Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Beginners Questions (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Cant deposit onto FTP.... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=528725)

MM_red33 10-22-2007 04:38 PM

Cant deposit onto FTP....

I cant find the option on the cashier menu. I cant even find any real money games either when I sign up. Anyone know whats up?

MM_red33 10-22-2007 04:39 PM

Re: Cant deposit onto FTP....

ohhh i think i found the problem. Never knew there were 2 different sites and downloads.

MM_red33 10-22-2007 05:00 PM

OK new question, does FTP accept paytrucard?

FourthWin 10-22-2007 05:23 PM

Nope. I found that out the hard way, too. Paytru only works with PS.

Epassporte is tedious, but works.

Gaytorpay seems to be FT's response, though they're adding Echecks.

Fielding lol 10-23-2007 08:13 AM

I used gatorpay the last time I deposited. It was almost instantaneous and I felt that it was a breeze in comparison to epassporte. I highly doubt I deposit through epassporte again while gatorpay is an option.

Although, having my virtual visa/debit from epassporte to withdrawl makes signing up with them all worth it, so don't forget that.

OrrLives 10-31-2007 06:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I used gatorpay the last time I deposited. It was almost instantaneous and I felt that it was a breeze in comparison to epassporte. I highly doubt I deposit through epassporte again while gatorpay is an option.

Although, having my virtual visa/debit from epassporte to withdrawl makes signing up with them all worth it, so don't forget that.

[/ QUOTE ]

How much did you deposit with gatorpay and what were the fees? The gatorpay website and the information at FTP seem to be different.

tangerine 11-02-2007 12:40 AM

may i know the following....

any fees from bank check acct. to gatorpay?
any fees from gatorpay to FTP?

any fees from FTP to gatorpay?
any fees from gatorpay to bank check acct.?

thanks

Fielding lol 11-02-2007 02:29 AM

Hey guys, sorry for the delay in any sort of response. I transfered to gatorpay using my credit/debit card and had a fee of 3% + 90c. After that FTP charged me nothing to move it on to my FTP account.

Here is a list of fees straight from their site:

[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Card refill with credit card - 3% + 90 cents
[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Card refill by ACH - 3% + 90cents
[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Card Refill by Home ATM - 3% + 45 cents
[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Card refill (decline) - 45 cents
[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Card Refill - International Wire IN - 2%
[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Send funds to another user - 2%
[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Currency conversion - 3%

Tangerine, I don't believe they support moving money to gatorpay and back to your bank account, I might be wrong on this, but my understanding is that they are primarily a phone card company and we are basically getting a prepaid card that ftp supports. I went through the long process of signing up with epassporte and I'm using them to get my money off of FTP. You can pay epassporte 35 bucks to get a physical visa instead of just their virtual visa. The physical visa gives you the luxury of accessing your funds via ATM. The only reason I don't use Epassporte for both depoting and withdrawing is, as some others may painfully know, epassporte takes like 10 days to load funds from your bank account.

Hope this helps, let me know if I missed anything =)

Fielding

tangerine 11-02-2007 02:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey guys, sorry for the delay in any sort of response. I transfered to gatorpay using my credit/debit card and had a fee of 3% + 90c. After that FTP charged me nothing to move it on to my FTP account.

Here is a list of fees straight from their site:

[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Card refill with credit card - 3% + 90 cents
[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Card refill by ACH - 3% + 90cents
[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Card Refill by Home ATM - 3% + 45 cents
[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Card refill (decline) - 45 cents
[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Card Refill - International Wire IN - 2%
[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Send funds to another user - 2%
[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Currency conversion - 3%

Tangerine, I don't believe they support moving money to gatorpay and back to your bank account, I might be wrong on this, but my understanding is that they are primarily a phone card company and we are basically getting a prepaid card that ftp supports. I went through the long process of signing up with epassporte and I'm using them to get my money off of FTP. You can pay epassporte 35 bucks to get a physical visa instead of just their virtual visa. The physical visa gives you the luxury of accessing your funds via ATM. The only reason I don't use Epassporte for both depoting and withdrawing is, as some others may painfully know, epassporte takes like 10 days to load funds from your bank account.

Hope this helps, let me know if I missed anything =)

Fielding

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks...for epassporte even without epass virtual visa card, we could withdraw by transfering to our bank as well with the fees of $2, do u know how long would it take?

thanks again

Fielding lol 11-02-2007 03:19 AM

Tangerine,

I've never withdrawn directly to my bank account, only using my physical visa, which is instant, so it's definitely worth it imo.

I've heard though, that it takes quite a few days, but I don't remember exactly how many.

Fielding

checktowin 11-02-2007 03:50 AM

lollorz

Gospy 11-02-2007 04:15 AM

Having withdrawn from epass to my bank account countless times, I've noticed the average is about 5 business days, though the last time I got it the day after, which I found to be odd.

OrrLives 11-02-2007 05:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I don't believe they support moving money to gatorpay and back to your bank account,

[/ QUOTE ]
You can request a check... it will take a while and you have to jump through some hoops.
cashing out

OrrLives 11-02-2007 05:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just to be sure I understand Gatorpay correctly...

If I want to deposit $600 onto FTP, I will have to give Gatorpay,

$600
$18 (3%)
$ 0.90
---------
$618.90

Then once the $600 is in Gatorpay, it is free the transfer the money to FTP?

Sound right?

Fielding lol 11-02-2007 12:51 PM

That's what I've experienced.

When I went to my deposit options FTP popped up a box saying, "YO CHECK OUT GATORPAY", not verbatim, but you get the idea, and part of what it said was that there were no fees to during the GATORPAY>FTP part of the transaction.

So, Yup, 618.90 sounds spot on.

Oh and good to know about the ability to request a check and the duration for an epassporte to bank account withdraw. The physical visa itself take about 2 weeks to arrive, but I'd definitely suggest getting one if you plan on making frequent withdraws/move money around.

tangerine 11-02-2007 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just to be sure I understand Gatorpay correctly...

If I want to deposit $600 onto FTP, I will have to give Gatorpay,

$600
$18 (3%)
$ 0.90
---------
$618.90

Then once the $600 is in Gatorpay, it is free the transfer the money to FTP?

Sound right?

[/ QUOTE ]

use $600 as an example
1. gatorpay fees is $18.90
2. epass is $2 if load using check acct? (initial load is 5%, but initial is always $25 when we first registered)
3. money transfer by money gram is $36 (as i found out we need to send money within US [Hallandale, Florida], $600 is $36 fees, if we were to send to other country, it would be only $10, and it loads instantly)

to withdraw,
both gatorpay and money transfer will need to request check, it is free but 10-15 biz day?

epass is $2 to bank acct 5-7 biz day?
if with epass virtual visa, still $2 per transaction with $35 annual fees, but you can get instantly from atm...daily limit is $300 though... BUT you can spend with the virtual visa cards

OrrLives 11-02-2007 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

use $600 as an example
2. epass is $2 if load using check acct? (initial load is 5%, but initial is always $25 when we first registered)

[/ QUOTE ]

$2 to deposit with epass? It seems like it's 5%.

According the the Full Tilt Poker states:
"Full Tilt Poker never charges a fee for using FPS, but FPS does charge a $5 fee for every $100 or portion thereof you deposit into your FPS account. The minimum deposit at Full Tilt Poker using FPS is $45."

FPS is a "certified reseller of a virtual Visa product called ePassporte."

tangerine 11-02-2007 06:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

use $600 as an example

[/ QUOTE ]

$2 to deposit with epass? It seems like it's 5%.

According the the Full Tilt Poker states:
"Full Tilt Poker never charges a fee for using FPS, but FPS does charge a $5 fee for every $100 or portion thereof you deposit into your FPS account. The minimum deposit at Full Tilt Poker using FPS is $45."

FPS is a "certified reseller of a virtual Visa product called ePassporte."

[/ QUOTE ]
From
https://www.epassporte.com/secure/js...alAccounts.jsp

Load and Reload Mechanisms Fees

Visa Credit and Debit Cards US$5.00 per US$100.00 load or portion thereof

US Checking Account US$5.00 per US$100.00 load or portion thereof for the initial load., then US$2.00 per reload regardless of amount reloaded.

OrrLives 11-02-2007 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

From
https://www.epassporte.com/secure/js...alAccounts.jsp

Load and Reload Mechanisms Fees

Visa Credit and Debit Cards US$5.00 per US$100.00 load or portion thereof

US Checking Account US$5.00 per US$100.00 load or portion thereof for the initial load., then US$2.00 per reload regardless of amount reloaded.

[/ QUOTE ]

So if I wanted to deposit $600 in FTP but pay the minimum fees, should I...

Deposit $100 into epass from checking account. I would have to pay $5 in fees.

Then deposit $500 more from checking account. I would have to pay $2 in fees.

5 + 2 = $7 in fees. Is this correct?