Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   looking for everest bonus/gift (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=525618)

PowerBauer 10-18-2007 06:09 AM

looking for everest bonus/gift

Hi,

what is the best bonus I can get at Everest Poker? I could go with the free books but I do not realy want 3 from column B.

Bobo Fett 10-18-2007 06:27 AM

Re: looking for everest bonus/gift

I think you already found it. Not only is there the free books, but they're giving an extra $100 bonus, I believe.

LSP16 10-18-2007 03:32 PM

I know a code for an extra $50 on top of it

sixfour 10-18-2007 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think you already found it. Not only is there the free books, but they're giving an extra $100 bonus, I believe.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's like the OP never heard of ebay either

Bobo Fett 10-18-2007 07:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
On top of what...the regular signup, or the 2+2 offer? If it's on top of the 2+2 offer, then don't tease us...share please! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Or at least a PM?

sugoi 10-19-2007 09:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
On top of what...the regular signup, or the 2+2 offer? If it's on top of the 2+2 offer, then don't tease us...share please! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Or at least a PM?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he's talking about BonusWhores bonus.

Bobo Fett 10-19-2007 02:02 PM

Could be...I only figured it might be on top of the 2+2 offer because it seems a bit weak to bother posting about $50 when there's an offer on this very site for $100 + 5 books. Hopefully it's not a lame attempt to have people PM him for a code.

ysablekid 10-31-2007 06:13 PM

Hi all you Everest players,

I've decided to sign up with Everest. If you'd like to refer me as a friend, drop me a pm.

Cheers

FlushTheToilet 10-31-2007 08:52 PM

If you want books, but not the lame ones from B then try ITH's offer: http://www.internettexasholdem.com/p...-hold-em-book/

I think they've got all from A, plus a bunch of other non 2+2 titles and DVD's. You can choose 4, and you get the $100 bonus too.

(I'm not a shill, just like the site.)

EDIT: it looks like the bonus is actually $150.

Bobo Fett 11-01-2007 04:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi all you Everest players,

I've decided to sign up with Everest. If you'd like to refer me as a friend, drop me a pm.

Cheers

[/ QUOTE ]
Why would you want to be referred when you can take advantage of one of the offers in this thread instead?

Bobo Fett 11-01-2007 04:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you want books, but not the lame ones from B then try ITH's offer: http://www.internettexasholdem.com/p...-hold-em-book/

I think they've got all from A, plus a bunch of other non 2+2 titles and DVD's. You can choose 4, and you get the $100 bonus too.

[/ QUOTE ]
I like ITH as well; I've done a couple of their offers. Don't forget, though, that the 2+2 offer has an extra $100 bonus, or $200 in total. So your choices are between:

1) 2+2 - $200 bonus and 5 books (2 column A, 3 column B)
2) ITH - $150 bonus and 4 books

This is closer than it first appears, since many people aren't going to be looking for any of 2+2's column B books. ITH's gift offer is very good, it could make up for the $50 difference for some people.

redron85 11-08-2007 11:24 PM

How much do you have to deposit to get the 200$ bonus and how many points is it per $?

stompin 11-08-2007 11:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How much do you have to deposit to get the 200$ bonus and how many points is it per $?

[/ QUOTE ]

doesnt matter how much u deposit u just enter the code and the bonuses are there. so whatever u need to play with.

PNXRMX 11-09-2007 08:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I like ITH as well; I've done a couple of their offers. Don't forget, though, that the 2+2 offer has an extra $100 bonus, or $200 in total. So your choices are between:

1) 2+2 - $200 bonus and 5 books (2 column A, 3 column B)
2) ITH - $150 bonus and 4 books

This is closer than it first appears, since many people aren't going to be looking for any of 2+2's column B books. ITH's gift offer is very good, it could make up for the $50 difference for some people.

[/ QUOTE ]
And you have to play more for the extra $50 of course.

tysm 11-12-2007 07:58 AM

um, do everest not allow ppl to create more then one account? how about family members in the same household each having accounts?

LSP16 11-15-2007 04:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did u sign-up for Everest finally??

Bobo Fett 11-15-2007 04:43 PM

Me? No, been too busy trying to win the PokerSavvy points race...

thisnamedoesntfi 11-15-2007 05:49 PM

I just received a $100 no load bonus in an email from Everest. That sweetened the 2+2 deal even further. I now have 5 books and $300 in bonus from them.

flai 11-17-2007 08:41 AM

I'm a new Limit Hold'em player from Canada, and I am going to start off with the micro limit (.02/.04 or .1/.2) tables. Would I be able to clear and get the max bonus?

Everest so far seems to be the most attractive bonus out there for me right now, and I read somewhere that this bonus is doable for micro limits. I don't mind taking the time, since I'd need it for experience anyways.

Also if this is a good and doable bonus, would you guys recommend it through 2+2 or ITH? Or should I look somewhere else entirely that is more suitable for a new micro limit player?

Thank you!

BotOnTilt 11-17-2007 10:28 AM

Everest gives one point for every $1 they collect in rake from the table, and they give fractional points so you still earn points even though the rake would be small. You have one month to collect the bonus, so I doubt its doable at that limit. They do release the bonus as you leave the table, so you could collect a part of the bonus.

Party would be my choice, as I could clear their bonus playing the smallest NL game (NL5) but I'm not sure what their smallest limit game is.

thisnamedoesntfi 11-17-2007 05:07 PM

Do party poker through PSO first, definitely the best micro stakes bonus. 5340 hands of 5c/10c limit will clear a $145 ($25 from party/ $120 from PSO) bonus.

At Everest you will likely clear very little of the bonus at either 2c/4c or 5c/10c limit, but at the higher level you will atleast reduce the rake you pay significantly in terms of percentage if you play a tight pre flop game. Plus if you do it through 2+2 you get 5 free books which is great for a beginner, and you don't have to clear the whole bonus to get the books.

You will never clear any bonus anywhere at 1c/2c, 2c/4c limit HE.

PowerBauer 11-17-2007 05:43 PM

Empire poker might be a good choice too. You can clear it at the lowest limit. The standard offer is 25$ at 125 hands which is very easy. You can get Pokeroffice (via pokeroffice website) on top for 200 hands. Or you can find a friend to chop 50$ with him. Occasional reloads are also clearable at lowest limits.

CAMEL1111 11-17-2007 07:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes please what's the code?

chadattak 11-18-2007 11:53 PM

Ultimate bet is another good option for mini-stake holdem players, since they give you bonus when you leave the table.