Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   AP reload this wekend (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=400318)

MR_WOLFF 05-10-2007 10:20 PM

AP reload this wekend

Anyone get the e-mail? Can you post the details.

Thx in advance

CasperW 05-10-2007 11:22 PM

Re: AP reload this wekend

15% up to $200 for VIPs. Have to deposit 1334.00 to get it. Worst VIP bonus I've ever seen from them.

jonyy6788 05-10-2007 11:42 PM

ummm, they said they changed bonus clearance rates to 50 pts for $10 released....interesting

MR_WOLFF 05-11-2007 04:24 AM

can someone confirm clearance rate changed...link??

MR_WOLFF 05-11-2007 04:26 AM

http://www.absolutepoker.com/vip/reload-bonus.asp

Bobo Fett 05-11-2007 04:33 AM

Playing right now...it's true! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

2461Badugi 05-11-2007 06:14 AM

Anyone know if you can deposit mutliple times for Absolute bonuses anymore? I used to be able to, but that was like two years ago. I asked support, but who knows if they'll reply in time.

I just want to get more than $75 out of this one. [censored] ePassporte.

MR_WOLFF 05-11-2007 10:41 AM

bonus is only good on first depoist, epass limits should be 2500. Mine is :-)

2461Badugi 05-11-2007 11:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How did you manage that? I thought 1k was as high as they went. And I can't even get that far yet.

KingMedicine 05-11-2007 11:37 AM

"Earn Cash Faster - For a limited period we're speeding up the bonus process to help you fill up your account even faster. $10 will be credited to your Absolute Poker account every time you accumulate 50 pending points. Click here for details."

does this make this bonus a quality bonus or is it still crap even with the faster earn rate?

2461Badugi 05-11-2007 12:37 PM

After wrangling with promotions briefly with no success, I made my pathetic $500 deposit and the bonus didn't go through. I only noticed afterward that the code in the client and the code in the email aren't the same. Don't use the code in the client.

yoshi86 05-11-2007 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How did you manage that? I thought 1k was as high as they went. And I can't even get that far yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously, we wanna know wassup?

celiboy 05-11-2007 06:47 PM

Interesting

Bonus should clear 1/3 quicker. Does anyone have any new hourly clearance rates for 1/2 limit since the change?

Bobo Fett 05-11-2007 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Interesting

Bonus should clear 1/3 quicker. Does anyone have any new hourly clearance rates for 1/2 limit since the change?

[/ QUOTE ]
I was at around $3.30/hr last night at 1/2 FL 6-max.

P.S. 50% quicker.

celiboy 05-11-2007 07:11 PM

Damn that's not bad at all. Hopefully it stays that way

But isn't 75-50 = 25/75 = 33%. I don't see how it could be 50% quicker

Has anyone used Instadebit at AP, or any other site for that matter? Looks to be a decent option....

Bobo Fett 05-11-2007 07:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Damn that's not bad at all. Hopefully it stays that way

But isn't 75-50 = 25/75 = 33%. I don't see how it could be 50% quicker

Has anyone used Instadebit at AP, or any other site for that matter? Looks to be a decent option....

[/ QUOTE ]
If I get 150 points in 10 hours, that WAS $20 (150/75*10) in 10 hours, or $2.00/hr. It would NOW be $30 (150/50*10) dollars, or $3.00/hr. You're just doing the math the wrong way around...$2 is 1/3 less than $3, but $3 is a 50% increase, if that makes any sense. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I recently used Instadebit on VP247 (Absolute skin), worked fine...no fees.

MR_WOLFF 05-11-2007 09:16 PM

for e-pass you just have to run bacbk to back trans.

e-mail for VIP support;

Thank you for contacting us.

Please allow us inform you that in this case because you are one of our valued player, we can do an exaction and you are able to made two deposit and we will credit the rest of the amount to your pending account

scorer 05-11-2007 11:00 PM

it says for a limited time they will clear at the newer rate..limited time??

MR_WOLFF 05-11-2007 11:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Limited time is AP's way of saying I may [censored] you soon...so heres a tease

Pokeraddict 05-11-2007 11:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly, keep in mind that most of their changes came without notice and affected existing bonuses and existing MGR players.

MR_WOLFF 05-12-2007 03:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly, keep in mind that most of their changes came without notice and affected existing bonuses and existing MGR players.

[/ QUOTE ]

In this case it benefits players and such but I agree with PA. A change of anytype should be communicated and people given notice. Not one day management over lunch says lets change the terms....(picks up phone calls CTO, "make the change....today").

Thats my two cents.....keep the change!

2461Badugi 05-12-2007 05:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]

e-mail for VIP support;

Please allow us inform you that in this case because you are one of our valued player, we can do an exaction and you are able to made two deposit and we will credit the rest of the amount to your pending account

[/ QUOTE ]

This is precisely what I asked them to do for me, and they replied that it would be unfair to other players if they made exceptions.

pureklas 05-12-2007 08:01 AM

I withdrew enough money from bankroll for this bonus on Thursday night. The money is now in my neteller account. Is there a time period between when you can withdraw and then redeposit, using the same method, to take advantage of the bonus?

MR_WOLFF 05-12-2007 07:34 PM

cant cash out within 12 hours of promo start.

Palomino 05-14-2007 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

e-mail for VIP support;

[/ QUOTE ]

This is precisely what I asked them to do for me, and they replied that it would be unfair to other players if they made exceptions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting that they told you this. I made a deposit on friday for $1k, then another on saturday for $350. I asked them if they would give me the other $50 in my bonus account and they replied within the hour telling me it was there (which it was). I am an elite VIP if that matters. I also had emailed them telling them I liked the change to their bonus structure and that I would make AP my home site again if they kept the change. Maybe that helped influence them to give me the $50.

MR_WOLFF 05-14-2007 11:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

e-mail for VIP support;

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting that they told you this. I made a deposit on friday for $1k, then another on saturday for $350. I asked them if they would give me the other $50 in my bonus account and they replied within the hour telling me it was there (which it was). I am an elite VIP if that matters. I also had emailed them telling them I liked the change to their bonus structure and that I would make AP my home site again if they kept the change. Maybe that helped influence them to give me the $50.

[/ QUOTE ]

I too am a VIP ELITE, this may be why.

I think it is a great idea for all AP users to e-mail support and help management keep the new terms, by showing them your support.

MR_WOLFF

pureklas 05-14-2007 09:04 PM

Anyone know how long you have to wait before you can withdraw again after you get the bonus? I don't want to be accused of abusing my bonus, though effectively thats what I am doing. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]