Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   GroupHug is [censored] up! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=526556)

fraserbrown 10-19-2007 12:35 PM

GroupHug is [censored] up!

106692964 I am staying over my brother's house for a while. I was just watching TV with his wife and she fell asleep on the couch. I could see right down her top and it got me so hard. I jerked off right there with her sleeping next to me on the couch. It was the biggest rush I ever had.

670201741 I've been having sex with my 23 year old cousin for about 6 months now...she's just told me she's pregnant and that the baby is mine. both our parents are gonna freak when they find out as she doesn't believe in abortion so she's got to have the baby. I'll stand by her and support the baby but the bad part is I'm worried about the sex with her stopping.

591376178 Last night my cousin and I got a little drunk at a party and I ended up [censored] her brains out. I have always thought she was attractive, but we are cousins so she was off limits, but man she was the best lay I have ever had. I really want it to happen again, but I really can't bring it up with her.

http://grouphug.us/page/80/n

Thought you guys would liek this since everyone seems to have a facination with sexing their relatives.

tarheeljks 10-19-2007 12:38 PM

Re: GroupHug is [censored] up!

i imagine most of this stuff is fabricated

edit: still funny though

on second thought some of this stuff is depressing

Barretboy 10-19-2007 12:39 PM

sounds like that postcard site.

Labarde 10-19-2007 12:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

i hate the fact my girlfriend beats me in every single area of my life.

[/ QUOTE ]

OWNED!

Labarde 10-19-2007 12:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I let my dog hump my leg for about 10 minutes before he stopped. To be honest it turned me on a little.

[/ QUOTE ]

standard

Perplexity 10-19-2007 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
907512925 there was one time when i stuck my own penis in my butt and humped my bed, i've liked doing that since i was 7, but i dont think it's right

[/ QUOTE ]

Labarde 10-19-2007 12:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

when i masturbate i have fantasies that are bad or weird. im not sure if its just because im bored with everything else or im just a sicko. I dream about orgys with a moose and a turtle and i rub my vag with all of my stuffed animals. It really turns me on. I want to have sex with creepy and strange old men and i want to have sex with a transvestite. I'm not sure if i should fullfill these fantasies in real life or if I would even be able to go through with them. Maybe if i go through with them then i will get over them, or maybe then ill be bored with those fantasies and think of sicker ones. am i a perv? is this normal?

[/ QUOTE ]

MissChrissIsFit 10-19-2007 12:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

My old girlfriend from college used to fart when ever she felt like it. Even if we were in public, she'd just let one rip and not give a damn. She was kind of a tomboy, but only in her actions.

Anyway, this one time when we were having sex she farted so loud that she pooped on the bed sheets. She was so embarrassed and ending up crying... but the reason why she cried wasn't because she pooped on the sheets, it was because I couldn't stop laughing at her. In fact, I laughed to the point where I started to fart like a machine gun. I couldn't stop myself.

So, in the end, she broke up with me because she felt I wasn't "mature" enough to handle her "mature" farts.

[/ QUOTE ]

kylephilly 10-19-2007 01:12 PM

keep them coming

Labarde 10-19-2007 01:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
keep them coming

[/ QUOTE ]

I would but I just read a few that made me feel ill.

tarheeljks 10-19-2007 01:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
keep them coming

[/ QUOTE ]

I would but I just read a few that made me feel ill.

[/ QUOTE ]

pretty much what happened to me. i saw a bunch that made me lol and then saw one or two that made me close the page.

IReadSouls 10-19-2007 01:30 PM

would it be morally wrong for me to go on there and post retardedly sick stuff for [censored] and giggles?

EDIT: dont really care, doing it anyway

imo 10-19-2007 01:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
would it be morally wrong for me to go on there and post retardedly sick stuff for [censored] and giggles?

[/ QUOTE ]

Two steps ahead of you.

Perplexity 10-19-2007 01:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
113742770 I just want to hug all of those people confessing here about how they need a hug. Especially, if the person confessing is a hot chick with huge titties.

[/ QUOTE ]

JackInDaCrak 10-19-2007 01:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
iwas going out with this fat chick one time. after the first 3 dates we started having sex. i put peanut-butter on my dick while she was wearing a bag on her head. then she licked it all off. i feel bad cause i taped the whole thing and sold it on eBay.

[/ QUOTE ]

IReadSouls 10-19-2007 01:43 PM

ye i changed my mind, after reading some of them i'd feel too guilty

Madman Madman 10-19-2007 01:46 PM

i just submitted one but I didnt see they have rules, obviously mine will not be accepted.

RoundGuy 10-19-2007 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
iwas going out with this fat chick one time. after the first 3 dates we started having sex. i put peanut-butter on my dick while she was wearing a bag on her head. then she licked it all off. i feel bad cause i taped the whole thing and sold it on eBay.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok, enough is enough. I just had my wife put a bag on her head and attempt to lick peanut butter off my dick. I can assure you, this does not work.

IReadSouls 10-19-2007 01:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I do a lot of things, sexwise, for my boyfriend. Part of me doing it all is because I like to be a little adventurous. The other part is to please him. Damn it, if I could be bothered with the outfits and the STDs, I'd make a very good whore.

[/ QUOTE ]

CV imo.

IReadSouls 10-19-2007 01:52 PM

578064622 i didnt read the rules and terms before posting [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

my contribution [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

MissChrissIsFit 10-19-2007 02:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
my older sister is 20years old when she was 18 she was involved in a car crash which resulted in her becoming a vegetable. My mother is divorced and at night when my mother goes to work i have to bath my mentally retarted sister and while bathing her i cant resists but to just finger her until she cums in the bath. I cant help it i no its wrong but its the biggest turn on ever. Sum1 plz help me

[/ QUOTE ]

hoyasnaxa 10-19-2007 02:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
my older sister is 20years old when she was 18 she was involved in a car crash which resulted in her becoming a vegetable. My mother is divorced and at night when my mother goes to work i have to bath my mentally retarted sister and while bathing her i cant resists but to just finger her until she cums in the bath. I cant help it i no its wrong but its the biggest turn on ever. Sum1 plz help me

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

standard

GiantWalleye 10-19-2007 02:12 PM

This is the sickest thread I have ever read. Time to go whack it.

goofyballer 10-19-2007 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i pretend to take my birth control every day in front of my boyfriend.. i hide it under my tongue and take it out when hes not looking. im so blessed to be pregnant - he doesnt know yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's [censored] up imo.

tarheeljks 10-19-2007 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you are making misschris look bad

goofyballer 10-19-2007 02:24 PM

lol who's this loser

[ QUOTE ]
I have no idea what I want. I can't be in a LDR...but I can't let her go...I want her to drop out of school, but she'd be bitter forever if I made her do that. I would totally move out there, but if I did that she'd forever see me as this weak follower dude and that wouldn't work...plus she lives in a sucky place...The ideal thing would be for WWIII to start and the two of us could join a platoon of brave rebels who'd live in the hills of Utah and fight the Chinese Invaders using stolen hunting rifles and eating deer jerky and wild strawberries.

[/ QUOTE ]

Spence 10-19-2007 02:37 PM

921340167 my penis scares the [censored] out of me

HeroInBlack 10-19-2007 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is the sickest thread I have ever read. Time to go whack it.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

kylephilly 10-19-2007 03:30 PM

that vegetable thing just made me die a little bit inside

and it also made me think of kill bill ldo

kylephilly 10-19-2007 03:33 PM

on a side note, reading this approving the content that gets posted, most depressing job in the world?