Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   MicroBob's screenname? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=449385)

Greg Olden 07-12-2007 12:21 PM

MicroBob\'s screenname?

Anyone here know MicroBob's poker screenname at Stars?
I need to know.
Thanks,
GO

ReptileHouse 07-12-2007 12:33 PM

Re: MicroBob\'s screenname?

PM him and ask, maybe? Not trying to be a snarky ass, just saying that's probably going to be more effective than a forum post.

Wires 07-12-2007 12:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I need to know.
Thanks,
GO

[/ QUOTE ]

If anyone does know I would hope they would have the decency to keep the information private. There is a reason that most people on this site choose a screen name that is different from the name they use on their online poker accounts. I can't imagine Bob is any different.

Actually I think your post is a little bold and inappropriate. The fact you felt the need to publicly ask for this info instead of simply PMing Bob seems a little sneaky and duplicitous.

Knighthawk 07-12-2007 12:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I need to know.
Thanks,
GO

[/ QUOTE ]

If MicroBob wants to tell you, he can. Why you expect others to divulge personal information about others is beyond me.

Your posts never seem to amaze me.

Peter Harris 07-12-2007 01:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I need to know.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's on a need to know basis, and you don't need to know.

emocracy 07-12-2007 01:18 PM

BeatMe1

dlk9s 07-12-2007 01:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BeatMe1

[/ QUOTE ]

nh
gg

Greg Olden 07-12-2007 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BeatMe1

[/ QUOTE ]
are you serious?
thanks if that is true and the reason I am asking is cause I wanted to watch him play to see if his bark is as big as his bite

kyleb 07-12-2007 03:10 PM

yeah it's true

Wires 07-12-2007 03:11 PM

I wanted to watch him play to see if his bark is as big as his bite

Lol!!! Bob doesn't bark all that much. I'm rarely one to advocate for a ban, but...

mattw 07-12-2007 03:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
BeatMe1

[/ QUOTE ]
are you serious?
thanks if that is true and the reason I am asking is cause I wanted to watch him play to see if his bark is as big as his bite

[/ QUOTE ]

MB doesnt have a bark or a bite. he is one of the kinder, gentler, level-headed posters here. if he ripped into you, you prolly deserved it. ive seen many of your posts and could understand why.

im suprised you havent had more ass beatings in this thread but its young.

MicroBob 07-12-2007 03:26 PM

greg - you seemed to be posting much better lately but I think this post is kind of weird.

Not sure what bark or what bite you refer to.
I don't like people on 2+2 to know my online-poker screen-names.
I used to let people know some of my old screen-names when I didn't think it was a big deal but I later thought it gave my opponents an advantage over me.
All these opponents saying, "Good luck Microbob!!" as they would leave the table and I had no idea who they were, etc.
No biggie. But I decided to go anonymous in the future.

Anyway, I don't think the bark/bite thing is appropriate but I don't mind repeating that I'm not a particularly good player.
Not even close. I wish I was. But I'm kind of lazy and waste too much unproductive time on 2+2.
So I grind it out on the low limits and I don't even really do that well down there either.

Mike Haven or som other mod is welcome to lock this thread if they like since I don't intend on giving out my screen-name and expect that anyone who might happen to know it wouldn't either.

Wahoo73 07-12-2007 03:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone here know Greg Olden's poker screenname at Stars?
I need to know.
Thanks,

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

BTW, Greg...how old are you? 14? 13? 12? Younger? The reason I ask is from just a casual skimming of your 74 posts I am struck by how the content of your posts is so juvenile.

MicroBob 07-12-2007 03:33 PM

FWIW - this is also why I don't sell my T$ with other 2+2'ers or make transfers with many other people.
If I'm going to keep my online screen-names anonymous then this is a necessary step.

When I earn T$ that I want to convert into cash I simply play through them via SNG's. This takes additional time of course but at least I consider the SNG's themselves to be +EV. As I said before, I prefer to stay anonymous.

BluffTHIS! 07-12-2007 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All these opponents saying, "Good luck Microbob!!" as they would leave the table and I had no idea who they were, etc. No biggie. But I decided to go anonymous in the future.

[/ QUOTE ]

MB,

Being a celebrity does have its curses as well as it blessings. Like the twoplustwo-arazzi hounding you wherever you go.

And BTW, since I like you I'm glad I don't know your stars sn because I probably wouldn't be able to help myself from being a dick and posting it.

Poker_Student 07-12-2007 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Actually I think your post is a little bold and inappropriate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ron Burgundy 07-12-2007 04:25 PM

Bob,

I know your Stars sn. IIRC, you once talked about where you finished in some VIP freerolls, so I looked up the results in the Stars tourney lobby. I'm not just stalking you though, I keep a spreadsheet of 2+2 poker screen names and add to it whenever I can.

I respect your wishes to remain as anonymous as possible, so I won't tell anyone.

Synergistic Explosions 07-12-2007 04:50 PM

I think its Jesse James. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

teddyFBI 07-12-2007 04:53 PM

Mods, run an IP check on Greg Olden, and I'd be willing to wager that it's our good old friend WackoJacko / Mr. VanDressen who trolled these forums a year back, with the most asinine posts ever seen.

MicroBob 07-12-2007 04:57 PM

Was WackoJacko the same guy as VanDressen?
I don't think I knew that.

greg did use lots of caps in previous posts IIRC but I don't know if he used enough to be the infamous wackojacko (who was one of my all-time faves).

Kodfish 07-12-2007 05:31 PM

This will be my first post asking for the mods to BAN someone. The OP's posts are always ridiculous and this tops them all. BAN OP please. I hope to never read another post from him. Thanks.

jasonHoldEm 07-12-2007 05:40 PM

Joey Joe Joe Junior Shabadoo?

Mike Haven 07-12-2007 05:56 PM

You can ignore a user and not see another one of his posts by clicking on his name and clicking Ignore.

Locking now, per MB.