Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   an actual interesting weed post (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=496489)

augie_ 09-08-2007 03:03 PM

an actual interesting weed post

so i had this roach. my parents were coming over to check out my new apartment, so i hid the roach outside on my balcony where i knew they wouldn't smell it. i forgot about it and it's been sitting out there for at least 2-3 weeks. it's been through the rain, and 100 degree heat. i recovered the roach today. i'll let you guys know how things go in about 10-15 minutes.

holdme 09-08-2007 03:04 PM

Re: an actual interesting weed post

this isnt super exciting but im happy for you i guess

augie_ 09-08-2007 03:05 PM

hmm...doesn't really taste like weed anymore. tastes like something tho. not even that bad.

RunyonAve 09-08-2007 03:07 PM

[ ] an actual interesting weed post

Teh1337zor 09-08-2007 03:08 PM

did it work

augie_ 09-08-2007 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[X ] an actual interesting weed post

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

React1oN 09-08-2007 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
did it work

[/ QUOTE ]

augie_ 09-08-2007 03:10 PM

i'd like to correct my earlier statement. first few hits aren't bad. but now i'm choking to death. almost puked.

augie_ 09-08-2007 03:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
did it work

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

gimmie time, im halfway thru the bowl. this is in real time, folks. keep hitting refresh.

rjoefish 09-08-2007 03:14 PM

How's the mold smoke treating ya?

augie_ 09-08-2007 03:18 PM

crap. shhhh. you can't get sick from smoking mold right? why would this be moldy. shut up.

all,

it worked. but keep in mind, the actual substance was shielded by the joint paper, and there's a chance that it wasn't fully exposed to the rain. but wow, i can't believe im high right now.

this certainly has exciting implications for smokers around the world.

Snoman13 09-08-2007 03:20 PM

No it doesn't. It just means don't leave your drugs outside on the balcony and then forgeta about it because you have the attention span of a MTV-watching, Text-messaging, toenail-painting 15 year old girl.

augie_ 09-08-2007 03:22 PM

ouch! burn! you are right tho...it's more of an issue of motivation...i've thought about the thing no less than twice but it's just a pain to go out on the balcony...gotta unlock the screen door and [censored]. blah.

rjoefish 09-08-2007 03:36 PM

Oh, it was shielded by the paper. Yeah, no way mold can get through that. I'm assuming both ends were twisted shut?

w33ktight 09-08-2007 03:39 PM

Just get more weed?

augie_ 09-08-2007 03:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just get more weed?

[/ QUOTE ]

i'd love to

jfish 09-08-2007 04:07 PM

youd love to, but..?

kemystery 09-08-2007 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just get more weed.

[/ QUOTE ]

augie_ 09-08-2007 04:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
youd love to, but..?

[/ QUOTE ]

weed dealers are notorious for not answering their phone for 3 days

Inchoatey 09-08-2007 04:30 PM

Your weed dealers suck then. Consider getting PCP instead.

The B 09-08-2007 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
youd love to, but..?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

go to their house, buy a sac, blaze, eat, watch super-troopers, blaze again, eat again, sleep

Q8offsuit 09-08-2007 04:48 PM

This is maybe the most retarded post ever.

ebepse 09-08-2007 04:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

true, but why insult yourself?

soon2b 09-08-2007 04:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
youd love to, but..?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[ ] New dealer...

Dankenstein 09-08-2007 05:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No it doesn't. It just means don't leave your drugs outside on the balcony and then forgeta about it because you have the attention span of a MTV-watching, Text-messaging, toenail-painting 15 year old girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

cking 09-08-2007 05:06 PM

THIS JUST IN! AUGIE DOES NOT LOOK LIKE HIS AVATAR!

It was the most disapointing part of my turning stone trip

Sly Selea 09-08-2007 05:23 PM

The THC isn't water soluble and the overall euphoric effect of the canbis shouldn't be affected by water. The rain may have actually leached out any remaining fertilizer sediment, actually improving the taste.

HOWEVER, heat does not kill all forms of mold, and you certainly can inhale the spores from the area behind the hotbox. If you desire a slow, lingering death, develop a little Aspergillosis in your lungs. Be careful with the moldy maryjane.

And were your parents really going to smell one roach? How small is this apartment? You couldn't hide it in an old tennis shoe or something to cover the smell?

SkinnyLittleTwig 09-08-2007 05:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you desire a slow, lingering death, develop a little Aspergillosis in your lungs. Be careful with the moldy maryjane.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow.

augie_ 09-08-2007 06:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The THC isn't water soluble and the overall euphoric effect of the canbis shouldn't be affected by water. The rain may have actually leached out any remaining fertilizer sediment, actually improving the taste.

HOWEVER, heat does not kill all forms of mold, and you certainly can inhale the spores from the area behind the hotbox. If you desire a slow, lingering death, develop a little Aspergillosis in your lungs. Be careful with the moldy maryjane.

And were your parents really going to smell one roach? How small is this apartment? You couldn't hide it in an old tennis shoe or something to cover the smell?

[/ QUOTE ]

PM sent, why would you want to scare me like this?

React1oN 09-08-2007 06:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

PM sent, why would you want to scare me like this?

[/ QUOTE ]Because he is a horrible person.

SmokeyRidesAgain 09-08-2007 06:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

true, but why insult yourself?

[/ QUOTE ]
http://subversatile.net/pics/oh-snape.jpg

augie_ 09-08-2007 06:26 PM

i just realized what an epic thread this will be if i end up dying from this. how awesome would that be.

React1oN 09-08-2007 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i just realized what an epic thread this will be if i end up dying from this. how awesome would that be.

[/ QUOTE ]Beat: Won't be in heaven because you are not pure.
Beat: Will never be able to see that dude's wife who died.

tylerg 09-08-2007 09:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

u dying would be the only thing that could save this thread

seriously from a long time stoner point of view this is pathetic...

jstill 09-08-2007 10:05 PM

i think title should have been standard not super interesting weed post

i still always read and enjoy them though...

weed getting wet = can still be smoked later and therefor should still be smoked later... also just put roach in a container or something... leaving it outside in the open on your porch (im assuming since it was rained on)probably leaves it much more liable to be stumbled upon by your parents, dont you think?

tisthefire 09-08-2007 11:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

weed getting wet = can still be smoked later and therefor should still be smoked later... also just put roach in a container or something... leaving it outside in the open on your porch (im assuming since it was rained on)probably leaves it much more liable to be stumbled upon by your parents, dont you think?

[/ QUOTE ]The pirates gleefully took turns spanking the lily white ass of the haughty duchess, teaching her a lesson that she would never forget. The young busty beauty sobbed with pain and humiliation, squirming at their blows upon her delicate skin. And she was all too aware of her exposed large breasts bobbing up and down in rhythm with their cruel slaps. Her pink nipples were hard and erect in excitement. One of the men even commented about what a [censored] she was as he reached down and pinched them.

GSykes 09-08-2007 11:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

AUGIE YOU WOULD BE MISSED

I played with you a TS 200nl I was the one that mentioned I stabbed a person in my home game once.

leehrat 09-08-2007 11:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]The pirates gleefully took turns spanking the lily white ass of the haughty duchess, teaching her a lesson that she would never forget. The young busty beauty sobbed with pain and humiliation, squirming at their blows upon her delicate skin. And she was all too aware of her exposed large breasts bobbing up and down in rhythm with their cruel slaps. Her pink nipples were hard and erect in excitement. One of the men even commented about what a [censored] she was as he reached down and pinched them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree with this, I think the advice to leave the weed unexposed was spot-on.

Dan87 09-09-2007 12:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

u dying would be the only thing that could save this thread

seriously from a long time stoner point of view this is pathetic...

[/ QUOTE ]
your avatar + location made me lol

keikiwai 09-09-2007 12:55 AM

what do you feed your roaches?

the clicking kind are really cool