Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Wow I get it now NT! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=504925)

foxw00ds player 09-19-2007 09:40 PM

Wow I get it now NT!

K I will be a dick to members and stand out because it will increase the traffic in OOT. How you ask?

Lets see BAN somebody for a day and it makes it seem like it's a privilege to view OOT so now when I am unbanned I will WANT to view and post in OOT. I want to read to see who NT! will burn next and with the very bad modding traffic is somehow increased......keeping Master Slansky very happy about the increased traffic and the ad revenue is increased!

NT! were you bullied as a kid?

I am still waiting for an apology for you calling me a racist.

Then again people like you could never swallow your pride and apologize to someone you think is beneath you. Right? prove me wrong and man up!

Be a better person you take away from all the mean things you have done in the past but rather start today and try to touch peoples lives for the better. Maybe you could counteract some of that bad karma you accumulated over the years.

Maybe help an old lady cross the street or help someone that is not as smart as you learn why you are flaming them so hard and maybe teach somebody something instead of trying to make people feel bad about themselves.
Just maybe you could forgive all those bully's that punked you and then you could start the healing process. Maybe one day you will have some positive expectation for being alive in this world, cause right now you are -EV for life!

K bring the flaming I am here for your entertainment!

BluffTHIS! 09-19-2007 09:41 PM

Re: Wow I get IT NT! is BRILLIANT

pass the pipe

ajmargarine 09-19-2007 09:41 PM

Re: Wow I get it now NT!

Not a rickroll

Conspire 09-19-2007 09:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok I will be a dick to members and stand out because it will increase the traffic in OOT. How you ask?

Lets see BAN sombebody for a day and it makes it seem like it's a privelage to view OOT so now when I am unbanned I will WANT to view and post in OOT. I want to read to see who NT! will burn next and with the very bad modding traffic is somehow increased......keeping Master Slansky very happy about the increased traffic and the ad revenue is increased!

NT! were you bullied as a kid? I am still waiting for an apology for you calling me a racist.
Then again people like you could never swallow your pride and apologize to someone you think is beneath you. Right? prove me wrong and man up!

Be a better person you take away from all the mean things you have done in the past but rather start today and try to touch peoples lives for the better. Maybe you could counteract some of that bad karma you accumulated over the years.

Maybe help an old lady cross the street or help someone that is not as smart as you learn why you are flaming them so hard and maybe teach somebody something instead of trying to make people feel bad about themselves.
Just maybe you could forgive all those bullys that punked you and then you could start the healing process. Maybe one day you will have some positive expectation for being alive in this world, cause right now you are -EV for life!

Ok bring the flaming I am here for your entertainment!

[/ QUOTE ]

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a.../douchebag.jpg

edfurlong 09-19-2007 09:47 PM

Thats one of the most bigoted things I've ever read. Shame on you.

nath 09-19-2007 09:49 PM

Don't you have a business to run or something? Because you definitely run a business, and you're not actually like 14.

ajmargarine 09-19-2007 09:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not a rickroll

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol. He actually went back and turned what was one giant I-might-be-crazy paragraph-free rant into readable form.

Suigin406 09-19-2007 09:51 PM

wait...this retard again???

foxw00ds player 09-19-2007 09:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Not a rickroll

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol. He actually went back and turned what was one giant I-might-be-crazy paragraph-free rant into readable form.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks to you

R*R 09-19-2007 09:53 PM

You again. Geez. You just don't know how to leave well enough alone.

2/325Falcon 09-19-2007 09:53 PM

Ban for using poker jargon.

niss 09-19-2007 10:03 PM

apparently you missed the Klan meeting where they were giving spelling lessons

Borodog 09-19-2007 10:16 PM

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1.../douchebag.jpg

SuperUberBob 09-19-2007 10:17 PM

OP, you said you were done posting on 2+2 in another thread and you're still posting here.

Methinks somebody is a masochist.

EMc 09-19-2007 10:28 PM

man btwn him and seemynuts ATF is delivering today.

*TT* 09-19-2007 10:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ATF is delivering today.

[/ QUOTE ]

must be national throw a temper tantrum and make a fool out of myself in ATF day. Fantastic!

Only problem is it keeps me from working hard [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

foxw00ds player 09-19-2007 10:33 PM

you guys need people like me around so you could slander and make fun of! NT! and his little group of mod sucking up wannabe's! You just love it

Borodog 09-19-2007 10:34 PM

You forgot an exclamation point there.

NT! 09-19-2007 10:35 PM

posters like this should be evidence enough of why my patience wears a little thin at times

R*R 09-19-2007 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you guys need people like me around so you could slander and make fun of! NT! and his little group of mod sucking up wannabe's! You just love it

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems to me that your the one that loves it.

foxw00ds player 09-19-2007 10:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
posters like this should be evidence enough of why my patience wears a little thin all the times

[/ QUOTE ]

R*R 09-19-2007 10:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Further, I think at first(in yesterday's thread) you were actually trying to be noble but you sure let it get way on you. Remember you have to give the line a little slack before you reel it in.

Conspire 09-19-2007 10:45 PM

Just ban him, its not like he is interested in contributing anything. I know there are rules and guidelines, but [censored], does this really need to turn into a 100 reply discussion? Its just gonna be like the administrators thread.

*TT* 09-19-2007 10:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just ban him, its not like he is interested in contributing anything. I know there are rules and guidelines, but [censored], does this really need to turn into a 100 reply discussion? Its just gonna be like the administrators thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

not yet. This is fun.

foxw00ds player 09-19-2007 10:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Further, I think at first(in yesterday's thread) you were actually trying to be noble but you sure let it get way on you. Remember you have to give the line a little slack before you reel it in.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was trying to be noble.. but i guess my skin is not so thinck and i let all the insults get to me. And for someone who says you thought i was trying to be noble you sure as hell had your slew of insults for me.

Josem 09-19-2007 10:54 PM

the talking bass is the most awesome thing ever.

i have great memories of Sam Newman on the Footy Show smashing one of those things with a fire axe, and the thing continuing.

R*R 09-19-2007 10:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was trying to be noble.. but i guess my skin is not so thinck and i let all the insults get to me. And for someone who says you thought i was trying to be noble you sure as hell had your slew of insults for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said I liked nobility.

foxw00ds player 09-19-2007 11:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Listen guy your the newbie, Can I kick you out of my thread cause I want to know what it feels like to have powers and just kick you out of this discussion cause I dont like the way you post. Gosh you registered like only in 2007 probably cause your 'other account' was banned by NT! and now this is why you suck up now so you don't get banned again. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

And TT I have played 40-80 with you and I thought it was fun watching you play! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

R*R 09-19-2007 11:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Listen guy your the newbie, Can I kick you out of my thread cause I want to know what it feels like to have powers and just kick you out of this discussion cause I dont like the way you post. Gosh you registered like only in 2007 probably cause your 'other account' was banned by NT! and now this is why you suck up now so you don't get banned again. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

And TT I have played 40-80 with you and I thought it was fun watching you play! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Shhssshhh!!! Kid Nation just started.

soah 09-19-2007 11:07 PM

I'm confused, wasn't this guy banned already? WTF

foxw00ds player 09-19-2007 11:07 PM

And im the star of the show... hahaha that is so weak!

DarkForceRising 09-19-2007 11:20 PM

http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/output...ator529601.jpg

iron81 09-19-2007 11:21 PM

Mike, I think we could make this forum much more efficient by stickying that.

NT! 09-19-2007 11:29 PM

lol

where did that image come from? did i post it?

Borodog 09-19-2007 11:31 PM

I see thumb.

2/325Falcon 09-19-2007 11:34 PM

Prosthetic, obv.

DarkForceRising 09-19-2007 11:38 PM

where did that image come from?

My secret stash.

did i post it?

Maybe. And if you ever ban me again, I'll haul out of the pic of you with a bottle at the Grand Canyon.

NT! 09-19-2007 11:41 PM

that picture from the grand canyon is better IMO

rockin the H dub (that's hiram walker fools... blackberry brandy WHAT)

Mike Gallo 09-19-2007 11:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
that picture from the grand canyon is better IMO

rockin the H dub (that's hiram walker fools... blackberry brandy WHAT)

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you enjoy a cigar with that tasty beverage?

holdme 09-19-2007 11:55 PM

*********ADMINISTRATORS******************