Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   New Sofware - Table Shark (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=506576)

Poker Pro 09-21-2007 11:30 PM

New Sofware - Table Shark

This post is to let you know that we are releasing the beta version of Table Shark – An advanced poker table Selection tool. A table selection tool is used for finding the most profitable tables to play on.

The beta version currently works with Full Tilt, Poker Stars, Absolute Poker, Bodog, Ultimate Bet and Poker Room. Table Shark works with your existing data from your Poker Tracker database. Table Shark is integrated with Poker Tracker but Poker Tracker is not required.

Table Shark is a subscription service and will be available for around $8 per month. This price includes all the poker sites we support. Let us know what you think of the software, any and all feedback is appreciated. If you encounter any issues please feel free to contact support at support (at) pokerprolabs.com

You can download the beta at Poker Pro Labs www.pokerprolabs.com or a direct download Table Shark .exe http://pokerprolabs.com/images/table-shark.gif

spiff21 09-22-2007 12:33 AM

Re: New Sofware - Table Shark

iPoker support please!

Poker Pro 09-23-2007 12:17 AM

We are currently working on supporting the Ipoker network and will release it soon.

chicken10der 09-23-2007 02:27 AM

120% players/flop?

corny 09-23-2007 08:09 AM

Hey,
I tested the program out but it bumps out an error when I click login:
http://i6.tinypic.com/68gywix.jpg
I'm running winxp sp2 german edition but I set my language settings to english.

Hazud 09-23-2007 09:04 AM

Omg cant even get it running. Error when trying to login.

jambon 09-23-2007 09:23 AM

does it create its own high speed database like sixth sense?

freecard4all 09-23-2007 02:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
120% players/flop?

[/ QUOTE ]
LMAO [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I guess they count # of people in hand for last xx minutes. Then it's like 3 people on average of 2 people playing...

Praetor 09-23-2007 06:10 PM

whats better about this than eye poker which I alreayd have?

Poker Pro 09-24-2007 03:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
120% players/flop?

[/ QUOTE ]
This is a bug; the columns are swapped for absolute poker between H/hr and Players on the flop. This has been fixed.

Poker Pro 09-24-2007 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey,
I tested the program out but it bumps out an error when I click login:
http://i6.tinypic.com/68gywix.jpg
I'm running winxp sp2 german edition but I set my language settings to english.

[/ QUOTE ]

It’s been fixed; you can download the latest Beta from here. http://www.pokerprolabs.com/download...TableShark.exe

CaptainBusto 09-24-2007 05:25 PM

finds zero tables for pokerroom.
not enough.

e: table list retrieval is also dreadfully slow. is it going to get faster sometime?

e2: crashes when i rightclick on the left panel, choose add group and click on the group. apparently it adds a new filter category. i was trying to add a new stake level.

Poker Pro 09-24-2007 06:17 PM

The speed of data retrieval is based on how many players or tables are available. To speed up the retrieval process you can select only the player type, poker sites, game type and stakes that fit your needs. If you have 20,000 players in your poker tracker database and you select all “player types” ,Table Shark will need to find all the players and the tables they are sitting at so this could take 30 sec -1 min.

If you want to change the stakes info, you can click the button to the right of the amount and customize the settings.

CaptainBusto 09-24-2007 06:43 PM

well, until now i hadnt even configured the database connection yet.

it just says 'retrieving tables' for 30 sec and then tells me there are no games at all on pokerroom.

Mischman 09-24-2007 08:10 PM

PokerStars allows this?

pureklas 09-25-2007 05:07 AM

Does this work with poker tracker ie identifying players from your database at the tables? Also, why is it a monthly subscription as opposed to a one off payment. The monthly makes it more expensive in the long run and as of yet I can't find anything particularly unique about your software, say in comparison to spade eye.

Poker Pro 09-25-2007 02:52 PM

Yes, Table Shark works with poker tracker in identifying the best tables as well as additional data like flop% , table aggression, etc. . We also monitor most major poker site to find the best tables on many sites not just one. We also support Hold’em , Omaha, Omaha h/l , stud, and others. We can also process 5000+ tables and 45,000 players from 14 different poker sites to find the best ones within 30-60 sec. You can buy a yearly subscription for $79 and that includes all the sites, game types and game levels.

Toasta 09-25-2007 04:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
PokerStars allows this?

[/ QUOTE ]

nope

curious123 09-25-2007 06:51 PM

Can't get it to connect w/ my db. I think you need to add a port selector like in SB.

Poker Pro 09-25-2007 07:06 PM

The software was just released in beta, when we get a response from poker stars we will let you know.

Poker Pro 09-25-2007 07:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can't get it to connect w/ my db. I think you need to add a port selector like in SB.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is a good idea. I am using port 5432 and it’s connecting without any issues. Are you using postgres or access?

curious123 09-25-2007 07:59 PM

I use postgres and port 5433.

Poker Pro 09-25-2007 11:04 PM

We will add a database port settings option in the next release.

ReptileHouse 09-26-2007 01:02 AM

I'm very curious what Stars response will be to whether this program is OK to use or not.

Jeff_B 09-27-2007 04:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Will it help me improve my game?
Poker Pro 2007 is compatible with Windows XP, Windows 2000 and Windows 2003. Pentium 3, 667 MHz or higher with at least 256 MB of RAM.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats from the FAQ that you get from the program just thought id point that out.
Also what are player types used for? all I have shown is it says 1 unknown?

Poker Pro 09-27-2007 06:02 PM

If you import data from poker tracker, they have 15 default player filter types. 1 is unknown, 2 is fish, etc. If you do not import data, default will be set to unknown and other info will be used to rate table types.

trubador 09-27-2007 08:02 PM

Is it correct to understand that TableShark does not require any database (including PokerTracker) to work?
That would be great since I dont have PokerTracker installed on all my computers.

Poker Pro 09-28-2007 03:33 PM

Table Shark does not require you to have a poker tracker database to work. A poker tracker database is helpful however in fine-tuning your table selection as it contains additional information on players.

Poker Pro 10-04-2007 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I use postgres and port 5433.

[/ QUOTE ]

This feature has been added.

Poker Pro 10-04-2007 03:19 PM

Table Shark, the advanced poker table selection tool is now available at www.pokerprolabs.com
Table Shark captures all the table data on our end so you can minimize or resize your lobby and continue playing as it looks for the most profitable tables. Supports Hold’em, Omaha, Razz, Stud and even HORSE and Pineapple on Poker Stars, Full Tilt, Ultimate bet, William hill, absolute poker, bodog and others. Table Shark is available for $40 for one year and $70 for two years.

Toasta 10-04-2007 06:12 PM

any response from stars now ?

Poker Pro 10-04-2007 08:20 PM

Are you looking to purchase table shark for use on poker stars?

toddxlogan 10-05-2007 12:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. But i'm not going anywhere near it until I get verification that its A-Ok to use; not an issue worth [censored] around with. Get back to us with good news and there will be a large customer base waiting.

_dave_ 10-05-2007 01:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. But i'm not going anywhere near it until I get verification that its A-Ok to use; not an issue worth [censored] around with. Get back to us with good news and there will be a large customer base waiting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

PokerStars reps were here over the last couple of months eliciting suggestions/feedback on new softwares, I am surprised there is no yes/no on this yet.

Consider this does not cost only $40 for one yesr, or $70 for two years - but it costs 40 or 70, + current Stars bankroll, should it not make the "Allowed" list.

If you look at it this way, I'm sure you will understand why it important to liaise with the sites and get your software officially allowed before expecting the customers to come rolling in.

Peopple have been burnt on un-cleared borderline software products before.

Toasta 10-05-2007 09:31 AM

ill second that

curious123 10-12-2007 01:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you import data from poker tracker, they have 15 default player filter types. 1 is unknown, 2 is fish, etc. If you do not import data, default will be set to unknown and other info will be used to rate table types.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this feature functional in the trial? I can't get it to work.

I autorated and connected my db to Table Shark, but it's not showing any players w/ stats at UB. I have hands on pretty much everybody.

Also, why do you have to use the autorating process anyway, can't you do it like SpadeIt and SixthSense?

Poker Pro 10-12-2007 12:54 PM

Yes, this feature is part of the trial version.
It will only show the players that are currently on UB and in your poker tracker database.

What auto rate process are you referring too? Table Type?

curious123 10-12-2007 02:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, this feature is part of the trial version.
It will only show the players that are currently on UB and in your poker tracker database.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, but like I said I have hands on pretty much everyone.

[ QUOTE ]
What auto rate process are you referring too? Table Type?

[/ QUOTE ]

The "15 default player filter types" you refer to in PT are called autorates, unless I'm misunderstanding you.

tbh I couldn't figure out the player type thing in SmartBuddy either, I wish you had some more extensive documentation.

Poker Pro 10-12-2007 02:54 PM

The default player types on the left hand side are from Poker Tracker. When you connect to your existing database, it will pull that data from there. The player auto rate info is based on the setting you have within poker tracker. So if you want to only find the Fish that are currently playing, only select the check box 2(fish) and uncheck the rest of the player types. Click the search for tables button and all the players that match Fish types will appear on the right side along with the table they are playing on.

curious123 10-12-2007 03:47 PM

Ok, that's what I thought. But it's still not working.

The first time I tried a coupla days ago it showed like two players w/ stats (should have been many, many more), and since then I've been getting nada.

Anybody using this successfully at UB? Elsewhere?