Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Favorite Arrested Development Moments (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=474529)

lucid75 08-10-2007 08:04 PM

Favorite Arrested Development Moments

Chicken Dance?
Caw-Ca-Caw-Ca-Caw!
Chaw-Chi-Chaw-Chi-Chaw-Chi-Chaw!
A-Coodle-Doodle-Do!

ddss6_99 08-10-2007 08:07 PM

Re: Favorite Arrested Development Moments

Tobias: I'm afraid I prematurely shot my wad on what was supposed to be a dry run, if you will. So now I'm afraid I have something of a mess on my hands.

Full-Metall 08-10-2007 08:09 PM

The first skit

garyjacosta 08-10-2007 08:12 PM

Job: "Yeah right, like the guy in the five thousand dollar suit is going to hold the elevator for the guy who doesn't make that in an entire year"

(Approximate quote. As much as I love this show, for some reason, I can't seem to remember any quotes from it!)

thirddan 08-10-2007 08:14 PM

either at the beginning of s2 or end of s1, onyong is w/ the mom and gob...he says "onyong" like always and they just stare at him for a couple seconds...not sure why but i laughed my ass off at that...

kinda 08-10-2007 08:15 PM

BEADS?!

SmileyPSU 08-10-2007 08:17 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tflgWPmdVTg

garyjacosta 08-10-2007 08:18 PM

Tobias: I blue myself!

TomCollins 08-10-2007 08:25 PM

George Michael: Uncle GOB, was Aunt Lindsay ever pregnant?

GOB: Yeah, sure, dozens of times.

Pudge714 08-10-2007 08:26 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U_M8PNdluU

SEABEAST 08-10-2007 08:36 PM

yeah, the guy in the X thousand dollar suit, is gonna xyz... COME ON!

SmileyEH 08-10-2007 08:47 PM

Anything connected to the Atkin's diet theme of jokes.

George Sr. tearing the IV out of his arm. Doctor: "I don't know what happened, it was just glucose."

GOB to the crazy secretary over lunch: "What about pasta!?....Let me finish....salad!?"

Dudd 08-10-2007 09:15 PM

Lucille at a Spanish awards show: "A room full of waiters and no one will take my drink order!"

RunDownHouse 08-10-2007 09:16 PM

Buster (as Franklin): "I don't want no part of your tight-ass country club, you freak bitch!"

kemystery 08-10-2007 09:18 PM

hey guys, someone posted a link to a site that had a bunch of Sitcoms on VoD including lots of popular and still running sitcoms (they had plans to add seinfeld eps, and have like 5 seasons of Family Guy)

I never saved the link does anyone know what site I'm referring to? I hope they have AD eps to

d10 08-10-2007 09:26 PM

This exact thread has been done before

kinda 08-10-2007 09:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
GOB to the crazy secretary over lunch: "What about macaroni....Let me finish....salad!?"

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP because screwing up this quote is an injustice

MikeyPatriot 08-10-2007 09:54 PM

Michael's "More touching!" line when he had George placed under house arrest with his mom.

toddw8 08-10-2007 09:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, that was almost a year ago. I'm sure we all have different favorite moments now.

COME ON!

Glo 08-10-2007 10:28 PM

When Buster is caught in bed with the Automatic vaccum thing they used to replace the maid.

Buster: What do you expect Mother???
*takes his hook out from under the covers*
Buster: I'm half a machine! I'M A MONSTER!!!!!!

Glo 08-10-2007 10:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hey guys, someone posted a link to a site that had a bunch of Sitcoms on VoD including lots of popular and still running sitcoms (they had plans to add seinfeld eps, and have like 5 seasons of Family Guy)

I never saved the link does anyone know what site I'm referring to? I hope they have AD eps to

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this it?

battschr 08-10-2007 10:45 PM

[after watching Rita walk across the pool]
Michael: Gob, was that your trick?
Gob: No, Michael, that's not my trick.
Narrator: On the next Arrested Development:
Gob: [shouts] It's my illusion.

Johnny Drama 08-10-2007 10:52 PM

YOU'RE ALL WRONG, THIS IS THE BEST MOMENT

dibbs 08-10-2007 11:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Buster (as Franklin): "I don't want no part of your tight-ass country club, you freak bitch!"

[/ QUOTE ]

The look of shock on Buster's face after he says at, as though Franklin takes over the body of his host was so so awesome.

I love the "Well, at least you can bring him to lunch at the club now," "That's just the kind of joke he would have liked!" snip too, show was so damn good.

sledghammer 08-10-2007 11:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, but it doesn't have any youtube links.

Steven_Q_Erkel 08-10-2007 11:31 PM

...Oh...that's right, your wife is DEAD.

kinda 08-10-2007 11:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed lol

"no I'M my sister's brother. you're in love with me. ME [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]"

kemystery 08-10-2007 11:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this it?

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks for the great link! this isn't the site I was searching for but I'll def be checking this out plenty of shows I need to catch up with

Sorry for hijacking but for some reason I'm thinking it was devoted to Sitcoms, but it's not sitcoms.com. in the thread I was browsing either in OOT, LOL, The Lounge, Or El D's 'Special' forum(2+2 search function rocks) poster listed sitcoms.com and THEN the site I'm thinking of, there was at least 100 comedy TV shows that had several complete years of TV sitcoms on VoD (mostly sitcoms, no variety type shows that I remember)

They had Family Guy 1st thru 5th seasons among other post 2000 shows (not totally sure, only spent about an hour on the site watching show)

can I check my browsing history of sites I clicked via hyperlink?

The site I'm looking for has a blue color on the sides predominately, and says right on the front "Seinfeld episodes coming soon" it is a donation funded site and on the donation link I remember it said $48.33 of the $1200x needed monthly had been donated

I'm a lowballer but because this is now starting to annoy me; I'll ship $1 on stars to the first poster who posts or pm's the link I'm looking for..ty

kinda 08-10-2007 11:38 PM

^give that man another *

TomE. 08-10-2007 11:38 PM

From "Ready Aim Marry Me":

Tobias: Well, Michael, you really are quite the Cupid, aren’t you? I tell you, you can zing your arrow into my buttocks any time.
Michael: Okay, you know what you do? You buy yourself a tape recorder, you just record yourself for a whole day. I think you’re going to be surprised at some of your phrasing.
Tobias: Butterscotch! Want a lick?

..then at then end of the episode:

Narrator: Tobias listens to a day's worth of his own words, to see what Michael was referring to...
Tobias: [on tape] ... even if it means me taking a chubby, I will suck it up.
Tobias: Nothing wrong with that.
Tobias: [on tape] Oh, I've been in the film business for a while, but I just can't seem to get one in the can.
Tobias: It's out of context.
Tobias: [on tape] I wouldn't mind kissing that man between the cheeks, so to speak.
Narrator: ...and he realized there is something distinct about the way he speaks.
Tobias: Tobias, you blowhard!

kemystery 08-10-2007 11:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
^give that man another *

[/ QUOTE ]

lol I'm looking for that site because I thought they had AD eps you nit, tx to full metal for pming another site that does

dw2006 08-10-2007 11:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BEADS?!

[/ QUOTE ]

This is it.

Dudd 08-10-2007 11:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed lol

"no I'M my sister's brother. you're in love with me. ME [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]"

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, this is actually the undisputed winner.

SmileyPSU 08-11-2007 12:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The look of shock on Buster's face after he says at, as though Franklin takes over the body of his host was so so awesome.

I love the "Well, at least you can bring him to lunch at the club now," "That's just the kind of joke he would have liked!" snip too, show was so damn good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha. Reminds me of an episode where George Sr. is hiding out in the attic and GOB wanders up there, sees Franklin, and picks him up and puts him on his hand. Then out of nowhere you hear George Sr. say "Get your loser hand out of my ass!" and GOB tosses the puppet off of his hand and sort of jumps back, as if he thought the puppet just came to life and actually said those words.

LOL @ GOB thinking the puppet came to life/the utter lack of value/respect that George Sr. displays towards GOB.

bdk3clash 08-11-2007 12:34 AM

I love the scene that ends with Gob jumping on Tobias's back and riding him out of the room.

Johnny Drama 08-11-2007 12:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I love the scene that ends with Gob jumping on Tobias's back and riding him out of the room.

[/ QUOTE ]
you've got it backwards

bdk3clash 08-11-2007 12:43 AM

Grrr. You're right. "This kind of agility?"

calcbandit 08-11-2007 12:50 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp7X5n5wmfc

bdk3clash 08-11-2007 12:52 AM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CXu5Vmww7XA

dibbs 08-11-2007 12:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
http://youtube.com/watch?v=CXu5Vmww7XA

[/ QUOTE ]

Just found this on the sidebar of that, looks like Portia is almost cracking up everytime.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=opw40c_LLyc

EDIT: I remember almost crying the first time I saw this, you can't really see Busters face as well in it but you get the idea.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=b6eEiUsNO6U

Also, FIRE SALE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8BcG6SUqpU&NR=1