Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MTT Community (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   NEED BETA TESTERS.... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=516392)

PimplyTeen2 10-05-2007 04:22 PM

NEED BETA TESTERS....

2+2,

I am developing software to allow the user to play online poker via voice recognition. I have a beta version that I would like a select number of players to try and get some feedback.

The requirements are:

* Windows
* Office XP (contains newest voice recognizer software...of course damn microsoft)
* Good Microphone
* Full Tilt or Poker Stars account (play money is fine, probably recommended )

Please PM me if you are interested, as I will supply you with a free license when it is all done with!

Thanks,

PimplyTeen

JSchnett 10-05-2007 04:28 PM

Re: NEED BETA TESTERS....

did you take 11th in the wcoop me?

mastr 10-05-2007 04:30 PM

anyone know how legit/not this is?

PimplyTeen2 10-05-2007 04:31 PM

yes...most depressing tourney of my life...

went out with ak vs a10 allin pre for 4 million chips and average FT stack....what a sick game...17 hours later

PimplyTeen2 10-05-2007 04:34 PM

It is legit, I have been playing online for 3 years, since the partypoker days and always wanted an easier way to play than gripping the damn mouse for so many hours....this is my baby, have been developing it for the past 6 months through an offshore development company.

PM Me if interested in trying it...

JSchnett 10-05-2007 04:39 PM

you took me out QQ<KQ for 1m hycahchchachhccha

PimplyTeen2 10-05-2007 04:40 PM

oh man sorry about that brother...WHAT YOU DOING PICKING UP QQ IN THE BB?????????

TOURNEYS ARE SO SICK...you played that short stack very very well...sry again (and i actually mean it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )

whitcolumn 10-05-2007 04:42 PM

Hopefully this works better then most voice recognition software I've used before. "Fold... no, What! WHY AM I ALL IN!?!"

JSchnett 10-05-2007 04:42 PM

yeah that was a cooler bvsb when I was that short.

PimplyTeen2 10-05-2007 04:55 PM

what did you think of vanessa and Arieh (nitbuster...supposedly)?

sketchy1 10-05-2007 06:05 PM

so, no offense, but i don't like the idea of installing random beta software from an unknown w/ 27 posts. does anyone else besides pimplyteen2 have anything to say to verify that this won't make my computer blow up?

tedtodd 10-05-2007 06:11 PM

FYP
[ QUOTE ]
so, no offense, but i don't like the idea of installing random beta software from an unknown w/ 27 posts. does anyone else besides pimplyteen2 have anything to say to verify that MY ACCOUNT WON'T BE HACKED ?

[/ QUOTE ]

21times20 10-05-2007 06:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so, no offense, but i don't like the idea of installing random beta software from an unknown w/ 27 posts. does anyone else besides pimplyteen2 have anything to say to verify that this won't make my computer blow up?

[/ QUOTE ]

i know this may seem suspicious, but come on, he has an offshore development company working on it, so it pretty much has to be legit

BadgerPro 10-05-2007 06:14 PM

Is this software gonna work for multitabling or this only working for 1 tabling right now?

ianisakson 10-05-2007 06:46 PM

i suggest someone from mttc try this on a computer they don't mind being nuked under a fake playmoney account made just for sole purposes of checking this software out.

gobbomom 10-05-2007 06:54 PM

or just let the P5's guys be the guinea pigs: http://www.pocketfives.com/778528BC-...D21954E58.aspx

PimplyTeen2 10-05-2007 06:56 PM

sketchy1, i've played with you a million times, used to bang with you on party and paradise too, you are that bilarokis kid that made it on TV (congrats BTW)...this is not a virus or whatever...i understand your hesitance...pm me if you are still unsure

i am a long-time lurker, reader, but do not post much because usually peoples feedback is useless/borderline hateful, i can send hands to my friends/etc without using the hater forum...anyways that is my choice

BTW...i would highly recommend testing out this software on a PLAY money table, at least until you are confident with its performance

-pimply

PimplyTeen2 10-05-2007 07:01 PM

Yes it works for multiple tables, a lot like multi table helper back in the party poker days...it will jump from table to table as attention is needed

again i understand you guys are hesitant because online is so anonymous, but i assure you this is EXACTLY what i am saying it is...a new way to play online and not have to use the mouse constanlty, i developed it because i have hand, wrist, neck problems from using the mouse too much (called Thoracic Outlet Syndrome)...i'm sure some of you know what i'm talking about...

anyways, look me up if you want, i've been playing for years and am not out to scam anyone or do anything shady...actually, im out to IMPROVE the online game that we all love!

-PimplyTeen

cappla011 10-05-2007 07:17 PM

To give him credit, he does have a bunch of posts about a year ago looking for voice-recognition software.

But then again maybe he was planting his seed!!!!!!!!

PimplyTeen2 10-05-2007 07:52 PM

nobody is that good! exactly, there is the trail, was looking for voice software to solve the overuse problem, couldnt find any, so I created my own!

nice investigative work! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

-Pimply

loosemmjan 10-05-2007 08:07 PM

Nice job in the WCOOP...

I hate to joke, but....

I was just thinking about a guy like tuff_fish using this software.

On a serious note have you tested what will happen when a guy yells "what the [censored], hyachachacah, he has the [censored] flush"

Soulman 10-05-2007 08:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

sketchy1, i've played with you a million times, used to bang with you on party and paradise too, you are that bilarokis kid that made it on TV (congrats BTW)...this is not a virus or whatever...i understand your hesitance...pm me if you are still unsure

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh yeah? Milonakis? That show is hilarious.

BadgerPro 10-05-2007 08:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh yeah? Milonakis? That show is hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, that was smokey1... no?

PimplyTeen2 10-05-2007 09:29 PM

oh...different guy hahah

sorry for the mix-up

jcg2005 10-05-2007 10:07 PM

I was thinking that a friend could run it on a virtual machine, but he recently moved and isnt available. I would suggest PMing _dave_ from the software forums and ask if he minded giving it a look. He could maybe then clarify for everyone on its safety....

TomHimself 10-05-2007 10:43 PM

i havent looked but i think this is a case where im pretty sure it would be legit

sketchy1 10-06-2007 02:48 AM

def not mrsmokey.

and i'll just wait a few days on p5's until i see either "omg my computer explodeded" or "someone gave me this software for voice recognition software and my account was drained."

WarDekar 10-06-2007 02:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
def not mrsmokey.

and i'll just wait a few days on p5's until i see either "omg my computer explodeded" or "someone gave me this software for voice recognition software and my account was drained."

[/ QUOTE ]

What is there to drain? Obvi the author would wait until P5s verified it, then once 2p2ers installed it THEN he'd drain accounts (ya know, the ones that actually ahve money in them)

McMelchior 10-06-2007 11:53 AM

Office XP a must?

sketchy1 10-06-2007 12:20 PM

i'm just not falling for a scam until a p5'er falls for it first.