Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Beat: People that don't know how to order pizza (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=439124)

SomethingClever 06-29-2007 06:26 PM

Beat: People that don\'t know how to order pizza

Have you ever gotten stuck in line behind people who don't know how to order pizza? This [censored] happened to me again today, and it reminded me I'd been meaning to make a post about it.

*** SC's Pizza Ordering Guidelines ***

Step one: So you've decided to have pizza for lunch. Great choice! After reaching this decision, whether you're going solo or with a group of friends, consider what kind of pizza you might like. Perhaps you have a favorite topping, like pepperoni, mushrooms or sausage. Really, what sounds good? The options are endless, but, here's the important thing: Try to take two seconds to consider what you might want before you even depart for the pizza venue.

Step two: Are you a woman? If so, you probably like dumb toppings on your pizza. Like chicken or feta cheese... or no cheese at all. Anyway, if you like dumb toppings, have your dumb topping recipe memorized, so you don't have to spend 5 minutes thinking about it at the register.

Step three: Really, there is no excuse for taking more than 30 seconds at the register once you arrive at the pizza parlor. If there is an exotic topping ("ooh, should we get the bacon and avocado pizza lol?") available, I will allow another 10 seconds for you to consider it. If you fail at steps one and two, and haven't considered for one second what kind of pizza you might like until you actually reach the pizza place, try to use the time waiting behind other idiots to think about what kind of pizza you want. Really, what we're striving for is basically the opposite of the following:

Pizza Guy: Hi, what can I get you.
Woman (with three girlfriends): Ooooh, pizza! Ok, what do I want. Oh look, they have barbecued chicken, kalamata olive and leg of lamb pizza!
Pizza Guy: Is that what you'd like?
Woman: Oh wait... maybe I want no cheese. Nah, I'm doing Atkins. Okay. Can you tell me the difference in size and price between the slice and the mini?
Pizza Guy: Uh, our slice is this big... and our mini is this big. Like, you see those cutouts on the wall?
Woman: Oh, right, ok! Now, if I get tomatoes as a topping, do you put those on before or after cooking?
Pizza Guy: Before.
Woman: Hmm. I don't know. Nancy, what are you having?

Step four: Just order pepperoni for [censored]'s sake!

mbillie1 06-29-2007 06:32 PM

Re: Beat: People that don\'t know how to order pizza

lol, yeah that [censored] drives me crazy. It's not like buying a house. Pick a slice of pizza and put it in your stupid c*nty mouth, next.

bmwguy525 06-29-2007 06:35 PM

hahah mbillie on a roll today

Yeah we went to a NYstyle and thankfully didn't run into this. I love when the menu says "Pizza by the Slice - $.$$ Each topping - .$$" and then someone says Sooo...can i get toppings on the slice or is it just cheese?

mbillie1 06-29-2007 06:36 PM

bmwguy525 wtf did they tempban you for? that's gay. anyways you missed my 3000th post mspaint parade [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] but I will bump it for you because I am an attention whore [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

edit: NVG is tag I guess, in those 5 days I have eclipsed your post count, bwahaahha

whoisthedrizzle 06-29-2007 06:36 PM

Heh I totally did this the other day and after like two minutes of holding up the line cause I didn't know what I wanted on my pizza, I remembered that what I really wanted to have was Chinese food. Man, those were some good egg rolls though. True story.

mbillie1 06-29-2007 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Heh I totally did this the other day and after like two minutes of holding up the line cause I didn't know what I wanted on my pizza, I remembered that what I really wanted to have was Chinese food. Man, those were some good egg rolls though. True story.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you might really be Jack Handy

bmwguy525 06-29-2007 06:38 PM

I was reading it during the ban anyways....

Dids banned me for 5 days for telling some guy to DIAGF in NVG. Then it got quoted like 15 times cuz the OP srsly was a moron

mbillie1 06-29-2007 06:39 PM

you need backup gimmick accounts [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

tisthefire 06-29-2007 06:47 PM

woah, five days for diagf?

bmwguy525 06-29-2007 06:51 PM

yeah...it was going to be a 2-day cuz it says in the sticky "NO DEATH WISHES", but I guess the mod notes on my account are quite extensive so he bumped it to a 5-day

mbillie1 06-29-2007 06:52 PM

I wonder what my account notes (if any) are, lol... and if I'd care to know either way

SomethingClever 06-29-2007 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I wonder what my account notes (if any) are, lol... and if I'd care to know either way

[/ QUOTE ]

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT PIZZA WTF

tisthefire 06-29-2007 09:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT PIZZA WTF

[/ QUOTE ]i lol'd bbv is on today btw

lsuplayer 06-29-2007 09:05 PM

Pizza Rules!!!!

PattdownManiac 06-29-2007 09:10 PM

I was in a long line at a pizza parlour and was talking to my girlfriend on my celly about how this stupid black woman cut in front of me in line. Next thing I know she is all up in my face and I am like what ever and ignore her. Till she brings in her huge black boyfriend who just got out of prison, I try to pay him no attention and keep talking to my girlfriend on the phone but he attacked me savagely while everyone stood by and watched [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. It made the evening news cause it was filmed.

gamblar 06-29-2007 09:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was in a long line at a pizza parlour and was talking to my girlfriend on my celly about how this stupid black woman cut in front of me in line. Next thing I know she is all up in my face and I am like what ever and ignore her. Till she brings in her huge black boyfriend who just got out of prison, I try to pay him no attention and keep talking to my girlfriend on the phone but he attacked me savagely while everyone stood by and watched [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. It made the evening news cause it was filmed.

[/ QUOTE ]

The hudge black boyfriend didn't do it because you disrespected his girlfriend, he did it because he knew you were someone who liked to ruin other peoples fun... He could smell that you were a snitch.

/just sayin

Heavens_Myst 06-29-2007 09:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah...it was going to be a 2-day cuz it says in the sticky "NO DEATH WISHES", but I guess the mod notes on my account are quite extensive so he bumped it to a 5-day

[/ QUOTE ]

least it wasn't gild who did it to you, TWICE [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

SmokeyRidesAgain 06-29-2007 10:04 PM

I hate Subway for kind of the same reason. Not only do you encounter the kind of retardery mentioned, it happens 6 times.. or however many drop outs you have to talk to in the course of getting one sanwich. HYACHACAHCHACHACHACHACHA I JUST WANT TWO BITS OF BREAD, AND SOME MEAT IN THERE. This isn't pass the fking parcel. I also think the majority of employees are eastern europeans because they are bred to work in that commubullshit style where labour is divided into guy-who-butters-bread, guy-who-puts-one-item-on-bread, etc, etc etc.

[censored] I'm tilting just thinking about that crapfest. Indie sandwich shops FTMFW.

rakemeplz 06-29-2007 10:07 PM

Women suck @ making decisions. See poker. NEXT.

ICallHimGamblor 06-29-2007 11:23 PM

I worked at a pizza place for one summer during college. A beautiful Hungarian chick asked for ketchup for her pizza. I sexed her nonstop until she had to go back to Budapest.

I like pizza.

mbillie1 06-29-2007 11:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I worked at a pizza place for one summer during college. A beautiful Hungarian chick asked for ketchup for her pizza. I sexed her nonstop until she had to go back to Budapest.

I like pizza.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

bluey 06-30-2007 01:05 AM

pizza is good but cajon chicken is delicious

NT! 06-30-2007 01:11 AM

yeah i used to work in a sort of gourmet-ish pizza place (lol sounds teh ghey but it was actually awesome) and we got some absurd orders. one time this woman ordered a pizza with no crust. i threw all the ingredients in a sauce pan and got it hot and gave them to her and she was like, wtf this looks all sloppy. and i'm like, no [censored] bitch.

someone else ordered a panini with no bread, similar outcome.

chadmack 06-30-2007 01:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Women suck @ making decisions. See poker. NEXT.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

Yo Adrians! 06-30-2007 01:28 AM

In a sorta-related item, I was at Culver's drive-through tonight, and this woman in a minivan in front of me - who, like me, had been waiting in a long car line for about 10 minutes, staring at the menu on the big board - finally gets to the drive-through speaker and has no idea what she wants. She has no idea what her four freakin' kids in the back seat want, either, and proceeds to hem and haw for a couple minutes.

I was like, '@#$^!@$, @#%^!%$~!!!!!!! #^*#$%^!!!'

swingdoc 06-30-2007 02:44 AM

At least at pizza joints there is the possibility of a real moral dilemma like italian sausage or regular sausage. I see these asshats all the time at places like Wendy's where they are just baffled by all the choices that taste approximately the same. It always ends the same. The employees pull my limp, sobbing body off the floor where I'm futiley trying to put grandma's spleen back in her abdomen.

BillNye 06-30-2007 02:50 AM

I know a girl who is 16 years old and refuses to order pizza over the phone. Her friends have to do it for her when shes at her own house.

Edit: Said chick is more or less "normal"

prodonkey 06-30-2007 05:10 PM

I know tons of people that absolutely hate calling to order pizza.. they always want someone else to do it for some reason.

And about the subway thing.. that drives me insane, when the retard that cuts the bread and puts the meat on, can't finish making the thing.. nooooo I have to wait till Suzy Lazy Eye, walks out of the back room, washes her hands.. puts gloves on, then finishes it.

fluffpop62 06-30-2007 05:43 PM

I am one of those people that always does this with salad; I don't eat dressing or tomatoes, and I prefer romaine lettuce to any other lettuce...I assume it's relatively annoying for the waiter/waitress but at least I know what I want/don't want.

I used to work at a bagel place and I would hate it when people would change their orders after we had already started making it. It's the same principle; you've been waiting in line, one would naturally assume you would think about your order and be pretty set in what you wanted by the time you've placed it--oh wait, no, you decided to think about it only after you order it! BRILLIANT!

Kugr84 06-30-2007 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wasn't that at a Subway?