Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Going to make sexytime on hot jewgirl (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=419115)

Overfloater 06-03-2007 09:33 PM

Going to make sexytime on hot jewgirl

Heres the scoop. Rating is about 8/10 and is very bubbly and hyper. Met her through friends of friends. Last time we hung out (I was there with a couple of my friends, she was there with a couple of hers) she made some stupid excuse for me to get her number because she has a chump boyfriend whom ive already met. Hes a really "niiiiiiice guy". Im leavin town in a week, so I have that to my advantage as well. She plays guitar (is a girl though, so not nearly as well as me!) and so do I.

tentative plan:

1) have her come over under premise of playing guitar with me

2) right when she arrives, show her my room (where the guitar is), then take her downstairs to do something else

3) let her know that I wanna play her a song but I totally SHOULD NOT do it, because its a total panty dropper

4) do this game with her so she owes me a kiss: http://youtube.com/watch?v=0aWoN8MvGKw

5) rate her as a kisser... she gets 3 tries. First one gets 6/10, next one gets 7/10, next one gets 9/10... at which point you have to pry her off of you within a little while.

6) "im going to play you that song now... but you have to *promise* to restrain yourself even though I know that once you are really drawn to something, you get very aggressive towards it"

7) play guitar for about 1-2 minutes. put the guitar down. make out some more on the bed (only place to sit down in my room, even though its quite large)

8) make out for a while (like 15 min) while undressing her slowly.

9) If I get any resistance while removing clothing articles of hers, cut off touching. Proceed to say in a matter-of-fact tone, "thats alright. I understand" her: "huh???" me: "well, if a girl doesnt wanna be close [which she obv does at that point] , then thats a turn off for me. like a switch being flicked in my head". Then walk across the room to my computer and use computer for 3minutes,,,, at which time ill probably post an update. Then I go back over and tell her to remove the article of clothing that she stopped me at last time, which she will. If she does not, just repeat going to computer and telling her to check out a youtube music video while shes completely confused... however for slightly longer than the previous time at the computer. then repeat

10) romance explosion

xxThe_Lebowskixx 06-03-2007 09:37 PM

Re: Going to make sexytime on hot jewgirl

omfg dude her niiicceee bf wont have any idea that you are hiding the sausage in her draddle. zomg you are a pUa HoLalA

boomshakalaka 06-03-2007 09:38 PM

NEG HIT THAT BITCH, YO!

Banditgberg 06-03-2007 09:42 PM

welcome to the tribe

cabbagehead7 06-03-2007 09:42 PM

yeah, good luck with that.

tisthefire 06-03-2007 09:44 PM

lol

Overfloater 06-03-2007 09:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
NEG HIT THAT BITCH, YO!

[/ QUOTE ]

already did.

there was 6 of us chilling in a room, yet we were indoors and it wasnt that loud.. so only one conversation going at once. She makes some remark to my friend about his eye brows being really good (this sounds strange, but he ALWAYS gets silly things like that), which clears the path for her to sneak in a compliment towards me about my hair.

her: "I really like your hair" [its dyed and infact looks very good[
me: "I really like your pointy knees"

pnazari 06-03-2007 09:47 PM

why dont u just get her drunk?

Dan87 06-03-2007 09:49 PM

sounds like you have it all planned out player

06-03-2007 09:49 PM

read her eye movements, do some general cold reading.

Then when the mood is right slip her a roofie or chloroform,

60% of the time it works every time

Default Name 06-03-2007 09:50 PM

These are for after your overcomplicated plan fails....just a little something to help make sexytime with yourself

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...e=2&fpart=1

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...gonew=1

Overfloater 06-03-2007 09:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
These are for after your overcomplicated plan fails....just a little something to help make sexytime with yourself

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...e=2&fpart=1

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...gonew=1

[/ QUOTE ]

yea but those dont make nearly as good a TR?!

disasterflop 06-03-2007 10:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
read her eye movements, do some general cold reading.

Then when the mood is right slip her a roofie or chloroform,

60% of the time it works every time

[/ QUOTE ]

i like your style [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Chump Change 06-03-2007 10:22 PM

UR GONNA MAKE BEAUTIFUL MUSIC TOGETHER

WELL PROBABLY NOT

T-God 06-03-2007 10:22 PM

Is it a fatjewgirl?

skitzo444 06-03-2007 10:27 PM

There's no such thing as a hot jewgirl. You're talkin about a mythical beast

NU Star 06-03-2007 10:29 PM

I'm disappointed in every single one of you who read any of this post after you saw there were no pics.

StarkNaked 06-03-2007 10:31 PM

This plan makes my head asplode. Do people actually do stuff like this?

New plan:
1) Get drunk
2) ???
3) Profit

Lurker. 06-03-2007 10:36 PM

your plan sucks and you put way too much thoguht into it. just stick it in the girl

Chump Change 06-03-2007 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm disappointed in every single one of you who read any of this post after you saw there were no pics.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think in this case, ridiculousness compensated for lack of pix, but I hope a disturbing trend is not being started.

Triumph36 06-03-2007 10:45 PM

op needs respeck - he goes unnoticed in bbv4life

pics can come later

Cirroc 06-03-2007 11:03 PM

11) Wake up in cold sweat with wet tighty-whities

boomshakalaka 06-03-2007 11:16 PM

hey, srsly though, how is this thread not about sara silverman?

diamonddawg 06-04-2007 12:13 AM

Was this hoochie 1 of the frenching 3 from cantina last night?

zasterguava 06-04-2007 12:23 AM

whats the significance of her being a jew? am i missing something?

Ponies 06-04-2007 12:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
whats the significance of her being a jew? am i missing something?

[/ QUOTE ]
jews have to like other jews else their parents will kill them

and i dont see any pics here so im out BYE

DJ Sensei 06-04-2007 04:23 AM

oh man i hope it all goes according to plan, thats awesomely elaborate.

also, potential bonus trainwreck if she were to later find the plan in writing after succumbing to it in textbook style!

teh herp 06-04-2007 04:34 AM

Catch you later.

TheLamprey 06-04-2007 04:35 AM

Honestly ur plan has some hope assuming ur both twenty year old college kids with no actual life or sex experience.
Oh... um... step 9 totally sucks.

Overfloater 06-04-2007 05:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Honestly ur plan has some hope assuming ur both twenty year old college kids with no actual life or sex experience.
Oh... um... step 9 totally sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

step 9 is textbook and rarely fails. I might not be explaining it properly. but its good.

nichtsnutz 06-04-2007 05:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
5) rate her as a kisser... she gets 3 tries. First one gets 6/10, next one gets 7/10, next one gets 9/10... at which point you have to pry her off of you within a little while.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, you are a virgin?

Overfloater 06-04-2007 05:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So, you are a virgin?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes but only because of how hideously deformed I am. If I were to post a pic of myself id be banned for indecency. However upon reaching my 28th birthday not too long ago, I decided that I would succumb to temptation and pursue happiness.

Besides all that, the kissing thing works well if you arent 2p2 fkktard doing it.

nichtsnutz 06-04-2007 05:32 AM

TBH your entire post reads like "I am extremely bad with women" and I can not imagining this plan working on a girl any older then 16.

Overfloater 06-04-2007 05:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
TBH your entire post reads like "I am extremely bad with women" and I can not imagining this plan working on a girl any older then 16.

[/ QUOTE ]

girls will act how you expect them to act. If you take charge and treat them like a horny 18 yr old, they will act like a horny 18 yr old.

Nemesis69 06-04-2007 05:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

girls will act how you expect them to act. If you take charge and treat them like a horny 18 yr old, they will act like a horny 18 yr old.

[/ QUOTE ]

That doesn't work with my gf TBH!

TheLamprey 06-04-2007 05:46 AM

Hey overfloater, I really dont beleive you are a 28 year old virgin, I think ur levelling.
But just in case you actually are that way, consider the following.
I am a 30 year old doofus who lives with his parents. I have had all sorts of crazy sex with all sorts of chicks, but I'm a doofus nonetheless.
My advice is just get her in ur place and dominate her and talk to her like she's [censored] while simultaneously doing ur guitar artist sensitive act and u should be inside her p****y no problem.

Overfloater 06-04-2007 05:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That doesn't work with my gf TBH!

[/ QUOTE ]

then she wears the pants.

this isnt an advice thread. You guys dont have to believe. But if she ends up coming over (high chance), I will run that line or sometihng very similar, and it will work.

iggymcfly 06-04-2007 06:09 AM

This thread was way funnier until I realized OP was just leveling. Too bad. OP, next time remember that cocky PUA-types don't admit that they're all 28 year old virgins on the internet.

Zeestein 06-04-2007 09:15 AM

I can't play guitar

but I can shamelessly recite poetry

Orlando Salazar 06-04-2007 09:51 AM

FWIW, I've NEVER had GOOD SEX with a jew girl.