Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Dear Brandi (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=440137)

PokerBob 07-01-2007 04:31 AM

Dear Brandi

I am sorry I missed your call. If I come to Vegas, will you go on a date with me? Daver is willing to pay for me to get a shave if you will.

Love,

PokerBob

JennFox 07-01-2007 05:02 AM

Re: Dear Brandi

Dear Brandi,

Sorry about giving you a hard time for talking [censored] about someone. turns out everything you said was true. my bad..

Love,

JennFox

ESKiMO-SiCKNE5S 07-01-2007 05:12 AM

Dear Brandi,

Your a fine girl, what a good wife you would be. But my life, my love and my lady, is the sea.

Love,

The Sailors

suzy89222 07-01-2007 05:12 AM

i like you, bob

Dan BRIGHT 07-01-2007 05:24 AM

Dear brandi,

I am unbanned and look gayer than ever. Its working out really well for me.

love rainbow

breitling996 07-01-2007 05:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dear brandi,

[/ QUOTE ]
its funny cause its true..

RickAstleyFan 07-01-2007 05:36 AM

I promise never to go POB on you.

892King 07-01-2007 06:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dear brandi,

[/ QUOTE ]
its funny cause its true..

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao

pokerher0 07-01-2007 06:20 AM

Holla cutie

EazyCard 07-01-2007 06:40 AM

Who is Brandi?

TresDeuce 07-01-2007 06:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Who is Brandi?

[/ QUOTE ]

Every brandi thread should have this quote in it.

TresDeuce 07-01-2007 06:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Holla cutie

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm gonna assume youre talking to Dan

mindcirkus 07-01-2007 07:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Who is Brandi?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

SABR42 07-01-2007 07:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Who is Brandi?

[/ QUOTE ]
ban

EazyCard 07-01-2007 07:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Who is Brandi?

[/ QUOTE ]
ban

[/ QUOTE ]

Ban..why? Im new to the forum. Not trying to cause any problems, but I keep seeing this name come up. Srry to have upset you there.

SABR42 07-01-2007 07:55 AM

LOL, I'm not upset or serious, just needling you.

Brandi

EazyCard 07-01-2007 08:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Brandi

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably deserved a good ole fashion needling. No problem....by the way ...who is brandi..lol.

JOEL_ 07-01-2007 09:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Brandi

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably deserved a good ole fashion needling. No problem....by the way ...who is brandi..lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brandi is poker player, a female poker player,taking advantage of male pokers.Basically using their weaknesses as males.She is trying to get ahead in life,and alot of the males here in this forum,somehow seem threatened by her so they ridicule her for being a girl who likes to play poker and other stuff too.Most of these males who ridicule her have most probably not had much experience with the opposite sex.Any chance they get they gang up together(you know,collusion)to enhance their self image as dare I say it,male?
Anyways Brandi is just a girl in the poker scence.Doing girlie stuff.
Hopefully that enlightens you somewhat.

daryn 07-01-2007 09:57 AM

brandi

if pokerbob is too much of a woman for you, look me up baby

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]-daryn

ifoughtpiranhas 07-01-2007 10:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Brandi

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Brandi is poker player, a female poker player,taking advantage of male pokers.Basically using their weaknesses as males.She is trying to get ahead in life,and alot of the males here in this forum,somehow seem threatened by her so they ridicule her for being a girl who likes to play poker and other stuff too.Most of these males who ridicule her have most probably not had much experience with the opposite sex.Any chance they get they gang up together(you know,collusion)to enhance their self image as dare I say it,male?

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont really think brandis a poker player.

its kind of like how huck seed or gus hansen arnt poker players theyre professional gamblers. they look for +ev situations.

thats what brandi does. if the game of tiddlywinks was filled with guys who she was able to scam shed be a pro tiddlywink player. shes very good at what she does and what she does is grind out the hustle

metsandfinsfan 07-01-2007 10:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Brandi

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

its kind of like how huck seed or gus hansen arnt poker players theyre professional gamblers. they look for +ev situations.

thats what brandi does. if the game of tiddlywinks was filled with guys who she was able to scam shed be a pro tiddlywink player. shes very good at what she does and what she does is grind out the hustle

[/ QUOTE ]

55th place in an event few weeks ago in the wsop http://www.thepokerforum.com/wsop0710.htm

Won 20k in a WPT event in 2006

Im sure you have never done either of these things

She is 10 times the poker player you are

isapistola 07-01-2007 10:54 AM

JOEL_, or maybe people are making fun of her because of the captain tom/penis on back/newhizzle/account borrowing/stripper career/ngv dramabomb thread stuff?

NeedATimeMachine 07-01-2007 10:56 AM

marry me?

Joe Tall 07-01-2007 11:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
brandi

if pokerbob is too much of a woman for you, look me up baby

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]-daryn

[/ QUOTE ]

She called The PokerBob, not you Daryn. He is first.

PITTM 07-01-2007 12:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Brandi is poker player

[/ QUOTE ]

sketchy description at best.

Acein8ter 07-01-2007 12:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am sorry I missed your call. If I come to Vegas, will you go on a date with me? Daver is willing to pay for me to get a shave if you will.

Love,

PokerBob

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.......... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Victor 07-01-2007 01:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Brandi,

Sorry about giving you a hard time for talking [censored] about someone. turns out everything you said was true. my bad..

Love,

JennFox

[/ QUOTE ]

details pls

inside?? 07-01-2007 02:30 PM

Dear Brandi,

I've got the time if you've got the back.

PokerBob 07-01-2007 03:51 PM

Brandi,

I need to firm up my travel plans. Please let me know.

Love,

Daddy

bigdaddydrew 07-01-2007 05:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Brandi

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

55th place in an event few weeks ago in the wsop http://www.thepokerforum.com/wsop0710.htm

[/ QUOTE ]

She's not going to have sex with you.

PokerBob 07-01-2007 06:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Brandi

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i've got an ether-soaked rag that begs to differ.

bigdaddydrew 07-01-2007 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Brandi

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i've got an ether-soaked rag that begs to differ.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, not you, the guy who brings shame to Jim Thome with every post made.

You can dress up like Sheriff Gonna Getcha and say you're on the hunt for Tang, first name Poon and still get the Hawbaker if you wish.

RikaKazak 07-01-2007 06:31 PM

Dear Brandi,

I promise to pay you $1,000 if you never reproduce.

kthxbye

JennFox 07-01-2007 07:01 PM

in her "message to nvg" she spouted off a bunch of interesting gossip about another girl.

a couple days later im sitting with a friend at the rio and she tells me about this girl who keeps coming over to the house shes sharing with a couple people. guess who the girl is? (not brandi) i'll keep quiet which guy she was visiting in the house. but nonetheless, shes visiting and she's visiting a certain guy, and she is teling him the craziest [censored]. like that the backer/boyfriend she is staying with now is physically abusing her and that he is trying/going to try to KILL her. she convinces him to go over to backer/boyfriends house and move out all her [censored] for her (presumably while backer was not there). backer is big name pro that back in december posted in defense of this girl in her drama bomb. cant say nvg didn't try to warn him. also, it should be said that the guy she got to help her move out of jva's place just won a million dollars of his own. coincidence? my friend told me this all went down about a month ago.

anyway, brandi, sorry, you were right. she's a way bigger [censored] than you. she has lost her backer. she is broke. i'm containing myself and keeping some of the finer details to myself. but anyway... you're not the worst out there. this girl definitely takes the whore cake. and im sorry i baked it for you..

Flacks 07-01-2007 07:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Brandi

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well if we all could only lay on our back to get a BR maybe we could all take a shot at being her equal?

ifoughtpiranhas 07-01-2007 07:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
in her "message to nvg" she spouted off a bunch of interesting gossip about another girl.

a couple days later im sitting with a friend at the rio and she tells me about this girl who keeps coming over to the house shes sharing with a couple people. guess who the girl is? (not brandi) i'll keep quiet which guy she was visiting in the house. but nonetheless, shes visiting and she's visiting a certain guy, and she is teling him the craziest [censored]. like that the backer/boyfriend she is staying with now is physically abusing her and that he is trying/going to try to KILL her. she convinces him to go over to backer/boyfriends house and move out all her [censored] for her (presumably while backer was not there). backer is big name pro that back in december posted in defense of this girl in her drama bomb. cant say nvg didn't try to warn him. also, it should be said that the guy she got to help her move out of jva's place just won a million dollars of his own. coincidence? my friend told me this all went down about a month ago.

anyway, brandi, sorry, you were right. she's a way bigger [censored] than you. she has lost her backer. she is broke. i'm containing myself and keeping some of the finer details to myself. but anyway... you're not the worst out there. this girl definitely takes the whore cake. and im sorry i baked it for you..

[/ QUOTE ]
all these mystery people i got confused half way tru. if u make it ckear the person is chantel mcnulty just [censored] say chantel mcnulty

Hotel Detect 07-01-2007 07:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Brandi,

Your a fine girl, what a good wife you would be. But my life, my love and my lady, is the sea.

Love,

The Sailors

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess no one gets this, but I thought it was by far the best post in this thread A++

I LOL'd ma balls off

PokerBob 07-01-2007 07:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dear Brandi,

Love,

The Sailors

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess no one gets this, but I thought it was by far the best post in this thread A++

I LOL'd ma balls off

[/ QUOTE ]

i got it, just didn't think it was funny.

ifoughtpiranhas 07-01-2007 07:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dear Brandi,

Love,

The Sailors

[/ QUOTE ]

I LOL'd ma balls off

[/ QUOTE ]

i got it, just didn't think it was funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

Victor 07-01-2007 07:40 PM

awesome info. ty jenn.

all, it should be clear the guy she is visiting is krantz. just won a mill ldo.