Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MTT Community (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   issue with my stars software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=512920)

djk123 10-01-2007 04:15 AM

issue with my stars software

anyone else ever had this problem?

----- Original Message -----

Sent: 2007/10/01 03:42:59
To: support@pokerstars.com
Subject: Problem with software

>Hi, there seems to be a problem with my Poker Stars software. Strangely
>enough, there is no 'fold' button. As you can imagine, this can be quite a
>problem. For example, today in the WCOOP Main Event I called off all my
>chips with 77 on aTcJc2cxx board. I knew my opponent had the flush but alas
>my only option was to call the all in. I would greatly appreciate if you
>could fix this bug. Thank you very much.
>
>Dan

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for your email.

It would be helpful if you could send us your program log files for
your PokerStars program.

To do this, please load the PokerStars program. From the lobby, please
click on 'Help'. Go to 'Log Files', then select 'Send log files to
support'. This will automatically send the files to us for you.

Alternatively, you can select 'Save log files as ZIP...' and your log
files will then automatically be saved as a .zip file on your hard
drive. You can then attach this .zip file to an email and send it to
us at support@pokerstars.com.

Please note it is important that you send us these files as soon as
you can as they are only kept on your hard drive for a period of one
day.

Regards,

Peter M
PokerStars Support Team

zipppy 10-01-2007 04:24 AM

Re: issue with my stars software

oh, i've had that problem. there isn't a fix for it, sadly, and you never really know when it's going to happen.

THEOSU 10-01-2007 04:30 AM

Re: issue with my stars software

djk,

que'st-ce que c'est "fold button"?

djk123 10-01-2007 04:32 AM

Re: issue with my stars software

[ QUOTE ]
djk,

que'st-ce que c'est "fold button"?

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't speak spanish

Quagmyer 10-01-2007 04:36 AM

Re: issue with my stars software

djk,

que'st-ce que c'est "fold button"?

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't speak spanish

[/ QUOTE ]

Neither do I. But thats french

Ghazban 10-01-2007 04:41 AM

Re: issue with my stars software

Are you dyslexic? Try using the "DOLF" button instead.

RandALLin 10-01-2007 06:40 AM

Re: issue with my stars software

Are you just leveling us w/ some tom fullery e-mail or does your software really not have a fold button? Although, It's more you don't have a call button you only have a raise button.

augie_ 10-01-2007 07:45 AM

Re: issue with my stars software

i also can not tell if this is a level

BadgerPro 10-01-2007 09:39 AM

Re: issue with my stars software

Do I really have to post a picture of a level for you guys to catch on. [censored], I'm hammered and I know.

djk123 10-01-2007 09:47 AM

Re: issue with my stars software

i am very sneaky

FGators 10-01-2007 11:35 AM

Re: issue with my stars software

I know people that play SSNL cash games don't have a fold button until they move up to $2/4; interesting to see that some players aren't supplied one in the WCOOP Main Event.

g-p 10-01-2007 01:11 PM

Re: issue with my stars software

folding is for nits anyway

g-p 10-01-2007 01:12 PM

Re: issue with my stars software

am i right

JACKTEN 10-01-2007 01:29 PM

Re: issue with my stars software

fold buttons are for pussies

ughaulkghalugh 10-01-2007 03:26 PM

Re: issue with my stars software

i was at the table to watch the 77 call i had position on hachem

NeedATimeMachine 10-01-2007 03:39 PM

Re: issue with my stars software

i feel your pain djk

Ship Ship McGipp 10-01-2007 03:44 PM

Re: issue with my stars software

let's do a LL in a tournament where the only qualification is you can't fold, something small stakes tho likea 22r or a 109fo

djk123 10-01-2007 03:46 PM

Re: issue with my stars software

[ QUOTE ]
let's do a LL in a tournament where the only qualification is you can't fold, something small stakes tho likea 22r or a 109fo

[/ QUOTE ]

i will deffff do this sometime

10-01-2007 03:53 PM

Re: issue with my stars software

lol... "tom foolery"

mlagoo 10-01-2007 03:54 PM

Re: issue with my stars software

i wonder what optimal strategy would be.... i guess limp preflop when possible and just call down, make thin raises for value. id be surprised if anyone lasted more than like 30 minutes though.

djk123 10-01-2007 03:58 PM

Re: issue with my stars software

this LL def needs to be organized soon but not sure if im playing tonight. sounds like fun!

Ontario_Tory 10-01-2007 04:17 PM

Re: issue with my stars software

While doing this in a regular tourney may be fun, you're just giving your money away.

A private tourney, however, where nobody's allowed to fold, would be interesting from a strategy PoV.

Kindof like a flipament, but different rules.

OT

mlagoo 10-01-2007 04:20 PM

Re: issue with my stars software

wouldnt someone just get a good hand and go allin, and then everyone else would have to call

so basically a flipament

10-01-2007 04:21 PM

Post deleted by Ryan Beal

Ontario_Tory 10-01-2007 04:25 PM

Re: issue with my stars software

meh - fair enough...

<--- just watched 10 hours of WCOOP - not thinking straight.

djk123 10-01-2007 04:26 PM

Re: issue with my stars software

[ QUOTE ]
wouldnt someone just get a good hand and go allin, and then everyone else would have to call

so basically a flipament

[/ QUOTE ]

noo cuz wed be in a regular tourney. u dont gotta go all in unless someone else does

mlagoo 10-01-2007 04:32 PM

Re: issue with my stars software

no im saying if we did ontario torys idea

shaundeeb 10-01-2007 04:32 PM

Re: issue with my stars software

[ QUOTE ]
let's do a LL in a tournament where the only qualification is you can't fold, something small stakes tho likea 22r or a 109fo

[/ QUOTE ]

been done many times before the new favorite propbet of mine is the only allowed to clickraise bet.

ADLinden 10-01-2007 04:57 PM

Re: issue with my stars software

you could do it, where your only allowed to fold like preflop when the action is first to you.......i dunno....that may be dumb too

10-01-2007 05:14 PM

Re: issue with my stars software

let's do a LL in a tournament where the only qualification is you can't fold, something small stakes tho likea 22r or a 109fo

[/ QUOTE ]

been done many times before the new favorite propbet of mine is the only allowed to clickraise bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont follow [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

His Boy Elroy 10-01-2007 05:21 PM

Re: issue with my stars software

4/180 dooooo it

THEOSU 10-02-2007 06:29 AM