Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   worst insult someone has given you before quitting you (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=476340)

BowToYourSensei 08-13-2007 10:41 AM

worst insult someone has given you before quitting you

after winning an all-in with 8 high, i got

"nice call, immature"

he then prompty left

McBeef 08-13-2007 10:42 AM

Re: worst insult someone has given you before quitting you

"lol u fkn tranny"

DING-DONG YO 08-13-2007 10:43 AM

I once had a boss that liked to tell people that everyone is either motivated by pride or fear and by looking at your work, I can tell you aren't motivated by pride.

I don't think he ever realized quite how heavy of an insult that was. And he never understood why everyone hated him.

Squareview 08-13-2007 10:47 AM

hand history 8 high plz

BowToYourSensei 08-13-2007 10:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
hand history 8 high plz

[/ QUOTE ]

dicking around in .5/1 after someone challenged me in a tournament

Poker Stars - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.50/$1 Blinds - 3 Players - (LegoPoker Hand History Converter)

SB: $17.10
Hero (BB): $159.45
BTN: $0.00

Preflop: Hero is dealt 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
2 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $4.00</font>, 2 folds, SB calls $3.00

Flop: ($8.50) 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
SB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $8.00</font>, <font color="red">SB raises all-in to $13.10</font>, Hero calls $5.10

Turn: ($34.70) K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 All-In)

River: ($34.70) 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 All-In)

Pot Size: $34.70 ($34.70 Rake)

SB had 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (high card Ace) and LOST (-$17.10)
Hero had 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (high card Ace - King+Eight kicker) and LOST (-$17.10)

piebear 08-13-2007 11:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
SB had 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (high card Ace) and LOST (-$17.10)
Hero had 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (high card Ace - King+Eight kicker) and LOST (-$17.10)

[/ QUOTE ]

BowToYourSensei 08-13-2007 11:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

piece of [censored] coverter

ImsaKidd 08-13-2007 11:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

When you play .5/1, everyone loses.

Squareview 08-13-2007 11:15 AM

thats an agressive call on the turn there.

BowToYourSensei 08-13-2007 11:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

pretttttttttty much

fraz8000 08-13-2007 11:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

leprous_hand 08-13-2007 11:20 AM

In soviet russia HH converter converts YOU

Ace0fSpades 08-13-2007 11:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

gimmic?

BLAABAR 08-13-2007 01:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i like this!

NicksDad1970 08-13-2007 01:13 PM

alimony PLUS child support!

Josh. 08-13-2007 01:25 PM

i get called an n-bomb at least twice daily

Teh1337zor 08-13-2007 01:30 PM

this morning i was playing some 2/4 nl and I hit a flush on the river and stacked some donk who had tpnk he sat out, said "I am god" and left.

Arp220 08-13-2007 01:30 PM

"you [censored] syphilitic mongoloid" was probably the most entertaining one I've had.

shaundeeb 08-13-2007 01:39 PM

shaun [censored] deeb again.

kiddcheckers 08-13-2007 01:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I once had a boss that liked to tell people that everyone is either motivated by pride or fear and by looking at your work, I can tell you aren't motivated by pride.

Seems like I'd prefer that to being told I'm motivated by fear?

I don't think he ever realized quite how heavy of an insult that was. And he never understood why everyone hated him.

[/ QUOTE ]

React1oN 08-13-2007 01:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this morning i was playing some 2/4 nl and I hit a flush on the river and stacked some donk who had tpnk he sat out, said "I am god" and left.

[/ QUOTE ]Prob a redskins fan

ama0330 08-13-2007 02:58 PM

i got called a "dogbitch"

pretty awesome really

SmartBugger 08-13-2007 03:06 PM

Someone once told me "You dirty Jew... I hope you burn in an oven like the rest of your [censored] race"

Now I am not Jewish..... but someone else was REALLY offended at the table (can't blame him) and he reported the guy.

A couple of years ago .... I was playing a MTT and had QQ and went all in against someone with AA. I got lucky and hit a straight and the guy said "Why couldn't you die in 9/11 like all the fat american [censored]"

That pissed me off big time (know people who died in 9/11) so I reported him and Pstars sent me an e-mail back basically confirming they took strong actions against him. I am assuming they banned his chat, but it would be nice if they just banned him.

React1oN 08-13-2007 03:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Someone once told me "You dirty Jew... I hope you burn in an oven like the rest of your [censored] race"

Now I am not Jewish..... but someone else was REALLY offended at the table (can't blame him) and he reported the guy.

A couple of years ago .... I was playing a MTT and had QQ and went all in against someone with AA. I got lucky and hit a straight and the guy said "Why couldn't you die in 9/11 like all the fat american [censored]"

That pissed me off big time (know people who died in 9/11) so I reported him and Pstars sent me an e-mail back basically confirming they took strong actions against him. I am assuming they banned his chat, but it would be nice if they just banned him.

[/ QUOTE ]Wow, you play vs really hateful people.

Josh. 08-13-2007 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah! thats what that jew gets for being such a heeb

Sphere99991 08-13-2007 03:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!! Seriously, I would hunt people like that down. I am Jewish and know people that have died in 9/11, that's just some of the most hateful [censored] you can say to somebody. I have said it to many people before, but I honestly hope those two die in a grease fire.

SuperSnort 08-13-2007 03:25 PM

how many jews are there in america?

Josh. 08-13-2007 03:25 PM

too many if you ask me

smurfitup 08-13-2007 03:28 PM

some guy just told me i'm a disgrace to the game of poker and then quit. that was fun.

Quicksilvre 08-13-2007 03:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're looking for a serious answer, less than 10 million, but probably more than five million. I don't know exactly.

hoyasaxa 08-13-2007 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're looking for a serious answer, less than 10 million, but probably more than five million. I don't know exactly.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are more Jews in NYC than in Israel. True story

challah

SuperSnort 08-13-2007 03:43 PM

there were also more jews after world war 2 than just before world war 2 even though a holocaust supposedly happened

Josh. 08-13-2007 03:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
there were also more jews after world war 2 than just before world war 2 even though a holocaust supposedly happened

[/ QUOTE ]

is that true? that's a pretty crazy statistic

AbreuTime 08-13-2007 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!! Seriously, I would hunt people like that down. I am Jewish and know people that have died in 9/11, that's just some of the most hateful [censored] you can say to somebody. I have said it to many people before, but I honestly hope those two die in a grease fire.

[/ QUOTE ]

OIHFHASLDH HOLY CRAP!!!! I work with oils on a daily basis and I know people that have died in a grease fire, SO I HOPE YOU DROWN IN A BUCKET OF MAPLE SYRUP!!!!

Check_The_Nuts 08-13-2007 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds pretty precise, I believe it for sure!!!!

Kilillan 08-13-2007 03:48 PM

" are you fgators?"

Sphere99991 08-13-2007 03:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OIHFHASLDH HOLY CRAP!!!! I work with oils on a daily basis and I know people that have died in a grease fire, SO I HOPE YOU DROWN IN A BUCKET OF MAPLE SYRUP!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

MMMMMM maple syrup [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Josh. 08-13-2007 03:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont know if hes joking or not but it could definitely be true. jews reproduce in abundance, so we have enough of us for when we execute the master plan

Sphere99991 08-13-2007 03:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont know if hes joking or not but it could definitely be true. jews reproduce in abundance, so we have enough of us for when we execute the master plan

[/ QUOTE ]

seems like it could be true, given normal population growth trends. and then the baby boom. it's possible.

Check_The_Nuts 08-13-2007 03:55 PM

josh u've convinced me now, sounds pretty conclusive.

and wtf racist sphere? Dude is clearly jewish with usage of words like "us".