Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   SSNL [LIFE] THREAD JULY (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=440497)

orange 07-01-2007 05:22 PM

SSNL [LIFE] THREAD JULY

Post here. Anything about Korean girlfriends, hookers in Vegas, Micki and Subway, let us googogogogogog.

delta k 07-01-2007 05:23 PM

Re: SSNL [LIFE] THREAD JULY

what about killian's? heads up for roles killian v orange i'll escrow

holdme 07-01-2007 05:23 PM

last

sc000t 07-01-2007 05:27 PM

ugh, I attract asian girls and have no idea why. Got a date tonight before entourage, would it be weird to take her to a sushi place? Seriously, I love sushi and theres a new swanky type sushi place in town thats great. Or would that be weird?

delta k 07-01-2007 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ugh, I attract asian girls and have no idea why. Got a date tonight before entourage, would it be weird to take her to a sushi place? Seriously, I love sushi and theres a new swanky type sushi place in town thats great. Or would that be weird?

[/ QUOTE ]

it's weird that'd you'd come home from a date to watch entourage as it's horrible now. and that makes me really sad [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

sc000t 07-01-2007 05:37 PM

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

Entourage is a great show and really the only thing I watch on television on a regular basis. If things go well, I can always catch the show on demand in the morning. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

delta k 07-01-2007 06:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

Entourage is a great show and really the only thing I watch on television on a regular basis. If things go well, I can always catch the show on demand in the morning. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

but this season, these past 3 episodes have been soooo bad. the documentary one made me want to kill myself and i was so stoned and really for a good time. and i hate billy walsh.

sc000t 07-01-2007 06:16 PM

Yes, 1st ep was horrible. Documentary style make me puke tbh. But Walsh's parts were hillarious. Saying they needed to reshoot the final scene was good and questioning the whole cast about [censored] the actress was gold. A few of us literally busted up laughing at that point. Hes so over the top ass hole I think its great. C'mon how can you not like Wally Balls.

Chaos_ult 07-01-2007 06:19 PM

i want the last 3 hours of my life back.

kolotoure 07-01-2007 06:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Post here. Anything about Korean girlfriends, hookers in Vegas, Micki and Subway, let us googogogogogog.

[/ QUOTE ]

I even got a shout out yo. I was talking with Frank on AIM earlier and I have a plan for Micki

74o_Clownsuit 07-01-2007 06:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Winnar.

Also, could this thread for at least one month please make it past 100 posts before degenerating into "omg I'm emo how come girls don't like me".

Chaos_ult 07-01-2007 06:25 PM

I saw Ratatouille last night

It was really good for a CGI flick.

kolotoure 07-01-2007 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Winnar.

Also, could this thread for at least one month please make it past 100 posts before degenerating into "omg I'm emo how come girls don't like me".

[/ QUOTE ]

That isn't going to happen even though Micki is going on holiday so I need to find another girl while she is away

delta k 07-01-2007 06:27 PM

Hey just for fun:

1. We won our league basketball championship for the second consectutive seaonn. holla.

2. i'm leading my baseball team in every offensive statistical category and also have a complete game victory on the mound.

3. hence i made the all-star team. yesterday was the all-star game and in the bottom of the 7th i had the game tying hit and in the bottom of the ninth i had the walk off game winning hit. also perfect in the field at ss. All-star MVP. booya!

4. sexytime last night, and she got me off a different way this morning in bed (before buying me quiznos as i drove her home (only beat)).

sorry if i just crushed each and every one of you [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

GrandMelon 07-01-2007 06:30 PM

Saw Live Free or Die Hard yesterday and thought it was awesome (except for that dumb fighter plane scene). Otherwise I thought it was a great movie and definitely recommend it if you like that type of film.

aislephive 07-01-2007 06:38 PM

So my forray into a few TV series has been +EV so far.

For probably the past 4-5 months I've gotten through Curb Your Enthusiasm, which was awesome on many levels. Definitely more of a comedy you should watch by yourself if there were one, gets kinda akward during some parts.

I also watched all of Lost in probably a month long span, perhaps less. Such a good show and it sucks ass I have to wait till February before Season 4 airs.

Now I've just recently gotten into the Sopranos and I'm loving it. Apparently the final episode is going to be a real bummer when I eventually get there, but whatever. Also, Tony's daughter Meadow is very hot.

Overall I've been missing out on good TV for the past couple years. I'm probably going to get into "The Wire" after I finish the Sopranos, seems like a good drama.

pickless 07-01-2007 06:43 PM

my life sucks. broke my arm skateboarding and sliced my foot open real bad on some barnacles. fun days ahead

74o_Clownsuit 07-01-2007 06:44 PM

Gogo Entourage.

delta k 07-01-2007 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Saw Live Free or Die Hard yesterday and thought it was awesome (except for that dumb fighter plane scene). Otherwise I thought it was a great movie and definitely recommend it if you like that type of film.

[/ QUOTE ]

i saw this at midnight opening night, very high and thought it was very entertaining despite being so so so so fat-fetched.

orange 07-01-2007 07:05 PM

I saw Live Free or Die Hard opening night as well.

It was okay. I enjoyed the first Diehard when I first saw it but not this one as much. (maybe because the first few were SOMEWHAT believable).

The scale on which this movie performs on is somewhat ludacris. To actually believe that something like that could happen (with little to no government intervention) is laughable. Nonetheless, if your looking for just straight bullets bombs killing/etc, this movie is pretty good for that.

I didn't really like the villan. He was relatively emotionless (not sure if thats what his profile was), but he was overall meh.

Maggie Q and JM's daughter were smokin.

jonyy6788 07-01-2007 08:50 PM

Best way to alter sleep schedule?

Currently 12ish-->9am

Want: 12pm-->9pm

Kilillan 07-01-2007 08:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Currently 12ish-->9am

[/ QUOTE ]

sleeping pills

and I want more updates from goof. my own life is interesting, but I want his life updates.

pickless 07-01-2007 09:00 PM

don't take pills. skip a night of sleep and crash whenever suits you best

orange 07-01-2007 09:05 PM

man up and stay up all night. that'll fix things.

jonyy6788 07-01-2007 09:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't done this ONCE in my life.....was gonna try it last week but decided I was tilty so I went to bed.

Unknown Soldier 07-01-2007 09:16 PM

look in bbv, do you think that figer cutting guy (the one that lost the 11k) is for real? It's really disturbing, op is a sick sick man

Kilillan 07-01-2007 09:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't done this ONCE in my life.....was gonna try it last week but decided I was tilty so I went to bed.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf?

my record is about 3 and a half days without drugs.

about a week and a half with speed and red bull.

Chaos_ult 07-01-2007 09:31 PM

Jesus. A week?

How did you feel at the end of that?

Kilillan 07-01-2007 09:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Jesus. A week?

How did you feel at the end of that?

[/ QUOTE ]

I started hallucinating.

Good times.

Well I went out with dinner and karaoke with korean girl last night, it's 10:30 am here, she just sent me this email,
I understand most of it...:
Thanks for the meal. Yesterday was fun. I'm grateful for you coming to have fun with me. Bye bye.

Then the last part I have no idea wtf it means, I babelfished it and it came up with: "Study obstinate Hari"

gee thanks.

What's my play ssnl? GIVE ME HELP LIKE THE OLDEN DAYS.

Chaos_ult 07-01-2007 09:49 PM

Study and try not to kill yourself in the process?

Hari Kari?

kolotoure 07-01-2007 10:07 PM

Frank is very wise.

Puppy love ftw

SilentNoise 07-01-2007 10:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Currently 12ish-->9am

[ QUOTE ]

Why would you want this sleep cycle?!

SpecT 07-01-2007 10:46 PM

i agree with silent noise, even if he can't quote properly

Dan Bitel 07-02-2007 08:13 AM

Brag: got a private lap dance from teh same girl that gave one to Dan Carter a week or so ago

Kilillan 07-02-2007 10:13 AM

dear lord this is funny: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_U05Dgp4q8

also:
korean girl has called me twice a day for the past week and a half.

what does it mean?

orange 07-02-2007 10:24 AM

that she likes you.

4_2_it 07-02-2007 10:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
korean girl has called me twice a day for the past week and a half.

what does it mean?

[/ QUOTE ]

You either stole her purse last time you went out with her or she likes you.

Kilillan 07-02-2007 10:34 AM

well obviously she likes me in some respect. Since she stopped contacting our mutual friend altogether and calls me very often. Also she wants to hang out almost every night.

But I'm still not sure how to proceed from here. She might just like my personality but not see me as relationship material. On her birthday should I say I want a relationship?
Try to kiss her?

What?

4_2_it 07-02-2007 10:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
well obviously she likes me in some respect. Since she stopped contacting our mutual friend altogether and calls me very often. Also she wants to hang out almost every night.

But I'm still not sure how to proceed from here. She might just like my personality but not see me as relationship material. On her birthday should I say I want a relationship?
Try to kiss her?

What?

[/ QUOTE ]

The light isn't going to get any greener. If you keep the car in park it will eventually turn yellow and then back to red.

Kilillan 07-02-2007 10:41 AM

Birthday, go for it?