Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   CrossBooking (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=504976)

PokerBob 09-19-2007 10:50 PM

CrossBooking

Several people (including 2+2ers Daryn and Mike L.) have expressed the opinion (a)that I suck at limit hold'em and/or (b) they would be willing to cross-book my action, as I clearly suck. Now is your chance. If you are interested in betting against me in any Commerce limit game 100/200 and greater, please post in this thread ASAP.

baronzeus 09-19-2007 11:01 PM

Re: CrossBooking

i heard commerce 1/2 is the softest game ever. i wouldnt crossbook a mule.

hoppscot22 09-19-2007 11:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

people put in three bets on the river with 78o on a 399JK board if thats waht youre talking about

mntbikr15 09-19-2007 11:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

people put in three bets on the river with 78o on a 399JK board if thats waht youre talking about

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF I hate live poker...but CA here I come!

MrGatorade 09-20-2007 12:40 AM

Since you have so much distane for me pokerbob I would love the chance to play you Heads up since I am currently trying to play the worlds best and losing I might add like to Bryce and Gehrig. If your up to it when I get back to California on friday I would be willing to travel up to LA just so we could have some fun and talk about bots and my hatred for Dean. =)

-Crazy Mike

Schneids 09-20-2007 02:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Since you have so much distane for me pokerbob I would love the chance to play you Heads up since I am currently trying to play the worlds best and losing I might add like to Bryce and Gehrig. If your up to it when I get back to California on friday I would be willing to travel up to LA just so we could have some fun and talk about bots and my hatred for Dean. =)

-Crazy Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike, I am in LA now thru early Monday probably. I can play Thurs, or Friday, or Sunday. Let me know.

PokerBob 09-20-2007 03:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]

-Crazy Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

i suck at heads up. but thanks for the offer.

EDIT: i'm not sure where you get the idea i harbor any disdain for you.

Joe Tall 09-20-2007 03:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]

-Crazy Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll cross book PokerBob vs CrazyM ike in a HU match for sure!

DeathDonkey 09-20-2007 07:04 AM

Book it. I'll give you plenty of action on that.

-DeathDonkey

Turning Stone Pro 09-20-2007 11:51 AM

When I'm done with my homocide trial, I will come to CA and give you all plenny of action.

TSP

veganmav 09-20-2007 12:37 PM

why are you on trial for homocide/

kahntrutahn 09-20-2007 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh, I've played in it and I think I had an edge, but I mean, there weren't any huge spewtards at the table. Just a bunch of w/t live players and one guy (likely a 2p2) who I'm pretty sure bluff-raised my river donk when the flush came.

Hourly rate in cash might be ok of one was of that mindset, but hey, I pay my taxes so it sucks to play live [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

baronzeus 09-20-2007 02:43 PM

is homocide what i think it is?

veganmav 09-20-2007 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
is homocide what i think it is?

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah killing a h0m0(sapien)

p.s. wtf h0m0 is censored/

p.p.s but I assume he's a lawyer

daryn 09-20-2007 04:35 PM

why can't we just play hu poker boob?

you're a funny guy, insecure but funny

[ QUOTE ]
If you are interested in betting against me in any Commerce limit game 100/200 and greater, please post in this thread ASAP.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok hmm.. bob if you are interested in betting against me in a boxing match vs. bob dole let me know

daryn 09-20-2007 06:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-Crazy Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike, I am in LA now thru early Monday probably. I can play Thurs, or Friday, or Sunday. Let me know.

[/ QUOTE ]

so this is how pokerbob is in the games!

PokerBob 09-20-2007 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

ok hmm.. bob if you are interested in betting against me in a boxing match vs. bob dole let me know

[/ QUOTE ]

what would give you the impression that i would want to do such a thing?

daryn 09-20-2007 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

just figured since we are tossing bets at each other i'd throw one your way see if you wanted to bite

Joe Tall 09-20-2007 06:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

-DeathDonkey

[/ QUOTE ]

Now I have a question in semantics....

If I'm cross booking PB that means I'm betting PB that he loses, right? So you you want to take that bet? No, you think Crazy Mike will win. Someone straighten us out on how to talk cross booking!

PokerBob 09-20-2007 06:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

just figured since we are tossing bets at each other i'd throw one your way see if you wanted to bite

[/ QUOTE ]

I have never suggested that Bod Dole could kick your ass.

You, however, have made it clear that you feel I am a fish. I am merely giving you the opportunity to profit from your assertion.

PokerBob 09-20-2007 06:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-Crazy Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so this is how pokerbob is in the games!

[/ QUOTE ]

why are you assuming that schneids put me in the game?

daryn 09-20-2007 07:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have never suggested that Bod Dole could kick your ass.

You, however, have made it clear that you feel I am a fish. I am merely giving you the opportunity to profit from your assertion.

[/ QUOTE ]

you just play bad man take it easy. i'm a boxing fish too but i can whip bob dole.

PokerBob 09-20-2007 09:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

you just play bad man

[/ QUOTE ]

ok. so cross book me.

PokerBob 09-20-2007 09:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-DeathDonkey

[/ QUOTE ]

Now I have a question in semantics....

If I'm cross booking PB that means I'm betting PB that he loses, right? So you you want to take that bet? No, you think Crazy Mike will win. Someone straighten us out on how to talk cross booking!

[/ QUOTE ]

cross booking me = you think i will lose dollars.

daryn 09-20-2007 09:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

you just play bad man

[/ QUOTE ]

ok. so cross book me.

[/ QUOTE ]

i will do so as soon as you crossbook me in my endeavor

PokerBob 09-20-2007 09:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

you just play bad man

[/ QUOTE ]

ok. so cross book me.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what would give you the impression i would do that, since i have never questioned your ability to box? you, on the other hand, have repeatedly questioned my poker ability, and have suggested that i suck in threads where i have posted commerce 1/2 hands. i am giving you the opportunity to profit from this suckiness that you are so sure of. what are you so afraid of?

___1___ 09-21-2007 02:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
what would give you the impression i would do that, since i have never questioned your ability to box? you, on the other hand, have repeatedly questioned my poker ability, and have suggested that i suck in threads where i have posted commerce 1/2 hands. i am giving you the opportunity to profit from this suckiness that you are so sure of. what are you so afraid of?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I think you've read one too many Crazy Mike post. Don't be that guy.

Victor 09-21-2007 02:34 AM

hey pbob, did you really fold that ak?

PokerBob 09-21-2007 06:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
hey pbob, did you really fold that ak?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes.

haakee 09-21-2007 06:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. Apparently over PokerBob's head though.

daryn 09-21-2007 10:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

you just play bad man

[/ QUOTE ]

ok. so cross book me.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you just play bad man take it easy. i'm a boxing fish too but i can whip bob dole.

danzasmack 09-21-2007 11:08 AM

angry pokerbob = 1 of top 5 posters on 2p2.

PokerBob 09-21-2007 04:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

you just play bad man

[/ QUOTE ]

ok. so cross book me.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ok. i wasn't sure if you were a troll or an idiot. thanks for clearing that up.

daryn 09-21-2007 04:28 PM

has anyone read this thread and thought, gee pokerbob comes off good?

guy can't take any criticism so what does he do? challenges me to somehow crossbook him in a game a retarded momkey could crush. why not just play me heads up or SHUT THE [censored] UP YOU DUMB MOTHER [censored] POKERBOB IDIOT

TY

mntbikr15 09-21-2007 04:35 PM

So it just came to my attention that Bob cant play higher then 15/30 on his own stake.

Is this so bob?

PokerBob 09-21-2007 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

guy can't take any criticism so what does he do? challenges me to somehow crossbook him in a game a retarded momkey could crush. why not just play me heads up or SHUT THE [censored] UP YOU DUMB MOTHER [censored] POKERBOB IDIOT

TY

[/ QUOTE ]

We're not splitting the atom here, but apparently this is too difficult for you to wrap your mind around. I realize that you are likely merely just trolling here (as I have been told, all evidence to the contrary notwithstanding, that you are not retarded), but I will attempt to spell it out for you one last time in the remote chance that you are not.

Your criticisms of my play have been from full live 100/200 and up hands. Given what you have written, it is not unreasonable to infer that you think I do not win in those games (regardless if a retarded mule could beat the game or not). People who know better know otherwise, and want to profit from this. Thus, the point of this post. If you want to bet against me in those games and book my action, there are many who will take it. If not, fine. I really don't care either way, as it is others who would be profiting from this, not me.

Your criticisms have not been of my banjo playing. Nor of my ability to make quiche. Nor of my salsa dancing. Challenging me to a hootenanny, a quiche making contest, or a dance-off is just as idiotic as challenging me to a heads-up poker match. I have never contended that I was good at any of those, nor am I aware of anyone who would like to put money up based on my skill in those areas.

If you merely want to be able to say I play bad, but then not book my action, fine. Just say that and stop wasting everyone's time.

MicroBob 09-21-2007 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not likely. I haven't seen the previous criticism comments but I do think PBob comes off a little strange here.

[ QUOTE ]
why not just play me heads up or SHUT THE [censored] UP YOU DUMB MOTHER [censored] POKERBOB IDIOT

[/ QUOTE ]

d - me thinks that at times you might not be coming off so spectacularly yourself.

For some reason I thought I was coming here to read some solid strategy discussion. But instead I end up getting sucked into a BBV-style "Oh yeah?!?! YOU SUCK WORSE!!" type pissing match.
Weird tone to this place.

PokerBob 09-21-2007 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

For some reason I thought I was coming here to read some solid strategy discussion. But instead I end up getting sucked into a BBV-style "Oh yeah?!?! YOU SUCK WORSE!!" type pissing match.
Weird tone to this place.

[/ QUOTE ]

The whole point of the post was to give people the chance to make money. Some feel one side of the bet makes money, some feel the other side does. Fine. People can decide which side they are on. It doesn't matter to me. Daryn is the one who has hijacked this thread and turned it into a "huhu for rollz, dude" [censored]-fest.

daryn 09-21-2007 05:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

TY

[/ QUOTE ]

We're not splitting the atom here, but apparently this is too difficult for you to wrap your mind around. I realize that you are likely merely just trolling here (as I have been told, all evidence to the contrary notwithstanding, that you are not retarded), but I will attempt to spell it out for you one last time in the remote chance that you are not.

Your criticisms of my play have been from full live 100/200 and up hands. Given what you have written, it is not unreasonable to infer that you think I do not win in those games (regardless if a retarded mule could beat the game or not). People who know better know otherwise, and want to profit from this. Thus, the point of this post. If you want to bet against me in those games and book my action, there are many who will take it. If not, fine. I really don't care either way, as it is others who would be profiting from this, not me.

Your criticisms have not been of my banjo playing. Nor of my ability to make quiche. Nor of my salsa dancing. Challenging me to a hootenanny, a quiche making contest, or a dance-off is just as idiotic as challenging me to a heads-up poker match. I have never contended that I was good at any of those, nor am I aware of anyone who would like to put money up based on my skill in those areas.

If you merely want to be able to say I play bad, but then not book my action, fine. Just say that and stop wasting everyone's time.

[/ QUOTE ]

i have already said that i would only book your action if you book my boxing match. i have never said that you don't win in the games you play in. put it all together poker bob you're almost there!

PokerBob 09-21-2007 05:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

TY

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i have already said that i would only book your action if you book my boxing match. i have never said that you don't win in the games you play in. put it all together poker bob you're almost there!

[/ QUOTE ]

OK. Thanks for clearing that up. Since I will not be booking your boxing match, you clearly will not be booking my action, thus you can stop posting in this thread.