Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Ask a playa how to GET LAID (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=493760)

wickedgoodtrader 09-04-2007 10:02 PM

Ask a playa how to GET LAID

Havin trouble gettin a chic? Let me know your situation and I'll give ya the advice sure to win her over.

LionelHutz00 09-04-2007 10:05 PM

Re: Ask a playa how to GET LAID

shouldn't unblinking eye be the one to do this thread?

PJo336 09-04-2007 10:05 PM

how do i get laid?

edfurlong 09-04-2007 10:06 PM

I look like Ron Jeremy but I smell worse and my penis is tiny. Wut I do?

Man Our Units 09-04-2007 10:06 PM

DOMINOES FORGOT MY WINGS

Conspire 09-04-2007 10:06 PM

I would rather ask lionel hutz how to get laid.

09-04-2007 10:07 PM

I have genital warts how do I trick my gf to SIIHM

wickedgoodtrader 09-04-2007 10:09 PM

turn the lights off

wickedgoodtrader 09-04-2007 10:10 PM

stick with the hogs.. they love your type

chadmack 09-04-2007 10:11 PM

i like one of my best friend's little sisters and don't even know how to start talkin to her w/o it bein awkward really

WiredSevens 09-04-2007 10:13 PM

fyi his best friend's little sister is 14.

Madman Madman 09-04-2007 10:16 PM

I look and behave like golem from lord of the rings anyway I can get laid without changing my innerself?

LionelHutz00 09-04-2007 10:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would rather ask lionel hutz how to get laid.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol you'll just end up jacking off on your computer, sorry.

filsteal 09-04-2007 10:22 PM

OP,

Do you watch the TV show The Office (the US version)? If so, I have a question.

filsteal

wickedgoodtrader 09-04-2007 10:22 PM

Lil sisters always have a crush on their older brothers friends. Make sure you always aknowledge her when you see her around. There's various ways to bang these brauds and most end up with losing a friend but losing friends isn't what this threads about. Find out her AIM SN and start to chat with her on there. Arrange for a meeting and take her to a chill spot and she'll be dripping wet waiting for her bro's friend to slip it in her. Make sure you are fresh and ready to blow. You don't want any probs with not being able to nut cuz then [censored] will get weird. RDNI her (chics love knowing they satisfied a guy) and she'll tell all her friends. You'll be gettin a little extra attention from them too from then on.

filsteal 09-04-2007 10:28 PM

Another question.

Suppose I'm in my 20s and I teach a class full of people age 18-20. I think it'd be hot as hell to SIITP of one of my students but I can't figure out how to even get things going in that direction without it being creepy and without risking getting fired. This particular situation is one I can't seem to figure out.

So whut's the plan?

Dankenstein 09-04-2007 10:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Another question.

Suppose I'm in my 20s and I teach a class full of people age 18-20. I think it'd be hot as hell to SIITP of one of my students but I can't figure out how to even get things going in that direction without it being creepy and without risking getting fired. This particular situation is one I can't seem to figure out.

So whut's the plan?

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhh Find the hottest girl in the class with the lowest grade, and offer her extra credit if you can Siihp. ldo

filsteal 09-04-2007 10:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Another question.

So whut's the plan?

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhh Find the hottest girl in the class with the lowest grade, and offer her extra credit if you can Siihp. ldo

[/ QUOTE ]

No this isn't LDO. If I get rejected I probably get fired. This is not an acceptable risk.

Madman Madman 09-04-2007 10:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Make sure you are fresh and ready to blow. You don't want any probs with not being able to nut cuz then [censored] will get weird.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi I am a virgin and am having trouble understanding this part. I thought blowing/nutting was easy? is there something I should do to prepare? elaborate

LionelHutz00 09-04-2007 10:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought blowing/nutting was easy?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

edfurlong 09-04-2007 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought blowing/nutting was easy?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh you crazy kids.

React1oN 09-04-2007 10:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
shouldn't unblinking eye be the one to do this thread with a series of lies?

[/ QUOTE ]

chadmack 09-04-2007 10:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fyi his best friend's little sister is 14.

[/ QUOTE ]

no she's about to turn 16 and she's only a year and a half younger than i am

IronFly 09-04-2007 10:44 PM

Just got back from a neighborhood bar.

Chick is the bartender. Grew up in the ghetto where I was recently beaten and robbed. She is hot as [censored] and used to be a cheerleader for a NFL team.

What's my play?

wickedgoodtrader 09-04-2007 10:46 PM

It's not always easy. If you've been drinkin a bunch you might have what they call whiskey dick which pretty much eliminates your chances of nutin. Other times it's just nerves come into play and make it hard to nut.

It's best to prepare by not jerkin off at all for a few days in advance. The ensures you got a fully loaded gun just waitin to bust out. It's better to go quick then not go at all.

Madman Madman 09-04-2007 10:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Chick is the bartender. Grew up in the ghetto where I was recently beaten and robbed. She is hot as [censored] and used to be a cheerleader for a NFL team.

What's my play?

[/ QUOTE ]

does this smell like chloroform to you?

PJo336 09-04-2007 10:50 PM

wouldnt a virgin nut too fast?

Madman Madman 09-04-2007 10:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so you are also a birgin?

IronFly 09-04-2007 10:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

What's my play?

[/ QUOTE ]

does this smell like chloroform to you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Jokes like these are why you are still a virgin [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t...fly/ohsnap.jpg

chadmack 09-04-2007 10:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so you are also a birgin?

[/ QUOTE ]

everyone's different i think, i only lasted like a min my first time but it wasn't some random chick it was my gf who i was really comfortable with so...

joes28 09-04-2007 10:56 PM

I have a couple of scenarious for you... I am a 21 year old male, Im going to see a girl at 7 o clock for a date. I dont plan on drinking very much. How many times and at what time(s) should I masterbate in order to be able to still nut, but be able to impress her with my sexing abilities but still nut?

same scenario and I plan on drinking heavily?

IronFly 09-04-2007 10:57 PM

BUMP

the bar is right down the street I can go back

kylmac85 09-04-2007 10:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's not always easy. If you've been drinkin a bunch you might have what they call whiskey dick which pretty much eliminates your chances of nutin. Other times it's just nerves come into play and make it hard to nut.

It's best to prepare by not jerkin off at all for a few days in advance. The ensures you got a fully loaded gun just waitin to bust out. It's better to go quick then not go at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is not true at all, if you dont at least last 3 minutes you will not be [censored] any other chick thats friends with her because they will be laughing about you. I fail to nut a lot of the time unless i dont wrap it or im sober and even sober i have trouble sometimes.(drink a lot and take paxil which affects my sex, major beat) Anyway ive never had a girl complain for me not getting off. If you are a virgin not jacking off furiously the day before and of you think youy got a shot at porkin a kidsh*itter because otherwise you will bust almost as soon as the condoms on and you will just be embarrassed.

[ ] op has givin any credible advice or evidence that leads me to believe hes a player

wickedgoodtrader 09-04-2007 10:59 PM

Anytime you cross into this student teacher thing there's ALWAYS a risk of getting fired. However since they are legal it's not as big of a deal as you might think. There's no rule against it.

First you need to pick a mark. Let them come to you. There are lonely girls out there all over the place and many fantasize about banging the teacher. It will usually be a chic who is really involved int eh class. Keep your eyes open and you'll see the signs of the one wanting it. DO NOT try and pick one yourself. Once you find the mark.. you can start to be a little extra friendly towards her but nothing extreme.

Find out what she drives and park next to her so you can run into her outside of class. A friendly invite to lunch will do the trick. If she's interested she'll say yes. If she's not she'll say no and you haven't crossed any boundaries so things won't get weird.

kylmac85 09-04-2007 11:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have a couple of scenarious for you... I am a 21 year old male, Im going to see a girl at 7 o clock for a date. I dont plan on drinking very much. How many times and at what time(s) should I masterbate in order to be able to still nut, but be able to impress her with my sexing abilities but still nut?

same scenario and I plan on drinking heavily?

[/ QUOTE ]

if you dont have sex much and havent had problems in the psat amount of masturbation beforehand will ruin yyour chances once that poon hits yo schlong youll fire ready...drinking just dont black out and you should be fine

edfurlong 09-04-2007 11:08 PM

Its pretty common knowledge that girls don't like sex and they appreciate you getting it over with as quickly as possible.

4_2_it 09-04-2007 11:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Its pretty common knowledge that girls don't like sex and they appreciate you getting it over with as quickly as possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Especially after you marry them...........

wickedgoodtrader 09-04-2007 11:12 PM

Find out what nights she works and start to become a reg and flirt with her. Once you become her friend then you ask her to come to a party and put it to her. NFL cheerleaders are [censored] but you'll have to be real good looking to bang her. Looks are all they care about. If your not just give up.. it ain't gonan happen. Or become an NFL player.

RedJoker 09-04-2007 11:13 PM

My girlfriends asleep and I'm kinda horny, how do I wake her up but not have her too angry with me to [censored]? Also she's been asleep for a few hours, what if her breath stinks, should I bring her a toothbrush and toothpaste?

kylmac85 09-04-2007 11:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

incorrect, girls indeed love sex, unless a)u suck at it(busting before they even start to get worked up) b) its your wife or c) u do something [censored] up during it