Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   August Low-Content Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=466353)

private joker 08-01-2007 08:15 AM

August Low-Content Thread

First one was 2 pages, next one was 3, and last month's was 4 pages. Let's break the record, people.

Actually, let's not. This is a LOW-content thread, not a no-content thread. Post interesting hands (but ones that don't require strategy debate), funny stories from B&Ms or online sessions, or anything else you think is valuable to the group. Standard bad beat whining still goes in BBV, and lame one-liner inside jokes still go in BBV4L. Self-absorbed blogging goes in El Diablo.

Have fun, and remember: play bad, get there.

LukeSLTS 08-01-2007 09:21 AM

Re: August Low-Content Thread

Turning Stone 10/20. Very loose and very passive. I get K [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] in BB. UTG folds, next eight players limp, I check.

The flop is 8 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]k [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

I bet and three people call. The turn is a total blank. I bet out again and just the player in UTG+1 calls. I figure he has a king and that I have a kicker problem so I tell the dealer to put an ace on the river. The river is the A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] and I bet. The guy thinks about it for about 15 seconds too long and then calls. Then he flips over K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and tells me he was worried I had pocket aces and hit the river.

that_pope 08-01-2007 11:11 AM

4 pages??? Why is it showing up as 40 pages to me....I guess you have 10 times as many pages per screen, but I usually use show all anyways.

But lets hope I start off July (tonight) like June went, RED HOT!!!!

cowboy billy 08-01-2007 11:32 AM

lolz, that reminds me of a hand from a while back

everybody folds to a tool in lp who raises (which he rarely does, so it's pretty obvious he has a big hand), folded to the sb who calls, hero in BB lays his crap down

so they're hu to the flop, which is something like 4 8 8 rainbow

sb checks, lp bets, sb calls

turn: Q

sb checks, lp bets, sb raises, lp calls

river: some random low X

sb bets, lp says: you've got pocket 8's don't you?

lp just calls and flips over pQ for the nut full, hero can't help himself and lols very hard, then sb flips over his quad eights

I obv congratulated lp on his expert play

LukeSLTS 08-01-2007 12:56 PM

Sick, I think I would have lost about 10 BBs on that hand with queens.

surfdoc 08-01-2007 03:48 PM

Here is the sickest hand I have seen in quite a while. Some horrible fish who keeps taking my chips and redistributing them around the table in the commerce 60 calls a decent players button steal from the BB with 33. The flop is 844 and fish c/c. The turn is an 8 and the fish c/c? The river is a 3 and the fish donks. The decent player calls and when the fish tables his boat the decent player stares at the board and mucks A3 face up. Every one of us in the game just ponders the play in silence with our jaws dropped and then simultaneous laughter erupts. The fish just turns around and starts eating with absolutely no idea what just transpired.

habsfanca11 08-01-2007 04:38 PM

Re: August Low-Content Thread - One outers

OK if 1-outers are the thing, here's mine ...
Saturday night 15-30 at my local cardroom ...
Luis (not Louis) is the primary villain. He's great at switching gears from LAG to maniac to uber-lag and around and around. He's running over the table with a semblance of complete bluffs, bottom pair and TPNK type hands. 3 limps to me in the hijack and I raise A,10s clubs. Clears the TAGs between me and the blinds. SB calls, Luis is in the BB calls (knew he would) and begins his talk prior to putting the money in. Imagine a thick cuban accent and a diatribe that goes something like this, "Let me look, now I need to look at you (dealer), have you got it in you. Are you going to bring it for me. Yes (sounds like jess), I think this time you got it. You going to do it for me? Bring me what I need? I want you to do it (dooo eet). OK, I put my money in!" etc. etc.

Flop come 10 high with one club. Luis bets out because he wants to see where he is ... if there is no raise he figures he is good with whatever crap he is holding. Middle position raises, which could be anything but is most likely some piece of the board. I three-bet with TPTK and the backdoor flush draw. That's just how this particular game has been playing with Luis in it. Turn comes a low club and it checks to me, I bet, Luis goes into the tank and begins another long involved conversation with himself and imploring the dealer to bring his miracle card. MP folds and I've got it heads-up. River is a non-club 2 and Luis checkraises me with his rivered set of dueces. Thus begins another diatribe of how he knew the dealer was going to " brringg eet for me!" Worse than the incessant talking, slow play and miracle card catching was that he won 2 consecutive high-hand jackpots. Just one of those nights when nothing goes wrong despite awful play. Anyway, that's my contribution to the cavalcade of 1 and 2 outers.

Cheers!

HOWMANY 08-01-2007 09:15 PM

You probably had to be there for this but I thought it was hilarious. 20/40 Omaha 8 I think from last night. Crazy Mike raises button, I call in bb with 3347.

Flop 358 and I c/r he calls, turn and river are 9s and he calls down and slams his face down face up saying "I HAVE THREE JACKS" because his hand is JJJ2.

Also I think I might be addicted to Amazon. I've probably spent at least 5k there on random [censored] this year. I just bought Simpsons season 1-4 and 6-9 (already had season 5 because it's the one with the GAMBLOR episode) and 300.

bdaddy 08-01-2007 10:38 PM

30/60 hands vs NEW GUY(NG) in a game filled with regulars.

5 limpers to me OTB, incl NG) and I raise A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], a million people call and we all see flop J 10 3 rainbow. Checked to me and I take a free one. Turn is K completing the rainbow(LALALALALALA), now NG bets , everyone mucks and I raise for teh monies! 4 bets go in on the turn.

River is 2x. NG bets again, and we go to war again. Later I learn on the 5th bet this lady sitting next to him mutters, "same hand" to her neighbor. NG says "Oh no it's not the same hand!" Anyways, he stops after 6 and MHIG vs 33. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Later he stops raising on the river at 3 bets vs another player w QJ on a AK10XX , no flush board and AGAIN later I get to go 5 turn bets with him on J 10 Q 5 board with AK, and bet/3 bet 8 river and MHIG vs 1010.

BEAT: I won $48 in this 8 hour session.

DeathDonkey 08-01-2007 10:48 PM

This is awesome. Crazy Mike playing non-holdem games is pretty funny.

-DeathDonkey

Vehn 08-02-2007 02:47 AM

heh I did something I haven't done before and it made me feel kinda dirty. 30 MM game folded to small blind 6 handed who throws in a chip. I am in the BB with AA and uh pause and throw out 3 chips, then feel weird and say "uh you wanna chop?" and the dude (awful clueless jackpot winner who I'm pretty sure is coked up) looks all weird and can't figure out what to do and I just say "uh lets play" and he calls and check folds the flop. LOL.

Hobbs. 08-02-2007 03:28 AM

Set a goal to play enough hands to make $12k this month playing live 20/40. After day 1, plus $2k. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] soft local game

Vehn 08-02-2007 03:39 AM

oh I found free monies! I somehow miscounted a 5k stack and discovered 1k extra! cheer.

and another possible first for me tonight, I successfully 3-barrel bluffed someone off of top pair by raising preflop with KJ, getting coldcalled, getting raised on a A 9 7 board, and then 3 betting flop and betting turn and river u/i. My image is awesome.

private joker 08-02-2007 07:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Set a goal to play enough hands to make $12k this month playing live 20/40.

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy crap, that's like 200 hours! You're gonna play 50 hrs a week? Or is your winrate insanely high?

private joker 08-02-2007 07:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]

and another possible first for me tonight, I successfully 3-barrel bluffed someone off of top pair by raising preflop with KJ, getting coldcalled, getting raised on a A 9 7 board, and then 3 betting flop and betting turn and river u/i. My image is awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had a similar first tonight, too -- while this hand may be standard for a lot of LAGTAGs on this board, I rarely play hands like this and get results like this:

total maniac spewtard open-raises, tough TAG pro 3-bets in LP. I have AJ in the SB and think it over before capping. BB calls 3 more cold, spewtard and TAG both call, 4 to the flop for 16 SBs.

Flop is K72. I bet, BB tanks, exhales, and folds. Maniac calls, TAGpro thinks, shakes his head, shows his cards to his neighbor and eventually makes an agonizing fold, looking at me.

Turn is a 5. I fire again, maniac shuffles, scowls, and mucks. Ship the $400 pot with A-high.

HOWMANY 08-02-2007 08:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Set a goal to play enough hands to lose less than $50k this month playing live 40/80-100/200. After day 1, minus $1500. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] soft local game

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds about right for me the way things have been going lately. Today was one of my better sessions losing only $1500. I was up 2k to start but then I got Crazy Mike to come play and everyone else started playing terrible, and apparently the better the game becomes, the easier it is for me to lose all my money. Got to play my ideal HU opponent as the game appeared to be breaking, one of those tight guys with no imagination that folds either the flop or turn without a real hand or draw. I broke his spirit after calling him with J high and eventually felted him, so I ended up winning back some of the money the experts won from me while Crazy Mike was in the game.

Also the best part of the night is when this dealer comes from an $8/16 game so she has some pink $2 chips. She uses one for the drop and Crazy Mike says "WHY DID SHE JUST DROP A $5000 CHIP?" I start cackling like a retard because it's hilarious, Mike gets this retarded jackolantern grin on his face because he made a funny, everyone else just sits there because they don't get it.

Seriously though, I need to win like 40k this month to make up for June/July because this summer has just been a disaster of horrible breakeven results in some of the most insanely profitable games I've ever been in.

Hobbs. 08-02-2007 01:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Set a goal to play enough hands to make $12k this month playing live 20/40.

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy crap, that's like 200 hours! You're gonna play 50 hrs a week? Or is your winrate insanely high?

[/ QUOTE ]
I think in the local game I play in and the foxwoods game 2bb/hr is very achievable if you playing effing good. That still leaves like 40 hours per week of playing. That being said I've always been lazy getting hands in so I'm actually going to try to play a ton for once.

Captain R 08-02-2007 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Set a goal to play enough hands to make $12k this month playing live 20/40. After day 1, plus $2k. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] soft local game

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, my goal is to win $12k for the year!

Hobbs. 08-02-2007 01:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Set a goal to play enough hands to lose less than $50k this month playing live 40/80-100/200. After day 1, minus $1500. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] soft local game

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds about right for me the way things have been going lately. Today was one of my better sessions losing only $1500. I was up 2k to start but then I got Crazy Mike to come play and everyone else started playing terrible, and apparently the better the game becomes, the easier it is for me to lose all my money. Got to play my ideal HU opponent as the game appeared to be breaking, one of those tight guys with no imagination that folds either the flop or turn without a real hand or draw. I broke his spirit after calling him with J high and eventually felted him, so I ended up winning back some of the money the experts won from me while Crazy Mike was in the game.

Also the best part of the night is when this dealer comes from an $8/16 game so she has some pink $2 chips. She uses one for the drop and Crazy Mike says "WHY DID SHE JUST DROP A $5000 CHIP?" I start cackling like a retard because it's hilarious, Mike gets this retarded jackolantern grin on his face because he made a funny, everyone else just sits there because they don't get it.

Seriously though, I need to win like 40k this month to make up for June/July because this summer has just been a disaster of horrible breakeven results in some of the most insanely profitable games I've ever been in.

[/ QUOTE ]
you clearly need to work on part b of the two part plan; part a which is bet and hope they fold. If part a fails, part b is get there.

LukeSLTS 08-02-2007 02:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, my goal is to win $12k for the year!

[/ QUOTE ]

My goal is to win (or not lose) enough money so I can still afford to pay for my nasty bubble gum habit. The Simpsons DVDs are definitely worth it. Amazon can be bad but I never had as big a problem with that as I do with eBay. I own so much ridiculous crap that I got on eBay and have no chance of ever using or even opening. Maybe someday my George Costanza bobblehead (a cool $36.75 w/ shipping) will find a spot on a shelf in my home.

rafiki 08-02-2007 02:38 PM

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...p;vc=1&nt=3

I just couldn't not laugh at that. the reply from stars is incredible.

LoosenUp 08-02-2007 07:51 PM

So your on your last 3bb of your bankroll, which happens to also be your net worth, to end a week long 400 big bet downswing. Got rent and bills due.
You get it all in, bust out, get up in shame.

You go directly to the bathroom urinal to take a piss and possibly puke. You unzip you pants and what do you see.

Yup, a tiny mushroom cap! that could have belonged to a 5yo.

Just happened to me the other day, In my misery I did manage to laugh.
It was F'in tiny

HOWMANY 08-02-2007 09:01 PM

I just talked to Hogan on the phone and was surprised to find that it's easier to understand him on the phone than in real life. It also reminded me of this hand I played against him yesterday before Crazy Mike showed up.

5 handed Hogan straddles after coming back from a phone call, I 3bet T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] in sb fold to him he calls. I bet dark "because the flop might scare me".

Flop: 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
He calls. I bet dark again "just in case"

Turn: 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
He thinks a while and calls

River: 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
I bet he raises, I fold, he shows 94o for the straight.

I felt this hand pretty accurately captured the essence of the past couple months.

DeathDonkey 08-02-2007 09:26 PM

I love Hogan, I get about 75% of what he says and that makes me good enough to translate to pretty much everyone else there. Also he is the only Ocean's regular who thinks I'm not a fish which makes sense because I think they all think he's a fish too and I think he's great.

-DeathDonkey

HOWMANY 08-02-2007 09:55 PM

I actually think his crazy rambling type talk is something he does intentionally to make everyone else think he is insane/dumb because the time we played HU and the times that it was shorthanded and we were waiting for the fish to take a restroom break/talk on the phone/smoke or something and he talked he was pretty easy to understand but while we're playing I can barely understand anything.

BTW come play 75 now or tomorrow. Crazy Mike and Hogan both agreed to play today but now Hogan has to do something and Crazy Mike said he might be doing something with his girlfriend, but if they're busy today that means we have to play tomorrow.

surfdoc 08-02-2007 10:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am so very happy that I get this joke. I currently have $4 in pink mixed in with my cash and just looking at them makes me happy. I love the twins and can't wait for the family to grow.

HOWMANY 08-02-2007 10:06 PM

Yeah I have some pink chips, unfortunately I have like almost no cash so I either need to start winning again or I need to go to Commerce and do a clay-dollars conversion. I'd really prefer to start winning again though.

DeuceKicker 08-03-2007 12:31 PM

I headed down to Commerce yesterday on a whim and witnessed this...

UTG raises, Button cold-calls. SB 3-bets. BB calls two. Everyone else calls.

Flop: J66r
SB bets, all three call.

Turn: 6
Blinds check, UTG bets, everyone calls.

River: 6
Everyone checks to button, who bets. SB folds QQ face-up. BB folds. UTG calls with a J for some reason. Button takes it down with A2o

HOWMANY 08-03-2007 02:33 PM

This is getting to the point of unbelievable. How is it possible to go from 4500 winner to 3800 loser in a 40 game? The game was actually really fun most the night as it was 3 handed with Aidan and Gary and we were all playing like crackfiends, but never having a winning session is really starting to get to me, the fact that I have been 2k+ winner in pretty much every session at one point is just the unnecessary salt in the wound.

vs Nikki:
QQ vs AT 5 bets on T57 flop turn T
she 3bets me with J8 vs my 97 on T968 river 7

vs Gary:
T9s vs AA KT9 flop we go infinite bets
AA vs some random hand with some pictures, I think he rivered me this hand

vs Aidan:
JJ vs AT we go 100 bets on T high flop river T
AK vs Jh7h K62r flop with 1 heart he wins
K4 vs 36 on K38r flop 1 heart he wins
KQ vs unknown spades QJTr flop 1 spade we go 3bets on the blank turn and river is spade he raises I fold
J5s vs Q6 J5Q8 we go 3 bets on turn river 8

There we plenty more but I've been awake since the dawn of time so I can't remember them all. I was sort of looking forward to playing 75 later tonight hopefully but now I'm just hoping that I lose less than 10k. I'm also really starting to just plain hate some of the Ocean's regulars, as in I want them to die horrible, slow deaths involving some sort of acid and/or branding iron.

I'm pretty steamy right now because I cannot believe that Gary had like $200 in front of him, Aidan had like 2k and Gary cashed out like 5k and Aidan about 7k basically all from me, so I'm going to be playing 10/20 HU on Stars, feel free to come see if you can get lucky against me like everyone else does lately, I won't play you if your screen name is that of an obvious 2+2er.

*edit*
That was fast, already got hit and run by a champion that gave me these two beauties back to back:

PokerStars 10/20 Hold'em (2 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is BB with K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, Hero calls.

Flop: (4 SB) K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, Button checks.

Turn: (2 BB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, Button calls.

River: (8 BB) J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 12 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
Hero has Kh 8d (three of a kind, kings).
Button has 7c 5c (flush, king high).
Outcome: Button wins 12 BB. </font>

PokerStars 10/20 Hold'em (2 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is Button with 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, BB calls.

Flop: (4 SB) J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB calls.

Turn: (3 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB caps</font>, Hero calls.

River: (11 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero folds.

Final Pot: 11 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
BB doesn't show.
Outcome: BB wins 11 BB. </font>

ggbman 08-03-2007 04:05 PM

I have been looking forward to making it out to the commerce for sometime to see what all the hype is about. So far my live hourly earn is in the $800-$900/hr range, so obv. very sustainable! Who plays at the commerce regularly and wants to meet up?

HOWMANY 08-03-2007 04:37 PM

lol I just beat some poor soul for 3100 HU 10/20. I ran pretty well to begin and then he just lost his mind and started capping the flop and turn with his flush draws and bet/calling the river when he missed.

I might be loser for the day, but destroying this guy made me feel like a big man.

DeathDonkey 08-03-2007 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have been looking forward to making it out to the commerce for sometime to see what all the hype is about. So far my live hourly earn is in the $800-$900/hr range, so obv. very sustainable! Who plays at the commerce regularly and wants to meet up?

[/ QUOTE ]

&lt;--- LDO.

-DeathDonkey

HOWMANY 08-03-2007 05:14 PM

No you have to play 75 with us today. I'm supposed to be at Ocean's to start at 7 which is going to be quite the feat, as I need to get about 10 hours of sleep in the next 5 hours. And drive to the casino.

Vehn 08-03-2007 05:16 PM

220 hours of break even at live poker against mental patients really, really sucks.

ggbman 08-03-2007 05:47 PM

Today is my day off from live poker, it's pretty booked between seeing Bourne, eating sushi, getting hammered, and bowling. But tommorow my buddy and I are definitley planning to head to the commerce so shoot me a PM if that would be workable for you and hopefully we can meet up and make some moniez in the process [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Vehn 08-03-2007 10:57 PM

pretty sure me and pbob are going to be in the news soon for our murder suicide spree after we dropped a combined 100 bb in ~15 hours playing 3 handed against someone with literally an IQ of about 80. It was a massacre. Stay tuned.

Hand that pretty much defines my last 2 months: 3 handed, retard limps, pbob raises, I 3 bet AK retard 4 bets pbob calls I cap. Flop whatever I bet retard says "perfect for me" and raises pbob folds I call. Turn whatever I c/c. River Q I check retard bets and says "save your money", I fold and he flashes AQ. I could not defeat this person.

MitchL 08-04-2007 01:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
pretty sure me and pbob are going to be in the news soon for our murder suicide spree after we dropped a combined 100 bb in ~15 hours playing 3 handed against someone with literally an IQ of about 80. It was a massacre. Stay tuned.

Hand that pretty much defines my last 2 months: 3 handed, retard limps, pbob raises, I 3 bet AK retard 4 bets pbob calls I cap. Flop whatever I bet retard says "perfect for me" and raises pbob folds I call. Turn whatever I c/c. River Q I check retard bets and says "save your money", I fold and he flashes AQ. I could not defeat this person.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can I get in on this. Same retard has been torturing me as well.

Vehn 08-04-2007 02:08 AM

oddly after repeatedly being assreamed he apparently stumbled onto something resembling decent play in some regards as he didn't give a lot of action when he was clearly beat in several hands last night. I adjusted decently but not enough to overcome his luckboxing skills and quit at the lovely time of 8am. Whatever.. I'm sure he'll be back for the next 2 weeks until he goes permabusto and hopefully I will pick up some of his monies.. or my monies as the case may be.

MitchL 08-04-2007 02:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
oddly after repeatedly being assreamed he apparently stumbled onto something resembling decent play in some regards as he didn't give a lot of action when he was clearly beat in several hands last night. I adjusted decently but not enough to overcome his luckboxing skills and quit at the lovely time of 8am. Whatever.. I'm sure he'll be back for the next 2 weeks until he goes permabusto and hopefully I will pick up some of his monies.. or my monies as the case may be.

[/ QUOTE ]

He must've been coming down from his meth high. He was still playing all the way through tonight and used some of his winnings to procure a Canterbury t-shirt. My favorite hand from he played from last night was when he put 7 bets in on a K9K7 board with KQ and when the 8 came on the river he checked called, exclaiming "you must have rivered me." His opponent had K9 of course.

Vehn 08-04-2007 03:04 AM

oddly I've heard this exact story with the exact hands like 2 days ago. It really, really makes me sick tbh.