Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   beat - durrrr interview on pokernews (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=448893)

Futtocked 07-11-2007 08:33 PM

beat - durrrr interview on pokernews

Tom Dwan

actually im scared to comment for fear of his supporters attacking me... just watch it

edit: would've posted this in nvg but durrrr would be more likely to see it there.. i guess im doing him a favor

Futtocked 07-11-2007 08:38 PM

Re: beat - durrrr interview on pokernews

whoever wants to take the first shot.. be my guest (maybe an mspaint?)

Bullrun 07-11-2007 08:47 PM

what a doof.....if thats what it takes to be good at poker i may just quit now....hes like trying to run away from this chick who is complimenting him non stop....

rzzldazzl22 07-11-2007 08:48 PM

durrrr has teh gay???

Triumph36 07-11-2007 08:51 PM

i don't get the mockery - that's how durrrr is

you don't get good at poker by practicing your social or interview skills

Futtocked 07-11-2007 08:52 PM

if it looks like a rat, talks like a rat, and acts like a rat then by golly its a rat

cmoke 07-11-2007 09:00 PM

this one about david singer getting knocked out is way more interesting to me. David should still be in

my two scents [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

popeye18 07-11-2007 09:00 PM

NOt to knock durrr cause he seems like a genuinly nice guy and obviously is sick at poker but...is it just me or does he not sound like that one upper chick on snl.

"Yea um i just gave birth to 9 cows and im actually um in india right now um.

Max Raker 07-11-2007 09:01 PM

What the hell did you guys expect? Even real celebrities look akward in interviews sometimes. I thought he looked pretty damn normal. I also thought it was pretty cool when he tried to walk off, I got [censored] to do bitch!!!

hra146 07-11-2007 09:09 PM

I thought he was cute

fluorescenthippo 07-11-2007 09:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what a doof.....if thats what it takes to be good at poker i may just quit now....hes like trying to run away from this chick who is complimenting him non stop....

[/ QUOTE ]

well its not like she was that hot

Futtocked 07-11-2007 09:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What the hell did you guys expect? Even real celebrities look akward in interviews sometimes. I thought he looked pretty damn normal. I also thought it was pretty cool when he tried to walk off, I got [censored] to do bitch!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

watch the interview again... forget that you know he's a hsnl [censored].. i mean balla

and i wasnt the only one that noticed..
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...part=2&vc=1

Bullrun 07-11-2007 09:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well its not like she was that hot

[/ QUOTE ]

it wasnt about that, it was that she seems to really be giving him some props...and he was running off...but yeah...im sure he had something to do...

hra146 07-11-2007 09:20 PM

you ppl are such morons. Hes 20 yrs old, made huge sums of money and hangs around at the WSOP. Ofcourse a chick with a mic and a camera is gonna make him nervous. Thats all it was, he was nervous.

88jayhawks 07-11-2007 09:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you ppl are such morons. Hes 20 yrs old, made huge sums of money and hangs around at the WSOP. Ofcourse a chick with a mic and a camera is gonna make him nervous. Thats all it was, he was nervous.

[/ QUOTE ]

qft

Bullrun 07-11-2007 09:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah that could have been it....to be honest...I never thought that he might have been nervous...

hra146 07-11-2007 09:22 PM

and the running away is just typical for that - being nervous. If you dont understand that you either have never been interviewed / been on TV , or you are one of the few awesomely talented actors that we will soon be seeing in the movies.

hra146 07-11-2007 09:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah that could have been it....to be honest...I never thought that he might have been nervous...

[/ QUOTE ]

so... youre blaming him for being nervous? okay.

Bullrun 07-11-2007 09:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so... youre blaming him for being nervous? okay.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow

Max Raker 07-11-2007 09:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

watch the interview again... forget that you know he's a hsnl [censored].. i mean balla

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah ok. He acts like a normal kid his age. Like any random dude you stick a camera in front of. I'm not sure why you think you would look so much better in that situation.

Futtocked 07-11-2007 09:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol i always look forward to looking deep into your posts

Futtocked 07-11-2007 09:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah ok. He acts like a normal kid his age. Like any random dude you stick a camera in front of. I'm not sure why you think you would look so much better in that situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

any random dude looks and talks like teh gays in front of the camera? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

rafiki 07-11-2007 09:32 PM

It actually very difficult to give a TV interview. You're never exactly sure where you should look, and in his case he probably didn't hear any of the questions in advance. I think under the circumstances he did very well.

Futtocked 07-11-2007 09:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It actually very difficult to give a TV interview. You're never exactly sure where you should look, and in his case he probably didn't hear any of the questions in advance. I think under the circumstances he did very well.

[/ QUOTE ]

i wasnt ever analyzing his performance... just his gayness

popeye18 07-11-2007 09:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
NOt to knock durrr cause he seems like a genuinly nice guy and obviously is sick at poker but...is it just me or does he not sound like that one upper chick on snl.

[/ QUOTE ]

No one else got thought he sounded like her?

Bullrun 07-11-2007 09:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah I do but I've become gunshy realizing the massive amount of unwaivering supporters for durrr that could be hiding behind any curve...

Futtocked 07-11-2007 09:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah I do but I've become gunshy realizing the massive amount of unwaivering supporters for durrr that could be hiding behind any curve...

[/ QUOTE ]

this was how i felt when first posting this finding.. since then i have loosened up...
mods - change title to HUDGE LIFE BEAT : Durrrr has contracted teh GAY

holyfield5 07-11-2007 11:18 PM

ive never seen durr live and only seen a pic of him in his BBV thread about his house, but he seems affeminate

ebepse 07-11-2007 11:21 PM

i think hes cute

in like a man way (ngos)

Suiteness 07-11-2007 11:32 PM

So Durr is ghey. Who cares?

holyfield5 07-11-2007 11:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So Durr is ghey. Who cares?

[/ QUOTE ]

now i feel like white people felt when tiger woods took over golf.....we gotta think some [censored] up to ban the gays with crazy skillz

Butcho22 07-11-2007 11:38 PM

just watched the vid

he just said "ummm" a lot, and seemed really uncomfortable + he doesn't have the deepest voice

thread does not deliver

T.A 07-11-2007 11:42 PM

this thread makes me feel better about myself. i want to be like durrr (i dont have teh ghey)

SuperNooB 07-12-2007 12:47 AM

whooow check out those eye brows! wtf

T.A 07-12-2007 12:49 AM

just watched it...he seems fine IMO

T.A 07-12-2007 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ohead 07-12-2007 12:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
if it looks like a rat, talks like a rat, and acts like a rat then by golly its a rat

[/ QUOTE ]

if it looks like a troll, acts like a troll, and has a *, then its probarly a [censored] troll.

SuitedSixes 07-12-2007 01:07 AM

http://static3.jadedpixel.com/s/file...ront_large.jpg

ghostface 07-12-2007 01:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
http://static3.jadedpixel.com/s/file...ront_large.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

*dies*

fees 07-12-2007 01:54 AM

durrr doesnt have teh ghey