Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   taco bell breakfast (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=458183)

prodonkey 07-23-2007 06:43 AM

taco bell breakfast

I'm heading there in a few minutes.. any suggestions on what to get?

plzleenowhammy 07-23-2007 06:45 AM

Re: taco bell breakfast

diarrhea

prodonkey 07-23-2007 06:46 AM

that will come later

plzleenowhammy 07-23-2007 06:47 AM

lol gl

ut2010 07-23-2007 07:07 AM

wait until lunch

dboy23 07-23-2007 07:09 AM

they have a breakfast menu? i'm intrigued.

Popinjay 07-23-2007 07:10 AM

fiesta potatoes

dboy23 07-23-2007 07:13 AM

nah ill go to sleep instead and save my intestines the trouble.

Spechel EDD 07-23-2007 07:23 AM

in before BEE-EMM-DOUBLE-YOU-GAI-FIVE-TWO-FIVE

prodonkey 07-23-2007 07:29 AM

I went with the combo #2 Bacon and egg and guacamole grilled stuffed burrito, with a Sierra Mist (no caffeine since I haven't been to bed yet) and a bean egg and cheese burrito for 99c extra.

The Stuffed Burrito with guac was very very tasty, little too much guac in it for me.. would have liked to put some sour cream in it to tone it down a bit. The potatoes are awesome, one of the best breakfast items i've tasted anywhere, you don't get a whole lot of them though.

The other burrito I got was a big dissappointment, it had this nasty sauce slathered all over it, probably to make it mexican and spicy, tasted a little like enchilada sauce now that I think of it, but it was really gross and do not recommend that.

GTBMuckface 07-23-2007 03:58 PM

this could be the worst thread ive ever read

ebepse 07-23-2007 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ban

holdme 07-23-2007 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
you just dont get bbv4l

roaaahhh 07-23-2007 04:36 PM

does taco bell even serve breakfast?

that place is so fking vile and disgusting i will never return, but they have breakfast??? i will prop bet someone here for 100 that they cant eat 10 famous bowls from kfc in an hour, (both owned by pepsico so this is still relevant)

bmwguy525 07-23-2007 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

that place is so fking vile and disgusting i will never return, but they have breakfast??? i will prop bet someone here for 100 that they cant eat 10 famous bowls from kfc in an hour, (both owned by pepsico so this is still relevant)

[/ QUOTE ]
lol, i can't even finish 1 of those things without feeling overly full

roaaahhh 07-23-2007 04:41 PM

the fact you even ate one is disgusting, when those things got released i made a bet with a friend from another state that we both had to eat one, i took cell phone pictures as i purchased it and ate some of it, it was so gross i couldnt even finish, HE COULDNT EVEN BUY ONE AND TAKE A BITE, the bet stipulated that he had to eat it in a kfc and had to DRINK A STEEL RESERVE IN PUBLIC, he pussyed out and paid me a hundred, eating a third of one of those is the greatest regret i have in my life.

edfurlong 07-23-2007 04:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the fact you even ate one is disgusting, when those things got released i made a bet with a friend from another state that we both had to eat one, i took cell phone pictures as i purchased it and ate some of it, it was so gross i couldnt even finish, HE COULDNT EVEN BUY ONE AND TAKE A BITE, the bet stipulated that he had to eat it in a kfc and had to DRINK A STEEL RESERVE IN PUBLIC, he pussyed out and paid me a hundred, eating a third of one of those is the greatest regret i have in my life.

[/ QUOTE ]

shutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupsh utupshutup

ebepse 07-23-2007 04:58 PM

how are the famous bowls? i have heard good things about them but have yet to have one. maybe i will today.

also,

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
ban

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] ban?

No Fizzle 07-23-2007 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the bet stipulated that he had to eat it in a kfc and had to DRINK A STEEL RESERVE IN PUBLIC, he pussyed out and paid me a hundred,

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought you said 10 for $100? I'll take 1 for $100 and drink a steel reserve anyday.

roaaahhh 07-23-2007 05:14 PM

hes my friend, and this was (november) i think and also before i learned that people on this messageboard like taco bell and probably do eat famous bowls on a regular basis.

No Fizzle 07-23-2007 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hes my friend, and this was (november) i think and also before i learned that people on this messageboard like taco bell and probably do eat famous bowls on a regular basis.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, make a new offer. I'm interested.

roaaahhh 07-23-2007 05:17 PM

10 for a hundred in an hour

roaaahhh 07-23-2007 05:18 PM

if you can get past the sick corn water juice that runs into the fake mash potatos and artificial gravy, you might be my new hero, 8 in an hour

this is not a freeroll

Full-Metall 07-23-2007 05:26 PM

No Fizzle 07-23-2007 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if you can get past the sick corn water juice that runs into the fake mash potatos and artificial gravy, you might be my new hero, 8 in an hour
this is not a freeroll

[/ QUOTE ]

8 in an hour for a hundo just doesn't seem worth it. I've never had a bowl from KFC, though.

Anyone want in on this?

bmwguy525 07-23-2007 05:34 PM

8 in an hour for these things is fcckin ridiculous, if not impossible without throwing up, and shouldn't be tried even for $1k...

roaaahhh 07-23-2007 05:38 PM

6?

this is looking more and more like a humiliation bet

you will be allowed to throw up, if not encouraged

bmwguy525 07-23-2007 05:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
6?

this is looking more and more like a humiliation bet

[/ QUOTE ]
If someone could get through 3 of these in 1 hour w/o puke I would be incredibly impressed

No Fizzle 07-23-2007 05:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
8 in an hour for these things is fcckin ridiculous, if not impossible without throwing up, and shouldn't be tried even for $1k...

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, 1k and it would be on. But I'm wondering now just how bad these things are...

bmwguy525 07-23-2007 05:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, 1k and it would be on. But I'm wondering now just how bad these things are...

[/ QUOTE ]
they don't taste bad if you like fried chicken, corn, and mashed potatoes and gravy...

roaaahhh 07-23-2007 05:41 PM

they are so gross it cannot be put into words

bmwguy525 07-23-2007 05:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
they are so gross it cannot be put into words

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah but you don't even like fast food so honestly your words cannot be taken into consideration on this one. If you like fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, and corn, it's actually pretty decent flavor for fast food.

roaaahhh 07-23-2007 05:44 PM

you're an idiot, i cannot count the times ive had to stop at jack in the box at 3 30 am high and drunk risking MY FUTURE because of police action after a night out because i had to have a jumbo jack or other assorted various fast food contraptions, if you cannot see how disgusting the famous bowl is then i will weep for you.

John Spartan 07-23-2007 05:47 PM

At least you don't have to worry about getting fake coke at the bell. They serve the real thing.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...part=1&vc=1

bmwguy525 07-23-2007 05:48 PM

you better grab a box of tissues then, because it's not that bad

plus, all you've been doing on 2p2 all day today is acting like an a-hole and talkin shtt about everything that you can, so again, your words cannot be taken into consideration in this matter

ibluffoldladies 07-23-2007 05:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you're an idiot, i cannot count the times ive had to stop at jack in the box at 3 30 am high and drunk risking MY FUTURE because of police action after a night out because i had to have a jumbo jack or other assorted various fast food contraptions, if you cannot see how disgusting the famous bowl is then i will weep for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice story. You talk about having to go to jack in the box and then finish off by somehow tying that with a KFC famous bowl.

Nice hand.

roaaahhh 07-23-2007 05:51 PM

PEPSICO and i was being told that i hate fast food which is not the case, ive had many bad nights where i wake up on the floor with a jumbo jack wrapper stuck to my shirt, famous bowls and taco bell are gross, bmwguy is apparently getting a stiped to promote bad fast food, we are now at an impasse

six for a hundred isla vista reject?

bmwguy525 07-23-2007 05:57 PM

roaaahhh:[ QUOTE ]
pee directly in the air and catch it in your mouth

[/ QUOTE ]

apparently this tastes good to you, so i will never listen to your food recommendations based on this

roaaahhh 07-23-2007 05:58 PM

swing and a miss

bmwguy525 07-23-2007 05:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
swing and a miss

[/ QUOTE ]
now it's apparent to me that you're just trying to be a big idiot on 2p2 today, so i'm done arguing with you

good day, sir