Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Defense/offense (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=462054)

Mllndllrmn 07-27-2007 06:25 AM

Defense/offense

Sometimes it just isnt worth it. Tonight I had a guy steal a girl straight out of me. I was talking and flirting all ngihtl, we were playing beer pong, and he came up and straight up stole her. Started leaning on her, putting his hands all over her, and sweet talking her right in front o f me. I was 2 seconds from sending him to the ER. Why didn’t I?

It wasn’t about the girl. It was about the principle. It wasn’t about the kiss. It was about the hug. It was about the fact that he spit in my face. Rubbed dirt on my name. Any other [censored] saying you want to use is accepltable. Point being, most everyone I know would have taken it to the next level had something like that happened.

So I didn’t. I’m a pussy. Seven years of wrestling (including beating state placers senior year before season ending surgery), a near 300 pound bench press, rudimentary jiu-jitsu and the fury and drive to destroy anything, ANYTHING, that coems in my path. His bony shoulders and popped collar didn’t stand a chance. I should have opened up.

But no. I stood back. It was fine. My hand is bleeding right now, not from him, but from a fence that I put it through. Why? Because I wanted to relieve the stress without hurting anyone. I didn’t want to go to jail. I didn’t want to send him to the ER. I wanted to be the bigger man. Was it ok? I dunno, I am 19, stupid, and have, honestly, too much physical power to control. It wasn’t my territory. It was an attempt at fate.

Any thoughts would be great. As it relates life, beliefs, general thoughts, and also to poker and pot control. I just need a few more thoughts on this one.

JackAll 07-27-2007 06:40 AM

Re: Defense/offense

I dunno. I find that if a chick who seems keen turns out to be so disinterested that she will go for some other random guy that just walks up, I prefer not to be with her. Maybe that's just me tho.

Having said that, a black eye for the other guy would be kinda karmicly balancing imo (tho I still wouldn't want the chick).

hielo_uno 07-27-2007 07:00 AM

she is probably a [censored], forget about it.

graarrg 08-04-2007 04:24 AM

why would you want to hurt the guy who came and "stole" "your" girl? she wasn't your property.

You have every right to be pissed off, though. If this guy was your friend, he totally dissed you. But when it comes down to it, nothing he did would ever, EVER, merit violence.

Next time that happens, you should choose not to hit him just because you're a pussy, or because you don't want to go to jail, or because you don't want anyone to get hurt. You should choose not to hit him primarily because it's unethical. he did nothing to invade your life, liberty, or property. He simply acted like a total prick.

9105000 08-04-2007 07:28 AM

Why on earth do you think that having the self-control and decency to refrain from instigating physical violence makes you a "pussy"? The weak way out would have been to lose it and smash his face in because you could. Perhaps it's simply a case of you being a decent guy, rather than a mindless thug.

otnemem 08-04-2007 08:42 AM

OP,

You seem a little emotional. Maybe you should try writing poetry. You could include details about your wrestling days, and tons of metaphors for someone else disrespecting you.

Dynamic 08-04-2007 09:33 AM

Id let it go mainly because if the girl was truly into you for being you then she wouldnt have left. also i think fighting over a girl is one of the pussiest things you can do. Self control is much more manly then fighting.

4drugmoney 08-04-2007 09:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
why would you want to hurt the guy who came and "stole" "your" girl? she wasn't your property.

You have every right to be pissed off, though. If this guy was your friend, he totally dissed you. But when it comes down to it, nothing he did would ever, EVER, merit violence.

Next time that happens, you should choose not to hit him just because you're a pussy, or because you don't want to go to jail, or because you don't want anyone to get hurt. You should choose not to hit him primarily because it's unethical. he did nothing to invade your life, liberty, or property. He simply acted like a total prick.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool, you said it for me.

SNOWBALL 08-04-2007 10:17 AM

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g2...lyretarded.jpg

solids 08-04-2007 10:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Seven years of wrestling

[/ QUOTE ]

OP- Sounds like you'd be more interested in the dudes at the party...

siccjay 08-04-2007 11:09 AM

Op,

Did you ever check your opponents oil?

kkcountry 08-04-2007 11:30 AM

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...mowrestler.png

graarrg 08-04-2007 12:01 PM

lol @ mandatory mspaint

RiverFenix 08-04-2007 12:17 PM

HEY DRINKING IS ILLEGAL YOURE ONLY 19. FEDS HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED.

kkcountry 08-04-2007 12:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I dunno, I am 19, stupid, and have, honestly, too much physical power to control.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/5...ialtestyq5.jpg

NeedATimeMachine 08-04-2007 12:35 PM

have you considered joining WWE?

SNOWBALL 08-04-2007 12:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Op,

Did you ever check your opponents oil?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he wanted to go 5 on 2 with the villain

Bicycles_Biatch 08-04-2007 12:44 PM

ANGER MANAGEMENT

72off 08-04-2007 12:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
...Seven years of wrestling (including beating state placers senior year before season ending surgery), a near 300 pound bench press, rudimentary jiu-jitsu and the fury and drive to destroy anything, ANYTHING, that coems in my path. His bony shoulders and popped collar didn’t stand a chance. I should have opened up...

[/ QUOTE ]

Sup bro?

Matt R. 08-04-2007 12:50 PM

Those MS paints are incredible

Blarg 08-04-2007 01:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. Violence often feels like exactly the right thing to do, but it almost never is. Definitely not in a situation as laid back as this.

WMB 08-04-2007 04:29 PM

well played, nh.

David H 08-04-2007 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
...Seven years of wrestling (including beating state placers senior year before season ending surgery), a near 300 pound bench press, rudimentary jiu-jitsu and the fury and drive to destroy anything, ANYTHING, that coems in my path. His bony shoulders and popped collar didn’t stand a chance. I should have opened up...

[/ QUOTE ]

Sup bro?

[/ QUOTE ]
That's exactly what I thought when reading this post...Only difference is, Sup Bro isn't a pussy.

Also, kkcountry...A++. Pure gold.

Dudd 08-04-2007 05:14 PM

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/8...urgirlzqj6.jpg

PokerStorm 08-04-2007 05:55 PM

OP the reason you didnt hit him is you ARE a PUSSY. Not because you are 'a bigger man'. If you were 'a bigger man' demonstrated this with a quick jab, at the very least. Real world fighting is alot different than your WWF bs and deep down you know that and were afraid of getting your ass kicked, in front of that chick. No wonder the chick was more interested in the other guy....you were most likely giving off some pussy pheramones and she sensed it and that's game over.
If you want to start getting some pussy and not being a pussy youre gonna have to take a long hard look at yourself. Btw, try not to jerk off while doing this.

bisonbison 08-04-2007 06:26 PM

OP the reason you didnt hit him is you ARE a PUSSY. Not because you are 'a bigger man'. If you were 'a bigger man' demonstrated this with a quick jab, at the very least. Real world fighting is alot different than your WWF bs and deep down you know that and were afraid of getting your ass kicked, in front of that chick. No wonder the chick was more interested in the other guy....you were most likely giving off some pussy pheramones and she sensed it and that's game over.

PATHETIC

ApeAttack 08-05-2007 12:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
well played, nh.

[/ QUOTE ]

more like bleeding hand.

Magisastar 08-05-2007 12:55 AM

OP. You definatly are a pussy.

The other dude is hitting the girl, you are hittin OOT with a sore hand.

neuroman 08-05-2007 02:03 AM

Eff the haters. You would probably feel better if you didn't hit that fence though. Next time try a homeless person.

Burdzthewurd 08-05-2007 02:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Eff the haters. You would probably feel better if you didn't hit that fence though. Next time try a rich white person.

[/ QUOTE ]

NozeCandy 08-05-2007 02:28 AM

Hahaha that girl could have been your wife man.

WhoIam 08-05-2007 03:20 AM

OP, just be glad it wasn't the girl of your dreams that was stolen. That was a fun thread.

Assani Fisher 08-05-2007 07:20 AM

OP please go get some counseling. These are not normal feelings to have, and most people don't need to punch fences afterwards.

Pokertastic 08-05-2007 09:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I dunno, I am 19, stupid, and have, honestly, too much physical power to control.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I recognize this guy.... he's from a thread on bodybuilding.com - dude asked if he had potential and guys were making hilarious MS Paint pics about him for months, it was pretty awesome.

pergesu 08-05-2007 10:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sometimes it just isnt worth it. Tonight I had a guy steal a girl straight out of me. I was talking and flirting all ngihtl, we were playing beer pong, and he came up and straight up stole her. Started leaning on her, putting his hands all over her, and sweet talking her right in front o f me.

[/ QUOTE ]
I hope you don't hunt me down or anything...

but a lot of times when I go out, my girlfriend goes off and flirts with other guys. I told her to do this a long time ago, because it lets us both have fun with other people without anything actually happening. Then when we're ready to go I'll take her home and eff her. Whether I just pull her away right in front of him or give her time to let him down easy depends on how much of a douche I think he is.

She does the opposite though. If I'm flirting with a girl, she'll come and steal the chick away from me instead of me away from the chick. She's a lot better than me at picking up chicks.

kkcountry 08-05-2007 11:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I recognize this guy.... he's from a thread on bodybuilding.com - dude asked if he had potential and guys were making hilarious MS Paint pics about him for months, it was pretty awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG NO WAIIII

Kaj 08-06-2007 01:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Sometimes it just isnt worth it. Tonight I had a guy steal a girl straight out of me. I was talking and flirting all ngihtl, we were playing beer pong, and he came up and straight up stole her. Started leaning on her, putting his hands all over her, and sweet talking her right in front o f me. I was 2 seconds from sending him to the ER. Why didn’t I?

It wasn’t about the girl. It was about the principle. It wasn’t about the kiss. It was about the hug. It was about the fact that he spit in my face. Rubbed dirt on my name. Any other [censored] saying you want to use is accepltable. Point being, most everyone I know would have taken it to the next level had something like that happened.

So I didn’t. I’m a pussy. Seven years of wrestling (including beating state placers senior year before season ending surgery), a near 300 pound bench press, rudimentary jiu-jitsu and the fury and drive to destroy anything, ANYTHING, that coems in my path. His bony shoulders and popped collar didn’t stand a chance. I should have opened up.

But no. I stood back. It was fine. My hand is bleeding right now, not from him, but from a fence that I put it through. Why? Because I wanted to relieve the stress without hurting anyone. I didn’t want to go to jail. I didn’t want to send him to the ER. I wanted to be the bigger man. Was it ok? I dunno, I am 19, stupid, and have, honestly, too much physical power to control. It wasn’t my territory. It was an attempt at fate.

Any thoughts would be great. As it relates life, beliefs, general thoughts, and also to poker and pot control. I just need a few more thoughts on this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

If a guy walks up and straight up steals the girl you've been hitting on all nite, then she was looking for something better to come along all along. The other guy isn't the problem. Good for him to come in and find someone and she's probably happier, too. Don't blame the other guy if a chick doesn't choose you. Work on being a better person or choosing better women. To start a fight would make you a total d-bag.

Bostaevski 08-06-2007 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

If a guy walks up and straight up steals the girl you've been hitting on all nite, then she was looking for something better to come along all along. The other guy isn't the problem. Good for him to come in and find someone and she's probably happier, too. Don't blame the other guy if a chick doesn't choose you. Work on being a better person or choosing better women. To start a fight would make you a total d-bag.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true i mean it's not like he came in your bedroom and goes Indiana Jones on you, switching her with a sack of rocks while you obliviously hump away and his friend videos it and puts it on youtube

Mike Gallo 08-06-2007 02:43 PM

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/im...nt-Posters.jpg