Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   akward hug question (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=470228)

elfleader 08-06-2007 12:21 AM

akward hug question

ok lets say your in kinda a line with friends walking into a party/place and theres a random girl giving hugs to your friends as your walking in and stuff she knows all ur friends but barely knows you if at all..so what do you do? do you go for the akward hug or kinda cut out of the line or what?

pergesu 08-06-2007 12:22 AM

Re: akward hug question

I do some over the top hug and like pick em up and spin em around. Then they either think I'm a creep and avoid me for the rest of our lives or think I'm awesome and we make sexy time. Either way problem solved.

captZEEbo 08-06-2007 12:23 AM

unless you can make it into a slight joke or the person is a touchy feely kind've girl, I'd cut out

Sephus 08-06-2007 12:23 AM

act really excited to see her, give an extra enthusiastic hug.

billygrippo 08-06-2007 12:23 AM

i was about to say pick-up-spin-around-hug

miajag 08-06-2007 12:24 AM

"Sorry, I don't hug until at least the fifth date."

pergesu 08-06-2007 12:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I said something like this as well to a couple girls I met one night. They were all good friends, and later on in the night they all "attacked" me so it was a giant hug with me in the middle.

john voight 08-06-2007 12:35 AM

pretend to go in for the hug and then back out at the last second and go "uhhhhhhh, halla at a playaaaaa" grab your crotch and start spinning.

now obv you will look like a jackass when it happens, but this is all meta game. Later on in the night, it will payoff.

doormat 08-06-2007 12:54 AM

An enthusiastic hug is the play, the awkward play is cutting out.

neuroman 08-06-2007 03:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I said something like this as well to a couple girls I met one night. They were all good friends, and later on in the night they all "attacked" me so it was a giant hug with me in the middle.

[/ QUOTE ]
Were they portly? Just curious.

Humble Pie 08-06-2007 03:41 AM

do the 'grab-ass' hug

pergesu 08-06-2007 03:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
No, they're actually all hot lifeguards. But also they're very good Christian girls that won't do anything. Though I think one of the girls gave her boyfriend a bj once.

GuyOnTilt 08-06-2007 03:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i was about to say pick-up-spin-around-hug

[/ QUOTE ]
I would avoid this.

Klompy 08-06-2007 04:04 AM

I'd get out of the line to avoid the situation.

ata 08-06-2007 04:24 AM

If she's hot, make a joke asking if you're allowed to hug her too and then do it... otherwise who cares.

N 82 50 24 08-06-2007 04:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd get out of the line to avoid the situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

kkcountry 08-06-2007 04:57 AM

outrageously big hug, then a "who are you?" works great

HokieGreg 08-06-2007 07:34 AM

handshake

sirtimo 08-06-2007 08:11 AM

clasp your hands together and do a 60 degree bow

cianosheehan 08-06-2007 08:17 AM

wow a spinny hug is such a good way around this and it never dawned on me til now

fluffpop62 08-06-2007 08:39 AM

the spinny huge hug is the cutest thing ever, especially when you ask afterwards "who are you?"

i am giggling just thinking about it i love big hugs!

psuasskicker 08-06-2007 09:11 AM

This thread fails for not having pics of the girl so we can decide how to hug.

Assuming f*ckable hotness, enthusiastic hug is definitely the way to go.

- C -

Magisastar 08-06-2007 09:56 AM

I would go the enthusiastic hug, followed by something like "Havent seen you in ages, hows mum? U still going out with whats his name?" Good conversation starter if you can sell it, and by the time the girl is sure she doesnt know you, the ice is well and truely broken, and she probably thinks you're cool.

testaaja 08-06-2007 09:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If she's hot, make a joke asking if you're allowed to hug her too and then do it... otherwise who cares.

[/ QUOTE ]
I like this line alot [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I've been too drunk to remember any lines but I'm pretty sure I've used this many times.

sonneti 08-06-2007 10:09 AM

Whisper in her ear thats not a bannana she feels rubbing against her...

Nilzor 08-06-2007 10:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ok lets say your in kinda a line with friends walking into a party/place and theres a random girl giving hugs to your friends as your walking in and stuff she knows all ur friends but barely knows you if at all..so what do you do? do you go for the akward hug or kinda cut out of the line or what?

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe we're different in Europe but the standard here would be to shake hands and exchange names. Seriously is this even an issue or a possible awkward moment over there?

Boring, but standard. There will be plenty of time for making moves later. No point acting like a douche from second 1.

The B 08-06-2007 10:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
clasp your hands together and do a 60 degree bow

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

The B 08-06-2007 10:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
do you go for the akward hug or kinda cut out of the line or what?

[/ QUOTE ]

WWCD? what would Chuck Norris do

turn the hug into a "sleeper hold"

Phresh 08-06-2007 10:49 AM

Slap her on the ass when she's walking away and say, "Atta babe!"

niss 08-06-2007 11:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
No, they're actually all hot lifeguards. But also they're very good Christian girls that won't do anything. Though I think one of the girls gave her boyfriend a bj once.

[/ QUOTE ]

Get in there with a hug and a few "Praise Jesus"es, all the while focusing on getting some quality elbow tit.

tuq 08-06-2007 12:21 PM

From now on all threads with grievous misspellings in the subject line should be moved to the Politics forum for further dissemination.

Assani Fisher 08-06-2007 12:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
pretend to go in for the hug and then back out at the last second and go "uhhhhhhh, halla at a playaaaaa" grab your crotch and start spinning.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Assani Fisher 08-06-2007 12:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe we're different in Europe but the standard here would be to shake hands and exchange names. Seriously is this even an issue or a possible awkward moment over there?

Boring, but standard. There will be plenty of time for making moves later. No point acting like a douche from second 1.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think OP was referring to when you know each others names already but don't know each other well enough that you'd normally hug if you saw each other.

If you didn't know each other at all then it definitely would NOT be awkward to just do what you said.

TexRef 08-06-2007 01:43 PM

[x] useless without pics

Quicksilvre 08-06-2007 01:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome. Also, we do indeed need pics.

elwoodblues 08-06-2007 01:50 PM

Why is this awkward again? It's just a hug, big deal.

DCJ311 08-06-2007 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome. Also, we do indeed need pics.

[/ QUOTE ]

Outrageous is usually way better than normal when you first meet a girl. This is a good move if you're trying to hook up with the girl or one of her friends later that night.

[Phill] 08-06-2007 03:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why is this awkward again? It's just a hug, big deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dids 08-06-2007 03:21 PM

I would go for the hug. I'm a good hugger, plus you get to feel a boob pressed up next to you and that's always nice.

kidcolin 08-06-2007 03:27 PM

so does she! *ba dum cha*