Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Phill S (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=470565)

Nick B. 08-06-2007 11:56 AM

Phill S

I would love to see him not post on 2+2 anymore. Could he atleast just be exiled from OOT?

*TT* 08-06-2007 11:58 AM

Re: Phill S

is this why?

Nick B. 08-06-2007 11:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
is this why?

[/ QUOTE ]

TT, that just jogged my memory of how much I hate him. Pretty much he is just really ignorant and I can't stand him.

*TT* 08-06-2007 12:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
is this why?

[/ QUOTE ]

TT, that just jogged my memory of how much I hate him. Pretty much he is just really ignorant and I can't stand him.

[/ QUOTE ]

he has his moments for me as well, but I did notice recently that he hasn't been as trollish as he used to be - generally of course. Just wondering if that was the straw that broke the camels back for you.

miajag 08-06-2007 12:30 PM

If we're going to start banning people just for being idiots, there are a lot I'd like to see go before him (not that he isn't awful).

iron81 08-06-2007 12:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If we're going to start banning people just for being idiots,

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

This is OOT we're talking about.

Leader 08-06-2007 08:32 PM

"I hope half of you get imprisoned for vehicular homcide when you kill the other half."

Such a lovely personality.

NT! 08-07-2007 06:29 AM

Uncheck to ban member.
Ban status: User is banned permanently.
Duration of the ban in days:
(i.e. 2 for 2 days, 0.5 for 12 hours, empty for unlimited) - - -
Reason for ban: Ryan Beal: please convert to exile from OOT, we do not want him anymore, he sucks

That was easy enough.

*TT* 08-10-2007 01:41 PM

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showth...58#Post11615902

NT! - please PM Phil S so he knows he is exiled.

Leader 08-10-2007 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showth...58#Post11615902

NT! - please PM Phil S so he knows he is exiled.

[/ QUOTE ]

I told him. Sorry if I stepped on any toes

Nick B. 08-15-2007 10:19 AM

So he is now unexiled?

NT! 08-15-2007 10:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So he is now unexiled?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah wtf, he can post now? as far as i'm concerned, if he was told he has been exiled and is posting in OOT anyway, he is banned.

Mat Sklansky 08-15-2007 11:37 AM

I think i screwed up when i tried to exile him.

If so, should he be allowed to come back as an exile, or was it made clear enough to him that he should have known better?

daryn 08-15-2007 12:16 PM

did he get a PM or something saying he was? bah just let him come back and stay outttt of oot

NT! 08-15-2007 12:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

If so, should he be allowed to come back as an exile, or was it made clear enough to him that he should have known better?

[/ QUOTE ]

Leader says he spoke to him, perhaps he could clarify what was said? If he was told not to post in OOT anymore and did it anyway, as far as I'm concerned he is one of the worst posters on this site and this is a perfectly good reason to be rid of him for good.

Nick B. 08-15-2007 12:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Leader says he spoke to him, perhaps he could clarify what was said? If he was told not to post in OOT anymore and did it anyway, as far as I'm concerned he is one of the worst posters on this site and this is a perfectly good reason to be rid of him for good.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is because you are american and americans are too dumb to understand his posting.
<font color="white">[/Phill S impersonation] </font>

Leader 08-15-2007 01:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately it was in that thread that Mat deleted when he tried to lock it. Phil was saying he was permabanned for 3 hours and then it was "reversed." He thought he might also have been exiled but he didn't know. I told him that he was banned so that he could be exiled because mods can't exile posters an admin has to do it.

NT! 08-16-2007 01:07 PM

ok so who unbanned him? there are no notes and he hasn't been exiled. i'm banning him again unless we hear about what happened or someone starts leaving notes or something, this is ridiculous.

Mat Sklansky 08-16-2007 01:38 PM

i did exile him. i don't what's going on here.

ryan,

what am i doing wrong?

Ryan Beal 08-16-2007 02:38 PM

It all looks right to me.

I think you've left 'users' checked a couple of times when you've exiled, but that's not the case here. He shouldn't be able to post in OOT.

NT! 08-16-2007 03:15 PM

so who unbanned him after i banned him on 8/15? i assume it was mat attempting to exile him again? i figured this was probably the case

Mat Sklansky 08-16-2007 03:19 PM

yes that was me screwing things up.

sorry

NT! 08-16-2007 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yes that was me screwing things up.

sorry

[/ QUOTE ]

no it's not a problem at all, i was only going to be pissed about it if it was another mod unbanning him and not leaving notes. nothing to complain about in this situation, you were just trying to help.

Gildwulf 08-20-2007 10:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I would love to see him not post on 2+2 anymore. Could he atleast just be exiled from OOT?

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks a lot

NT! 08-20-2007 11:11 AM

hahahaha