Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   OPEN CHALLENG TO QSDADDY on FTP (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=495862)

Bluffman 09-07-2007 03:50 PM

OPEN CHALLENG TO QSDADDY on FTP

since you love to talk smack at the tables about how bad i am, and always quit me prematurely, i figured we should set up a real match sometime.

how about a 40K freezeout at 100-200. Two tables at once.

let me know.

gehrig 09-07-2007 04:14 PM

Re: OPEN CHALLENG TO QSDADDY on FTP

it will probably take forever with u having to constantly join a new table to insure that he only plays his button

daryn 09-07-2007 07:39 PM

to be fair bluff you are kinda bad [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Bluffman 09-07-2007 07:58 PM

this challenge isn't about proving who's better or me asserting that i'm good.

i just want to play a HU freezeout with him, that's all. I figure I'm doing him a favor.

kahntrutahn 09-07-2007 09:31 PM

hmmmm

MrGatorade 09-07-2007 09:34 PM

It is know that qsdaddy like dean is a hit and runner and very unethical.

-Crazy Mike

newhizzle 09-08-2007 08:29 AM

who is qsdaddy and why does he have a table named after him?

joker122 09-09-2007 01:44 AM

in case there was any confusion, qs is a registered user here and browses these boards. in other words, he's definitely seen this or will see this.

freshjuuuiice 09-09-2007 11:58 AM

I wouldn't mess with anyone who has their own table on full tilt [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

danzasmack 09-10-2007 10:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
who is qsdaddy and why does he have a table named after him?

[/ QUOTE ]

when you get enough FTP points you can get your own table.

qsdaddy 09-10-2007 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
it will probably take forever with u having to constantly join a new table to insure that he only plays his button

[/ QUOTE ]

That's funny coming from you since I join your game (meaning you get the button first) and you won't play! I guess that means I'm top 3 best limit players in the world or you know you over rated yourself! So which is it???

kkcountry 09-10-2007 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's funny coming from you since I join your game (meaning you get the button first) and you won't play! I guess that means I'm top 3 best limit players in the world or you know you over rated yourself! So which is it???

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.pokertips.org/strategy/game-selection.php

gehrig 09-10-2007 04:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i have no recollection of u ever sitting in vs me. its not like id turn down action from u. if i did happen i was prob just closign out all my tables for the day

i am going to ask u to chill out with the stalkerish pms on 2p2 and the stalkerish railbird chat though.

trying to scare away a fish im playing isnt any better than sitting out after ur button

MrGatorade 09-10-2007 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i have no recollection of u ever sitting in vs me. its not like id turn down action from u. if i did happen i was prob just closign out all my tables for the day

i am going to ask u to chill out with the stalkerish pms on 2p2 and the stalkerish railbird chat though.

trying to scare away a fish im playing isnt any better than sitting out after ur button

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL... I guess I am not the only one he stalks.

-Crazy Mike

HOWMANY 09-10-2007 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL... I guess I am not the only one he stalks.

-Crazy Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

You're the only one I stalk.

qsdaddy 09-10-2007 06:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's happened several times where you have sat out, since you made your BS rants here. Which is what started this war.

gehrig 09-10-2007 07:44 PM

wow kid

i have thought about u for a total of maybe 45 seconds in my lifetime

if me posting a dozen words calling u out for ur angle shooting crap is enough to start a war in ur mind, maybe u need to take a minute and think about whether or not that anger is misplaced

qsdaddy 09-10-2007 08:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wow kid

i have thought about u for a total of maybe 45 seconds in my lifetime

if me posting a dozen words calling u out for ur angle shooting crap is enough to start a war in ur mind, maybe u need to take a minute and think about whether or not that anger is misplaced

[/ QUOTE ]

There was no angle shot. That's the point. You came to my game like twice when I first started playing on Full Tilt and I had autopost on but had at least two other (better) games going. So I elected not to play. Then you come here talking nonsense. I'm fine hatchet buried. Peace!!!

cts 09-10-2007 09:29 PM

if you have autopost on obv u just play 2 hands to make it fair if you have any common sense/morals...

Heir_Aparent 09-10-2007 10:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if you have autopost on obv u just play 2 hands to make it fair if you have any common sense

[/ QUOTE ]

tbh unless there is some sort of history of bitterness, this seems like the blatantly obvious choice

qsdaddy 09-10-2007 11:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
since you love to talk smack at the tables about how bad i am, and always quit me prematurely, i figured we should set up a real match sometime.

let me know.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've tried to talk to you twice now on dead games to set up the match and you have ran away instantly.

Bluffman 09-11-2007 12:32 AM

hey i didn't see the chat. but ya, when can you do it?

JacksonTens 09-11-2007 02:03 AM

cliffnotes for those that are as uninterested as me in the latest sequence of 'challenge' posts...

Bluffman has CHALLENGED Qdaddy to a HU freezeout

Qdaddy HAS his own table at FTP

Newhizzle WANTS his own table at FTP

Gehrig ALLIES himself with Bluffman

Kahnatrulan writes a ONE word reply

Danzasmack is an EXPERT on FTP FPPs

HowMany does make a ANOTHER crazy mike reference

MrGatorade does NOT make a HU challenge in this thread

JT

qsdaddy 09-11-2007 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

let me know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lets two table $100-200, 8 three hour sessions or until one of us is - 40K. I will play any nights Sunday- Thursday starting at 8:00 p.m. pacific time. All results will be posted here at the end of each session.

Bluffman 09-11-2007 06:56 PM

sounds like a plan.
PM me your MSN or AIM so we can set the date for the first session. cheers.

baronzeus 09-14-2007 09:23 PM

gogogogogogo

qsdaddy 09-17-2007 07:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
sounds like a plan.
PM me your MSN or AIM so we can set the date for the first session. cheers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ready whenever you are. Let me know here when you want to get it on.