Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Message to NVG (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=423543)

BrandiRose 06-09-2007 03:46 AM

Message to NVG

After cashing out yesterday, I needed a day off. The WSOP is draining and I want to be prepared and well rested for tomorrow's HORSE event. With that said, this is not how I would like to be spending the little bit of free time that I have nowadays... Regardless, I am quite disgusted with a few things on here and on other sites. The comments made attacking my character are enough to beat anyone down. So far I have been strong and will continue to put my focus on my tournament play and bettering myself on poker knowledge.

Tonight though, I want to make a public statement. I feel so disturbed right now. It makes me want to vommit. I'm not sure where all the cruelty and wicked comments come from, as I know that I have done nothing to deserve them. For those who have met me (besides perhaps losing my cool in a game or two) I have been nothing but nice and friendly. I have been a very good person. Any other information you think you know about my integrity and character comes second hand.
No one besides myself and the two people whom I have had serious problems with, know what truly transpired in those events. Everything else is mere speculation and innuendo.

What troubles me the most is that very few people know me, yet I am continually referred to as being a "theif" and a "whore". This could not be further from the truth. I have been with only two people in the poker world. Both of whom I was involved in serious relationships. And both of these relationships ended in a friendship.

Those that know me, will say that (yes, perhaps I am a bit self-absorbed... which should be somewhat understandable. I have a lot going on) but that I am a very sweet and authentic girl. I have never stolen from anyone.
Brandon would be the first to acknowledge that I am a trust-worthy person. He regularly had anywhere from 60K to 100K lying around the house at any given time. I never took even $1 from him. That's not who I am. I don't take things from other people, whether it be money or other material things.

I will be the first to admit that there have been certain situations in the past which I have not handled as well as I should have. I am not perfect. Yet, I am definitely not a thief, nor am I a whore.

I challenge anyone to this... before judging me and making assumptions, why don't you talk to me and try to get to know me so that you can see for yourself what kind of person I truly am?

Dave_K 06-09-2007 03:47 AM

Re: Message to NVG

U R funny

Yeti 06-09-2007 03:48 AM

whatever. what's the real deal with you and david?

holyfield5 06-09-2007 03:48 AM

this has exciting implications

Dadswell 06-09-2007 03:49 AM

keeps getting better and better

ut2010 06-09-2007 03:49 AM

penis on your back?

holyfield5 06-09-2007 03:49 AM

brandi weve seen your type a million times over, you arent fooling anyone.

killsadie 06-09-2007 03:50 AM

wanna buttsecks for a buyin?

nutshot2 06-09-2007 03:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]

What troubles me the most is that very few people know me, yet I am continually referred to as being a "theif" and a "whore". This could not be more true.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Dadswell 06-09-2007 03:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this has exciting implications

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/407...dikshiteh0.jpg

?

BJLTNYK 06-09-2007 03:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I challenge anyone to this... before judging me and making assumptions, why don't you talk to me and try to get to know me so that you can see for yourself what kind of person I truly am?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am a 20 year old relatively good looking male. What I do not have is millions of dollars or even enough to stake you into tournaments. Still have interest in a conversation?

Victor 06-09-2007 03:53 AM

brandi we want filth and drama, pls do better next time.

5_year_old_bully 06-09-2007 03:53 AM

Brandi,
Obviously this post is part of your deal with David to increase ad revenue.

Your exploits are well documented from bustoing Mark's account and changing the password, to writing 'i will fly one day' in blood on the wall of his bathroom. It is clear that you are a psycho hose beast.

My only hope is that this thread leads to great photoshopping.

HOWMANY 06-09-2007 03:54 AM

Brandi, I'm sure I speak for all of NVG when I ask how you managed to build a 200k roll. The last time you mentioned a specific game you played it was 50/100 LHE and it is just plain physically impossible to win 200k in a game that size in such a short period of time even if you magically won every chip on the table every time you played.

Bakes 06-09-2007 03:54 AM

whatever your a [censored] for encouraging it through this forum

dumb-arse, that is

ericicecream 06-09-2007 03:55 AM

Could be you're not a whore or a thief. I couldn't care less about that or about those who say you are.

You sure do seem to want attention though.

Injection 06-09-2007 03:55 AM

tl;dr but can I fertilise you so we can have babies together?

StrongArm 06-09-2007 03:55 AM

why do this to urself....are u in that much need for attention. Your words mean nothing on the net, ITS ALL ABOUT ACTIONS. GO SHOW SOME MORE [censored]!!

gotta earn respec yo

Dave_K 06-09-2007 03:56 AM

I love how she wants attention, but then once its on her she acts like she doesn't want it. Come on, you are happy people are talking about you on internet forums. Why else would you be putting FT logos on your bare chest and doing things that put you in the spotlight. You are a regular attention whore.

"Hey guys look at me, look at me!!"... "Hey why is everyone looking at me?!?

certifiable 06-09-2007 03:57 AM

brandi,

do u ever plan to compensate newhouse for the time you burnt thru his roll on PS? your reputation as a thief stems mainly from that incident.

BluffTHIS! 06-09-2007 03:59 AM

Brandi,

You are a proven lying hustler, who has from the first used these forums to promote yourself and con the many naive posters here. You made suckers of a lot of the gullible around here who first believed your boo-hoo BS in the big drama bomb thread, and were later forced to admit they had been taken.

You have never ended the big con, and your OP is just more of the same. You try to con suckers into willingly giving you money with the inference that the sucker might get a little taste. So while it may technically be true that you aren't a thief or a whore, you are in fact a hustler and a tramp.

If you want to get treated with respect, then act worthy of respect. Which means either playing poker on your own money all the time, or getting a real job that isn't sex related.

nutshot2 06-09-2007 03:59 AM

i would like answers to every question asked thus far

antistuff 06-09-2007 04:00 AM

just when i thought you were ok you come out and deny being a thief and a whore. well you just lost yourself a fan.

Injection 06-09-2007 04:00 AM

Okay now that I've actually read your post, I can offer some help. Deep down, nobody means any of the [censored] that they spew on these forums, everyone just says whatever for a laugh or two.. Trust me when I say we'd all love to have honour of staking you in some SAT's [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

BrandiRose 06-09-2007 04:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Brandi,

Your exploits are well documented from bustoing Mark's account and changing the password, to writing 'i will fly one day' in blood on the wall of his bathroom. It is clear that you are a psycho hose beast.

[/ QUOTE ]

And you witnessed all of this FIRST HAND, didn't you???? Did superman give you super invisible powers?? You actually SAW me write blood on walls? You were there???

I'm not going to drag anyone down or call people out, or speculate openly the reasons such allegations have been made. I am sorry to disappoint, but there will be no more drama or controversies regarding myself. From this point on my poker will speak for itself and I am going to continue to be the outgoing and friendly person that I am.

FyteOn 06-09-2007 04:03 AM

o/u set at 273 replies

Full-Metall 06-09-2007 04:04 AM

Re: Message to NVG *DELETED*

Post deleted by Dids

holyfield5 06-09-2007 04:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Brandi,

[/ QUOTE ]

And you witnessed all of this FIRST HAND, didn't you???? Did superman give you super invisible powers?? You actually SAW me write blood on walls? You were there???

I'm not going to drag anyone down or call people out, or speculate openly the reasons such allegations have been made. I am sorry to disappoint, but there will be no more drama or controversies regarding myself. From this point on my poker will speak for itself and I am going to continue to be the outgoing and friendly person that I am.

[/ QUOTE ]

let your poker speak for itself? are you serious? you are TERRIBLE, you couldnt beat 50NL i guarantee, learn the game before you make boast like this.

antistuff 06-09-2007 04:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]

You actually SAW me write blood on walls?

[/ QUOTE ]

i did. you were using your tampon as a quill.

Dadswell 06-09-2007 04:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldn't it be wonderful to have supermans powers? Just think, with them you could live up to your dream of one day flying.

5_year_old_bully 06-09-2007 04:05 AM

<font color="red">
Did you ever pay mark back for the money you lost on his account? Did you ever pay him back for the plane tickets he bought you?
</font>

teddyFBI 06-09-2007 04:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="purple">brandi,

do u ever plan to compensate newhouse for the time you burnt thru his roll on PS? your reputation as a thief stems mainly from that incident.
</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="purple">PLEASE ANSWER THIS. IT'S IMPORTANT.</font>

5_year_old_bully 06-09-2007 04:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
o/u set at 273 replies

[/ QUOTE ]

over unless its locked

AceCR9 06-09-2007 04:06 AM

I'm coming to vegas soon, kinda wondering if you need a satellite stake?

Dadswell 06-09-2007 04:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]

<font color="red">
Did you ever pay mark back for the money you lost on his account? Did you ever pay him back for the plane tickets he bought you?
</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

He was staking her, and the plane ticket was a gift. LDO!

5_year_old_bully 06-09-2007 04:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Brandi,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was not there but Mark has built up a lot of trust in the community so I believe him.

BluffTHIS! 06-09-2007 04:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="purple">brandi,

</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="purple">PLEASE ANSWER THIS. IT'S IMPORTANT.</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Look you all know the answer to that, because she's a lying hustler. But really anyone who let themselves be conned by her doesn't deserve their money back. All they deserve is a scarlet S stamped on their foreheads for SUCKER.

ut2010 06-09-2007 04:08 AM

let your poker speak for itself? lol

Injection 06-09-2007 04:09 AM

Plz explain how you managed to get yourself in this situation (after all, you only ever get your money in as 75-95% fav amirite?):

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/2326/jobbg3.jpg

nutshot2 06-09-2007 04:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am sorry to disappoint, but there will be no more drama or controversies regarding myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaa