Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   what happend w/ SwedenofTerror/pr1nny/Wasted Potential threads? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=460543)

jsnipes28 07-25-2007 03:49 PM

what happend w/ SwedenofTerror/pr1nny/Wasted Potential threads?

>??????

NickyC 07-25-2007 03:54 PM

Re: what happend w/ SwedenofTerror/pr1nny/Wasted Potential threads?

lawlz, I didn't even notice it until you mentioned it. I just kept checking back here every 10 minutes or so and thought something was missing. hah

GiantWalleye 07-25-2007 03:59 PM

Dids or Jman took them away from us.

Dids 07-25-2007 04:11 PM

Deleted per the request of involved parties. We don't always do this, it's a judgement call. I judged.

mused01 07-25-2007 04:12 PM

holy crap. [censored] got serious quick.

Chump Change 07-25-2007 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Deleted per the request of involved parties. We don't always do this, it's a judgement call. I judged.

[/ QUOTE ]

To anybody that missed them, cliffs notes:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r...ntzpenguin.jpg

Chump Change 07-25-2007 04:29 PM

Oh yeah, and:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r...tzpenguin2.jpg

samsdmf 07-25-2007 04:40 PM

TOS emailed dids and was like.....but guyyyys this is totally laaaaameeeee, delete threads pleeezeeee <3<3<3 xxx

Tamtaram 07-25-2007 04:45 PM

Deleted by Dids

dDiabolical 07-25-2007 05:10 PM

Seriously, this really [censored] sucks balls.

bmwguy525 07-25-2007 05:17 PM

Mongoloid wings deleted by Dids

Micturition Man 07-25-2007 05:17 PM

Typical 2+2.

Claunchy 07-25-2007 05:21 PM

Post threatened by TerrorofSweden

oobiingzoo 07-25-2007 05:25 PM

I lost respect for Krantz...being afraid of some random behind a screen. Smh..

Dids 07-25-2007 05:25 PM

Starting a rumor that all 3 involved each paid me a grand to delete it.

I will offer this service to all other HS ballers as well. 1K per post, 5K if you need me to remove all references to your bad acts from the forum.

Chump Change 07-25-2007 05:28 PM

entree purr newer.

Chump Change 07-25-2007 05:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lmfao at all your responses but this is by far the best. The kid who is still a virgin and posts about his constant failed dates is telling people they are jealous of him. Yes, my nights suck, I don't go to one of the top party schools, I don't go to one of the most highly rated college bars in the nation..I instead travel to vegas to have VIP paying for bottle service only to bring in 1 fat bitch, one unknown, and an ugly asian. I also feel the need to post pictures anytime I go out, to attempt to brag about how great my "social" life is. Instead of leaving the club with aforementioned fat girl and/or asian, I go home to immediately post pictures in hopes of praise in the form of text from different online personalities. Feel the jealousy in my typing? You should.

And smellmuth, tight jeans are [censored] as [censored]. I haven't seen those on anyone besides some rock band and [censored]. We call them ball huggers here.

And lmao @ how mad all of you got. "Omg the haters" No one is hating, its the internet. I don't talk [censored] online to a kid in tight jeans who weighs maybe a buck twenty.

Like everyone else you/goofy whoever can talk hard online, if you're ever in Chicago/Indianapolis/ Indiana University feel free to PM me. We wont fight cause that would be a waste of time and obvious jail time since goofy looks like the type that would run right to fill out a report, you look like you'd actually throw hands and not cry though. Instead, I'll take you out to the bars and show you what an attractive female is. Honest too, you should come for the little 5 if anything at all..end of april every year. And you don't have to throw around money to get pussy, only the new yorkers care about that [censored] here - just have game and you're good to go. I'm serious on my offer if you ever feel like taking a trip here.

Have fun in Vegas, but if you're going to post pictures as a "brag" make 'em a lot better then this [censored]. If you're paying for bottle service you better be [censored] with only dimes otherwise someone in your group is [censored] up, that [censored] is just sad for bottle service and vip. Don't get mad online either..its not a good luck to get mad at text on a screen.

one

Tamtaram 07-25-2007 05:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I will offer this service to all other HA ballers as well. 1K per post, 5K if you need me to remove all references to your bad acts from the forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

ImsaKidd 07-25-2007 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would be afraid of someone with mongoloid bat wings too.

SixT4 07-25-2007 05:33 PM

Seems like I missed a dramabomb. Someone post/PM details plz???

Dids 07-25-2007 05:34 PM

What the heck just happened here? Is that a c/p or did Chump just write that?

marty_palin 07-25-2007 05:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lmfao at all your responses but this is by far the best. The kid who is still a virgin and posts about his constant failed dates is telling people they are jealous of him. Yes, my nights suck, I don't go to one of the top party schools, I don't go to one of the most highly rated college bars in the nation..I instead travel to vegas to have VIP paying for bottle service only to bring in 1 fat bitch, one unknown, and an ugly asian. I also feel the need to post pictures anytime I go out, to attempt to brag about how great my "social" life is. Instead of leaving the club with aforementioned fat girl and/or asian, I go home to immediately post pictures in hopes of praise in the form of text from different online personalities. Feel the jealousy in my typing? You should.

And smellmuth, tight jeans are [censored] as [censored]. I haven't seen those on anyone besides some rock band and [censored]. We call them ball huggers here.

And lmao @ how mad all of you got. "Omg the haters" No one is hating, its the internet. I don't talk [censored] online to a kid in tight jeans who weighs maybe a buck twenty.

Like everyone else you/goofy whoever can talk hard online, if you're ever in Chicago/Indianapolis/ Indiana University feel free to PM me. We wont fight cause that would be a waste of time and obvious jail time since goofy looks like the type that would run right to fill out a report, you look like you'd actually throw hands and not cry though. Instead, I'll take you out to the bars and show you what an attractive female is. Honest too, you should come for the little 5 if anything at all..end of april every year. And you don't have to throw around money to get pussy, only the new yorkers care about that [censored] here - just have game and you're good to go. I'm serious on my offer if you ever feel like taking a trip here.

Have fun in Vegas, but if you're going to post pictures as a "brag" make 'em a lot better then this [censored]. If you're paying for bottle service you better be [censored] with only dimes otherwise someone in your group is [censored] up, that [censored] is just sad for bottle service and vip. Don't get mad online either..its not a good luck to get mad at text on a screen.

one

[/ QUOTE ]

haha chill out chumpy

Tamtaram 07-25-2007 05:36 PM

My head is asploding.

ReptileHouse 07-25-2007 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea, but I need to go find where I put my old "I like where this thread is going" trainwreck image.

SGspecial 07-25-2007 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I will offer this service to all other HS ballers as well. 1K per post, 5K if you need me to remove all references to your bad acts from the forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should be able to retire off of this program from ZeeJustin alone...

Botch Gallegos 07-25-2007 05:43 PM

ughhh deleting posts is just so not "internet".

oobiingzoo 07-25-2007 05:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

c/p of my old post to smellmuth when he made his brag of snorting adderol. Why he c/p'd it i haven't the faintest idea.

Dids 07-25-2007 05:49 PM

I just read the thread that that post is from. You sir, are a hater. Also that one asian chick was cute.

oobiingzoo 07-25-2007 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just read the thread that that post is from. You sir, are a hater. Also that one asian chick was cute.

[/ QUOTE ]
What wouldn't you call cute?

Chump Change 07-25-2007 05:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
haha chill out chumpy

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My head is asploding.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have no idea, but I need to go find where I put my old "I like where this thread is going" trainwreck image.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ceci n'est pas une trainwreck

Dids 07-25-2007 05:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If I wasn't a mod I would totally make a joke about your mom and a paper bag, but that would be crass.

proudpapa 07-25-2007 06:02 PM

Anyone got cliff notes for what's going on here?

oobiingzoo 07-25-2007 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If I wasn't a mod I would totally make a joke about your mom and a paper bag, but that would be crass.

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao..good show I chuckled

Barbara Coast 07-25-2007 06:24 PM

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1421/...3338de4a37.jpg

Dranoel 07-25-2007 06:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone got cliff notes for what's going on here?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure either, but it sounds like someone got sand in their vagina.

Just saying. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

luckyjimm 07-25-2007 06:48 PM

http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/8798/lexdickcc1.jpg

Stealthy 07-25-2007 07:07 PM

Cliff notes of deleted thread:-

SwedenofTerror played Wasted Potential HU, got owned/pissed off/whatever then made lots of lame threats to hunt him down and kill him. Pr1nny then sits with Swedenof terror and gets the same kind of abuse without actually playing a hand either cause SOT was too drunk to realise the player change or was just a psycho. Pr1nny ownes SOT in the chat and basically invites him over for said said confrontation. SOT continually says he will hunt him down and pr1nny saying that he doesn't need to cause he can have his address if he wants. Rinsed and repeated a lot.

El Diablo 07-25-2007 07:20 PM

Dibs,

I think it is pretty lame to delete a thread that consists of CHAT THAT PEOPLE MADE IN A PUBLICLY VIEWABLE PLACE.

How about instead of that people TAKE SOME F'ING RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT THEY WRITE IN OPEN VENUES?

Tamtaram 07-25-2007 07:30 PM

Ed,
HA......

rounder00 07-25-2007 07:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dibs,

I think it is pretty lame to delete a thread that consists of CHAT THAT PEOPLE MADE IN A PUBLICLY VIEWABLE PLACE.

How about instead of that people TAKE SOME F'ING RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT THEY WRITE IN OPEN VENUES?

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, that's [censored], the [censored] discussion is NVG