Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ***SSNL LIFE THREAD (SEPT)*** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=491066)

orange 08-31-2007 10:42 PM

***SSNL LIFE THREAD (SEPT)***

more emo/cfb/bloody vag/drunken nights stories, gogogoogogogog

thac 08-31-2007 10:43 PM

Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD***

Guys I'm depressed.

Kowalski 08-31-2007 10:47 PM

I like breasts.

Kowalski 08-31-2007 10:48 PM

Also, everyone drop their $.02 in my Student life thread. I just added a pic due to SSNL Life's incessant poking.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showth...=0#Post11903268

Kowalski 08-31-2007 10:49 PM

What's the news with the gf struggles, T-Hack?

thac 08-31-2007 11:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What's the news with the gf struggles, T-Hack?

[/ QUOTE ]

She's gonna live with her family for the weekend (although she's with her womanizing best friend from home) and we're gonna see how Monday feels.

I didn't think it'd suck to go to bed alone.

Kilillan 08-31-2007 11:17 PM

girl's leaving tomorrow. I'm leaving the country and coming back, and living with in Osaka for a while, with her.

I like her a lot.

My friend met her and said he's really jealous

I'm happy.

Kowalski 08-31-2007 11:18 PM

My 1st long-term relationship went down in flames due to my (ex)gf's [censored] of a best friend. They really [censored] everything up when they try to get her to 'open her eyes'.

This is my first year in college (committed for the first 2), where I will be semi-single. I'm gonna get some booooty!

thac 08-31-2007 11:19 PM

Yeah, [censored] friends. Also, I have a bunch of e-mails sent out for NSA cuddling tomorrow night. Good or bad or probably gonna get raped?

deaders 08-31-2007 11:26 PM

so this really cute girl in one of my classes spoke to me the other day. she said "hey, do you mind if I share your book?", so naturally, in my smoothest voice, i said "sure". I was so nervous because shes totally hot and i would seriously marry her right now, but anyway at the same time I was also so relieved that i had showered this week because otherwise that could have been pretty awkward (girls dont like smelly guys).

So after about ten minutes i said to her "man this class is boring huh, lol" (yes i said el oh el out loud), she smiled nervously and nodded. I decided that the nervous smile was obviously her being a bit uncertain about her feelings for me so decided to step things up a notch and work in some kino (touching chicks casually, they love it its a pua thing). Next time the professor made a lame joke I let go with a hearty chuckle and smoothly patted her on the back... i was shocked that this really works because she smiled again and edged her chair away from me slightly, but that was just from her laughing so hard too i think - we really shared a moment. Oh yeah her hair smelled really nice. Anyway no other situations came up to talk to her properly but once class finished i said to her in my most conident and assertive voice "nice sharing my book with you, you have a good weekend!". "yeah, uh, ok" was her reply.

Anyway, so obviously she is pretty interested and im realllly into her but Im not sure what to do. I found her on facebook and I have been reading that religiously to learn all i can about her but i am unsure as to how to escalate our romance into one that expresses itself in a more physical manner. I think im going to write her an email.

goofyballer 08-31-2007 11:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
NSA

[/ QUOTE ]

No strings attached? You're e-mailing girls asking if they want to come cuddle with you? I'm confused.

goofyballer 08-31-2007 11:45 PM

deaders, coach me?

Keyser. 08-31-2007 11:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
deaders, coach me?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he's levelling, but I'm not sure. You might be levelling as well.

thac 08-31-2007 11:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
NSA

[/ QUOTE ]

No strings attached? You're e-mailing girls asking if they want to come cuddle with you? I'm confused.

[/ QUOTE ]

cuddle = sex and yeah, they post that they want NSA sex and people just reply. Pretty cool.

goofyballer 08-31-2007 11:51 PM

http://media.urbandictionary.com/ima...here-40431.jpg

goofyballer 08-31-2007 11:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
cuddle = sex and yeah, they post that they want NSA sex and people just reply. Pretty cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, WHAT? Expound plz.

Xanta 08-31-2007 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so this really cute girl in one of my classes spoke to me the other day. she said "hey, do you mind if I share your book?", so naturally, in my smoothest voice, i said "sure". I was so nervous because shes totally hot and i would seriously marry her right now, but anyway at the same time I was also so relieved that i had showered this week because otherwise that could have been pretty awkward (girls dont like smelly guys).

So after about ten minutes i said to her "man this class is boring huh, lol" (yes i said el oh el out loud), she smiled nervously and nodded. I decided that the nervous smile was obviously her being a bit uncertain about her feelings for me so decided to step things up a notch and work in some kino (touching chicks casually, they love it its a pua thing). Next time the professor made a lame joke I let go with a hearty chuckle and smoothly patted her on the back... i was shocked that this really works because she smiled again and edged her chair away from me slightly, but that was just from her laughing so hard too i think - we really shared a moment. Oh yeah her hair smelled really nice. Anyway no other situations came up to talk to her properly but once class finished i said to her in my most conident and assertive voice "nice sharing my book with you, you have a good weekend!". "yeah, uh, ok" was her reply.

Anyway, so obviously she is pretty interested and im realllly into her but Im not sure what to do. I found her on facebook and I have been reading that religiously to learn all i can about her but i am unsure as to how to escalate our romance into one that expresses itself in a more physical manner. I think im going to write her an email.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was sold on this post for the vast majority of it, very nicely done.

thac 08-31-2007 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, WHAT? Expound plz.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://geo.craigslist.org/iso/us/ca

Click on your community then click on Women seeking Men in the like middle of the page.

goofyballer 09-01-2007 12:01 AM

So is there some code that means "Hi I just want to have random sex with a stranger"? I'm confused.

thac 09-01-2007 12:03 AM

Girls are like 'so I just moved to town and I'm looking for someone to take care of my needs urgently' and you swoop in for the kill.

goofyballer 09-01-2007 12:04 AM

Postings in my area (w/ pics ldo, screw these uptight no-pic bitches):

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/w4m/410374301.html

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/w4m/409540472.html

keikiwai 09-01-2007 12:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Anyway, so obviously she is pretty i,nterested and im realllly into her but Im not sure what to do. I found her on facebook and I have been reading that religiously to learn all i can about her but i am unsure as to how to escalate our romance into one that expresses itself in a more physical manner. I think im going to write her an email.

[/ QUOTE ]

imo, i would not go with the e-mail...

if you are shy about these sort of things, ask to study with her, and that will give you opportunity to hang out and ask her out later

or, if you're not that shy, next time at the end of class, say, "what are you doing after class, i'd like to go to the beach with you (or whatever it is you guys do wherever you are)

e-mail's sort of a weird medium if you have to see her in class

also watch out for nervous laughter, it is either pretty good or pretty bad

just my random observations, GL

keikiwai 09-01-2007 12:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Postings in my area (w/ pics ldo, screw these uptight no-pic bitches):

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/w4m/410374301.html

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/w4m/409540472.html

[/ QUOTE ]

a few weeks ago i went to one of my buddies weddings in Seattle...... he met her now wife over Craigslist.......... lol

nuggetz87 09-01-2007 12:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Anyway, so obviously she is pretty i,nterested and im realllly into her but Im not sure what to do. I found her on facebook and I have been reading that religiously to learn all i can about her but i am unsure as to how to escalate our romance into one that expresses itself in a more physical manner. I think im going to write her an email.

[/ QUOTE ]

if you are shy about these sort of things, ask to study with her, and that will give you opportunity to hang out and ask her out later

or, if you're not that shy, next time at the end of class, say, "what are you doing after class, i'd like to go to the beach with you (or whatever it is you guys do wherever you are)

[/ QUOTE ]

http://media.urbandictionary.com/ima...wn3d-22869.jpg

keikiwai 09-01-2007 12:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[imge]owned photo[/image]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, i def. didn't say any of that w/ bad intentions... they're just my unsolicited thoughts

goofyballer 09-01-2007 12:32 AM

lol, keikiwai just keeps digging and digging.

Mrage 09-01-2007 12:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://media.urbandictionary.com/ima...wn3d-22869.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]Ya srsly, either that or we both just got leveled very badly.

nuggetz87 09-01-2007 12:34 AM

either you're slipping or i'm slipping, i think it was a joke post.

BGnight 09-01-2007 12:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I like breasts.

[/ QUOTE ]

keikiwai 09-01-2007 12:43 AM

anyway, i saw this girl in class i liked, i went up and groped her boob PUA style, she slapped me in the face then kicked me in the nuts, i think she likes me

what's my next move?

thac 09-01-2007 12:47 AM

Grab her vag

willw9 09-01-2007 01:12 AM

Just got cited for underage drinking. Fuuuck me.

nuggetz87 09-01-2007 01:12 AM

ask if she has myspace

thac 09-01-2007 01:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Caught in the act pt. 2

willw9 09-01-2007 01:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Caught in the act pt. 2

[/ QUOTE ]

this is terrible

nuggetz87 09-01-2007 01:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

like as in the cops got you?

or as in the RA in your dorm got you? cause that would be [censored] embarassing.

Kowalski 09-01-2007 01:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]

single sexy woman just seeking sex, no strings attached - 22
Reply to: pers-411178937@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-08-31, 11:49PM EDT

Hi. I am a very playful person that likes to have a really good time. The biggest thing to me is that you are honest. I will not play games I have no time for them. I am not looking to get into a serious relationship right now. Here are my measurements, I am 36C, 5'5, and I have blonde hair. I am looking for a friend with benifits, if things get serious later down the road, fine, if not thats great to. Really just looking for someone that I can have a good time with and also have great sex with. I live in New Hampshire. Bye for now, hope to hear from you.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 411178937

[/ QUOTE ]

SHIP THE VD!!!

willw9 09-01-2007 01:32 AM

Cops got me. I decided to take a piss in public after carefully scouting out the area and 6 cops were in front of me in 1.5s. It was absurd.

Can somebody explain to me the repercussions of an underage alcohol comsumption citation?

Kowalski 09-01-2007 01:33 AM

My roommie got one. You'll get like a $300 fine and you'll probably lose your license (doesn't make much sense) for 30-90 days.

Kowalski 09-01-2007 01:34 AM

Also will, you better sharpen your public pissing skills. I'm a public pissing ninja! HIYA