Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   papa_chippi on FTP (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=429408)

tubk 06-17-2007 02:15 PM

papa_chippi on FTP

this guy actually 100% totally owns 1/2 NL HU on full tilt, he always completly owns anyone, hes playing tehh_pwnerer now and has a 2200 stack which is like normal for him, he just stacks and stacks and stacks people over and over, and runs so hot, anyone ever played him? any views on him? i think hes gotta be the toughest 1/2 HU player for sure, anyone daring enough to step in and bust him?

tubk 06-17-2007 02:17 PM

Re: papa_chippi on FTP

just stacked him again...

neverforgetlol 06-17-2007 02:18 PM

I look forward to him moving up and getting raped

tubk 06-17-2007 02:22 PM

i look forward to watching you rape him, i think [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

MasterLJ 06-17-2007 02:23 PM

I've won more money off that guy than anyone. I just broke his BR last week.

tubk 06-17-2007 02:27 PM

yh i googled papa_chippi just then and saw a post from you about him, you must have him pretty worked out, especially since he runs hotter than anyone ive ever seen.

MasterLJ 06-17-2007 02:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yh i googled papa_chippi just then and saw a post from you about him, you must have him pretty worked out, especially since he runs hotter than anyone ive ever seen.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's incredibly easy to play.

He 3bets 40%+. He will call me with 2nd pair no kicker and sometimes ace-high. It's profitable to shove a lot of hands pre-flop since he 3bets so light and so often that you can pick up 10% of his stack every time.

If I make anything from TPTK to the nuts, I shove the flop and watch him call me with retarded hands. He's gonna put my son through college.

EDIT: Since this is NVG, he was busto not two weeks ago. He sits at my table and buy-ins in for $20 (I play 0.50/1 mostly)... I tell him I won't play him short. He then does it 2-3 more times after waitlisting for me. Finally he actually has some money (he made $300 in 30 minutes off a meager amount) and buys-in full. I take it all in about 10 minutes. He stacked me once when he had AK vs my AQ pf shove, but it was all down hill from there for him.

tubk 06-17-2007 02:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

do you have a screen name on full tilt that your willing to share so i know its you when your playing him?

He 3bets 40%+. He will call me with 2nd pair no kicker and sometimes ace-high. It's profitable to shove a lot of hands pre-flop since he 3bets so light and so often that you can pick up 10% of his stack every time.

If I make anything from TPTK to the nuts, I shove the flop and watch him call me with retarded hands. He's gonna put my son through college.

[/ QUOTE ]

GrandMelon 06-17-2007 02:32 PM

Worst brag ever?

MasterLJ 06-17-2007 02:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

do you have a screen name on full tilt that your willing to share so i know its you when your playing him?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm trying not to give it out too much anymore as I will be doing nothing but playing HU starting about mid-August onwards (as in, for a living). It's pretty obvious it's me though, although it's not the same as my 2+2 name.

AntonHeat 06-17-2007 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm trying not to give it out too much anymore as I will be doing nothing but playing HU starting about mid-August onwards (as in, for a living). It's pretty obvious it's me though, although it's not the same as my 2+2 name.

[/ QUOTE ]

Search his posts he posted his SN

sledgerr 06-17-2007 04:57 PM

Ive played pappi chippi alot HU, all .50/1 and once you've played a few hands is very easy to play against, and a very profitable opponent.
He's super aggressive and i'll admit he took me for a buyin or too at the very star, but as Master said, easy to get the better of once you've worked him out

tubk 06-17-2007 05:37 PM

i still think he is a very talented player who obviously makes a lotta cash from the majority of people even if his strategy is easily exploitable by some

DLizzle 06-17-2007 05:38 PM

looks like its gonna be tough for this guy to get action now

Papa Chippi 06-17-2007 05:40 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]I Like you LJJones....and I just checked my pt and saw you have taken the most off me out of everyone I played on FTP. I cant wait for you to move up and play me some more...gL

ThanksInAdvance 06-17-2007 05:43 PM

He's an ego whore don't inflate it any more then it already is...

Sponger. 06-17-2007 05:43 PM

Papa,

Why haven't you moved up to higher stakes? You win a lot of money. Your BR should be too big for 1/2

Papa Chippi 06-17-2007 05:46 PM

I might move up to 2/4 soon...

tubk 06-17-2007 05:47 PM

papa im going to send you a private message soon, please check ur messages like tomorow, thanks.

MasterLJ 06-18-2007 12:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]I Like you LJJones....and I just checked my pt and saw you have taken the most off me out of everyone I played on FTP. I cant wait for you to move up and play me some more...gL

[/ QUOTE ]

What can I say, I don't lie.

How did you muster up a BR in the last 2 weeks?

PokerSoccer 06-18-2007 01:04 AM

he ran sick hot against me man

Papa Chippi 06-18-2007 01:39 AM

If you really thought I was broke....you are very naive sir [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

john voight 06-18-2007 02:17 AM

papa, how much for lessons? I like playing HU, but play way too scared.

Also, is the juice sick? I hear ppl saying the rake for FT low and Mid stakes HU games is bad.

rokstedy 06-18-2007 03:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Also, is the juice sick? I hear ppl saying the rake for FT low and Mid stakes HU games is bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it wrong to get a level of joy from being rickrolled?

MasterLJ 06-18-2007 10:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you really thought I was broke....you are very naive sir [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, I call total BS on that. You were running bad and I fail to see you being a very profitable player, but perhaps you are a slight winner.

MasterLJ 06-18-2007 10:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The juice isn't bad.

I always look at it in terms of $Won to $Rake, and my ratio right now is 2.5 (across all levels)... meaning for every $2.5 I make, I pay $1 in rake, which is much better than 6max.

The rake obviously gets better as you move up, but the profit potential is so huge that it's not a big concern imo.

tubk 06-18-2007 10:20 AM

yh the rake does kind of suck at 0.50 1.00 HU IMO, but like you say, plenty of awful players there as well.

easycall 07-17-2007 01:41 AM

My latest hands against him...

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $1/$2 Blinds - 2 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter)

BB: $542.30
Hero (SB): $275.60

Preflop: Hero is dealt T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero raises to $6.00</font>, <font color="red">BB raises to $20.00</font>, Hero calls $14.00

Flop: ($40) 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $30.00</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises all-in to $255.60</font>, BB calls $225.60

Turn: ($551.20) 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 All-In)

River: ($551.20) K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 All-In)

Pot Size: $551.20 ($0.50 Rake)

BB had 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (three of a kind, Eights) and WON ( $275.10)
Hero had T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (a pair of Tens) and LOST (-$275.60)

---

This is incred. standard against him, flop wise...so sick, he was insta-calling this [censored] all day and running good for most part

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $1/$2 Blinds - 2 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter)

Hero (BB): $621.60
SB: $201.00

Preflop: Hero is dealt 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">SB raises to $6.00</font>, Hero calls $4.00

Flop: ($12) 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $6.00</font>, <font color="red">SB raises to $25.00</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises all-in to $615.60</font>, SB calls all-in for $170.00
Uncalled bet of $420.60 returned to Hero

Turn: ($402) 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players - 2 All-In)

River: ($402) 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players - 2 All-In)

Pot Size: $402.00 ($0.50 Rake)

SB had Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (Queen Ten high) and WON (+$200.50)
Hero had 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (Jack Nine high) and LOST (-$201.00)

---

This was fun. Usually I open here, but felt like limping..

BB: $576.10
Hero (SB): $200.00

Preflop: Hero is dealt 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero calls $1.00, <font color="red">BB raises to $6.00</font>, Hero calls $4.00

Flop: ($12) 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $10.00</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $32.00</font>, <font color="red">BB raises to $90.00</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises all-in to $194.00</font>, BB calls $104.00

Turn: ($400) 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 All-In)

River: ($400) 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 All-In)

Pot Size: $400.00 ($0.50 Rake)

BB had K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (a flush, King high) and WON (+$199.50)
Hero had 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (two pair, Jacks and Nines) and LOST (-$200.00)

---

Running good?

BB: $199.00
Hero (SB): $527.30

Preflop: Hero is dealt K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero raises to $6.00</font>, <font color="red">BB raises to $20.00</font>, Hero calls $14.00

Flop: ($40) 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $30.00</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises all-in to $507.30</font>, BB calls all-in for $149.00
Uncalled bet of $328.30 returned to Hero

Turn: ($398) 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players - 2 All-In)

River: ($398) K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players - 2 All-In)

Pot Size: $398.00 ($0.50 Rake)

BB had 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (a flush, Queen high) and WON (+$198.50)
Hero had K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (a pair of Kings) and LOST (-$199.00)

---

This was our first hand of the day, big pot wise...i def made mistake on all streets...river I was 90% folding but i make horrid decisions sometimes.

Hero (BB): $197.00
SB: $231.20

Preflop: Hero is dealt A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)

Flop: ($12) A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">SB bets $10.00</font>, Hero calls $10.00

Turn: ($32) 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $22.00</font>, <font color="red">SB raises to $65.00</font>, Hero calls $43.00

River: ($162) 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">SB bets all-in for $150.20</font>, Hero calls all-in for $116.00
Uncalled bet of $34.20 returned to SB
Uncalled bet of $0.00 returned to Hero

Pot Size: $394.00 ($0.50 Rake)

SB had A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (a flush, Ace high) and WON (+$196.50)
Hero had A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (two pair, Aces and Eights) and LOST (-$197.00)

---

i lold

BB: $564.00
Hero (SB): $434.80

Preflop: Hero is dealt 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)

Flop: ($40) 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $30.00</font>, Hero calls $30.00

Turn: ($100) 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
BB checks, Hero checks

River: ($100) 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
BB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $56.00</font>, BB calls $56.00

Pot Size: $212.00 ($0.50 Rake)

BB had 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (three of a kind, Eights) and WON (+$105.50)
Hero had 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ([9s 7s] two pair, Nines and Eights) and LOST (-$106.00)

---

this kinda [censored] is nothing surprising...i just have to do it much more often against him..can be annoying when it works...but then i run sick in all our big pots.

Hero (BB): $205.55
SB: $762.85

Preflop: Hero is dealt J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">SB raises to $6.00</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $18.00</font>, SB calls $12.00

Flop: ($36) K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $25.00</font>, SB folds
Uncalled bet of $25.00 returned to Hero

Pot Size: $36.00 ($0.50 Rake)

---

this kinda stuff...have to pull on him a lot...

Hero (BB): $423.80
SB: $284.80

Preflop: Hero is dealt K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)

Flop: ($12) 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">SB bets $10.00</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $32.00</font>, SB folds
Uncalled bet of $22.00 returned to Hero

Pot Size: $32.00 ($0.50 Rake)

---

and now for the fun pots.

He was up 5-6 buy-ins on me..not sure. we were two tabling...thing that pisses me off, is when he runs bad, he leaves. I get back to down -$288 and he immediately leaves. sigh. he makes so many more bad plays when losing, very annoying to have him leave.

---

gambol

BB: $417.25
Hero (SB): $576.35

Preflop: Hero is dealt J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)

Flop: ($40) 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $30.00</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $99.00</font>, <font color="red">BB raises all-in to $397.25</font>, Hero calls $298.25

Turn: ($834.50) 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 All-In)

River: ($834.50) 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 All-In)

Pot Size: $834.50 ($0.50 Rake)

BB had J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (a pair of Fours) and LOST (-$417.25)
Hero had J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (a straight, Jack high) and WON (+$416.75)

---

I couldn't believe i held

BB: $413.00
Hero (SB): $312.30

Preflop: Hero is dealt Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)

Flop: ($40) T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $30.00</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $90.00</font>, <font color="red">BB raises all-in to $393.00</font>, Hero calls all-in for $202.30
Uncalled bet of $100.70 returned to BB

Turn: ($624.60) A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players - 2 All-In)

River: ($624.60) 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players - 2 All-In)

Pot Size: $624.60 ($0.50 Rake)

BB had 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (a pair of Nines) and LOST (-$312.30)
Hero had Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (a pair of Tens) and WON (+$311.80)

---

pissed i checked the flop, i was in an aim convo and didn't even realize i had 3bet pre...lol

Hero (BB): $348.10
SB: $649.50

Preflop: Hero is dealt T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">SB raises to $6.00</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $18.00</font>, SB calls $12.00

Flop: ($36) Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, SB checks

Turn: ($36) 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $25.00</font>, SB calls $25.00

River: ($86) 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $67.00</font>, SB calls $67.00

Pot Size: $220.00 ($0.50 Rake)

SB had T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (a pair of Tens) and LOST (-$110.00)
Hero had T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (two pair, Queens and Tens) and WON (+$109.50)

---

wee

BB: $794.90
Hero (SB): $221.00

Preflop: Hero is dealt J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero raises to $6.00</font>, BB calls $4.00

Flop: ($12) 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
BB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $8.00</font>, <font color="red">BB raises to $25.00</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises all-in to $215.00</font>, BB calls $190.00

Turn: ($442) Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 All-In)

River: ($442) 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 All-In)

Pot Size: $442.00 ($0.50 Rake)

BB had 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (a pair of Fives) and LOST (-$221.00)
Hero had J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (two pair, Queens and Fives) and WON (+$220.50)

---

kewl

Hero (BB): $259.50
SB: $365.50

Preflop: Hero is dealt K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)

Flop: ($36) A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $25.00</font>, <font color="red">SB raises to $75.00</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises all-in to $241.50</font>, SB calls $166.50

Turn: ($519) A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 All-In)

River: ($519) 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 All-In)

Pot Size: $519.00 ($0.50 Rake)

SB had J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (three of a kind, Aces) and LOST (-$259.50)
Hero had K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (three of a kind, Aces) and WON (+$259.00)

---

usually he has air here...so i was content with just calling. i had played a hand like this before, had bottom pair, ace kicker on a KJ4 board, and he bet flop/t/riv strong and i called it down and was good...this time

BB: $1,327.20
Hero (SB): $248.50

Preflop: Hero is dealt 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero calls $1.00, BB checks

Flop: ($4) 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $4.00</font>, Hero calls $4.00

Turn: ($12) 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $10.00</font>, Hero calls $10.00

River: ($32) A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
BB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $30.00</font>, <font color="red">BB raises to $90.00</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises all-in to $232.50</font>, BB calls $142.50

Pot Size: $497.00 ($0.50 Rake)

BB had 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (three of a kind, Fours) and LOST (-$248.50)
Hero had 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (a full house, Fours full of Aces) and WON (+$248.00)

so that was nice

---

yawn. i know he does this too...but w/e have to more so against him

BB: $1,235.70
Hero (SB): $196.50

Preflop: Hero is dealt J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)

Flop: ($40) 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)

Turn: ($100) 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
BB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $65.00</font>, BB folds
Uncalled bet of $65.00 returned to Hero

Pot Size: $100.00 ($0.50 Rake)

---

BB: $582.40
Hero (SB): $432.50

Preflop: Hero is dealt T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)

Flop: ($40) Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)

Turn: ($100) 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
BB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $77.00</font>, BB folds
Uncalled bet of $77.00 returned to Hero

Pot Size: $100.00 ($0.50 Rake)

--

and so forth and so on.

i have a lot of fun playing him...just very annoying when he runs good early, then loses it back, and quits.

MaxRaises 07-17-2007 01:52 AM

easycall, that sucks that it took you a month to write that post up.

easycall 07-17-2007 02:00 AM

bored