Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Affiliates/RakeBack (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Affiliate cashier account under investigation - Party Poker (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=420349)

loveinvain 06-05-2007 09:44 AM

Affiliate cashier account under investigation - Party Poker

I get this message when I log into cashier. not "affiliate account" bet "affiliate cashier account".

WTF does this mean, I wonder if this has happened to anyone else.

theres no number to call them from Estonia so I sent an email and havent heard anything yet so I though Id ask here.

Any help appreciated.

gulogulo 06-05-2007 02:06 PM

Re: Affiliate cashier account under investigation - Party Poker

It just happened to me too. Sent an e-mail but haven't heard anything...

badmagicaland 06-05-2007 02:09 PM

same here, sent email and been on hold for nearly 2 hours

badmagicaland 06-05-2007 02:14 PM

Important Notice - Multiple player accounts
Posted by Affiliate Team @ 11:57 am

PartyPartners is committed to ensure that affiliates are suitably rewarded for the players they refer and do not have any incentive to migrate players away from other affiliates. With effect from 1st June 2007, we are making system changes to ensure that there is no financial incentive for affiliates to “poach” players from other affiliates. Any player who creates an account on any of our brands starting 1st June 2007 and has had an account with us before will not be eligible as a Real Money Player and will not contribute to affiliate accruals. This is in line with clause 2.17 of the affiliate agreement which specifically defines a Real Money player as somebody who has not been a player with us before. In line with our affiliate terms and conditions, we reserve the right to deduct monies for any players referred by you before 1st June if they already had an account with us.

its to do with that above ^

Ron-Mexico 06-05-2007 02:21 PM

They are supposedly going back as far as September \ October of 2006 and deducting funds. There should be MASSIVE fallout from this.

badmagicaland 06-05-2007 02:26 PM

well they've dealt with it terribly, i like the way the annoucement comes right at the end of the month, they make you work hard all month and then screw you, they are the only ones who profit, [censored] it take them to court i say! whos up for it ?

Ron-Mexico 06-05-2007 02:26 PM

The problem isn't going to be going forward, it's in the past. They are actually deducting money from players that might have signed up in say December that you SHOULDN'T have got credit for.

we reserve the right to deduct monies for any players referred by you before 1st June if they already had an account with us.

badmagicaland 06-05-2007 02:33 PM

well if they are going back then they should go back the whole way or not at all else thats unfair. period.

archie_wilde 06-05-2007 09:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Important Notice - Multiple player accounts
Posted by Affiliate Team @ 11:57 am

PartyPartners is committed to ensure that affiliates are suitably rewarded for the players they refer and do not have any incentive to migrate players away from other affiliates. With effect from 1st June 2007, we are making system changes to ensure that there is no financial incentive for affiliates to “poach” players from other affiliates. Any player who creates an account on any of our brands starting 1st June 2007 and has had an account with us before will not be eligible as a Real Money Player and will not contribute to affiliate accruals. This is in line with clause 2.17 of the affiliate agreement which specifically defines a Real Money player as somebody who has not been a player with us before. In line with our affiliate terms and conditions, we reserve the right to deduct monies for any players referred by you before 1st June if they already had an account with us.

its to do with that above ^

[/ QUOTE ]

Well if Party plans on doing this they might as well close their doors to the fu**ing world. They are such a-ho's with all this retro BS. They should have had their act together in the first place. Go ahead close my f'n account and I will just press a few buttons and go to Fulltilt.

Merovingian9 06-05-2007 10:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They are supposedly going back as far as September \ October of 2006 and deducting funds. There should be MASSIVE fallout from this.

[/ QUOTE ]
Do you know exactly how far they are going back? Where did you read this?

06-06-2007 02:26 AM

Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

loveinvain 06-06-2007 04:47 AM

I can't find this going back stuff on the website, can you provide a link.

Anyhow I hope this it cause I haven't poached anyone, I did have one person close her account and open a new one but she was with me before anyway so i suppose I poached her from myself duh.

Anyhow they still haven't respopnded to me, very frustrating.

06-06-2007 04:52 AM

badmagicaland 06-06-2007 06:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Login to PartyPartners. Its right there at the top, Updates. Click View Old Updates or whatever, very easy to see.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont actually see this either, what topic is it under?

also, has anyone heard anything yet, i cant get hrough to them on the phone and haven't had no email responce

06-06-2007 06:28 AM

badmagicaland 06-06-2007 07:39 AM

yes it says they can go back before june the 1st but i didn't see anything about it saying how far they might go back.

Has anyone actually got a reply to an email or phone call?

shipitkthx 06-06-2007 02:45 PM

So convenient that they waited until they rolled out the new VIP system to do this. [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored]

Ron-Mexico 06-06-2007 02:46 PM

I was told from a couple affiliates their managers told them they will be going back up to last september. So anyone who closed their account, re-opened a new one, that affiliate will not only not get paid May's MGR \ CPA, they will OWE MONEY for those players for all those months they played and should not have gotten paid.

I can see some unhappy affiliates from all of this. Imagine party poker saying, no I think you owe us $50,000 instead of getting paid $10,000.

nextgenneo 06-06-2007 02:48 PM

WOWOWOWOWOWOW, gg pp

06-06-2007 02:48 PM

nextgenneo 06-06-2007 02:51 PM

lol, this is insane.

Herrigel 06-06-2007 03:03 PM

it never gets boring with party

Flintoff 06-06-2007 03:47 PM

This is seriously worrying for me.

Triptanes 06-06-2007 03:56 PM

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

hellmuth88 06-06-2007 04:05 PM

this is [censored] up

O Twist 06-06-2007 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was told from a couple affiliates their managers told them they will be going back up to last september. So anyone who closed their account, re-opened a new one, that affiliate will not only not get paid May's MGR \ CPA, they will OWE MONEY for those players for all those months they played and should not have gotten paid.

I can see some unhappy affiliates from all of this. Imagine party poker saying, no I think you owe us $50,000 instead of getting paid $10,000.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well f*** it. I am a player who witnessed the same bs in October. They f*** their affiliates. Who's next? I am gone
from party. Withdrew 3,700 and its safely in my hands. Bye Party you f****** morons.

Stefan_K 06-06-2007 05:24 PM

fu, pp

cdanarch 06-06-2007 05:59 PM

I am also confused as to what this means? First off, i had to close and reopen a new account AFTER the legislation Bill.. Since then under my affiliate i have been receiving rakeback. I already have ~2500 in my rakeback account waiting to be cashed out, and i am expecting another ~2000 or so this month.. What does this mean? Am i [censored] out of 4500? 2500? nothing? I closed and reopened my account after the legislation. how does this effect me?

iSTRONG 06-06-2007 06:10 PM

This is real bad but it was also totally expected.
Oh well, was fun while it lasted.

TheMetetron 06-06-2007 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am also confused as to what this means? First off, i had to close and reopen a new account AFTER the legislation Bill.. Since then under my affiliate i have been receiving rakeback. I already have ~2500 in my rakeback account waiting to be cashed out, and i am expecting another ~2000 or so this month.. What does this mean? Am i [censored] out of 4500? 2500? nothing? I closed and reopened my account after the legislation. how does this effect me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Any money you haven't already been paid by your affiliate is surely gone. Your affiliate is on the hook for money you already got paid. He will likely try to get that back somehow I imagine.

iSTRONG 06-06-2007 06:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Any money you haven't already been paid by your affiliate is surely gone. Your affiliate is on the hook for money you already got paid. He will likely try to get that back somehow I imagine.

[/ QUOTE ]

How is he gonna get that back? No, what gonna happen is that party is gonna withold any monies that is supposed to be paid out and stop playing the affiliates who are in debt until their debt has been settled.
Any affiliate that has been paying rakeback to people with several accounts is gonna go busto.

NoMeansYes_ 06-06-2007 06:26 PM

Creating an account in someone elses name like a family member could be a fix to this, as long as they haven't had an account before, am I right?

badmagicaland 06-06-2007 06:33 PM

just a thought: why dont party take the responcibility and say "we [censored] up this time"

you cant give affiliates money and then take it back. If the party system had loop holes then thats partys fault. They should fix the system and go from june the 1st.

tards

Stake Monster 06-06-2007 06:35 PM

^ agreed

archie_wilde 06-06-2007 06:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is real bad but it was also totally expected.
Oh well, was fun while it lasted.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep but if I was a player who opened and closed a new account and maybe was getting the unment.....able I would
get my money off party until this thing sorts itself out.
The next thing they might do is freeze players accounts. That would not suprise me at all given their track record.

centgas 06-06-2007 07:15 PM

Something has to be done about Party, any sort of mass email threat/moan or get a lot of people to stop playing at any certain point/time?@

marand 06-06-2007 07:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Creating an account in someone elses name like a family member could be a fix to this, as long as they haven't had an account before, am I right?

[/ QUOTE ]

So I guess you only need to get a new phone number and a digital photo of your family members ID?

I wonder how many affiliates are still going to be in business after this mess though. I mean if they 'owe money' for all MGR since September last year....

Ron-Mexico 06-06-2007 07:40 PM

Even if you guys say you had money owed to you by your affiliate, remember, you are the same guys who said you closed \ open a new account. YOU are part of the reasons your affiliate is going to go into the negative. Even if you had money owed to you, the affiliates are even more in the negative.

Here's a better question. Does this work in the reverse? Say you were signed up under a previous affiliate, you closed your account, then opened under a new affiliate. Does that affiliate you FIRST signed up with get back pay? What about future pay? :|

rocco1999 06-06-2007 08:32 PM

Anyone received any reply from party so far ?

Jay Riall 06-06-2007 08:51 PM

Is it safe to have funds on Party at the mo? Would they be able to take money from my account?