Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Neteller money in bank account! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=465338)

mo42nyy 07-31-2007 07:21 AM

Neteller money in bank account!

Just check my account and the money I requested yesterday morning is there!!!!!!!!!!!

dlk9s 07-31-2007 07:53 AM

Re: Neteller money in bank account!

Seconded. What a glorious day.

PokeyReese 07-31-2007 07:53 AM

Didn't think I would ever see this 5k again, but it's actually in my account.

ChexNFX 07-31-2007 08:14 AM

Out of curiousity, what does your Neteller withdrawal status say? I requested mine within the first 15 minutes of availability, and my request still says "pending". I was just checking to see if yours happened to say "pending", but still made it into your bank account.

JohnGalt69 07-31-2007 08:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Out of curiousity, what does your Neteller withdrawal status say? I requested mine within the first 15 minutes of availability, and my request still says "pending". I was just checking to see if yours happened to say "pending", but still made it into your bank account.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine shows as pending but is in my bank account.

mo42nyy 07-31-2007 08:20 AM

mine says pending but its in my bank acct as well
also just wrote them asking them to put any money i had on my card back in my account
they wrote back an hour later saying they put it back and I can now make another withrawl of a whopping 14 dollars

ChexNFX 07-31-2007 08:47 AM

YahoooooooooooHoooHooo

syncmaster 07-31-2007 08:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
mine says pending but its in my bank acct as well
also just wrote them asking them to put any money i had on my card back in my account
they wrote back an hour later saying they put it back and I can now make another withrawl of a whopping 14 dollars

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here, says pending in my bank but I could withdrawl it right away if I wanted to. Hasn't even been 24 hours, Damn neteller is fast [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

hapa773 07-31-2007 08:53 AM

also successfully checked bank account & relieved to see money posted to account.

ChipFerFree 07-31-2007 09:04 AM

God I miss the whole Party Poker Neteller connection -- remember how good life used to be?

XXXNoahXXX 07-31-2007 09:11 AM

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I win the award for huggest bump to bank account ever.

I've recently paid off some debt and since I'm still a student, this money going into my account just added an extra digit on the front end of my balance.

Jerry D 07-31-2007 09:33 AM

I have also already got my money from Neteller into my bank account. Reminds me of the good old days of the reliable and fine service Neteller provided us with before the Republicans decided they had to save us from ourselves. I miss Neteller, I miss Party Poker, I miss having my freedom... [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Quanah Parker 07-31-2007 09:40 AM

In the bank!

I've got that feeling like when I put on a winter coat for the first time of the season, reach in the pocket and find cash!

prodonkey 07-31-2007 09:45 AM

ugh.. wells fargo decided to close my account since I had a $0 balance since neteller pulled out.. so I'm withdrawling to a closed account! ARGGG.. wonder how long it will take to sort out this mess.

BigBiceps 07-31-2007 09:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
also successfully checked bank account & relieved to see money posted to account.

[/ QUOTE ]

jhans24 07-31-2007 10:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have also already got my money from Neteller into my bank account. Reminds me of the good old days of the reliable and fine service Neteller provided us with before the Republicans decided they had to save us from ourselves. I miss Neteller, I miss Party Poker, I miss having my freedom... [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I got my money out also. Nice timing a couple weeks before a Vegas trip. I sure wish the democrats hadn't voted in favor of this thing.

NU Star 07-31-2007 10:32 AM

OMFG, I'm crying.

orentha 07-31-2007 11:11 AM

that was lighning fast.
faster EFT than in the good old days

orentha 07-31-2007 11:13 AM

interesting compnay it's from too

wahooriver 07-31-2007 11:25 AM

And, has thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!

B00T 07-31-2007 11:31 AM

$59,621 YAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAHHHHHHHHH

gsolis 07-31-2007 11:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

NhlNut 07-31-2007 11:59 AM

$377.08

Whatever.

Jerry D 07-31-2007 12:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I got my money out also. Nice timing a couple weeks before a Vegas trip. I sure wish the democrats hadn't voted in favor of this thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like Doyle Brunson; a lifelong Republican; said after the Republicans banned online poker: "I will never, ever, vote for another Republican again."

Greg Olden 07-31-2007 12:37 PM

are people saying there money they withdrawn from Neteller has hit there bank account in 24 hours??? How is that possible?

Greg Olden 07-31-2007 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]I doubt you had that much money in your Neteller account, and if you did you are a damn idiot [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Do you know what interest is? you should look into it. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

NU Star 07-31-2007 12:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
are people saying there money they withdrawn from Neteller has hit there bank account in 24 hours??? How is that possible?

[/ QUOTE ]

Series of tubes.

Domeo 07-31-2007 12:52 PM

lol ill take it under 24hrs 5k...ship it

Jerry D 07-31-2007 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's Neteller. They ALWAYS had great customer service and treated their customers well before this Republican justice dept. went after them. As soon as they were able too they gave their customers their money back. Neteller has always been quick and reliable, at least before Bill Frist, George Bush and Alberto Gonzales targeted them.

BradleyT 07-31-2007 01:04 PM

Got my $139.44 wee [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Scorcho 07-31-2007 01:05 PM

Unfortunately I am at work and cannot fap to the sight of seeing in this money in my bank account.

Thremp 07-31-2007 01:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]I doubt you had that much money in your Neteller account, and if you did you are a damn idiot [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Do you know what interest is? you should look into it. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Easy to say when you don't roll like we do.

Ship ship.

B00T 07-31-2007 01:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

Wahoo73 07-31-2007 01:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I doubt you had that much money in your Neteller account, and if you did you are a damn idiot Do you know what interest is? you should look into it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pot meets kettle.

Greg Olden 07-31-2007 01:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ship ship.

[/ QUOTE ]Don't worry I roll on 10/20 nl tables but I don't need to keep an extra 50 grand in transit because I am not a moron when it comes to economics [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

anuj 07-31-2007 01:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's Neteller. They ALWAYS had great customer service...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, now we love Neteller again.

PrimogenitoX 07-31-2007 02:12 PM

ACH CREDIT Cardload Inc ON 07/31 $10,791.95

To all the idiots who kept berating and scaring people that we would never get our money....AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAH

JackCase 07-31-2007 02:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It's Neteller. They ALWAYS had great customer service...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, now we love Neteller again.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never waivered in my faith in Neteller and the free market. It was clear that while my money was locked up, Neteller was doing all it could to fight the idiots in Washington and to do the right thing. I still trust Neteller a lot more than I trust my own government.

There are still a lot of people here who think that they should have gotten interest on their frozen funds. Neteller never paid interest, never said they would, and incurred huge expenses in fighting the US Government in trying to get us our money back. I'd go back to Neteller in a heartbeat if I could.

kyleb 07-31-2007 02:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ship ship.

[/ QUOTE ]Don't worry I roll on 10/20 nl tables but I don't need to keep an extra 50 grand in transit because I am not a moron when it comes to economics [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

sportsbetting you retard

RunDownHouse 07-31-2007 02:50 PM

Did you guys all get confirmation emails when you requested the withdrawal?

Money is not in my account, and there's no way to double check all the details on Neteller's website. All I've got is the transaction ID.