Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Rants about Eurolinx Poker Contained Herein (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=536761)

regeid 11-02-2007 06:43 AM

Rants about Eurolinx Poker Contained Herein

This poker room have no credit.

I deposited money much times in this poker room. When I cash out first time . They refuse to pay , and give ridiculous excuse that my profile is incomplete. But my name is real, and the address is correct. Actually my profile is integrity and clear. So where is the promble of my profile ? ! They ask I send them a screen shot of a utility bill or a ID , passport. That's sick, you know, most people haven't that machine. I never meet this request at other poker room. It's just their excuse , the only reason is they don't want to pay me. They frozen my account with no any reasonable reason !

The another excuse they given is my Neteller account number is incorrect,But I checked that number is correct and contacted with Neteller custom support , the neteller staff tell me there is no any problem with my account number. So It's just sophistry of Eurolinx poker room !

so if you wanna play poker, never play in Eurolinx poker ! They are cheater and small company that no credit . It's dangerous to deposit your money into this poker room !

I still communicate with them, but I guess I will never get my money back. They already annex and steal my money. I lose the money that I deposited into the poker room and my $200 still in my account.

So I am trying to get my own money back from Eurolinx Poker, otherwise I will lose my money that I deposited into it. The amount about is about $1100.

so never never never play in Eurolinx poker room !

automat 11-02-2007 06:44 AM

Re: Never Play at Eurolinx Poker Room

lol

fraac 11-02-2007 06:45 AM

1. send the requested id
2. stop whining
3. ????
4. break even, pre-tax

Fracchiolla 11-02-2007 06:51 AM

I would send them one last email telling them to pay up or you will contact your bank and get a charge back done. I have done this in the past and my bank charged back every deposit i made within three weeks. I had a big dispute with Bodog poker not paying me up and closing my account which pi##ed me off. I contacted my bank and told them my card was abused by someone staying with me or outside my home and that these charges were not authorized by me. It was sorted out fairly quickly.

regeid 11-02-2007 07:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
1. send the requested id
2. stop whining
3. ????
4. break even, pre-tax

[/ QUOTE ]
don't you understand?

It doesn't matter whether if I send the ID, the most important point is "they don't wanna pay ". although If I send my ID, they still won't pay me by any excuse they invented.

The Eurolinx poker room is [censored]!
feel suck ,my own money had robbed by them !

luckyjimm 11-02-2007 07:04 AM

They sound like CDPoker, another rogue rip-off site that steals your money.

You send them three forms of I.D. and they still come up with some [censored] reason not to give you your money. They make it hard to remove money from the site, so that people will keep on playing there.

EWS87 11-02-2007 07:05 AM

yea bodog does this too i dont get how anyone can still play there...they arent trying to rob you...just make it hard for you to cash out so they can hold the money in there system longer and collect interest on it etc

i dont see what the problem is with playin on fulltilt or stars

Fracchiolla 11-02-2007 07:12 AM

I argued the point that if anything this ID should be asked for before making a deposit not when you want to withdraw.

regeid 11-02-2007 07:24 AM

Fracchiolla's method is good. But I think it doesn't work for me.Because son of a b*itch the eurolinx poker room frozen my account with no reason . So I can't move the money to anywhere.The bank can't too!

I need a lawyer , lol

I think every poker player just should play at the famous
poker room, like pokerstars,partypoker,fulltilt poker.At least they have credit at cash out.

never play at the small and unknowned poker room ! They perhaps eat your money, and you just can deposit and never can cash out, lol

I should withdrawal early,so I can found the trouble more early and no more deposit again. I make a big mistake of worth $1100 !!

Eurolinx is a crime poker room !

jman220 11-02-2007 07:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I would send them one last email telling them to pay up or you will contact your bank and get a charge back done. I have done this in the past and my bank charged back every deposit i made within three weeks. I had a big dispute with Bodog poker not paying me up and closing my account which pi##ed me off. I contacted my bank and told them my card was abused by someone staying with me or outside my home and that these charges were not authorized by me. It was sorted out fairly quickly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol:

Step 1: Threaten a site with a chargeback. Put this threat in writing via email.
Step 2: Do a chargeback by lying to your bank and telling them that someone stole your card, this request is also in writing.
Step 3: ?????
Step 4: Profit.
Step 5: Uh Oh.

CCx 11-02-2007 07:49 AM

anyone who can throw up "sophistry" and "annex" in the same post is okay by me - GOOD LUCK BRO!

inyourface 11-02-2007 07:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Lol:

Step 1: Threaten a site with a chargeback. Put this threat in writing via email.
Step 2: Do a chargeback by lying to your bank and telling them that someone stole your card, this request is also in writing.
Step 3: ?????
Step 4: Profit.
Step 5: Uh Oh.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you missed the bit where fraac said it was resolved very quickly.

Reading comprehension FTW

Luckboxxx 11-02-2007 08:30 AM

I had a problem with Ultimate Bet once, I spent almost 4 months getting my money from that site, it was pain in the ass, but I got my money. I play on CD poker now and like it a lot, quick cashouts and easy to beat games.

regeid 11-02-2007 09:00 AM

it looks like many people met the same trouble like me.

Nothing we can do face the s*uck poker site !

Anyway I wanna get my money back, so I will try everything I can do !

It's my money and It's not charity, I don't wanna throw my money to trash box.

PNXRMX 11-02-2007 09:10 AM

just send the f'ing ID and get it over with. this is pretty standard [censored]

nicksson 11-02-2007 09:23 AM

Same thing for me, but I also had to send photos of front and back of my visa card, didn't take to long, but still annoying

Oki-Oki 11-02-2007 09:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
just send the f'ing ID and get it over with. this is pretty standard [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah wtf super standard

berya 11-02-2007 09:45 AM

I haven't played on a Prima skin in over 3 years and never will.

Enervate 11-02-2007 10:01 AM

OP what country are from you?

Python49 11-02-2007 10:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This poker room have no credit.

[/ QUOTE ]
After reading this first sentence I assumed that your post had no credit.

luckyjimm 11-02-2007 10:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I play on CD poker now and like it a lot, quick cashouts and easy to beat games.

[/ QUOTE ]

I call [censored]

Why don't you play on a non-criminal skin like Betfred, one that doesn't steal money from its players?

Eurolinx Lydia 11-02-2007 11:04 AM

Hi guys,

I'm hoping to clear up some of the confusion here.

We only flag accounts when there is legitimate reason to be suspicious. I am obviously not going to post this player's details here, but to our Investigations Team, they appeared incomplete. I have looked over the account details as well, and there is a definite need for the address at least to be verified. An American equivalent would be registering your street address as St. Louis Vicinity and your postal code as 99999.

This was flag #1.

Both this player's e-mail address and Neteller account number were not recognized by Neteller as belonging to a registered player.

This was flag #2.

An e-mail was sent to the player asking for ID verification. This is standard when an account is flagged for incomplete profile details. The player responded with an angry e-mail, stating that he does not have the machine to make a screen shot. That e-mail is in the hands of our Investigations Team, who will get back to him shortly about the different ways that he can provide us with the information that we need.

The player's account is locked right now and will remain so until ID verification is received and approved by the Investigations Team. Once we have verified that he is not a fraudster, we will request correct Neteller details from him so that we can process his $100 withdrawal. We will even speak with Neteller if their system continues rejecting the withdrawal request to see if the problem is on their side. There might still be some glitches with the integration of Neteller and Neteller China (formerly 1-Pay) that we are not aware of.

We absolutely have "credit" for legitimate players, just none for fraudsters.

I have given as much information about this issue as Eurolinx is willing to give, as it is still being investigated. For questions about our Investigations Team, withdrawal policies, etc., I am very available.

Best,
Lydia

Arsenalfc76 11-02-2007 11:15 AM

Sounds like Centrebet

Enervate 11-02-2007 12:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sounds like Centrebet

[/ QUOTE ]

They are a proper nightmare to deal with

luckyjimm 11-02-2007 12:09 PM

Re: Never Play at Eurolinx Poker Room *DELETED*

Post deleted by jman220

jjbish 11-02-2007 12:13 PM

Ummm. Many cashouts from Eurolinx in past. And never have had an issue.
In fact. I always found them to be one of the fastest that didn't do a instant return(like Stars).
Also have always thought their CS is top notch.

Requin 11-02-2007 12:14 PM

Just more sophistry imo, look how many words she used!

Praetor 11-02-2007 12:23 PM

Played with Eurolinx for a long time, and their support is the best of any online poker room by far

regeid 11-02-2007 12:27 PM

Here is a spy of company ,lol

"Eurolinx Lydia" is the employee of Eurolinx communicated with me by email.

my address and postal code are same with my Neteller account. They are correct and clear. So what's your legitimate reason ?

flag #1:

if my e-mail address and Neteller account number is not
recognized , how can I deposited into your poker room many times by it ?
I contacted the Neteller staff ,they checked and replied
me there is no any problem with my account .

flag #2:

Your FBI "Investigations Team" , what on earth do they investigate for ? I deposited amount $1100 into your poker room by many times , now I cash out my own $100, So I am a fraud ? fraud for my own money ? are you silly ?

They Neteller tell me They didn't reject . If you haven't send my money out, so how do they reject ?

So you are fraud for my money,not I.

You are very bad poker room. I will make everyone of the poker world know about that .

I don't care the money, but I don't like been robbed !

So you mother f*uker Eurolinx poker !

It's my first time to meet thing like this .

NickdaNutz 11-02-2007 12:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Here is a spy of company ,lol

"Eurolinx Lydia" is the employee of Eurolinx communicated with me by email.

my address and postal code are same with my Neteller account. They are correct and clear. So what's your legitimate reason ?

flag #1:

if my e-mail address and Neteller account number is not
recognized , how can I deposited into your poker room many times by it ?
I contacted the Neteller staff ,they checked and replied
me there is no any problem with my account .

flag #2:

Your FBI "Investigations Team" , what on earth do they investigate for ? I deposited amount $1100 into your poker room by many times , now I cash out my own $100, So I am a fraud ? fraud for my own money ? are you silly ?

They Neteller tell me They didn't reject . If you haven't send my money out, so how do they reject ?

So you are fraud for my money,not I.

You are very bad poker room. I will make everyone of the poker world know about that .

I don't care the money, but I don't like been robbed !

So you mother f*uker Eurolinx poker !

It's my first time to meet thing like this .

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop trying to defraud innocent poker sites!

luckyjimm 11-02-2007 12:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Played with Eurolinx for a long time, and their support is the best of any online poker room by far

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, William Hill FTW

Taylor Caby 11-02-2007 12:31 PM

I'd just like to say that I've dealt with Eurolinx a couple times and they have always been very professional. I would trust them with my money if I wanted to play on the Prima network.

tc

inyourface 11-02-2007 12:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd just like to say that I've dealt with Eurolinx a couple times and they have always been very professional. I would trust them with my money if I wanted to play on the Prima network.

tc

[/ QUOTE ]

Just read your comments regarding the APAT, very diplomatic TC

luckyjimm 11-02-2007 12:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

tc

[/ QUOTE ]

Any info on whether Lydia is a hottie or not?

regeid 11-02-2007 12:42 PM

NickdaNutz ,

You are m*oron .
I just want get my own money back,That's all I deposited before. What can I defraud for?
I guess your are staff of Eurolinx too.You guys want cheat everyone on this site ?

mocky 11-02-2007 12:43 PM

Ive never ever had any problems cashout or otherwise @ Eurolinx (dont play there anymore because their bonus sucks take note Eurolinx rep.)
OP why dont you just scan them some ID if you have nothing to hide and quit wasting everyones time?

regeid 11-02-2007 01:01 PM

The problem is actually they don't need the ID, they just don't wanna pay.

The other thing is I haven't the machine to take screen shot my ID.and I didn't think that will be useful.

Can't you understand ? My profile hasn't any problem and the Neteller too. It's just eurolinx's excuse.

One more thing, the $100 I apply for withdraw didn't go into my Neteller account , and didn't go back my Eurolinx account too. It dispeared now ,lol

So tell me, where did my money go ?

luckyjimm 11-02-2007 01:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The problem is actually they don't need the ID, they just don't wanna pay.

Can't you understand ? My profile hasn't any problem and the Neteller too. It's just eurolinx's excuse.

One more thing, the $100 I apply for withdraw didn't go into my Neteller account , and didn't go back my Eurolinx account too. It dispeared now ,lol

So tell me, where did my money go ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hookers and blow, man, hookers and blow

NickdaNutz 11-02-2007 01:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
NickdaNutz ,

You are m*oron .
I just want get my own money back,That's all I deposited before. What can I defraud for?
I guess your are staff of Eurolinx too.You guys want cheat everyone on this site ?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL scandies! I dont work for Eurolinx relax; although if they wanna pay me I would.

and LOL at calling me a moron. I know at least 50 people with eurolinx accounts and even 1 of their "pros" and no one has had any problems with the site.

You are a fraud. Take it elsewhere!

regeid 11-02-2007 01:21 PM

OK.

I will verify my ID.
I hope there will no problem any more.

But I feel Eurolinx s*ucks.
They found excuse to prevent you cash your money out !