Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   LOLShirtaments t-shirt store: (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=506815)

good2cu 09-22-2007 11:18 AM

LOLShirtaments t-shirt store:

I'm cross posting this from BBV as I feel that Suited Sixes or someone who might be able to get in contact with him will see this and he contact me and work out our bussiness problems.

The purpose of this post to warn and educate the consumer about the Ship It Holla and LOL shirtaments t-shirt stores. (The lol shirtaments store has been doing an ongoing banner ad promotion on twoplustwo.com).

I hate to bring this issue up in public but none of my emails, pms or phone calls to the owner of the store (twoplustwoer Suited Sixes) have been returned. Since many of these shirts sport the “Holla Balla” logo I feel I should educate potential consumers.

Some background:
In early June I contacted Suited Sixes to sell t-shirts he had designed for us through our website. Over the course of business relationship we had numerous problems with him including customers not receiving shirts for several months, no response to our emails/pms or customers emails/pms, no response to my phone calls and non-payment of money owed to us. For more details of customers problems see this thread: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...ue#Post11740164

My business party ‘Apathy’ was finally able to get in contact with him by phone and he said he would respond to my pms/emails, take down the ship it holla store and make a public reply to the problems customers were having in the NVG thread. To this day none of the above have happened.

The t-shirts being sold on both on the LOL-shirtaments and ship it holla store are not endorsed in any way by the ship it holla ballas. It is our position that these t-shirts are being sold illegally and I am in the process of taking legal action. In the meantime I would personally highly recommend against purchasing these t-shirts.

sence25 09-22-2007 11:22 AM

Re: LOLShirtaments t-shirt store:

I made a Ship it HOLLA t shirt myself since shipping from the states takes pretty long.

microbet 09-22-2007 03:50 PM

PM Slacker - He's the 2p2er who has the most contact with Suited irl afaik.

Insty 09-23-2007 04:54 PM

Legal action seems a bit drastic.

cha59 09-23-2007 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it does. 66s hasnt been reading 2+2 lately so he wasnt aware of some of this stuff. Part of it is not his fault and he has spent a lot of money out of his own pocket correcting other people errors. He'll take care of it Im sure.

JoeSchmo 09-23-2007 07:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
66s hasnt been reading 2+2 lately so he wasnt aware of some of this stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

Has he also not been checking his emails or voicemails?

blackize 09-24-2007 12:07 AM

If anyone does get a hold of him, let me know. I too never received shipment.

Paid 60 for 4 shirts on Jun 4th. Was in Vegas Jun 20th- Jul 20th. When I got back He agreed to ship the shirts again but needed my address again. When I went to respond his PM box was full, as it has been ever since. I then found the email address associated with his business and tried to contact him there. No success. Paypal cannot resolve the dispute.

hoyasnaxa 09-24-2007 01:43 AM

This is free advertising. Im about to buy a bunch of those shirts.

Gramps 09-24-2007 02:49 AM

I'm going to go out on (not much of) a limb and guess that this episode doesn't fall into the "I was looking to scam people all along ha-ha-ha" category. Probably started out with good intentions and lifeaments/stressaments/overwhelmedaments happened. Doesn't mean it couldn't have been handled better, etc., but still...

I'm still happy with my Luckbox shirt that I got...

AMT 09-24-2007 03:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to go out on (not much of) a limb and guess that this episode doesn't fall into the "I was looking to scam people all along ha-ha-ha" category. Probably started out with good intentions and lifeaments/stressaments/overwhelmedaments happened. Doesn't mean it couldn't have been handled better, etc., but still...

I'm still happy with my Luckbox shirt that I got...

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, and im not involved at all in this, but knowing a lot of the concerned parties I'm sure that no one is maliciously accusing suitedsixes (except possible allegations by the OP, i meant the rest of the thread...), he has a lot of cred in general on the forum, is in general a good guy, the customers that have gotten shirts have been satisfied with orders, etc...

the fact remains, however, that even if orders got lost or delayed or anything related, notification needs to happen. If he cannot accommodate scheduled dates, times, methods and the like, the least he can do is keep the concerned parties updated on what he does know IMO

pergesu 09-24-2007 04:34 AM

Dear Andrew,

You're a cool guy. Sixes is too. Don't be a douche. You have plenty of money, you don't need to worry about Sixes making a couple bucks off of your "trademark" (and I use the term absurdly loosely).

perg

pineapple888 09-24-2007 10:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Andrew,

You're a cool guy. Sixes is too. Don't be a douche. You have plenty of money, you don't need to worry about Sixes making a couple bucks off of your "trademark" (and I use the term absurdly loosely).

perg

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, did you even read the post?

- You arrange with somebody to make and sell your product
- He sells your product but never sends it to customers (for months)
- He ignores all attempts to contact him (for months)
- He still has the store open so the problem will apparently be ongoing

And you are supposed to just shrug your shoulders?

For Andrew I'm sure it's not the money, it's the hassle this is all causing for him.

Inyaface 09-24-2007 11:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Andrew,

perg

[/ QUOTE ]
This is so dumb
DUCY?

good2cu 09-24-2007 12:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Andrew,

perg

[/ QUOTE ]

Pergsu,

This is an absolutely ridiculous statement.

Should I worry about Suited Sixes using my name to sell a product he accepts money for and never sends to people?

Also should I worry about Suited Sixes lying to be about his business practices and associated fees with the business?

Should I except someone who I entered in a business contract with to never pay me any money or respond to any of my emails or phone calls?

Granted I am well off finically and at most Suited owes me maybe is $1,000? But the costs of the legal fees I’m prepared to spend pursuing this matter go far beyond that. I feel used and defrauded.

I could care less about him selling trademarked shirts, that is just the tip of the iceberg.

good2cu 09-24-2007 12:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it does. 66s hasnt been reading 2+2 lately so he wasnt aware of some of this stuff. Part of it is not his fault and he has spent a lot of money out of his own pocket correcting other people errors. He'll take care of it Im sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

What about never picking up his phone or responding to emails? This might be a viable excuse for a while but after two months it just doesn’t cut it anymore.

jgunnip 09-24-2007 03:05 PM

I ordered shirts over the summer and am very happy with what I got. This thread makes me [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] and is very unfortunate. I hope all parties can resolve this without the need to take legal action.

degenaholic 10-31-2007 11:59 PM

anyone have any issues ordering t-shirts? I ordered a "sup bro" shirt like 2 weeks ago and it sais it has not been shipped yet

sup' with that?

AMT 11-01-2007 02:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
anyone have any issues ordering t-shirts? I ordered a "sup bro" shirt like 2 weeks ago and it sais it has not been shipped yet

sup' with that?

[/ QUOTE ]

...did you read the thread?

cliff notes: no1 knoez sup wit dat, yo.

Mat Sklansky 11-06-2007 06:29 PM

Brian Swingle has stolen more than 300 of our shirts. He won't answer his phone, and though he said he would return our shirts, he has not.

If there is someone here who can get him to return our shirts, I'd be very appreciative.

ManChild 11-06-2007 08:27 PM

I don't want to take sides or anything here, but I would like to say that 6s said there was trouble getting the shirts delivered to me because of my apartment # or something, after further conversation with him via PM (before his box was full) we resolved the issue and I did receive the shirts and 6s appeared to be trying hard to get me them the whole time (it took about 5-7 weeks longer then expected but in the end they arrived)

curtains 11-07-2007 12:09 AM

I'd like to say that I have never received any shirts or heard from Suited Sixes about the matter. He has not emailed me, PM'ed me or called me about the issue

This could be because I didn't order any T-Shirts but I think that I've done enough to receive a few free shirts?!?! Please?

bones 11-07-2007 12:43 AM

Shortstackers deserve nothing.

cakewalk 11-07-2007 01:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Shortstackers deserve a grease fire on their face and in their pants.

[/ QUOTE ]

ManChild 11-07-2007 01:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Shortstackers deserve nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

lmfao, hows the 80k hands this month going so far bones?

blackize 11-07-2007 02:06 AM

Shortstacker hate coming from the STT forum is pretty hilarious.

Iq75 11-07-2007 06:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Shortstacker hate coming from the STT forum is pretty hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

ain't this the thruth. I for one have no idea how to play if i have more than 10 bb's.

degenaholic 11-08-2007 07:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't want to take sides or anything here, but I would like to say that 6s said there was trouble getting the shirts delivered to me because of my apartment # or something, after further conversation with him via PM (before his box was full) we resolved the issue and I did receive the shirts and 6s appeared to be trying hard to get me them the whole time (it took about 5-7 weeks longer then expected but in the end they arrived)

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok so ordered a shirt like 4 weeks ago and said it has not been shipped. You pm'd him in order to get in touch? How long ago was this? I just am curious, bc regardless if his intentions are to ship the shirts or not, he is still charging the credit cards.

degenaholic 11-08-2007 08:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Brian Swingle has stolen more than 300 of our shirts. He won't answer his phone, and though he said he would return our shirts, he has not.

If there is someone here who can get him to return our shirts, I'd be very appreciative.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow

degenaholic 11-08-2007 08:20 PM

nm his pms are full again, not suprising...

bones 11-08-2007 08:31 PM

For most of us that know Brian fairly well, this is really disappointing. There's definitely more to the story, but I doubt it'll get posted or even remedied.

Josem 11-08-2007 08:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok so ordered a shirt like 4 weeks ago and said it has not been shipped. You pm'd him in order to get in touch? How long ago was this? I just am curious, bc regardless if his intentions are to ship the shirts or not, he is still charging the credit cards.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had been in touch with him several months ago, but he has apparently disappeared.

I paid via Stars transfer, but if I had paid via credit card, I think I would have cancelled the payment with my bank (chargeback or whatever you americans call it).

It would seem reasonable to believe that he has no intention of shipping the shirts now.

Of course, if there was a way to contact him, this may change.

good2cu 11-12-2007 11:34 AM

Update:

I was never able to get in contact with Brian. Mat Sklansky was able to get a hold with him regarding a deal he had with twoplustwo publishing (after repeated attempts and blocking his telephone number) and Brian denied all of my allegations. I still get weekly PMs from people who have not received their t-shirts and have issued refunds out of my own pocket. In my opinion Brian took advantage of his reputation and friendships on twoplustwo to scam me and his customers out of money (I’ve ruled out all other options by his cowardly refusal to respond to my numerous and repeated contact attempts).

Edit: Saw that Mat had posted here. Brian is scum and his behavior is bizarre.

PrimordialAA 11-12-2007 01:04 PM

Ok, I emailed a ton of times, pm'd you a bunch, and done everything I can, I ordered from ship it holla and never got a refund , response, anything, everyone has been completely dead to me and I ordered for $150 (which is alot to spend on T-shirts LOL), it would be nice to at least get a reply, the shirts, or a refund... one of the 3 would be fantastic

-PrimordialAA

Ditch Digger 11-12-2007 03:28 PM

God this [censored] depresses me for some reason. I'm now going to listen to the Cranberries for the next hour and feel all emo like.

suzzer99 11-12-2007 03:52 PM

FYI - this isn't the first time 6s has been called out in a similar fashion in this forum.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rue#Post6731191

AMT 11-12-2007 06:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FYI - this isn't the first time 6s has been called out in a similar fashion in this forum.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rue#Post6731191

[/ QUOTE ]

but the first time suited took the time to formulate a well thought out response and address all the issues regarding him and the student. Those attempts seem to be lacking as of late in this situation.

suzzer99 11-12-2007 06:48 PM

Yeah, and I actually mostly sided with suited the first time. Although I had a feeling the student had a legitimate beef. I just didn't like the way he handled it.

But as soon as this t-shirt thing broke this thread was the first thing I thought of.

fish leader 11-20-2007 03:59 PM

Alright so I would rather have the Sup' Bro? t shirt I ordered, but thats obviously not happening. I messaged Brian on his Deviant Art site (which he actively logs into) but he didnt answer obviously.

My credit card company is giving me credit back, but I have to fill out all these forms now. So lame for $25, but I guess thats better than nothing?

fish leader 11-20-2007 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
God this [censored] depresses me for some reason. I'm now going to listen to the Cranberries for the next hour and feel all emo like.

[/ QUOTE ]

do you have to let it linger?

kkcountry 11-20-2007 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

do you have to do you have to do you have to let it linger?

[/ QUOTE ]