Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Public Service Announcement: BobO has been banned (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=511694)

CPFB 09-29-2007 01:35 AM

Public Service Announcement: BobO has been banned

I have no details.

BobO wants everyone to PM Ryan Beal to get him reinstated. Like I said, I have no details regarding his banning, except that he didn't do anything wrong (ldo).

RickAguileraFan 09-29-2007 01:43 AM

Re: Public Service Announcement: BobO has been banned *DELETED*

Post deleted by Ryan Beal

JennFox 09-29-2007 01:50 AM

Re: Public Service Announcement: BobO has been banned

whoa..

RickAguileraFan 09-29-2007 01:50 AM

Re: Public Service Announcement: BobO has been banned *DELETED* *DELETED*

Post deleted by Ryan Beal

metsandfinsfan 09-29-2007 01:58 AM

o m g

antidan444 09-29-2007 02:01 AM

I'd need to see the thread before making any judgement, but if that's the whole story, A) someone is power-tripping, and B) the entire politics forum could be wiped out.

antidan444 09-29-2007 02:02 AM

Also, given the great Tokyo!! prank thread of a few months ago, I'm being a little cautious here [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

ScottHoward v3.1 09-29-2007 02:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
*deleted*

[/ QUOTE ]
this is why i try to minimize my activity outside of pog

ASPoker8 09-29-2007 02:43 AM

but is traz banned yet?

MDoranD 09-29-2007 03:18 AM

bobo,

its ok just tell them youre black so now you can say whatever you want and its funny not racist

problem solved

FCBLComish 09-29-2007 07:29 AM

I got here too late and all the good stuff is edited out.

:-(

Zurvan 09-29-2007 08:34 AM

1. I can't believe it took this long - seriously
2. Somebody pm me the details asap, kthx

FCBLComish 09-29-2007 09:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too! I want to know what happened!

HerbieGRD 09-29-2007 09:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

His Boy Elroy 09-29-2007 09:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

MEbenhoe 09-29-2007 09:43 AM

hey all, I did it. And the fact of how difficult it is to get banned in the sports forum should tell you something. Sorry, but this was well deserved and prob should've been done earlier, but I gave him plenty of warnings to try to keep him on board, but he just wouldn't change.

wdcbooks 09-29-2007 09:48 AM

Someone PM me the details, or I will leave my AIM up. I was a Bobo fan.

durron597 09-29-2007 09:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[09:16] MEbenhoe: the guy basically gets every sports post he makes reported with about 90% of them being for legit reasons

[/ QUOTE ]

ScottHoward v3.1 09-29-2007 10:07 AM

why were posts deleted from this thread?

Bulletproof Monk 09-29-2007 10:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bulletproof Monk 09-29-2007 10:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
hey all, I did it. And the fact of how difficult it is to get banned in the sports forum should tell you something. Sorry, but this was well deserved and prob should've been done earlier, but I gave him plenty of warnings to try to keep him on board, but he just wouldn't change.

[/ QUOTE ]

so exile him from sport. if he posts there again he gets banned, just like in oot.

banning him from pog while he is running a game involving like 25 players is just ridic when he has no negative impact on that forum.

GiMmIcK-aCcOuNt 09-29-2007 10:48 AM

FoOl Me OnCe ShAmE oN yOu. FoOl Me TwIcE sHaMe On Me

wdcbooks 09-29-2007 10:53 AM

Hey Durron, can you change my title to "Mourning Bobo".

Tokyo!! 09-29-2007 11:49 AM

LOL

Neil S 09-29-2007 11:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
why were posts deleted from this thread?

[/ QUOTE ]

durron597 09-29-2007 12:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FoOl Me OnCe ShAmE oN yOu. FoOl Me TwIcE sHaMe On Me

[/ QUOTE ]

basically, yes

Tokyo!! 09-29-2007 12:29 PM

ok i got the story. last night bob posts in a thread in sporting events about how gilbert arenas is buying bonds' 756 HR ball. he says only reason arenas is supporting bonds is because arenas and bonds are black. people obv are like wtfomgbbq. bob jokes that deep-down you guys know you agree with me, even if you dont want to admit it. very minor arguement ensues, nothing happens. bob gets banned.

sounds like most of sporting events just plain does not like bobo, and so they report all his posts anyway. imo, i dont care about sporting events, because theyre all stupid in there anyway, but the guy is modding (lol) a game here, and does need to finish it.

durron597 09-29-2007 12:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok i got the story. last night bob posts in a thread in sporting events about how gilbert arenas is buying bonds' 756 HR ball. he says only reason arenas is supporting bonds is because arenas and bonds are black. people obv are like wtfomgbbq. bob jokes that deep-down you guys know you agree with me, even if you dont want to admit it. very minor arguement ensues, nothing happens. bob gets banned.

sounds like most of sporting events just plain does not like bobo, and so they report all his posts anyway. imo, i dont care about sporting events, because theyre all stupid in there anyway, but the guy is modding (lol) a game here, and does need to finish it.

[/ QUOTE ]

you are free to PM MEbenhoe and/or Ryan Beal about it, but at this point he is not getting unbanned unless meb changes his mind (might be possible) or Ryan Beal overrides him (not going to happen)

chuckleslovakian 09-29-2007 12:32 PM

I know Aejones, Younghov, and KaneKangKungFu were both allowed to post under different screen names after being banned. I don't see why not BobO since he does contribute to POG.

Spook 09-29-2007 12:35 PM

Bobo knew he was modding a game, and thus should have been careful about not being a [censored].

I mean, Nich is modding the Boat game, he should never get banned. Right? Modding a game =/= free pass.

ScottHoward v3.1 09-29-2007 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
if this is 100% accurate, its disgustingly pathetic that bob got banned from all of 2p2
it would be disgusting even if he was just banned from the sports forum

tokyo and others:
the fact that hes running a game is no reason for him to not be banned. if he deserves to be banned, it doesnt matter if hes running 1000 games. the problem here is that he doesnt deserve to get banned imo (again, if tokyo is giving us the 100% accurate description)

Nicholasp27 09-29-2007 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Bobo knew he was modding a game, and thus should have been careful about not being a [censored].

I mean, Nich is modding the Boat game, he should never get banned. Right? Modding a game =/= free pass.

[/ QUOTE ]

u have to be modding at least 7 games at a time to be ban-proof

so yes, i am unbannable

BobOjeda_Fan 09-29-2007 12:44 PM

Well, I was careful and to be 100% honest I did nothing wrong. The mdos refuse to talk about this, the ban is 100% unfair and I am disobeying it. If they ban me again then guess what I'll just create another gimmick. Im here whether they like it or not

Tokyo!! 09-29-2007 12:45 PM

ok, fine fine, agreed on the mod thing. but this ban is over some srsly stupid crap. i remember posting in that thread last night (dont remember what), but basically he posted that arenas was only supporting bonds bc he is black, and like 5 posters immediately jumped all over him (especially mod kyleb). i mean bob gets flamed constantly for speaking his mind and not posting 'by the book', but that's no reason to ban him. sometimes he does stupid stuff that imo he should not (like when he creates dumb obvious troll threads in sporting events), but this clearly does not fall into the same vein.

traz 09-29-2007 12:45 PM

It's obvious that bobo is banned because he is unliked. But i mean...that's what happens when you constantly antagonize people.

I don't really sympathize with bobo because he baits people and baits people and baits people knowing full well it could lead to a banning at any time.

Tokyo!! 09-29-2007 12:46 PM

ok this is a bad idea bob [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img], now youre just asking for trouble

chuckleslovakian 09-29-2007 12:46 PM

would you be alright with a mere Sports Exile? I would imagine the ban would have a better chance of being lifted if you agreed not to post on that forum anymore.

ScottHoward v3.1 09-29-2007 12:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok this is a bad idea bob [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img], now youre just asking for trouble

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah, he might get banned or something

Tokyo!! 09-29-2007 12:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's obvious that bobo is banned because he is unliked. But i mean...that's what happens when you constantly antagonize people.

I don't really sympathize with bobo because he baits people and baits people and baits people knowing full well it could lead to a banning at any time.

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't think he does it as much as you think he does

Tokyo!! 09-29-2007 12:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah, he might get banned or something

[/ QUOTE ]

circumventing the ban is basically going to assure him that it wont ever be lifted