Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Nucharge Bodog (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=477413)

sobos 08-14-2007 02:08 PM

Nucharge Bodog

My withdrawal has been pending in Nucharge for a week now. Anyone have a similar experience? Note that I don't mean that the money hasn't reached my account; I mean that the status at the Nucharge site is still "pending", not "approved".

otter 08-14-2007 02:32 PM

Re: Nucharge Bodog

How can you find the status on the website? I've clicked all over the damn site and can't see anyplace where it says whether it's pending or approved.

I requested a withdrawal-my first one-on 8-4 and still haven't received any money.

superpokermon 08-14-2007 02:34 PM

My current withdrawal has been pending for 5 days. My last one was approved after 6 days, then it took another 14 days to hit my bank account. You might want to call them, but it doesn't surprise me to hear you're still not approved after a week. They are kinda slow.

sobos 08-14-2007 02:34 PM

The status is under "Statements".

superpokermon 08-14-2007 02:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How can you find the status on the website? I've clicked all over the damn site and can't see anyplace where it says whether it's pending or approved.

I requested a withdrawal-my first one-on 8-4 and still haven't received any money.

[/ QUOTE ]

The page that comes up when you first sign in has a list of your last 10 transactions at the bottom. In this list, there is a column that says status at the top. A yellow dot in this column means pending, a green dot means approved. If you hover over the dots, it tells you what they mean.

They should send you an email when your status becomes approved.

Sheehan024 08-14-2007 03:00 PM

Make sure your withdrawl wasn't over 2,500 dollars. They will start the process all over again if it was.

otter 08-14-2007 03:38 PM

still pending. they say to allow 5-10 business days, so hopefully by Thurs. since that will be 10 business days.

sobos 08-14-2007 03:58 PM

So Nucharge isn't much (if at all) faster than checks by courrier?

superpokermon 08-14-2007 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Make sure your withdrawl wasn't over 2,500 dollars. They will start the process all over again if it was.

[/ QUOTE ]

??? are you sure? My first transaction with them was more than 2500 and I have that cash in my bank account now. It took 20 days from start to finish.

superpokermon 08-14-2007 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So Nucharge isn't much (if at all) faster than checks by courrier?

[/ QUOTE ]

Right. NuCharge was 3 weeks for me, and my last check took 5 weeks. But I fear that nucharge may be getting slower...and checks may be down to 4 weeks now.

superpokermon 08-14-2007 05:25 PM

BTW, it looks like the debit card they are sending me is in Australian Dollars (AUD). Which is strange because I'm sure they know I'm in the US. Did anyone else notice this? Maybe that's the way they're doing it. If that's the way the debit card works, then you can still get US dollars from an ATM, but you'll have to pay a fee for the currency exchange. I guess.

mayday4379 08-14-2007 11:10 PM

i cashed out $4100 and it took a week for them to process it. they sent me an email saying they are backlogged.

they cashed me out for $1600, then another one for $2500. it still hasn't hit my bank account.

my first cashout last month for $1500 only took a day, so I don't know whats going on

otter 08-14-2007 11:22 PM

Is the debit card different than the phone card? Or are they one in the same?

surfinillini 08-15-2007 08:15 PM

I'm having issues with nucharge as well. Waiting on a $1400 withdrawal. Its been 12 days since I put in my initial request and its still pending. I have contacted support several times, they claim backlogs and say are going to "give me a response" in 24-48 hours. I asked them about wiring, its $45...I'm prob gonna just wire it if I don't get any type of resolution soon. Eitherway, 14-21 days is quicker than 6-8 weeks with bodog checks.

Lets stay optimistic.

c double 08-16-2007 01:51 PM

finally mine is successful took 13 days, 9 working.

Stosh 08-16-2007 02:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for letting us know, it's encouraging news. I've been waiting 5 days so far.

surfinillini 08-16-2007 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

mine too, successful but still didn't hit my account yet.

c double 08-16-2007 06:07 PM

Yeah. Hopefully soon. I got the ATM card in the mail so i cancelled my second withdrawal request and I'm going to try using the card. The lady at customer service says that there's an avg of 30-35$ in exchange fees from the banks for a 1000$ withdrawal plus 5$ in fees from nucharge. So that stinks but at least it's instant and not only that but probably really hard for the irs to trace... a lot harder than an ach to your bank id think.

mo42nyy 08-17-2007 12:03 AM

yea nucharge are a bunch of crooks
they force you to convert any money to the atm card to aud and then convert it back
i transfered 851 usd to my atm card (its 1000 aud and thats the most you can load at once)
i took out 600 usd from the atm and it says my balance on the card is 207 usd
good times

mo42nyy 08-17-2007 12:13 AM

i also love how they blatenly lie
i asked them what the fees were for atm withdrawls and:

Hi xxxxxx,

There is a $2.50 charge per withdrawal made. There are no other fees to add funds or transfer funds between your account and your card.

There is no daily limit on the ATM card – you can reload your card and withdraw your money as much as you like.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have further enquiries.

Kind regards,

Customer Support

c double 08-17-2007 01:13 AM

Looking on ex.com, the current exchange rate was approx. 1.26 aussie dollars to 1 usd, when i transferred money from nucharge to the debit card they robbed me for 1.19/1 usd.

So I go to Bank of America looking for an ATM who can pay out nearly 800$ in one shot. At this point i know i have 977 and some change in aussie dollars. don't know the aud to usd exchange rate though.

Only thing is BofA charges 3$ ATM fee which sucks. So i go in for $780 hoping to get it all in one shot. Insufficient funds. 3$ charge.

I have no idea what my balance is so i check it, another 3$ charge for that. Says I have 757.43 available. So I do another transaction another 3$ charge, for 750$.

Insufficient funds.

At this point I'm pissed and late for class so I just do another transaction for 700. Another 3$ charge.

After a class I go to another bank and get the remaining $35.

So all in all partly due to my ignorance, I lose slightly over 10% in the process. I'll never use this card save for emergencies again.

Some thoughts

Every transaction involves 2 currency exchanges from aud to usd and back to aud. This is true i believe even for declined transactions and possibly even to check balance. Do not check balance from an atm.

If you choose to use the card withdraw a large but safe amount that you know will be covered by your account. For example if your have loaded 850 onto the card start with 700 or 720. Then figure out what you have left and take the rest out in one shot, preferrably at an atm that gives increments of 5$.

Avoid using the card at all costs.

mo42nyy 08-17-2007 01:29 AM

i also wrote to bodog btching about everything that has been outline here already
bodog has sworn nucharge is some sort of great reputable company and all they have done is lie and steal

boondoggle 08-17-2007 02:18 AM

USA player + ewallet = stupid.

6 months with neteller and you did not learn..come play at my tables.

cheers
Boon

otter 08-17-2007 03:08 AM

yup, 10 business days exactly. It hasn't hit my account yet, however

Halstad 08-17-2007 04:31 AM

Do you need to make a nucharge deposit before you can a nucharge withdrawal? I have never used nucharge. When I go to payout I only have 2 options: check by mail and check by courier.

otter 08-17-2007 04:46 AM

Yes

rpr 08-17-2007 11:50 AM

Has anyone used the international wire option for $45? Does it take 1-day or some ambiguous timeframe?

mo42nyy 08-17-2007 12:57 PM

do they charge these rediculous fees for the "5 dollar" eft?

c double 08-20-2007 03:17 AM

no, its just 5$

mo42nyy 08-20-2007 04:56 AM

well lets good i juat hope everyone knows they rob you blind on the atms
My 1000 became 920

rsigley 08-20-2007 01:24 PM

does anyone have a telephone number for this company that works?

the one on the website goes straight to voicemail no matter what option you pick and it says the mailbox is full

they never reply to emails or support tickets

on aug 11th i tried to deposit some money to play in the bodog 100k guaranteed next day, said it was declined

check my bank statement couple days earlier and they took out the $100

on their site it says successful, but they never credited me the money

got a reply to my support quickly that said its being escalated to the accounts department, but haven't heard in 5 days

emails went ignored and one number on the site doesn't work and other is voicemail

Stosh 08-20-2007 05:53 PM

For anyone who has received an EFT from Nucharge to your checking account, what is the common procedure? I requested an EFT on 8/11. This morning I received an email from Nucharge stating it had been "Approved". On the Nucharge website it says "Successful". Unfortunately, no money has been put into my checking account by them. Is this common?

selurah 08-20-2007 07:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For anyone who has received an EFT from Nucharge to your checking account, what is the common procedure? I requested an EFT on 8/11. This morning I received an email from Nucharge stating it had been "Approved". On the Nucharge website it says "Successful". Unfortunately, no money has been put into my checking account by them. Is this common?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, last time I did one it took a few days (2 I think) for it to hit my bank account even after it said "successful" on nucharge.

selurah 08-20-2007 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My 1000 became 920

[/ QUOTE ]

This sucks. I was really looking forward to getting the ATM card in the mail so I could put some money on Bodog. I'm not paying those kind of damn rates though, jesus. Hopefully they get that changed before the NFL season kicks off.

tangled 08-20-2007 08:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My 1000 became 920

[/ QUOTE ]

This sucks. I was really looking forward to getting the ATM card in the mail so I could put some money on Bodog. I'm not paying those kind of damn rates though, jesus. Hopefully they get that changed before the NFL season kicks off.

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem is not putting money on Bodog, its getting it off. I have put money on twice with Nucharge(small amts) almost instantly--without a card or a verified bank account.

Has something changed?

Homer 08-20-2007 09:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My 1000 became 920

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem is not putting money on Bodog, its getting it off. I have put money on twice with Nucharge(small amts) almost instantly--without a card or a verified bank account.

Has something changed?

[/ QUOTE ]

I put money in Nucharge (and then shipped to Bodog) today with an unverified bank account.

SHnewbie 08-20-2007 09:14 PM

Has anyone else had any experience with the ATM card? Roughly what percentage do you lose in fees/exchange rate costs? I was looking to take out $6k on the debit card but might just do it via bank transfer. Also, lastly, do the international wire transfers go quicker than the normal bank transfers?

j2zooted 08-20-2007 10:11 PM

i requested cashout from nucharge on 8/7 for 500 by their echeck method, it was declined on 8/17. i just got off the phone with them. the guy in support suggested that i clicked i didn't want to confirm this transaction when i requested it. i really doubt it, but it is possible. why would it have been pending for ten days if i didnit confirm it? whatever. he then said he would process it again, and it should be in my checking account within 10 business days. we'll see.

mayday4379 08-20-2007 10:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i cashed out $4100 and it took a week for them to process it. they sent me an email saying they are backlogged.

they cashed me out for $1600, then another one for $2500. it still hasn't hit my bank account.

my first cashout last month for $1500 only took a day, so I don't know whats going on

[/ QUOTE ]

My update is that they just told me ANOTHER 10 days.

otter 08-21-2007 02:09 PM

It STILL hasnt hit my account.How long does it take after it's been approved? what the hell already?