Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Brag: UFC 75 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=496727)

Joe Tall 09-08-2007 09:44 PM

Brag: UFC 75

Brag: I'm headed to Quinton Jackson's house to watch his UFC fight on SpikeTV tonight with his family and friends. My wife works for the Quinton Jackson family, here in Irvine,CA.

Beat: I knew the results of the fight as soon as it was over.

Variance: The belt won't be there as he had to take it to London, obviously. I've seen pictures of it from his house (via my wife's phone) but atm, it's not there.

BowToYourSensei 09-08-2007 09:46 PM

Re: Brag: UFC 75

cool brag, have fun

piiop 09-08-2007 09:58 PM

Try to pick a fight with him then provide a trip report.

Joe Tall 09-08-2007 10:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Try to pick a fight with him then provide a trip report.

[/ QUOTE ]

The fight was in London about 3 hours ago. He lives in Irvine, CA. I dont think he's going to make in back in time, DUCY?

piiop 09-08-2007 10:00 PM

I see your point

RunyonAve 09-08-2007 10:17 PM

My roomate thought he had to order the fight so he ended up ordering UFC 63... He's retarded and now we have something to watch till 9pm... no where near worth the 40 bucks though.

I_AM_EVIL 09-08-2007 11:08 PM

Matt Hammill got robbed. He controlled the fight the whole time. What a F'n joke.

MVPaul 09-09-2007 12:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Matt Hammill got robbed. He controlled the fight the whole time. What a F'n joke.

[/ QUOTE ]

true dat. I don't understand how the judges can justify giving Bisbing the V other than he was the home town boy...

Joe Tall 09-09-2007 03:57 AM

One of Rampage's trophy's cases in his living room:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...l/IMG00051.jpg

tisthefire 09-09-2007 04:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

true dat. I don't understand how the judges can justify giving Bisbing the V other than he was the home town boy...

[/ QUOTE ]gayest [censored] ever

DoGGz 09-09-2007 04:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]gayest [censored] ever

[/ QUOTE ]

You could tell after the fight that he thought it was [censored].

99killed 09-09-2007 05:19 AM

brag: won $5 betting on rampage.

HU4coke 09-09-2007 06:27 AM

Rampage is overrated.

Mr_Moore 09-09-2007 09:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Rampage is overrated.

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought he fought very well.

drexah 09-09-2007 09:29 AM

Beat: My college public access channel is on the channel SpikeTV should be on...

Abones 09-09-2007 09:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Brag: I'm headed to Quinton Jackson's house to watch his UFC fight on SpikeTV tonight with his family and friends. My wife works for the Quinton Jackson family, here in Irvine,CA.

Beat: I knew the results of the fight as soon as it was over.

Variance: The belt won't be there as he had to take it to London, obviously. I've seen pictures of it from his house (via my wife's phone) but atm, it's not there.

[/ QUOTE ]

So how does your wife like Quinton Jackson's massive black [censored]?

AJFenix 09-09-2007 09:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Rampage is overrated.

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought he fought very well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, he did better than I thought he would tbh. The first two fights on the spike TV presentation were pretty solid. I'm definitely a Houston Alexander fan after his last two fights. The Bisping thing, lol come on, one judge had Hamill winning every round 30-27 and then Bisping is somehow the winner on the other two judge's cards? I guess that one judge wasnt on the payroll as they only needed to bribe two. I know thats not the case and the judging is just bad, but still. Cool brag though, OP.

DannyOcean_ 09-09-2007 11:23 AM

Hamill was robbed. Even if you used straight boxing, hamill outboxed him easily. bisping is going to get raped if he ever fights anyone with any talent at all. Feed bisping to houston, jardine, forrest, tito and all 4 would KO him.

Rampage looked very impressive against a good fighter. Dan Henderson is by nature a kind of LnP guy sometimes, and a lot of his fights go that 'decision' direction. Quinton beat him at his own game and won a solid decision.

kinda 09-09-2007 12:04 PM

If Bisping has that fight anywhere but the UK, Hamill wins the decision.

Oh and how bad does the UFC 76 card look? Only fight I am interesting in watching is Shogun vs Forrest. I don't see how they are putting Chuck "What happened?" Liddell versus Keith "I just got KTFO" Jardine as the main event. Loser vs Loser wow!

funkyworms 09-09-2007 12:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If Bisping has that fight anywhere but the UK, Hamill wins the decision.

Oh and how bad does the UFC 76 card look? Only fight I am interesting in watching is Shogun vs Forrest. I don't see how they are putting Chuck "What happened?" Liddell versus Keith "I just got KTFO" Jardine as the main event. Loser vs Loser wow!

[/ QUOTE ]

Liddell had been the champ for a long time and is probably still the biggest draw for PPV in the UFC. I'm at a loss with Jardine. How do you get beat by an unknown in 48 seconds then get a main event as your next fight?

kinda 09-09-2007 12:17 PM

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...1/uppercut.gif

AJFenix 09-09-2007 12:19 PM

lol, he really did fly up pretty well from those shoryukens.

DannyOcean_ 09-09-2007 01:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Liddell had been the champ for a long time and is probably still the biggest draw for PPV in the UFC. I'm at a loss with Jardine. How do you get beat by an unknown in 48 seconds then get a main event as your next fight?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because Dana and Wandy couldn't agree on a date in time $%#@$#$

kiddcheckers 09-09-2007 02:35 PM

The Hamill fight worries me. That was such BS, I don't want to start seeing boxing like rigged fights.

kinda 09-09-2007 06:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because Dana and Wandy couldn't agree on a date in time $%#@$#$

[/ QUOTE ]

No way would Dana put Chuck up against Wandy right after losing his belt. Chuck needed to fight a can first so he wouldn't risk losing twice in 2 fights.

DeMaci 09-09-2007 08:01 PM

Hamill got robbed because they want to highly publicize the UFC overseas obv. What a joke. One judge had it 30-27 Hamill and somehow the other two come up with 29-28 Bisbing.

MasterLJ 09-09-2007 08:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hamill was robbed. Even if you used straight boxing, hamill outboxed him easily. bisping is going to get raped if he ever fights anyone with any talent at all. Feed bisping to houston, jardine, forrest, tito and all 4 would KO him.

Rampage looked very impressive against a good fighter. Dan Henderson is by nature a kind of LnP guy sometimes, and a lot of his fights go that 'decision' direction. Quinton beat him at his own game and won a solid decision.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFMFT

That decision was so bad. How can you have professional "judges" in ANY sport disagree that wildly 3-0, 1-2, 1-2... wtf?!??!?!

I had the fight scored 3-0 in favor of Hammil without thinking twice. I literally gasped when the decision came down.

kinda 09-09-2007 08:17 PM

Yeah I don't know what the judge that had it 30-27 was thinking either. He probably knew the other two judges were giving it to Bisping no matter what and wanted to show his support for Hamill.

born42slippy 09-09-2007 08:18 PM

sure liked your Vids for poker lessons and have been doing good since

MasterLJ 09-09-2007 08:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah I don't know what the judge that had it 30-27 was thinking either. He probably knew the other two judges were giving it to Bisping no matter what and wanted to show his support for Hamill.

[/ QUOTE ]

The 30-27 judge was the only one watching the fight imo. I had it scored the same.

kinda 09-09-2007 08:21 PM

Hamill was robbed but Bisping easily won the third round.

Spechel EDD 09-09-2007 08:45 PM

the guy who scored it 30-27 was cecil peoples

if you know who cecil peoples is youre probably just gonna lol

zer0 09-09-2007 10:19 PM

hamill clearly won the first, bisping clearly won the third. personally, i though bisping won the second round as well, but can see where others would disagree. i dont like either fighter, i dont think it is such a disgrace.

yes, hamill did the most damage. problem is, it was all in the first round. i'm glad ufc judges are starting to punish lay n pray.

21times20 09-09-2007 10:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i'm glad ufc judges are starting to punish lay n pray.

[/ QUOTE ]

did you not even watch the fight or do you just throw phrases like "lay n pray" into things you say randomly without having a clue what they mean?

kinda 09-09-2007 10:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

did you not even watch the fight or do you just throw phrases like "lay n pray" into things you say randomly without having a clue what they mean?

[/ QUOTE ]

beat me to it.

kiddcheckers 09-09-2007 10:33 PM

The third is the only round that Bisping did anything in. And yeah, he won it. But there's just no way he took the 2nd. I say sit and spin on your lay and pray.

DannyOcean_ 09-09-2007 11:21 PM

First two rounds were clear hamill. 3rd is debateable.

Bisping d1cktucked and backed up so much it was shameful. Hamill wins the 2nd round by octagon control alone, 11 bazillion to 1. He also landed more punches, but bisping threw nice air combos that made cool swishing noises. I guess that counts for something too.

zer0 09-10-2007 12:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

please. hamill did nothing on the ground, and the ref must have agreed because he stood them up.

Spechel EDD 09-10-2007 12:52 PM

are you retarded? hammil was the one that was standing up because he was winning the standup against that glorified can.

kinda 09-10-2007 09:35 PM

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...ousBisping.jpg

the resemblance is uncanny