Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   How much did I f up? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=401358)

schmuck 05-12-2007 10:52 AM

How much did I f up?

I have been in a serious and monogamous relationship for 4 yrs. We are very much in love. 25 yrs old for reference. I have never been with another girl.

A few days ago I got touchy feely with another girl. No kissing or sex of any type. I regret it tremendously and obviously wish it never happened. She does not know at this time.

I do not want anyone, but my girlfriend. I know I would never do this again. I had to make myself throw-up just to fall asleep the other night.

Any advice on the situation?

mbillie1 05-12-2007 10:54 AM

Re: How much did I f up?

It's not great, but
[ QUOTE ]
No kissing or sex of any type

[/ QUOTE ]
Means it's really not that bad. You'll feel bad about it for a while, she'll never find out and you won't do it again. I wouldn't worry about it.

mason55 05-12-2007 10:55 AM

You really sound like you're about 14 years old. No offense intended. Maybe you should experience the world a little more before you settle down.

slamhound 05-12-2007 10:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I had to make myself throw-up just to fall asleep the other night.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf seriously?

You might have some issues asides from the whole not-sexing a willing female thing.

Hopey 05-12-2007 10:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you didn't have sex with the girl, I don't see the problem here.

BillNye 05-12-2007 11:14 AM

whats the worst that could happen, this chick comes up to your gf and says "ur bf grabbed my ass, but nothing else happened, lolz"

your obviously over reacting

kerowo 05-12-2007 11:23 AM

Don't tell her, don't do it again, and see if you can find a pair of testicles on E-bay.

inside?? 05-12-2007 11:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't tell her, don't do it again, and see if you can find a pair of testicles on E-bay.

[/ QUOTE ]

bisonbison 05-12-2007 11:26 AM

If that's the worst you did, then you made a booboo. Don't do it again.

imitation 05-12-2007 11:31 AM

If you'd had sex with her then you'd learn how to deal with this, once you cheat the first time you can do it with out and guilt.

adsman 05-12-2007 11:38 AM

Dear Shmuck,

What can I say? It's men like you who give us a bad name. What were you thinking? I hope you feel guilty as hell. You girlfriend sure as hell wouldn't be proud of you. You're a disgusting little worm. You're a disgrace to all of mankind. You make me want to puke. I can feel the bile rising in my throat as I type. You disgusting, brutal, horrible, dirt-baggy, scum-sucking piece of belly-button lint.

If you wish to redeem yourself, next time grab some balls and at least get to first base.

Regards,

Your personal life coach.

NT! 05-12-2007 12:04 PM

you realize that by making this post with a gimmick account you have pissed me off. therefore i will use your email / IP info to track down your real account, find out who your girlfriend is and tell her that you snuggled with some other chick. good day sir.

mbillie1 05-12-2007 12:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you realize that by making this post with a gimmick account you have pissed me off. therefore i will use your email / IP info to track down your real account, find out who your girlfriend is and tell her that you snuggled with some other chick. good day sir.

[/ QUOTE ]

I almost want to make some dumb posts just to induce more of the fairly awesome, vengeful, possibly hung over NT! wrath that we've seen today, lol.

NT! 05-12-2007 12:09 PM

not hung over, just tired of the suck

xxThe_Lebowskixx 05-12-2007 12:12 PM

if you follow through please keep as updated, as that sounds hilarious.

ftball0000 05-12-2007 12:16 PM

who is hotter?

Smartass response, for a stupid question

AmadisSB 05-12-2007 12:19 PM

http://www.searchlight.org.uk/whipped.jpg

btw, yeah, you suck.

kibble420 05-12-2007 12:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have been in a serious and monogamous relationship for 4 yrs. We are very much in love. 25 yrs old for reference. I have never been with another girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

PWND

oe39 05-12-2007 03:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

A few days ago I got touchy feely with another girl. No kissing or sex of any type. I regret it tremendously and obviously wish it never happened. She does not know at this time.

I do not want anyone, but my girlfriend. I know I would never do this again. I had to make myself throw-up just to fall asleep the other night.

[/ QUOTE ]

gimmick account for this? is this a real post?

KUJustin 05-12-2007 03:10 PM

The ppl who are suggesting this is ok are not ppl you should be listening to.

gol4pro 05-12-2007 03:21 PM

the beauty of this thread is that half of the responses are sarcastic, but you can't always tell.

Dude, it's fine. Don't do it again.

AmadisSB 05-12-2007 03:23 PM

its not the fact that he was "messing around" with another girl (and if no kissing was involved i have no idea what he is talking about) that bugs people, its that he physically got sick because he was flirting with this girl. if you cant handle that, you might be borderline crazy.

Blarg 05-12-2007 03:36 PM

I'm kind of mystified what messing around could be if kissing wasn't involved. Did she do him with a strap on?

Thythe 05-12-2007 04:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm kind of mystified what messing around could be if kissing wasn't involved. Did she do him with a strap on?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm also mystified.

firstyearclay 05-12-2007 04:11 PM

Another thread of the year candidate.

RunDownHouse 05-12-2007 05:22 PM

Maybe he groped a stripper? If there's no kiss and no sex, it has to be touching boobs, right?

Annorax 05-12-2007 06:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your girlfriend will kick you in the nuts and say YSSCKY. She's right. You don't need to be in a relationship, you need to be in a mental hospital.

NLSoldier 05-12-2007 08:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if you follow through please keep as updated, as that sounds hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

kagame 05-13-2007 01:25 PM

whats the OOT line on not disclosing about encounters (non back room) with strippers?

elus2 05-13-2007 02:41 PM

A man gets tired of eating the same cracker day after day after day. Every now and then we just wanna try out a Ritz.

OP,

Man up and keep it a secret for the rest of your life. If you can't handle the guilt throw yourself off a bridge.

Alobar 05-13-2007 04:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you didnt lose your virginity till you were 21, this is your first relationship and its gone on for 4 years, and you had to throw up you felt so guilt you held some other girls hand?

Normally, id say you need to break up with your GF go out and experience the world, but you sound like the most codependent person whos ever posted here, and youd prolly end up being found swinging from the rafters with a dashboard confessionals song playing on repeat if you did that, so I say you are lucky youve found a girl willing to put up with you and who is at least a decent enough person that she keeps her cheating on you a big enough secret that you don't know. So yeah, just chalk it up as a mistake and go on with your happy life.

SoloAJ 05-14-2007 05:59 PM

Alobar,

Awesome.

-Solo

guids 05-14-2007 07:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I had to make myself throw-up just to fall asleep the other night.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf seriously?

You might have some issues asides from the whole not-sexing a willing female thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

His issue is that you are too naive and/or retarded to know if you did anything wrong or not. Think about this: if I came up to you, as a 24 year old male, and asked if I f'ed up because I mugged some old ladies, would you think Im retarded/out of touch with reality?

terrapin314 05-14-2007 10:05 PM

Lie.

If that fails, Lie.

No good will ever come from her knowing about this indiscretion.