Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Who owes you sex? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=400727)

RayPowers 05-11-2007 01:27 PM

Who owes you sex?

I'm a married guy, so the odds of ever being able to collect on things like this are basically zero, but for some reason, it makes me tingly inside to know that I have some sexual IOU's floating around out there.

Situation One (around 10 years ago): I am an IRC nerd and on IRC all the time. I have a fiance, but we already broke it off once, got back together and have broken it off again. I am heartbroken, confused, and life is sucking, and I'm thinking about crawling back to her to try again. I'm talking to a girl I know on IRC about this, and she frustratingly states that she will fly out to visit me and screw my brains out for a month straight if I stay away from my ex for a year. I do so, but never end up taking her up on payment, as I end up involved with someone else by then.

Situation two(8 years ago): Girl who is into me and we've hooked up in the past, but never really were girlfriend/boyfriend and I are talking, and she is explaining how much she totally loves giving blowjobs, and how, if I ever dumped the girlfriend I currently have, she'd be willing to come to my house to give me blowjobs every day. But the girlfriend became my wife, so no chance to capitalize on that one either.

Situation three(unsure timeline): Another IRC girl, we're very flirty, she calls me a few times (more long distance, boo!), and at one point tells me that whenever I want to fly out to visit her, I could do "anything and everything I want" to her. Not so much as a brag as she turned out to be a bit of a SIF.

Anyways, just kind of having these sexual IOU's in the back of my head is often a source of the 'warm fuzzies' regardless of the reality that I will never get to cash them in, and even if I tried, they're probably no longer valid. What about everyone else? Who "owes" you sex? Any fun stories?

Ray

SuitedSixes 05-11-2007 01:30 PM

Re: Who owes you sex?

Nice blog. Move to BBV4Life, n00b.

RayPowers 05-11-2007 01:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Ray

mbillie1 05-11-2007 01:32 PM

I'm not sure if this is standard or not, but a girl I knew in college claimed that whenever a guy lit a cigarette for a girl, she owed him 1/2 hour of sex and vice versa. She was pretty hot so obviously every time we went out to smoke I made sure to light her cigarette... that's at least a week of non-stop sex.

Also, there was this sort of so-so looking girl I was sleeping with periodically. She wanted to get serious, but she was at least 20lbs overweight and I am a bit shallow, so I told her I had met someone. She claims I owe her sex (will only happen drunk).

My girlfriend owes me an indefinite amount of sex... at this point we've been together for almost 3 years and we might as well be married. I have a better shot collecting on the "I lit your cigarette" sex.

Alobar 05-11-2007 01:34 PM

I dont have anyone that "owes" me sex, but there are a few girls whove made it clear if im ever single again they want to [censored] my brains out. Does that count?

That doesnt give me warm fuzzies tho, that just makes me want to [censored] them.

Alobar 05-11-2007 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure if this is standard or not, but a girl I knew in college claimed that whenever a guy lit a cigarette for a girl, she owed him 1/2 hour of sex and vice versa. She was pretty hot so obviously every time we went out to smoke I made sure to light her cigarette... that's at least a week of non-stop sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell me you effed this girl, because she was basically asking you to.

oddjob 05-11-2007 01:38 PM

i've probably made so many dudes look much better to a girl after i tried to throw some mack the girl's way, that they should probably all pitch in and get me a hooker or something.

mbillie1 05-11-2007 01:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but only twice (maybe three times) before I ended up seeing another, easier girl briefly and then we ended up being "friends" which is weak sauce.

RayPowers 05-11-2007 01:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That doesnt give me warm fuzzies tho, that just makes me want to [censored] them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's a married thing. It's... comforting(?) to know that should this ultimate commitment fall through and life go to hell, well, there's still girls willing to slob your knob and screw your brains out at least.

Ray

Blarg 05-11-2007 01:46 PM

Before you let yourself go ...

xxThe_Lebowskixx 05-11-2007 01:47 PM

ive got a whole stack of buy 10 get 1 free cards.

4_2_it 05-11-2007 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's a married thing. It's... comforting(?) to know that should this ultimate commitment fall through and life go to hell, well, there's still girls willing to slob your knob and screw your brains out at least.

Ray

[/ QUOTE ]

You know there are girls willing to screw your brains knowing you are married. And I am not talking about hookers or strippers. It seems every time I go to Vegas some cougar tries to hit me up for action. I guess it's nice as an ego boaster, but I really do not have any interest in [censored] things up with my wife.

RayPowers 05-11-2007 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You know there are girls willing to screw your brains knowing you are married. And I am not talking about hookers or strippers. It seems every time I go to Vegas some cougar tries to hit me up for action. I guess it's nice as an ego boaster, but I really do not have any interest in [censored] things up with my wife.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto, turns out I'm still in love and all that jive. This in no way however stops the emo teen inside me from thinking 'Sweet, she wants to touch my Penis!' regardless on whether I act on that or not. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Ray

Patton4 05-11-2007 01:58 PM

A few standing offers since I've been with my wife (3 years of marriage, 3 years living together pre-marriage), but my favorite is in my high school yearbook from my senior year. Girl I used to date in Jr. high (LOL jr high relationships) said she owes me since we didn't get it on back in the day. Never had the opportunity to cash it in. My wife thinks its funny that I have a "get sex free" card in my yearbook.

Alobar 05-11-2007 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but only twice (maybe three times) before I ended up seeing another, easier girl briefly and then we ended up being "friends" which is weak sauce.

[/ QUOTE ]

phew, ok good. I was gunna shed a tear if you messed up an invitation that obvious [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

doucy 05-11-2007 02:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Situation two(8 years ago): Girl who is into me and we've hooked up in the past, but never really were girlfriend/boyfriend and I are talking, and she is explaining how much she totally loves giving blowjobs, and how, if I ever dumped the girlfriend I currently have, she'd be willing to come to my house to give me blowjobs every day. But the girlfriend became my wife, so no chance to capitalize on that one either.

[/ QUOTE ]

This doesn't count, she owes you nothing. Total brag post.

jschaud 05-11-2007 02:49 PM

i used to beat my ex-gf in pool all the time for sexual favors. I'm quite sure that she still owes me a bunch of things. Then again, she did go out of town with me and stayed in a hotel room with me for my brothers wedding while dating someone else we worked with. I cashed in several favors that weekend.

Quanah Parker 05-11-2007 02:56 PM

The Iraqi Dinar holds it value better than a girl's promise of future sex.
Any promise of sex that is not immediately cashed in loses all value.
Hate to burst bubbles, but a girl's promise is just a lie in a time release capsule.

skunkworks 05-11-2007 02:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i used to beat my ex-gf all the time for sexual favors.

[/ QUOTE ]

mrkilla 05-11-2007 03:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you were waiting all day for this weren't you lol

Blarg 05-11-2007 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
a girl's promise is just a lie in a time release capsule.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is a brutal but very good phrase.

RayPowers 05-11-2007 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you were waiting all day for this weren't you lol

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going to make a post titled 'Letting the wife drive home - A trip report' but I figured a) it would require a lot of MSPaint to be really good and I'm too sick/lazy to do that right now and b) then he's have a REALLY valid reason for the blog crack. At least this thread had a topic of discussion so I thought I was safe. :P

Ray

aramfingal 05-11-2007 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
she is explaining how much she totally loves giving blowjobs

[/ QUOTE ]
i've heard many girls say this, but none that have convincingly shown this to be true.

BobOjedaFan 05-11-2007 03:45 PM

One person but shes enganged [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Bicycles_Biatch 05-11-2007 04:05 PM

I had a love-hate relationship with a girl named Jana since I was in the 3rd grade... we trie to date several times, but when she wanted me, I didn't want her, when I wanted her, she didn't want me.

Come to think of it... I don't even think the sex would be that great...

I just feel like it should have happened at some time in my life.

When she moved back to CA I got her a job as a prop, tried to introduce her to some good friends of mine, and hung out with her a lot.

We had a falling out about 2 years ago and haven't spoken since. She really [censored] over my relationship with several people in the poker field... I feel like she "owes" me.

bottomset 05-11-2007 04:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ray

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

well except STDs, so don't get one of those and you are in the clear

4_2_it 05-11-2007 04:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ray

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

well except STDs, so don't get one of those and you are in the clear

[/ QUOTE ]

meh. My wife has had over 15 years to perfect everything I enjoy about sex. I highly doubt some drunken bimbo could do better during a one night stand.

Sorry -- To protect OOT from blue balls and fluffpop from dumping NL Soldier, no pictures or additional details will be forthcoming [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

asofel 05-11-2007 05:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
One person but shes enganged [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

that sounds painful...of course if thats the new slang for "engaged banging", that could be fun...

HavanaBanana 05-11-2007 05:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i used to beat my ex-gf in pool all the time for sexual favors. I'm quite sure that she still owes me a bunch of things. Then again, she did go out of town with me and stayed in a hotel room with me for my brothers wedding while dating someone else we worked with. I cashed in several favors that weekend.

[/ QUOTE ]

She probably did the same to you when you were together with her, probably with that same coworker.

ToT

Jeff_B 05-11-2007 06:53 PM

I once gave this hooker $20 and she took off running pretty sure she owes me sex

theblackkeys 05-11-2007 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

phew, ok good. I was gunna shed a tear if you messed up an invitation that obvious [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, because alobar would never do anything like that! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

someone dig up your teacher thread.

By-Tor 05-11-2007 06:58 PM

i have decided this question is not worth getting banned for

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Alobar 05-11-2007 07:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, because alobar would never do anything like that! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

someone dig up your teacher thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

ooooo, that's low!!!

nh sir, nh

kyleb 05-11-2007 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i have decided this question is not worth getting banned for

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol nh

The X-Factor 05-11-2007 07:43 PM

My ex girlfriend still owes me sex damnit. I'm calling her this weekend. Thanks for the reminder.

X

g-bebe 05-11-2007 09:21 PM

Some bitch owes me. She doesn't know it yet, but she owes me.

ShipitFMA 05-11-2007 10:03 PM

When i was like 15 i had a semi long rats tail maybe 4-5"..
Obv i had been growing it for a while and i was semi attached to it despite the fact girls didnt like it..One chick offered sex in return for cutting it off, later i did so and saw her again a few years later and she totally wanted it, but i was in no state that night completely drunk as. Needless to say i have plans to see her again soon

Alobar 05-11-2007 10:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When i was like 15 i had a semi long rats tail maybe 4-5"..

[/ QUOTE ]

hold old are you now?