Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Table selection programs on Party (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=430049)

FionnMac 06-18-2007 12:15 PM

Table selection programs on Party

Sorry if there's already been threads on this, but i'm looking for the best table selection software to use on Party.

I've heard of SixthSense, Fishfinder, and Poker Usher . Anyone got any advice about which one to go for?

Cheers

Todpullen 06-18-2007 02:36 PM

Re: Table selection programs on Party

You may wish to look into SpadeEye too.

faststeady 06-18-2007 06:08 PM

I'd be interested in which is recommended as well

rvg72 06-18-2007 06:14 PM

I use SpadeEye and it seems to do the job plus it is pretty inexpensive. I'd recommend giving it a shot.

rvg

FionnMac 06-18-2007 07:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd be interested in which is recommended as well

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

sixth sense has the outrageous monthly subscription.

PokerUsher has a "cleaner" interface and is better for multi-levels/multi-sites. It also updates real

fast due to having own database.

SixthSense is more configurable + more stats, but is more clunky and only displays one site/level at a time. It is slow to scan on the first scan, but a bit better thereafter (less than a minute or so)

Haven't used fishfinder

[/ QUOTE ]

The above quote is copied/pasted from a post in the Party regs thread in msnl, seems quite useful info.

brainkick 06-18-2007 07:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I use SpadeEye and it seems to do the job plus it is pretty inexpensive. I'd recommend giving it a shot.

rvg

[/ QUOTE ]
Here's another vote for SpadeEye.

HalvSame 06-18-2007 09:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

SixthSense 06-18-2007 10:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
SixthSense is more configurable + more stats, but is more clunky and only displays one site/level at a time.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not true. Sixth Sense is the only table selection tool that will let you scan MULTIPLE sites and levels at one time instantly.

-Ben

stigmata 06-19-2007 06:20 AM

Sorry, that was a mistake. It was meant to read:

SpadeEye is more configurable + more stats, but is more clunky and only displays one site/level at a time.

stigmata 06-19-2007 06:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
SixthSense is more configurable + more stats, but is more clunky and only displays one site/level at a time.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not true. Sixth Sense is the only table selection tool that will let you scan MULTIPLE sites and levels at one time instantly.

-Ben

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, this is wrong, because PokerUsher allows you to scan multiple sites/levels at one time. It is also expensive though ($100 per site, although that is a one-off payment)

dotbum 06-19-2007 08:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FionnMac 06-19-2007 10:25 AM

No love for sixth sense? Is it purely the $30/month cost that's putting people off? Cos i wouldn't mind at all paying that if it's significantly better/easier to use than spadeeye.

PatInTheHat 06-19-2007 12:13 PM

I also use SpadeEye over SixthSense basically only because of the cost. SixthSense is faster and probably better if your willing to pay for it.

Having said that I beta tested with Poker Usher a fair bit and it seems better or as good as SixthSense in a lot of ways plus is way cheaper.

stigmata 06-20-2007 06:52 AM

i agree that given costs, pokerusher is a better choice.

spadeeye is the "budget" option, but probably the best if you aren't multi-siteing/levelling.

stigmata 06-20-2007 06:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
No love for sixth sense? Is it purely the $30/month cost that's putting people off?

[/ QUOTE ]

$540/year (for me) seems outrageous when PT only costs 50 bucks, especially when you can get better/similar software for less than that, and it will work for ever.

SixthSense 06-20-2007 09:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
...and it will work for ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just like PokerTableScan?

Mr_Snood 06-20-2007 10:27 AM

Well no offense, but even if SpadeEye stops working some day, then most of the people used it for months.
Think of it as a Sixthsense subscription without knowing when it ends, maybe weeks, maybe months, but for sure it will pay off.

NoTurns 06-20-2007 04:13 PM

I'm not really familiar with the other tools but I've been a Sixth Sense user for quite some time now and I love it. Support is very good also!

So 1 vote for SS from me.

miked002 06-20-2007 09:47 PM

One more vote for SS. I really started to kick butt with it when I created a custom scoring schema. Well worth the investment.

sputnik365 06-21-2007 08:12 AM

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]SS

Suerte 07-10-2007 12:34 AM

I might be a little late on this thread, but I use sixth sense and love it. It might be a little difficult to configure, but if you are smart about the way you set it up it will really help. It is certianly worth the monthly subscription. The guys that made it are great at tech support and will always help with problems.

thetank 07-12-2007 05:01 PM

anybody using pokerusher on vista? my table finder keeps locking up...