Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Update for Tuq and Bison (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=528472)

slim 10-22-2007 11:06 AM

Update for Tuq and Bison

So now 2 months later, I'm getting some fun-bag action from a 25 yr old flight attendant. It's nice when you've been with the same person for 15 yrs and was resigned to not having sex ever again to getting action from hot young chicks. But to tell the truth, I have no idea what the hell I'm doing. I have met so many nice chicks from online....sometimes I got 3 chatting at the same time. Flight attendant wants to have sex after only 2 dates.....I gotta wait til I get a place of my own although she wants to come with me to Vegas next month. I got no game......

As far as the ex goes, I still believe she is a selfish, lost soul who will have a miserable life when her addiction wears off. She has only one person now. Deserted by her own family.....

otnemem 10-22-2007 11:49 AM

Re: Update for Tuq and Bison

Link?

Elevens 10-22-2007 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Link?

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. Why post this without some background? If you're not going to provide that, then send a damn PM to Bison and Tuq instead of blogging in OOT.

tuq 10-22-2007 12:15 PM

slim,

I'm not sure what you want me to do with this new information. I'm genuinely happy for you that you're getting some lovin, but that doesn't mean that I don't think your original premise was impossibly flawed. Play on playa.

Boris 10-22-2007 12:25 PM

good job slim. Why do you need to wait to get a place of your own? Don't pander to Tuq and Bison. Just focus on nailing the flight attendant.

tuq 10-22-2007 12:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Link?

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. Why post this without some background? If you're not going to provide that, then send a damn PM to Bison and Tuq instead of blogging in OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL, you are a grouch. Link. Basically bison (and to a much lesser degree I) took exception with the premise that infidelity is an addiction, and that OP was just lying to himself.

Captain Oveur 10-22-2007 12:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So now 2 months later, I'm getting some fun-bag action from a 25 yr old flight attendant.

[/ QUOTE ]

You ever been in a cockpit before?

Yeti 10-22-2007 12:32 PM

mmmmm vn

Los Feliz Slim 10-22-2007 12:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Link?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL, you are a grouch. Link. Basically bison (and to a much lesser degree I) took exception with the premise that infidelity is an addiction, and that OP was just lying to himself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not just an addiction, but an addiction that should be prosecuted as a crime.

Slim, good luck with everything, and if you feel like you need to change your username to get a fresh start I totally support you.

Boris 10-22-2007 12:55 PM

Well Tuq there's more to it than that. Basically Slim got crapped on by his wife and then you and Bison decided to crap on him some more.

tuq 10-22-2007 01:11 PM

Boris,

Meh, I didn't mean any harm by it. He just seemed to be impossibly delusional, it seemed impossible to reason with him, and the most logical thing to do was to be as blunt as possible in the hope that some of it got through. I thought bison's posts were a public service as much as anything.

slim 10-22-2007 01:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Boris,

Meh, I didn't mean any harm by it. He just seemed to be impossibly delusional, it seemed impossible to reason with him, and the most logical thing to do was to be as blunt as possible in the hope that some of it got through. I thought bison's posts were a public service as much as anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

i still stand by what i believe ....even though it's been a while and I've been exercising and going out a lot. I am not waiting for the wife to come back......I still think she is the delusional one.

slim 10-22-2007 01:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
slim,

I'm not sure what you want me to do with this new information. I'm genuinely happy for you that you're getting some lovin, but that doesn't mean that I don't think your original premise was impossibly flawed. Play on playa.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the encouragement Tuq......Still waiting for Bison to kick me though.

slim 10-22-2007 01:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So now 2 months later, I'm getting some fun-bag action from a 25 yr old flight attendant.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but when I asked her about joining the mile high club, she gave me step by step instructions on the best way to not get caught.

Boris 10-22-2007 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but when I asked her about joining the mile high club, she gave me step by step instructions on the best way to not get caught.

[/ QUOTE ]

post'em.

slim 10-22-2007 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Link?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not just an addiction, but an addiction that should be prosecuted as a crime.

Slim, good luck with everything, and if you feel like you need to change your username to get a fresh start I totally support you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I still think prosecuting adulterers is still not something to be laughed at....it destroys families.

Read this:
According to a poll of over 5,000 women on WomanSavers.com, over 52% said they believe adultery should be prosecuted in courts. In early 2007 an Arizona court prosecuted two married adulterers for the first time in over 30 years. Only time will tell whether other states will follow in these types of adultery prosecutions.

Link:http://www.womansavers.com/Adultery-men.asp

XXXNoahXXX 10-22-2007 01:33 PM

I like when the wife sues the woman that her husband is [censored]-ing for damages related to emotional abandonment or whatever they call it.

slim 10-22-2007 01:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

post'em.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing new although I never thought about it before:

2 methods:

1) Bathroom: One person go first....wait 2-3 min and other person goes in. Same on exit.
2)In Your Seat: Get bunch of blankets and woman with skirt sits on ur lap.

Obv best when plane is not full......

XXXNoahXXX 10-22-2007 01:40 PM

wow thats some revolutionary stuff.

Yeti 10-22-2007 01:41 PM

2)In Your Seat: Get bunch of blankets and woman with skirt sits on ur lap.

wtf?

tuq 10-22-2007 01:42 PM

Yeti,

I'm guessing reverse cowgirl on that one.

Yeti 10-22-2007 01:45 PM

yes i get that

i don't really understand how there is the space nor privacy to do it however

otnemem 10-22-2007 02:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Read this:
According to a poll of over 5,000 women on WomanSavers.com, over 52% said they believe adultery should be prosecuted in courts. In early 2007 an Arizona court prosecuted two married adulterers for the first time in over 30 years. Only time will tell whether other states will follow in these types of adultery prosecutions.

[/ QUOTE ]
At least this "poll" isn't biased. Dude, you're posting results from a Web site for women who've been cheated on, and you're trying to act as if that's an accurate statistic.

slim 10-22-2007 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Read this:

[/ QUOTE ]
At least this "poll" isn't biased. Dude, you're posting results from a Web site for women who've been cheated on, and you're trying to act as if that's an accurate statistic.

[/ QUOTE ]

well, obviously people have been cheated on view infidelity differently and are biased towards prosecuting. OTOH, people who are adulterers would be biased the other way. And the fact is, 2 people got prosecuted in 2007.....so it's somthing to think about. There's a BIG difference when people cheat with a single person or if neither cheater has kids....but when both cheaters are married and both have kids, there's a lot of harm done.

Keepitsimple 10-22-2007 02:22 PM

2) just cant work.

I could see it happening on an empty flight but then anything can work.

slim 10-22-2007 02:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
2) just cant work.

I could see it happening on an empty flight but then anything can work.

[/ QUOTE ]

overnite flight or if u got the very last row....

slim 10-22-2007 02:33 PM

anyways....i'm not here to discuss the addiction thing or the prosecution thing. Need advice....

So now I'm going to bang this flight attendant in Vegas or sooner hopefully. I have NEVER done anything like that b4 i.e have sex with someone I have no feelings for. I have never even made out with anyone who wasnt my girlfriend. This is all really weird for me to be feeling her titties and stuff but have no feelings for her. Am I damaged from this infidelity thing? I have been upfront with her..she knows about my kids and ex-wife, yet she still wants to screw me. She is so aggressive. You young guys out there....is it common nowadays for young chicks to just have no worries about being thought of as a sloot?

XXXNoahXXX 10-22-2007 02:36 PM

just shut up and [censored] her. god is it really that hard.

you act all oooh its so weird and new, but as soon as soon as your dick gets wet, something tells me you'll remember how to [censored].

slim 10-22-2007 02:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

you act all oooh its so weird and new, but as soon as soon as your dick gets wet, something tells me you'll remember how to [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

pics to follow? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

slim 10-22-2007 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

actually, you have no idea how long it's been..... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Dale Dough 10-22-2007 03:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think that when the wife sues the woman that her husband is [censored]-ing for damages related to emotional abandonment or whatever they call it, the wife is being unreasonable to the point that she deserves to be kicked in the face.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, WTF? Did anyone do this and win? Husband is one thing, but the girl? The husband might as well sue the wife for being a fat cow that doesn't bring him the happiness she promised.

tarheeljks 10-22-2007 03:55 PM

you are making this way too complicated. if you want to [censored] her, then [censored] her. if not go find a gf who you are comfortable [censored]

otnemem 10-22-2007 04:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And the fact is, 2 people got prosecuted in 2007.....so it's somthing to think about. There's a BIG difference when people cheat with a single person or if neither cheater has kids....but when both cheaters are married and both have kids, there's a lot of harm done.

[/ QUOTE ]
Can you please link to an article about this, because I'm googling it like crazy and coming up completely dry. Anyway, if someone was prosecuted in 2007, it's not some progressive measure against adultery. It's because neither Arizona nor Illinois has removed primitive adultery laws from their books. The reason people are rarely/never prosecuted under these laws are because they were written like a hundred years ago, and most people believe it shouldn't be a prosecutable offense.

SamIAm 10-22-2007 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
A better question is: What happens if you DO get caught? Do flight attendants really care? Is there a law about 1 person in the bathroom at a time? It's not indecent exposure if I'm not exposed, is it?

joes28 10-22-2007 04:04 PM

sounds like your wife is addicted to the [censored]. should have [censored] her harder.

tuq 10-22-2007 04:07 PM

My fat ass can barely fit into one of those tiny lavatories, much less get another person in there. If I did manage to squeeze a broad in there with me I'd probably suffocate well before I shot my load of steaming man-gravy up her pooper.

slim 10-22-2007 04:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
good job slim. Why do you need to wait to get a place of your own? Don't pander to Tuq and Bison. Just focus on nailing the flight attendant.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's just say I have a good reason not to poker her in a motel room.....

slim 10-22-2007 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And the fact is, 2 people got prosecuted in 2007.....so it's somthing to think about. There's a BIG difference when people cheat with a single person or if neither cheater has kids....but when both cheaters are married and both have kids, there's a lot of harm done.

[/ QUOTE ]
Can you please link to an article about this, because I'm googling it like crazy and coming up completely dry. Anyway, if someone was prosecuted in 2007, it's not some progressive measure against adultery. It's because neither Arizona nor Illinois has removed primitive adultery laws from their books. The reason people are rarely/never prosecuted under these laws are because they were written like a hundred years ago, and most people believe it shouldn't be a prosecutable offense.

[/ QUOTE ]

here

otnemem 10-22-2007 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

here

[/ QUOTE ]
You already linked to that. That's not a story. That's just an off-hand mention.

niss 10-22-2007 04:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's just say I have a good reason not to poker her in a motel room.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Assuming it is what I think it is ... no, you don't.