Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   have you ever pissed in a girl? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=458016)

BowToYourSensei 07-23-2007 01:02 AM

have you ever pissed in a girl?

was talking to a friend who was telling me about how she was having unprotected sex with a guy, and was freaking out cuz she thought he was cummin in her. he said, and i quote, "relax baby, i'm just taking a piss."

now i have no reason to assume she's lying, but in case she is, the question still stands

nickg1532 07-23-2007 01:04 AM

Re: have you ever pissed in a girl?

lol nope, never tried this. maybe i'm missing out?

mbillie1 07-23-2007 01:04 AM

no, but after reading the quote i fervently regret never having done this

Gullanian 07-23-2007 01:04 AM

ummm no wtf

hard 2 piss with a boner as well

Claunchy 07-23-2007 01:05 AM

How the hell do you piss in the middle of sex? Seems difficult.

keikiwai 07-23-2007 01:05 AM

[X] relax baby, i'm just taking a piss

roaaahhh 07-23-2007 01:07 AM

ive pissed ON a girl, multiple times, and recorded it, fyi its fking hilarious as they scream when the pee hits them in the face.

grando 07-23-2007 01:07 AM

I'd assume that the only way a guy could piss in a chick would be if they were gay

discuss

mbillie1 07-23-2007 01:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ive pissed ON a girl, multiple times, and recorded it, fyi its fking hilarious as they scream when the pee hits them in the face.

[/ QUOTE ]

trip report ldo

ocdscale 07-23-2007 01:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
hard 2 piss with a boner as well

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not a doctor, but this is true, semen and urine come from two different ducts. There's a physiological switch between the two, so it's not as if you can be plowing your hog one moment then take a leak the next.

tarheeljks 07-23-2007 01:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd assume that the only way a guy could piss in a chick would be if they were gay

discuss

[/ QUOTE ]

or if they were like 12

FoldEqu1ty 07-23-2007 01:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ummm no wtf

biologically impossible 2 piss with a boner as well

[/ QUOTE ]

xxeximusxx 07-23-2007 01:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ummm no wtf

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Actually, it's not, i do it every morning

pepeman 07-23-2007 01:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Vids or it didn't happen.

mbillie1 07-23-2007 01:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ummm no wtf

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf, didn't you ever see "Me, Myself and Irene" ?

grando 07-23-2007 01:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

trip report ldo

[/ QUOTE ]

1. turned on my computer
2. logged into 2+2 as roahhhh
3. open thread talking about pissing on girls
4. ???
5. STORY

note: ??? = lying

Claunchy 07-23-2007 01:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ummm no wtf

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Well now this just can't be true. I know we've all woken up in the morning and had to lean way over the toilet to keep from pissing on the wall before.

roaaahhh 07-23-2007 01:10 AM

um, convinced vulnerable female to let me pee on her, she sat in my shower, FULLY CLOTHED, wearing a white button up shirt and little shorts, she held a glass of wine, you hear her laugh as the pee hits her leg like omg hehe then my stream gets stronger and im now straight hitting her in the face, she moves her head to kind of dodge but its basically impossible and i hose her down, i finish peeing and you hear me on the video instructing her to smile, take a sip of her wine, and she on her own volition adds hi my name is ________ and i just got peed on, its probably the greatest 30 seconds of my life.

mbillie1 07-23-2007 01:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
um, convinced vulnerable female to let me pee on her, she sat in my shower, FULLY CLOTHED, wearing a white button up shirt and little shorts, she held a glass of wine, you hear her laugh as the pee hits her leg like omg hehe then my stream gets stronger and im now straight hitting her in the face, she moves her head to kind of dodge but its basically impossible and i hose her down, i finish peeing and you hear me on the video instructing her to smile, take a sip of her wine, and she on her own volition adds hi my name is ________ and i just got peed on, its probably the greatest 30 seconds of my life.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not saying I believe you.

BUT

If this is true and can be verified via Youtube upload, this is outstanding.

roaaahhh 07-23-2007 01:13 AM

uh its true, i used my black razr as a digital media recording device

pepeman 07-23-2007 01:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
um, paid crack ho to let me pee on her, she sat in my shower, FULLY CLOTHED, wearing a white button up shirt and little shorts, she held a glass of wine, you hear her laugh as the pee hits her leg like omg hehe then my stream gets stronger and im now straight hitting her in the face, she moves her head to kind of dodge but its basically impossible and i hose her down, i finish peeing and you hear me on the video instructing her to smile, take a sip of her wine, and she on her own volition adds hi my name is ________ and i just got peed on, its probably the greatest 30 seconds of my life.

[/ QUOTE ]

demon102 07-23-2007 01:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

whether or not this is true, this is to funny, makes me wanna make a vid of me pissing on a whole groups of hoes

mbillie1 07-23-2007 01:14 AM

lol make it rain

roaaahhh 07-23-2007 01:16 AM

ive done it multiple times, the beat is im dating the girl and im totally ashamed of myself for still dating her.

stan ivey 07-23-2007 01:17 AM

ive pissed on a girl. twice.

BowToYourSensei 07-23-2007 01:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's not the question you illiterate [censored]

Gullanian 07-23-2007 01:21 AM

You can piss with a boner in the morning no problem it just hurts pushing it down a bit and it comes out high pressured, but try pissing half way through a self pleasuring it's impossible.

roaaahhh 07-23-2007 01:21 AM

btys take your giant loving, bart riding, loma prieta earthquake hopefully killed your whole family ass elsewhere, YOU DO NOT BERATE FELLOW WOMEN DEGRADERS AFTER YOU ASK BAD QUESTIONS THAT BEG FOR GOOD POSTS TO REDEEM YOUR OWN THREAD, CMONNN!!!

FoldEqu1ty 07-23-2007 01:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You can piss with a boner in the morning no problem it just hurts pushing it down a bit and it comes out high pressured, but try pissing half way through a self pleasuring it's impossible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but its not a full boner by the time you get to the toilet, like it is when ur inside a chick.

BowToYourSensei 07-23-2007 01:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
btys take your giant loving, bart riding, loma prieta earthquake hopefully killed your whole family ass elsewhere, YOU DO NOT BERATE FELLOW WOMEN DEGRADERS AFTER YOU ASK BAD QUESTIONS THAT BEG FOR GOOD POSTS TO REDEEM YOUR OWN THREAD, CMONNN!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

i said it with all due respect

p.s. thanks for takin schmidt off our hands

roaaahhh 07-23-2007 01:24 AM

i hate you so much

pariah8 07-23-2007 01:34 AM

I'm so glad I clicked on the title.

flyingmoose 07-23-2007 01:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]

discuss

[/ QUOTE ]

So both they both have to be gay? I think the girl can get pissed in whether she's gay or not.

keikiwai 07-23-2007 01:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

discuss

[/ QUOTE ]

So both they both have to be gay? I think the girl can get pissed in whether she's gay or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

but she'll like it more in one case

demon102 07-23-2007 01:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ive done it multiple times, the beat is im dating the girl and im totally ashamed of myself for still dating her.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol I bet u kiss pissface on the mouth too,

EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

stan ivey 07-23-2007 01:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's not the question you illiterate [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

i didnt read the thread, i just post

tarheeljks 07-23-2007 01:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol make it rain

[/ QUOTE ]

adanthar 07-23-2007 01:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it doesn't count if you paid her for it

Richie Menlo 07-23-2007 01:52 AM

I will say i have never pissed in a girl...but i use to pee on my ex girlfriend all the time in the shower... she use to hate it and yell at me...so then like the great guy i am i would pee on her again

keikiwai 07-23-2007 01:53 AM

in her, or in her shoes when she's not looking?