Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Do you golf? Do you like your beverage cart girl? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=495388)

fluffpop62 09-06-2007 10:11 PM

Do you golf? Do you like your beverage cart girl?

I don't golf. I don't even know what the different sticks are. I do get to drive around a golf cart and be a beverage cart girl at a country club!! And I get to wear a pink and white polo!!!

So, please give me tips about what you like and don't like about your beverage cart girl, and what I should know.

mods: I already googled this topic and I read all of that but it's a bunch of reviews of this stupid book. I want to know from real golfers. Although u can lock it if u want [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Chomp Change 09-06-2007 10:12 PM

Re: Do you golf? Do you like your beverage cart girl?

No, I'll leave it. But let's try to keep this SFW folks.

I_AM_EVIL 09-06-2007 10:14 PM

On really hot days wear as little clothing as possible. Old guys like young hot chicks in skimpy clothing. I guarantee you'll get a lot of tips.

Dan87 09-06-2007 10:14 PM

minimum 1 boob per 9 holes

thac 09-06-2007 10:15 PM

Get around the course faster. It sucks getting a drink on the 3rd hole and having to wait til I get to the turn before getting another drink.

Smile more. Act like you wanna be there - you get paid to drive a drink cart around.

onthebutton 09-06-2007 10:16 PM

SHORT shorts = $s in your pocket.

thac 09-06-2007 10:16 PM

Oh I guess I was too serious for BBV sorry [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

fluffpop62 09-06-2007 10:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Get around the course faster. It sucks getting a drink on the 3rd hole and having to wait til I get to the turn before getting another drink.

Smile more. Act like you wanna be there - you get paid to drive a drink cart around.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha no you were not too serious; i thought that i posted this in OOT. I will repost.

whoisthedrizzle 09-06-2007 10:18 PM

[x] fluffpop thread comes complete with danda pog in it
http://jesseddy.com/blog/wp-content/..._life11021.jpg

highhustla 09-06-2007 10:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
no shorts = $s in your pocket.

[/ QUOTE ]

werd.

also, may I?

http://scottwax.com/rice/ratedr/attention%20whore3.jpg

bmwguy525 09-06-2007 10:19 PM

Fluff just smile a lot, stick your butt out as much as possible, and laugh a lot at the things they say. Much money will flow your way if you follow these simple rules.

ghostface 09-06-2007 10:20 PM

fluff just be real pleasant/flirty and you will make bank.

edit: bye for now

chadmack 09-06-2007 10:21 PM

i've never seen a hot cart girl so if u are hot then that's about the most a golfer can ask fo. other than that it's a pretty straightforward job and hard to mess it up, gl

ebepse 09-06-2007 10:21 PM

have sex with them and you will get lots of $$$

bmwguy525 09-06-2007 10:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i've never seen a hot cart girl so if u are hot then that's about the most a golfer can ask fo.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOLOL.....wow.......where the hell do you live. I have never seen a cart girl that wasn't a [censored] 8/10

kkcountry 09-06-2007 10:23 PM

serious answer fluff,

make sure you drive the cart "against the grain" iykwim. drive from green to tee box, if that makes any sense. you want to do this because you won't have to "chase" groups, since you'll be headed in opposite directions. also, it's safer because you won't have your back to the golfers hitting shots, so you won't get a golf ball in the back in the head.

oh and you should have no problems making sick bank. rich dirty old men love flirting with cute bubbly girls like yourself.

NU Star 09-06-2007 10:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i've never seen a hot cart girl

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously?

apefish 09-06-2007 10:27 PM

fluff- srs reply warning..

the best cart girls aren't the ones who smile the most. they are the ones who pay attention to when golfers are hitting the ball.
True story.

Learn to be good about when to and when not to keep approaching a group and you will rake in monies.

Oh yeah- and the boobies thing.

okay now I must go- I may have been voted out of bbv4life for the first part.

chadmack 09-06-2007 10:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i've never seen a hot cart girl so if u are hot then that's about the most a golfer can ask fo.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOLOL.....wow.......where the hell do you live. I have never seen a cart girl that wasn't a [censored] 8/10

[/ QUOTE ]

i live in florida but usually just golf with my friends at public courses, usually not country clubs or anything so i guess that explains it.

holdme 09-06-2007 10:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

mods: I already googled this topic and I read all of that but it's a bunch of reviews of this stupid book. I want to know from real golfers. Although u can lock it if u want

[/ QUOTE ]
lol did you mean to post this in oot?

holdme 09-06-2007 10:31 PM

lol yes

Lurker. 09-06-2007 10:31 PM

i'd totally dig my beverage cart girl, the only problem is that it's this hairy old dude.

FlyWf 09-06-2007 10:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

haha no you were not too serious; i thought that i posted this in OOT. I will repost.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeez, holdme, I don't know if she did. Maybe you could do some more detective work to get to the bottom of this.

NU Star 09-06-2007 10:32 PM

If they ask about your boyfriend, he doesn't exist.

Spechel EDD 09-06-2007 10:34 PM

is the skirt hot pink cause thats really hot if it is

Jeff_B 09-06-2007 10:45 PM

did you post this in the golf forum?

idk when I used to play id def say I wish i saw the girl more sucks waiting forever to get a coke

NU Star 09-06-2007 10:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
did you post this in the golf forum?

idk when I used to play id def say I wish i saw the girl more sucks waiting forever to get a coke

[/ QUOTE ]

You should use periods. I was trying to figure out why this post was dirty.

tylerg 09-06-2007 10:55 PM

my golf cart girl has one arm

srsly...i sued to have a crush on her and wanted to [censored] her...then i sobered up

recently kylmacs brother said (in front of their mom)
ID DO HER! about the one armed stubjob of a cart girl

if this ever somehow trainwrecke don me id just SIIHP and we'd call it even

xSCWx 09-06-2007 10:55 PM

pix?

Weir 09-06-2007 11:04 PM

1. don't drive in fairways when people are hitting.....it is annoying and you might die

2. dirty old men will actually think they have a shot with you. they cheat on their wives with whoever, and will give you $20 for a coke and really actually believe in their hearts they have a shot.

If you don't mind fat old men undressing you with their eyes with no attempt to hide it, this job is for you!

tylerg 09-06-2007 11:05 PM

ya know xSCWx i can see about that...maybe ill jsut make her my ladyfriend first tho then be like nah thats my girl not posting pics

stabn 09-07-2007 12:07 AM

fyi fluff there is a golf forum :P.

HiBaCHi 09-07-2007 12:55 AM

1.) wear revealing clothing
2.) be good at faking sincere flirting/smiling/cheerfulness, etc.
3.) don't chug down the fairway coming or going when ppl are trying to tee off
4.) get to know the course well, who tips well, who gets pissed/impatient easily, etc.
5.) ????
6.) PROFIT

HiBaCHi 09-07-2007 12:56 AM

oh and very important remember ppl's names something about them.

pokah5 09-07-2007 01:00 AM

cleavage+short shorts=$$$

sharkscopeaholic 09-07-2007 01:27 AM

go around the course backwards, start on 18 and work your way to 10 then start on 9 and work your way to 1,

dont drive when someone is hitting in your direct direction, dont say anything to the [censored] who isnt playing good and takes it out on everyone

09-07-2007 01:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't golf. I don't even know what the different sticks are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Judging from the volume of positive feedback by these online wannabe 2+2 pudwackers, I'd be shocked if you're having any trouble raking it in at your golf gig. Is this a serious inquiry? If so, get some real golf tips from those trendy fagsters that hang in the pro shop. Serious. Offer friendly tips to the struggling players to get them feeling good and coming back. Also, you'd better use innuendos all day, babydoll. Hot, sweaty golfers love being talked "dirty" to, and it keeps them coming back. Even offer to wash some balls.

You don't want to be a beverage cart girl, you want to be THE beverage cart girl, so do it right and the club will dump the other bitches. Then call me and we'll do lunch...

RickAstleyFan 09-07-2007 02:36 AM

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/4...20largebw0.jpg

bonds 09-07-2007 06:16 AM

Step 1: Be hot. You've got that covered.

Step 2: Be friendly. You don't have to be a flirt, but if you at least pretend to be interested in the schlubs buying beer from you, your tips will be ridiculous.

Step 3: Try not to be in the way. Don't park in places where guys are likely to hit the ball, don't be driving off or making noise while the pigeons are hitting, etc. You'll be enough of a distraction due to Step 1.

Step 3 is the hardest part, you might want to ask for suggestions at your course if you really don't know anything about golf.

The beverage cart girls at my home course are very fine, but they completely fail at Step 3, probably because their training consists of giving them keys to the cart and a bag to put money in.

Also, pics please.

KFCandKoolAid 09-07-2007 09:59 AM

this is pretty simple OP. make sure we see you twice beforewe hit the turn, stop the cart if we are hitting, and just be friendly and smile. it's that simple.