Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   I have been on life tilt since 2002 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=526896)

KhalynYohrk 10-19-2007 10:40 PM

I have been on life tilt since 2002

That is all.

Marlow 10-19-2007 10:42 PM

Re: I have been on life tilt since 2002

first?

Edit: care to tell us why?

rubbrband 10-19-2007 11:11 PM

all your new [censored] threads be putting me on tilt! stop pls? k, tnx bai.

KhalynYohrk 10-19-2007 11:36 PM

Marlow; doubt many care, but since you asked, I can give you an idea of what I mean. I used to drink/drug a lot and lived in city(milwaukee) and spent all my time getting messed up and messing around with dead end people and girls. By the time I decided to get my act together I didn't care about much. I have self-destructive tendancies as a result of my time spent wasting my life drinking/getting high, and I desire the good things in life but screw them up before they are actualized. That is what I mean when I say life tilt. I've screwed up multiple relationships with good girls that were too good to be true(i thought), so I sabotaged it as soon as It got uncomfortable. Then I wonder why I'm lonely, and more life tilt ensues..... Poker is no exeption, I have won and lost small fortunes(to me at least) Same deal as above. So... There you have it, you asked. I dont drink or get high anymore though. Biggest issue for me right now is staying away from women, and not tilting off my roll on off days.

KhalynYohrk 10-19-2007 11:45 PM

Thats mah story
http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/7...04219apro3.jpg
wat it do bbv4

MiloMinderbinder 10-19-2007 11:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Marlow; doubt many care, but since you asked, I can give you an idea of what I mean. I used to drink/drug a lot and lived in city(milwaukee) and spent all my time getting messed up and messing around with dead end people and girls. By the time I decided to get my act together I didn't care about much. I have self-destructive tendancies as a result of my time spent wasting my life drinking/getting high, and I desire the good things in life but screw them up before they are actualized. That is what I mean when I say life tilt. I've screwed up multiple relationships with good girls that were too good to be true(i thought), so I sabotaged it as soon as It got uncomfortable. Then I wonder why I'm lonely, and more life tilt ensues..... Poker is no exeption, I have won and lost small fortunes(to me at least) Same deal as above. So... There you have it, you asked. I dont drink or get high anymore though. Biggest issue for me right now is staying away from women, and not tilting off my roll on off days.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Girls are never too good to be true. It's a biologically driven illusion.

2. Why are you staying away from women? There is a middle ground between avoiding the opposite sex and falling head over heels for them.

KhalynYohrk 10-20-2007 12:06 AM

I would like to meet more women but I dont think I need anything that they can give right now. If anything I need women FRIENDS. I dont want shallow sex etc etc

MiloMinderbinder 10-20-2007 12:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I would like to meet more women but I dont think I need anything that they can give right now. If anything I need women FRIENDS. I dont want shallow sex etc etc

[/ QUOTE ]

Well good luck on coming to grips with your homosexuality. Sounds like it's been tough.

KhalynYohrk 10-20-2007 12:22 AM

I may have issues but that isn't one of them.http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/9626/calhbjnjvb0.jpg

tarheeljks 10-20-2007 12:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Well good luck on coming to grips with your homosexuality. Sounds like it's been tough.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol good one.

KhalynYohrk 10-20-2007 12:32 AM

enough ass-slapping take it to oot tar

tarheeljks 10-20-2007 12:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
enough ass-slapping take it to oot tar

[/ QUOTE ]

chill, i was just kidding. sarcasm is lost too easily on the internet

edit: i'm actually pretty sick of the stock "you're gay" reponse that is posted whenever someone shows respect/emotional affection for women (or the desire to do something besides have sex )

KSOT 10-20-2007 02:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
edit: i'm actually pretty sick of the stock "you're gay" reponse that is posted whenever someone shows respect/emotional affection for women (or the desire to do something besides have sex )

[/ QUOTE ]

YGOS?

holdme 10-20-2007 02:08 AM

thats cool at least you got bbv4l

tedfurlong 10-20-2007 02:10 AM

Showing respect/emotional affection for women is pretty gay if you aren't banging or trying to bang them.

centaurmyth 10-20-2007 02:28 AM

Sounds like confusion about life, and projected current absence of passion to past passion with women, assumed corresponding deterioration of libido, and general purposelessness... meta-game: effeminization

posting your outing in the land of the sorcerer is bound to draw this line. try something in trusted counsel where your attempt to be honest will be viewed in honest company (give or take). [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

gimmetheloot 10-20-2007 04:39 AM

F

keikiwai 10-20-2007 03:43 PM

playing micro limit and raising every opportunity i get generally gets me off tilt

this may or may not get you off life tilt

if it doesn't work, try punching walls and doors... it's pretty therapeutic as you do it, and you get to ponder things quite a bit as your repair it

99killed 10-20-2007 04:08 PM

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n.../philsucks.jpg

KhalynYohrk 10-20-2007 04:37 PM

Good call Keikiwai, I will definately go for the micro donk move instead of the moving up 3 levels and playing well known skilled regs to chase losses move next time I get a cold wave.

I am a fan of punching things also, usually just a mattress or couch works and doesn't hurt as much as a wall.

Georgia Avenue 10-20-2007 04:38 PM

OP this is also when I started playing poker. Hi5