Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Cake poker - any improvements lately? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=401191)

Svarog 05-12-2007 02:27 AM

Cake poker - any improvements lately?

Is the software still terrible, or have they improved recently?

Tuco 05-12-2007 02:38 AM

Re: Cake poker - any improvements lately?

Stability has improved a lot. Some bugs still to be worked out tho.

Tuco.

Pokeraddict 05-12-2007 02:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Tuco.

[/ QUOTE ]

Somewhat sugar coated but it has not crashed as much lately. There are still some serious bugs though not related to stability. Cashout speed is much improved (epass).

Tuco 05-12-2007 03:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Tuco.

[/ QUOTE ]

Somewhat sugar coated but it has not crashed as much lately. There are still some serious bugs though not related to stability. Cashout speed is much improved (epass).

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll just leave these questions for you then.

Tuco.

Svarog 05-12-2007 06:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is E-passport the only withdrawal method for US players, or do they also have other options like checks / WU?

Their website is not clear on this subject.

Stosh 05-12-2007 01:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is E-passport the only withdrawal method for US players, or do they also have other options like checks / WU?

Their website is not clear on this subject.

[/ QUOTE ]

I inquired about checks to customer service just yesterday. They stated that they were still experiencing "major delays". I haven't heard of WU being offered at all. So yes, it looks like Epass is best option.

Coy_Roy 05-12-2007 01:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is the software still terrible, or have they improved recently?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going to say that they've slightly improved but today has been particularly horrible. It's frozen up on me 4 times in 3 hours.

ZBTHorton 05-12-2007 01:58 PM

The freezing cost me about 2500$ in the last week, in two massive 5/10nl pots. I've got to get away for a bit.

Synergistic Explosions 05-12-2007 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The freezing cost me about 2500$ in the last week, in two massive 5/10nl pots. I've got to get away for a bit.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't risk high limit play there. You will lose several pots each week when the glitches hit you. It's very frustrating and will put you on tilt. I hope they get things straightened away soon.

peterpjames 05-21-2007 11:12 AM

How much traffic do their ring games get?

king of the deck 05-22-2007 02:06 PM

i have an epassport cashout from friday that is still pending. i've heard people before say that cashouts take 8-12 hours usually. i've contacted support and they just tell me my cashout is in a queue and will be processed, blah blah blah. anyone have any recent success or failure cashing out from cake?

EvanJC 05-22-2007 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i have an epassport cashout from friday that is still pending. i've heard people before say that cashouts take 8-12 hours usually. i've contacted support and they just tell me my cashout is in a queue and will be processed, blah blah blah. anyone have any recent success or failure cashing out from cake?

[/ QUOTE ]

i just requested an epass cashout a couple of hours ago so...i hope not.

ALLEN BOND 05-22-2007 02:59 PM

What is Cake poker???

Pokeraddict 05-22-2007 03:09 PM

My last epass took 4-5 days. Others had been 1-2 days. I have been unable to play there the last two tries because of the freezes and other bugs. Hopefully they can get back on track as it was better (although not good) for a while.

TresDeuce 05-23-2007 12:23 PM

What are the mid/high stakes games like? 5/10nl - 10/20nl?
Reliable cash outs?

DavidC 05-23-2007 03:26 PM

do you actually lose the money that you put in the pot, or is it just that the table dies?

I'm curious about that. If it's the latter, then presumably eveyrone would be similarly effected so it wouldn't be a big deal, but ... well... otherwise it sucks.

roxy39 05-23-2007 04:17 PM

I requested a cashout last thursday, by Sunday they returned the money to my account and I was told it was due to their own clerical error. I rerequested the cashout that night and it still hasn't been processed...so any improvements --I'd have to say no

mattw 05-23-2007 04:24 PM

what method of cashout did you request? i fear the days of 24 hour turnarounds are long gone, esp if you are a yank.

roxy39 05-23-2007 04:46 PM

Cashed to my Epass. My last few cashouts took between 24 and 36 hrs. It has now been almost a week. I got an email from them saying it will be processed within the next 2-3 hrs...we'll see

EvanJC 05-23-2007 05:05 PM

i [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] hassleing cake poker support, which, surprisingly, is pretty good.

Pokeraddict 05-23-2007 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
do you actually lose the money that you put in the pot, or is it just that the table dies?

I'm curious about that. If it's the latter, then presumably eveyrone would be similarly effected so it wouldn't be a big deal, but ... well... otherwise it sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

You lose what you put in the pot.

pokerchap 05-23-2007 05:50 PM

still pretty bad. The players are a lot better too.

Jinx 05-23-2007 07:03 PM

it's also rigged beyond all [censored] belief. Seriously. I'm out once I get my ipod nano~

Svarog 05-23-2007 07:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
it's also rigged beyond all [censored] belief.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, there's one in every thread!

king of the deck 05-23-2007 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i just got my cashout, so figure 5 days for you guys that have epass cashuots pending from cake.
now, just gotta figure out how to get my money from epass.... 300 dollar limit per day plus 2 dollar fee? f that...
i got a paytru card at PS im gonna try moving cash to stars then ATMing it out.

peterpjames 05-24-2007 12:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well that's not what I want to hear...

philfan05 06-11-2007 10:47 PM

I have been playing on Cake for along time now (almost a year) and I have noticed significant improvements in all aspects. I have a fairly new computer, but I rarely ever have software problems. Also, their CS has responded to me within a few hours everytime. I have no cashed out yet, but I plan on it in a few months. I'll let you know how it goes.

Pokeraddict 06-11-2007 11:21 PM

My last 2 epass cashouts have been about 12 hours, CS still responds quickly (was never a problem) but I stil freeze once an hour.

KSOT 06-12-2007 12:13 AM

Do they have hand histories? I know PT doesn't support them, but it'd still be nice to have.

DMoogle 06-12-2007 12:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Do they have hand histories? I know PT doesn't support them, but it'd still be nice to have.

[/ QUOTE ]
They do. I also heard they can easily be converted to be imported to PT because they are similar to Stars' HHs.

bkkdude 06-12-2007 05:26 AM

im no longer going to play at ul bet. im switching over to cake, rakeback and bonuses you can clear at low limits.

does cake have regular reloads?
redstar has one now but they dont give rkbkk.

MuckinWinners 06-12-2007 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They do. I also heard they can easily be converted to be imported to PT because they are similar to Stars' HHs.

[/ QUOTE ]

MORE DETAILS ..... PLEASEeeee !!!!

Easily converted .... HOW ???

mo42nyy 06-12-2007 05:38 PM

yea thats great hopefully soon it will become infested with multitablers who cant play poker and try and grind out 4 dollars an hour in rakeback per table

pokerchap 06-12-2007 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yea thats great hopefully soon it will become infested with multitablers who cant play poker and try and grind out 4 dollars an hour in rakeback per table

[/ QUOTE ]

it already is... the games have went from great to normal and get worse daily.

starsconspire 06-12-2007 09:10 PM

Is anyone else not able to access the Cashier today?

demon102 06-12-2007 09:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it already is... the games have went from great to normal and get worse daily.

[/ QUOTE ]

so I guess theres no reason for a player who plays a coulple of tables to play at cake then? has anyone been able to find out how to convert the HHs for pt?

sevencard2003 06-13-2007 01:13 AM

did they ever get tables ACTUALLY GOING like stud and hilo omaha that they didnt use to have?

Pokeraddict 06-13-2007 01:33 AM

O8 yes, no stud.

Python49 06-13-2007 04:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah thanks to threads like this. I guess this one's not as bad as the thread where someone types "OMG GUYS I FOUND THIS GREAT SITE!!!!". Within a month or so of noticing posts about it on this forum the games got alot more regulars. I don't mind mentioning it now because the games are just about the same as FTP at the MSNL stakes.

06-13-2007 04:15 AM

Post deleted by Mat Sklansky