Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   brag: Rock The Bells (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=487775)

boomshakalaka 08-27-2007 09:07 PM

brag: Rock The Bells

brag: wu tang nas imortal technique jedi mind tricks super natural ect live.

beat: cypress hill didnt show

brag: all of wu was there, they havent toured all together in nearly a decade.

brag: about 4 people deep away from the stage, I touched method while he crowd surfed, I also got sprayed with a water bottle from him several times. I am considering framing the outfit.

beat: guy about 15 people away from the stage starts chanting "[censored] wu tang" right before they perform thier first song which happens to be "bring the rawkus"

brag: crowd points him out and pushes him forward as he continues to heckle. Method man is talking [censored] to him but is kinda awe struck at this guys persistence. Then from what I understand the guy said something about ODB, meth jumps down and out of nowhere street life comes flying off stage and cracks the guy over the head with a mic, then continues to pumel him with the mic. My boy somehow made his way up there as the rest of the crowd moves back and got a punch in. The show then goes on, the mic used as a blunt weapon is broaken so they throw it into the crowd, same friend gets it, but sadly some stage manager insists its given back.

cliffnotes: best concert evar.

HU4coke 08-27-2007 09:09 PM

Re: brag: Rock The Bells

[ QUOTE ]

brag: all of wu was there,

[/ QUOTE ]

This is unpossible DUCY. I bet is was sick though.

Limesparks 08-27-2007 09:10 PM

brought ruckus
it brings ruckus mothers of intercourse

ebepse 08-27-2007 09:10 PM

i like uzi (pinky ring)

AE6 08-27-2007 09:16 PM

u need to diversify ur bonds, niggah

furyshade 08-27-2007 09:18 PM

uh, you were at rock the bells and do not mention rage, DIAGF, and i had to miss this for a final, rigged

NT! 08-27-2007 09:21 PM

ghostface was there?

mad jealous, yo

boomshakalaka 08-27-2007 09:23 PM

rage wasnt at the chicago rock the bells, chicago was actually all hip hop. I think rock the bells has a sister tour, my ex told me in SD there were two stages and I remember her saying some other name. And honestly I dont know much about them, cant say I could even think of a song. I have heard they are good though and Im pretty eclectic so maybe Ill check em out.

p.s. didnt mention talib, but I missed him as he was first on, however I saw him, mos def and a buncha other fools just a few weeks ago.

furyshade 08-27-2007 09:25 PM

oh, i had to miss the rock the bells in SF that did have rage, i also had to leave early sunday at coachella, im rather pissed about both events

boomshakalaka 08-27-2007 09:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ghostface was there?

mad jealous, yo

[/ QUOTE ]

yep lookin all downie like usual.

BowToYourSensei 08-27-2007 09:46 PM

having gone to rock the bells myself, i can confirm that this is the most serious of serious brags

boomshakalaka 08-27-2007 09:47 PM

variance: met up with a fellow degen unlimited hold them player. He brought some friends, one of them was a girl I had met in the bahamas at the pca. Supposedly shes some sort of 2+2 micro celeb. People calling her a butter face or something. She had glow sticks, lots of glow sticks.

Nonfiction 08-27-2007 11:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
having gone to rock the bells myself, i can confirm that this is the most serious of serious brags

[/ QUOTE ]
QFT. Except NY had Rage, so this one sucks. Also, no Cypress Hill sucks as well. They came out in NY with a ~20 foot tall golden statue of Buddha holding a weed leaf, and halfway through the show took a "smoke break" out of nowhere.

furyshade 08-28-2007 12:01 AM

i dont know if it is just a different taste in music, but try to go to coachella next year, this year they had rage, DJ shadow, chili peppers, stephen marley, MSTRKRFT, air, etc., really good, every year has been a great lineup

boomshakalaka 08-30-2007 10:15 PM

yah seems like just a diff taste in music. Not saying I dislike any of those bands, but I cant say Im into any either.

React1oN 08-30-2007 10:20 PM

Rage + RHCP = fking awesome.

Also, this sounds pretty sick. Though no rage and no CH is def a beat.