Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Post an example of how you are a bad person. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=525097)

gumpzilla 10-17-2007 02:59 PM

Post an example of how you are a bad person.

Examples from the trivial to the profound will be gladly accepted.

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6...dpersoncg3.jpg

I saw this on the CNN webpage, and my first thought was "That's not a palindrome."

istewart 10-17-2007 04:59 PM

Re: Post an example of how you are a bad person.

I laughed.

XXXNoahXXX 10-17-2007 05:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I laughed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dids 10-17-2007 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I laughed.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

mbillie1 10-17-2007 09:10 PM

I post in SMP sometimes

NajdorfDefense 10-17-2007 09:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I laughed.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Xibalba 10-17-2007 09:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I laughed.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Klompy 10-17-2007 09:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

GambleGamble 10-17-2007 09:49 PM

One of my friends dogs unfortunately is getting put down because it has cancer...and another of my friends who just got back from a 2 year stint in the Peace Corp in Africa and mentioned how he could cook it if it came down to it.....

my response .. "The cancer would be like seasoning right"

Jay Riall 10-17-2007 10:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Eurotrash 10-17-2007 10:09 PM

the title was similar to the palindrome "a man, a plan, a canal - Panama"

TiK 10-17-2007 10:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

my response .. "The cancer would be like seasoning right"

[/ QUOTE ]

Oncolicious.

MortalWombat 10-17-2007 11:16 PM

At my wife's family reunion this summer, one of her ~90 year old great-aunts came up to me, shook my hand, and asked, "What's your name now?". My immediate response was "It's still Paul"; the sarcasm center of my brain being quicker and more powerful than the judicious part.

She looked at me a bit confused and then walked away. My wife of course called me a jerk.

jono 10-18-2007 12:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I laughed at this post

NT! 10-18-2007 12:44 AM

this isn't bbv you tards, quit with the excessive quoting

pirateboy 10-18-2007 12:26 PM

I worked at a college radio station and was dirt poor. I would take CDs over a year old and sell them to the local CD store. I still feel like [censored] about it.

KidCornelia 10-18-2007 12:36 PM

back in high school we use to throw pennies all over the lunch room floor and watch the retarded kids go apesh*t trying to race and pick them up.

pirateboy 10-18-2007 12:37 PM

Another example:

I laughed at the post above this.

mosdef 10-18-2007 01:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

mosdef 10-18-2007 01:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
back in high school we use to throw pennies all over the lunch room floor and watch the retarded kids go apesh*t trying to race and pick them up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Giving money to retarded people doesn't make you a bad person. It's a progressive tax system.

CallMeIshmael 10-18-2007 01:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im surprised it took as long as it did

DarnGoodPoker 10-19-2007 01:57 AM

I'm leaving my commonlaw wife, and child for my university sweetheart.

brandofo 10-19-2007 02:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
QFT

lucid75 10-19-2007 02:07 AM

@ a poker tournament in Biloxi, I made a river call w/ a bluff catcher type of hand. After I said call, villain turned over his hand, which was good, and was pushed the pot. About 3 hands later, I realized that I only said the word "call" without putting any chips in the pot. Nobody seemed to notice, and play continued. I eventually became chip leader, and felt slightly bad about it, then less bad after karma bitch slapped me on the bubble

illeagle 10-19-2007 04:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I laughed.

in48092 10-19-2007 08:21 AM

I once cheated on my then girlfriend on Christmas.

Justifications:

We were in the process of breaking up

The girl I slept with was gorgeous, Brazilian, and about to leave the country.

I'm half Jewish

Lazy Meatball 10-19-2007 09:07 AM

i take pictures of women in bars unbeknownst to them

Kimbell175113 10-19-2007 09:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
That comma doesn't reflect too well on you, either.

RustedCorpse 10-19-2007 09:32 AM

This whorish religious friend of my girlfriend was ALWAY giving me [censored] and taking a holier than though attitude. So when she ended up having an abortion in like senior year of highschool I went a little haywire.

I called and left a voicemail on her phone where I pretended to be a small child basically going "mommy mommy? Where are you?" And left a coat hanger on her car with a flier that said "2 for 1 special"

Of everything in my life that's probably one of the only acts I feel "guilt" over.

mmbt0ne 10-19-2007 09:58 AM

I kicked someone out of my car for not knowing who Cera the Triceratops was. This became an issue because I have her bobblehead in my back seat.

Fast Food Knight 10-19-2007 11:57 AM

This somehow needs to be combined with the "most shameful thing you've ever done" thread.

Yeti 10-19-2007 12:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This whorish religious friend of my girlfriend was ALWAY giving me [censored] and taking a holier than though attitude. So when she ended up having an abortion in like senior year of highschool I went a little haywire.

I called and left a voicemail on her phone where I pretended to be a small child basically going "mommy mommy? Where are you?" And left a coat hanger on her car with a flier that said "2 for 1 special"

Of everything in my life that's probably one of the only acts I feel "guilt" over.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow

EscapePlan9 10-19-2007 12:35 PM

Back when I was 16 at my first job, I was supposed to work on 9/11 but couldn't stop watching the news and just didn't go. The next day I called to ask when my next shift was thinking nothing of my no-show because it 9/11 and all. My manager tells me I was supposed to be in that day and I lied "My grandfather died there (from the 9/11 attack)". My next shift, the manager told me, "Sorry about your grandfather" and I had to think for a few seconds to figure out what she was talking about. Then I responded eloquently with, "Yeah..."

Nonfiction 10-19-2007 12:42 PM

Literally 5 minutes ago I walked over to the store to get some groceries and saw a girl changing her tire. I figured sweet, easy in, just help her out. Start to walk over and realize she was fat, so instead of helping just turned around and walked away.

Klompy 10-19-2007 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Back when I was 16 at my first job, I was supposed to work on 9/11 but couldn't stop watching the news and just didn't go. The next day I called to ask when my next shift was thinking nothing of my no-show because it 9/11 and all. My manager tells me I was supposed to be in that day and I lied "My grandfather died there (from the 9/11 attack)". My next shift, the manager told me, "Sorry about your grandfather" and I had to think for a few seconds to figure out what she was talking about. Then I responded eloquently with, "Yeah..."

[/ QUOTE ]

That's terrible, I'm sure they would have let you off the hook if you would have just said you had relatives who live around the towers and were worried about them or something, still sorta scummy, but not near as bad imo.

cbebop007 10-19-2007 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow..

mmbt0ne 10-19-2007 02:34 PM

Oh ok, here's one. It's not me, but a friend of mine.

My friends had found a Virginia ID on the ground one night (God bless you Brad Nisely) and started using it as a fake since it kinda looked like two of our friends. One wasn't a very close match and used it a lot to buy alcohol and the other was a very close match just a little heavier but never used it. Well, we finally got friend 2 to use it to buy some beer for us one day and the cashier asked if that was him in the ID, because he looked skinnier in the picture. He responded with what he said was the first thing that came to mind. "Yeah, I've put on a lot of weight since the chemo."

That was the last time he used that ID.

Fast Food Knight 10-19-2007 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh ok, here's one. It's not me, but a friend of mine.

My friends had found a Virginia ID on the ground one night (God bless you Brad Nisely) and started using it as a fake since it kinda looked like two of our friends. One wasn't a very close match and used it a lot to buy alcohol and the other was a very close match just a little heavier but never used it. Well, we finally got friend 2 to use it to buy some beer for us one day and the cashier asked if that was him in the ID, because he looked skinnier in the picture. He responded with what he said was the first thing that came to mind. "Yeah, I've put on a lot of weight since the chemo."

That was the last time he used that ID.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do I know this friend?

Also, I had a buddy who made fake Virginia IDs (that looked perfect) for people the GT circuit. I wonder if this was some of his artwork...

The Yugoslavian 10-19-2007 03:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"winner"

A coworker, M, was recently going through chemo for cancer but still came in to work in between sessions when he felt up to it. But, obv he was in a pretty weakened state. Anyway, one Friday his officemate sent out an email about it being "national hug day" or something and I replied back (reply all) with something like "don't hug M!!" Tbh I wasn't trying to be funny/jerk/whatever, I wanted to remind people that extra exposure to germs was bad. The way it ended up goin' down though I ended up feeling like a bad person.

Although it couldn't have been too bad b/c I just spent 30 minutes hanging out on the couch in M's office shooting the [censored], *shrug*.

Yugoslav

mbillie1 10-19-2007 03:28 PM

also, i worked in a mall store, and periodically groups of retarded people would get herded through the mall by their chaperones... and one time we glued a bunch of change to the floor before they came, lol.

the abortion one easily wins here though imo