Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Vick indicted by the feds (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=453576)

Bremen 07-17-2007 05:37 PM

Vick indicted by the feds

espn linky

Sadly I don't know any falcons fans or I'd call them up and laugh at them. Although the team is probably better off without him imho. Anyone know how quickly this will progress, I remember hearing that even if he was indicted he'd probably still play the season.

SL__72 07-17-2007 05:38 PM

Re: Vick indicted by the feds

Anyone think they'll sign Culpepper? He got cut today.

NT! 07-17-2007 05:41 PM

LOL we'll see how much the NFL's new get tough policy applies to franchise players

kyleb 07-17-2007 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone think they'll sign Culpepper? He got cut today.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, really?

Nice franchise, Miami.

niss 07-17-2007 05:48 PM

What jumps out at me from the indictment is that it not only involves dog fighting but "a business enterprise involving gambling". I wonder if that might be an even bigger problem for him vis-a-vis the NFL.

Also ... he's named as "Michael Vick a/k/a 'Ookie'".

OK, Ookie.

niss 07-17-2007 05:53 PM

Jesus, the allegations against Ookie and his buddies are not flattering. Here's a sample:

"In or about April 2007, PEACE, PHILLIPS, and VICK executed approximately 8 dogs that did not perform well in 'testing' sessions at 1915 Moonlight Road [the Vick property] by various methods, including hanging, drowning, and slamming at least one dog's body to the ground."

kyleb 07-17-2007 05:55 PM

thank god he'll finally be out of the NFL, he sucks anyway

Benholio 07-17-2007 05:58 PM

Laugh at Falcons fans? This is great news.

JACK CUST 07-17-2007 06:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
thank god he'll finally be out of the NFL, he sucks anyway

[/ QUOTE ]

preach on my brother

oh also, looooooooooooooooooolol

ThaSaltCracka 07-17-2007 06:14 PM

what a POS. Looks like Pops Mora knew what he was talking about. FU VICK.

EvanJC 07-17-2007 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Jesus, the allegations against Ookie and his buddies are not flattering. Here's a sample:

"In or about April 2007, PEACE, PHILLIPS, and VICK executed approximately 8 dogs that did not perform well in 'testing' sessions at 1915 Moonlight Road [the Vick property] by various methods, including hanging, drowning, and slamming at least one dog's body to the ground."

[/ QUOTE ]

violence against dogs/cats is the only time i support the death penalty...what a shitbag.

tuq 07-17-2007 06:29 PM

Man, it seems like just yesterday he was leading ATL to that big playoff upset up in Green Bay and was the future face of the NFL. A few injuries and retardations later he's considered a punk-ass bitch by many. I guess he's not that much different than his brother after all.

4 High 07-17-2007 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus what a sick bastard.

prohornblower 07-17-2007 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Also ... he's named as "Michael Vick a/k/a 'Ookie'".

[/ QUOTE ]

&$#^ I thought it was Ron Mexico...now I've got a whole other nickname to remember? I'll just refer to him as the STD'ed d*ckbag.

NT! 07-17-2007 06:52 PM

is that ookie as in 'ookie cookie'? LOL

prohornblower 07-17-2007 06:54 PM

Ookie as in I hope he gets Ookied, pushing his dookie in for many years to come.

owsley 07-17-2007 07:04 PM

Goddamn do I wish Jonnie Cochran were alive right now.

slothinator 07-17-2007 07:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Goddamn do I wish Jonnie Cochran were alive right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

"If the dog hasn't bit, you must acquit!"

mason55 07-17-2007 07:16 PM

good i hope he goes to jail for a long time

Reup Gang 07-17-2007 07:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yay, presumed guilt ftw

prohornblower 07-17-2007 07:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yay, presumed guilt ftw

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, even if he's acquited, he's still flipped off the public (public indecency), boinked a child (pedophilia) and taken drugs into an airport (another crime). Lesser folks would have been serving time long ago.

Needle77 07-17-2007 08:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yay, presumed guilt ftw

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] that. I want him to get the chair if he just knew what was going on.

Dudd 07-17-2007 08:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yay, presumed guilt ftw

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, even if he's acquited, he's still flipped off the public (public indecency), boinked a child (pedophilia) and taken drugs into an airport (another crime). Lesser folks would have been serving time long ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you think your average person would be in jail for flipping off a crowd, being caught with weed, and I can't even find anything on google about Michael Vick and an under aged girl, just Marcus. He's probably a douchbag dog fighter and he isn't a very good quarterback, but damn, nice hyperbole.

Reup Gang 07-17-2007 08:05 PM

ive been caught with weed in my car and didn't go to jail...

ORLY ME > VICK?!?!?!

mason55 07-17-2007 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yay, presumed guilt ftw

[/ QUOTE ]

obviously if he's innocent i wish him no jail time. but based on what i've read and heard (mostly from a reliable informant who said that vick knew what was going on) i believe that he's guilty, so I have no qualms saying that i hope he goes to jail.

Reup Gang 07-17-2007 08:16 PM

i prefer to hope he gets a fair trial in every sense of the word.

Needle77 07-17-2007 08:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i prefer to hope he gets a fair trial in every sense of the word.

[/ QUOTE ]

Politcs forum is right below SE on the lefthand side. You musta mis-clicked.

Reup Gang 07-17-2007 08:30 PM

your post is irrelevant.

john voight 07-17-2007 08:32 PM

man these ppl are cruel.

I just hope the ppl who kill the dogs, in medieval fashion, get put away for some time.

I mean it is sick what these ppl do. Infact IMO the ppl should be put in a small cage, and the pitbulls should be allowed to attack the ppl for 10 minutes.

Reup Gang 07-17-2007 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I mean it is sick what these ppl do. Infact IMO the ppl should be put in a small cage, and the pitbulls should be allowed to attack the ppl for 10 minutes.

[/ QUOTE ]

now obviously that wouldn't be sick.

kidcolin 07-17-2007 08:33 PM

Reup = Vyse?

samjjones 07-17-2007 08:34 PM

Good thing they have Matt Schaub!

niss 07-17-2007 08:50 PM

OMG semi-intelligent people forming their own conclusions based upon an apparent litany of evidence, undenied allegations, and other brain surgeons turned football players who think dogfighting is A O K.

Pudge714 07-17-2007 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

violence against dogs/cats is the only time i support the death penalty...what a shitbag.

[/ QUOTE ]
You can't possibly be this stupid.

Ookie 07-17-2007 09:12 PM

Can't a brotha have a little fun?

NajdorfDefense 07-17-2007 09:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can't a brotha have a little fun in Federal Pound Me In the Ass Prison?

[/ QUOTE ]

Bremen 07-17-2007 09:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Most dog/cat owners are. I know if anyone hurt my Maya I'd go apeshit on their ass.

shemp 07-17-2007 09:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Most dog/cat owners are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. A very special bond is formed once you've slathered your private parts with peanut butter/tuna and had Mrs. TingTinklehimmer remove it.

prohornblower 07-17-2007 10:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yay, presumed guilt ftw

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you think your average person would be in jail for flipping off a crowd, being caught with weed, and I can't even find anything on google about Michael Vick and an under aged girl, just Marcus. He's probably a douchbag dog fighter and he isn't a very good quarterback, but damn, nice hyperbole.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol...I really don't know what happens to the average person if they take weed into the airport, I was just talking out my ass trying to make the point that his character is flawed (no trial necessary), and I'd be willing to not be surprised if he was fully inundated in this dog stuff.

I think you're right, I think it is his brother who is the pedophilic rap*st.

To sum up, I wasn't trying to imply that he does not deserve a fair trial. He deserves it, and the Falcons organization deserves it, as well as his fans.

Russ M. 07-17-2007 11:01 PM

Ass, I picked up Vick in the 10th round as my backup QB.