Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   HUGE BRAG: Wife Now In Heaven (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=485113)

PuppyFridayYall 08-24-2007 01:19 AM

HUGE BRAG: Wife Now In Heaven

After a long bout with breast cancer my wife has finally passed away and I can honestly say--I've never been more happy for her. An exciting time for her now. How can I be so certain you ask that she is in Heaven and not in Hell? Just trust me on this one ; ) She is a great woman and I'm confident she went where she needed to go (ie. Heaven). We both got married early on in life and she has went on pretty early too. She was a beautiful part of my life and will be missed forever. In the later stages when she was ready to go she was just talking about her faith and it was really just such an emotionally powerful experience. I felt really fortunate to be right there beside her. Really late on as her breathing and movements became more fragile and it had spread to the bone I can honestly say I've never been more attracted to her in her and my life. I'll cherish them forever. If you have the time (and even if you don't) say a quick prayer for her! I love you Amy! - Jake : )

Beat: Now will have to make funeral arrangements...something I am not looking forward too at this point in time. Also no more watching Friends and eating that wonderful chicken spaghetti!
BRAG: Wife no longer in pain and in the best place there is to be. I truly envy her.

His Boy Elroy 08-24-2007 01:21 AM

Re: HUGE BRAG: Wife Now In Heaven

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

goofball 08-24-2007 01:21 AM

Stage 1: Denial :-(

Sorry for your loss.

whiffer1983 08-24-2007 01:21 AM

not sure whether to say congrats or my condoelnces, i'll go with both. i think this is a little too deep for bbv though.

saucyspade19 08-24-2007 01:21 AM

sorry for your loss, but it's good you have piece of mind knowing she is in a better place.

brandofo 08-24-2007 01:22 AM

this is such a sad story

gettym 08-24-2007 01:25 AM

Wow, just wow. I guess you're handling her passing pretty well.

jalexand42 08-24-2007 01:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this is such a sad story

[/ QUOTE ]

Good luck OP.

Jw513 08-24-2007 01:26 AM

God bless

CaseS87 08-24-2007 01:27 AM

Congrats!

Allinlife 08-24-2007 01:28 AM

you are a sweet guy. admirable attitude towards your wife's death.

just curious.. are you planning to find someone new?

TheWunderkind 08-24-2007 01:29 AM

best wishes

LuckyPOSnotmeHIM 08-24-2007 01:34 AM

If this is serious...WTF is wrong with you. Go find the Peanuts gang because you need some psychology help, I will take care of the nickel. It's one thing to be happy for your wife, but you totally sound like you had pom-poms next to her as she died chearing "Go to heaven! Go to heaven!"

furyshade 08-24-2007 01:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If this is serious...WTF is wrong with you. Go find the Peanuts gang because you need some psychology help, I will take care of the nickel. It's one thing to be happy for your wife, but you totally sound like you had pom-poms next to her as she died chearing "Go to heaven! Go to heaven!"

[/ QUOTE ]
you may be the poster with the fewest posts to be banned, every post you have made has been derogatory and annoying

Terrabon98 08-24-2007 01:38 AM

wow this is a v interesting thread...

sorry for your loss OP

TheWunderkind 08-24-2007 01:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

douchebag

Scuba974 08-24-2007 01:39 AM

sorry to hear....shes definitely in a better place [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

adanthar 08-24-2007 01:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you may be the poster with the fewest posts to be banned, every post you have made has been derogatory and annoying

[/ QUOTE ]

it's a pretty lame gimmick, I agree, so it's been taken care of.

sorry OP (I think)

Kirbynator 08-24-2007 01:45 AM

Heh... I gotta agree on the mental health part though...

If this is real then... good luck with your life I guess.

furyshade 08-24-2007 01:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Heh... I gotta agree on the mental health part though...

[/ QUOTE ]

it doesn't really matter, op could be bat [censored] crazy, this is hardly the time and place to address it

Barrin6 08-24-2007 01:49 AM

I like your attitude OP. This is the attitude I want for my friends and family if I ever pass away. Good luck with everything else.

skindog 08-24-2007 01:52 AM

Sorry for your loss op. Heaven is a pretty huge brag, though, I think the biggest this forum has ever seen.

likewhoaa 08-24-2007 01:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
sorry for your loss, but it's good you have piece of mind knowing she is in a better place.

[/ QUOTE ]

sethypooh21 08-24-2007 01:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry for your loss op. Heaven is a pretty huge brag, though, I think the biggest this forum has ever seen.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

Best wishes OP. It got a little dusty near my laptop reading it.

cheer 08-24-2007 01:58 AM

god bless

KneeCo 08-24-2007 02:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I like your attitude OP. This is the attitude I want for my friends and family if I ever pass away.

[/ QUOTE ]

Think there's a chance you're part of the lucky 20%?

tarheeljks 08-24-2007 02:02 AM

i don't think this is crazy at all. there are worse things than death. not wanting someone you love to suffer is legit

TheProdigy 08-24-2007 02:04 AM

I hope you can keep this great attitude in the months and years to come. I really wish you well.

GL to you sir

apefish 08-24-2007 02:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I like your attitude OP. This is the attitude I want for my friends and family if I ever pass away. Good luck with everything else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry for your loss OP.

Man Our Units 08-24-2007 02:08 AM

Hopefully you believe in the only true heaven. The one where there is stripper factories and beer volcanoes. I think that is where everyone would be the happiest. My condolonces though.

plzleenowhammy 08-24-2007 02:11 AM

The op is really weird and made me uncomfortable.

FishSticks 08-24-2007 02:11 AM

You sound like a man who loved his wife more deeply than most people will ever love anyone.

RedJoker 08-24-2007 02:12 AM

I hope I have your attitude if/when I'm in this situation. Best wishes to you and Amy.

totallyfocused 08-24-2007 02:19 AM

I was also able to be happy for my grandmother after her battle with cancer. I got involved with relay for life since then and other projects and it helped me with her passing. my familys thoughts and prayers are with you .

egocidal 08-24-2007 02:21 AM

Good for you on having a positive viewpoint on all this. I have to point out though that a lot of the posters on 2p2 are atheists, and therefore don't want to appear like douches but are still thinking "heaven" psshhhhh

Ctrl.Dominate 08-24-2007 02:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The op is really weird and made me uncomfortable.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this. I wasn't going to say anything but if OP is happy then I am happy for him.

pnazari 08-24-2007 02:35 AM

if what u wrote is true then gl to u and may ur wife RIP.

Binbs 08-24-2007 02:36 AM

Sorry to hear about your loss. Im sure she is in a better place. God bless.

jfish 08-24-2007 02:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Good for you on having a positive viewpoint on all this. I have to point out though that a lot of the posters on 2p2 are atheists, and therefore don't want to appear like douches but are still thinking "heaven" psshhhhh

[/ QUOTE ]

good call.

sluggger5x 08-24-2007 02:41 AM

OP your strength and faith in your loss is very admirable. God Bless you, you will be in my prayers.