Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Kathy Leibert vs Clownie Gowen (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=531465)

duffy99 10-25-2007 09:50 PM

Kathy Leibert vs Clownie Gowen

If you had to chose one for x, which one would it be?

add annie duke as an alternate if you like

asa 10-25-2007 10:10 PM

Re: Kathy Leibert vs Clownie Gowen

liz lieu

duffy99 10-25-2007 10:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
liz lieu

[/ QUOTE ]

not an option

MasterLJ 10-25-2007 10:18 PM

I just witnessed the ugliness that is Liebert at Caesar's Palace last week. I'll take whoever else.

duffy99 10-25-2007 10:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just witnessed the ugliness that is Liebert at Caesar's Palace last week. I'll take whoever else.

[/ QUOTE ]

but judging by her poker skills.... nah she's a dog and clownie is a meth head i heard.

asa 10-25-2007 10:20 PM

ill take the under

KUCletus 10-25-2007 10:23 PM

I saw KL in the background of some US Poker Bowl coverage and I thought it was a troll. Like, a real troll - the kind that lives under bridges and such... [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

donger 10-26-2007 12:15 AM

I'm choosing Liebert for feeding into a woodchipper.

Witzo 10-26-2007 12:18 AM

With Kathy Leibert's well exercised tongue and lip muscles (more from talking then eating unbelievable), she may give good head.
Clonie Gowen might forget she still has the hot crack pipe in her hand while grabbing your wang. Ouchies.

cha59 10-26-2007 12:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
With Kathy Leibert's well exercised tongue and lip muscles (more from talking then eating unbelievable), she may give good head.

[/ QUOTE ]

She'd probably bite it off and eat it given the opportunity. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

kcbadbeat 10-26-2007 12:25 AM

I'll take whats behind door number 2 Monty!

ClubChamp04 10-26-2007 12:35 AM

Cue the KL glamour shot...you guys know the one [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Mr_Mxyztplk 10-26-2007 12:45 AM

Clonie has seen more diks than a urinal

Nicky Balls 10-26-2007 12:47 AM

if i could pick Kathy Leibert vs Clownie Gowen for "X" then id pick Kathy. First id tie her up and hang her upside down, cover her in honey. then i would cover her in feathers. let her sit for a half hour then begin to hit her with a baseball bat

Arnold_O 10-26-2007 01:55 AM

i'd take clonie any day. what's up with the clonie rumors anyway. are they all based on that one photo of her where she looked like she was on a 7 day crack binge? that could have been just a horrible shot of her.

how about someone posting that pic, i love it

SimonBarSinister 10-26-2007 01:56 AM

Kathy Leibert is the ugliest human being on the planet, both inside and out. No more bets.........

mocky 10-26-2007 01:58 AM

I'd do either

Arnold_O 10-26-2007 02:02 AM

nevermind i found it

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

http://www.ultimatepoker.com/images/...day-1c-012.jpg

http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/576...a5beef63rh.jpg

Bond18 10-26-2007 02:25 AM

Clownie Gowen is a zombie!?

caught_clean 10-26-2007 03:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm choosing a Woodchipper for feeding to Leibert.

[/ QUOTE ]

toutatis70 10-26-2007 04:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Clonie has seen more diks than a urinal

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. And more COKE than Tony Montana

Anamul 10-26-2007 04:23 AM

The New Clonie Happy Meal:

No Burger - No Fries - Just Coke & Ice.

Flip-Flop 10-26-2007 04:27 AM

Wow... As Crack Ho look as it gets.

Hmmmmmm... tough choice.
All right... I choose Kathy so I can use her as a venting punching bag ( I tilt easy ).

toutatis70 10-26-2007 04:59 AM

Anyone have any of those funny photoshop pic's from the Last time there was a kathy liebert ugly thread?

GaryTheGoat 10-26-2007 05:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm choosing Liebert for feeding into a woodchipper.

[/ QUOTE ]

Head first...so he won't scream too much.

gg

skeptix 10-26-2007 05:54 AM

Clonie definitely is or has been on some sort of upper, very possibly meth. I am going to base this off of the one horrible pic of her because it shows clear symptoms of drug abuse. Note the dark rings around the eyes as well as the red, blotchy skin.

DonkStrike 10-26-2007 10:23 AM

geesh, you guys are ruthless.

i hope clownie's children aren't old enough, yet, to "google" their mommy's name and stumble across this forum.

CoopDaddy1 10-26-2007 10:42 AM

Re: Kathy Leibert vs Clownie Gowen *DELETED*

Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

whiffer1983 10-26-2007 11:05 AM

clonie gowen i woould bang in s ec vs liebert and its not close

Wires 10-26-2007 11:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Clonie definitely is or has been on some sort of upper, very possibly meth. I am going to base this off of the one horrible pic of her because it shows clear symptoms of drug abuse. Note the dark rings around the eyes as well as the red, blotchy skin.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or she has a cold.

rocketsfan4lyfe 10-26-2007 12:10 PM

clonie is not even a poker player, so kathy

SenatorKevin 10-26-2007 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

i hope clownie's children aren't old enough, yet, to "google" their mommy's name and stumble across this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe her oldest kid is 18+. People ruthless on the net, O RLY?

kerr 10-26-2007 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The New Clonie Happy Meal:

No Burger - No Fries - Just Coke & Ice.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't recycle Ben Cousins' jokes!

Daddy Warbucks 10-26-2007 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe they can find the article she plagarised and passed off as her own!

Witzo 10-26-2007 05:46 PM

If you don't want your kids to read threads about you being a crackhead, don't do crack.

jogsxyz 10-26-2007 07:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe her oldest kid is 18+. People ruthless on the net, O RLY?

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought Clonie was forty something. But Wikipedia says she's only 36.

kuelk420 10-26-2007 08:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Clonie walked through the Bellagio poker room for 3 minutes last weekend so I got to see her up close. All the hate on this board is silly.

Sure, she might suck at poker, but for her age (whatever it is) she is mighty fine. She either has one hell of a rack or one expensive push-up bra. I thought she looked pretty damn fine in a non-super model way.

[/ QUOTE ]
i saw her playing there too..she smoked a cig right next to me so I got a pretty good look, she's pretty hot for her age.

SenatorKevin 10-26-2007 08:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Clonie walked through the Bellagio poker room for 3 minutes last weekend so I got to see her up close. All the hate on this board is silly.

Sure, she might suck at poker, but for her age (whatever it is) she is mighty fine. She either has one hell of a rack or one expensive push-up bra. I thought she looked pretty damn fine in a non-super model way.

[/ QUOTE ]
i saw her playing there too..she smoked a cig right next to me so I got a pretty good look, she's pretty hot for her age.

[/ QUOTE ]

What game was she playing? I'm curious because some locals were saying how she only plays 2-5NL at the Wynn. Although, the guy didn't say if they were spreading higher games at the time.

JokersAttack 10-26-2007 08:45 PM

http://www.allamericanspeakers.com/s...hy-liebert.jpg
[x] HOT

Wagering War 10-26-2007 10:18 PM

I'm going to appall you all here but I always rather liked Kathy Liebert, because the homely sort have always appealed to me, even though most women dread being labelled 'homely' (to which I say that it never did Doris Day any harm).

That said, however, if KL's piled on the pounds in the months since I last saw her on TV, then no, I'd opt for Clonie. As regards the photo of Clonie published above, by the way, anyone can look like she's on something when the camera catches her in mid-blink.

Annie Duke fascinates me. Some days, she looks more macho than Howard, others she looks absolutely stunning. As we say in the UK, she 'scrubs up well'.

As for Liz Lieu. No no no no no. I've just blogged ten reasons why I think she has been done to death in British poker magazines but whatever the truth is, I now just groan whenever I see her. And it's not THAT kind of groan either.