Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   SSNL [Life] MAY (N/C) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=392635)

orange 05-01-2007 03:46 AM

SSNL [Life] MAY (N/C)

here you go. same rules as before. i think i like this transition to two cheese threads.

this thread is for
-girls
-life situations
-money
-cars
-jobs
-fun trips
-etc etc. nothing poker related.

KLJ 05-01-2007 03:46 AM

Re: SSNL [Life] MAY (N/C)

first

Unknown Soldier 05-01-2007 03:47 AM

in before lock

shpanko 05-01-2007 04:18 AM

The 2 cheese threads is definitely key. Has anyone heard from kolo?

On another note this weekend is going to be sweet.

1.) Turn in thesis on Friday
2.) Formal Dinner with open bar Friday night with cute, fun blonde date
3.) Band, dancing, and more drinking Friday night
4.) Sat morning 10am champagne brunch at eating club
5.) Sat afternoon BBQ, beer, pool, partying with friends on the lawn outside our dorm room
6.) Sat evening: carnival at eating club
7.) Sat night semi-formal cocktails at 9 followed by more partying and drinking games that night (hopefully followed by some date POB'ing later that night)
8.) Sunday morning: delicious brunch at eating club
9.) Sunday afternoon: Lawnparties (tons of people come out to see sick bands play outside, tons of beer and pizza)
10.) TO cap it off, trying to talk my roommate into an AC trip Sunday night.

If I die this weekend, I died doing what I loved...

deaders 05-01-2007 04:51 AM

I posted this in the old one right before it was locked.

Im thinking about getting this watch, what do people think about it?

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/...PL._SS500_.jpg

MorningAfter 05-01-2007 04:51 AM

not bad, a little too plain for me, I like something a little flashy - just got myself a breitling 3 weeks ago weeeeeeeee

deaders 05-01-2007 04:53 AM

pics? oh yeah feel free to post pics of baller watches within a ssnl price range - this one was about $280.

cs3 05-01-2007 04:53 AM

Shpanko-
whats an eating club?

MorningAfter 05-01-2007 04:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
pics? oh yeah feel free to post pics of baller watches within a ssnl price range - this one was about $280.

[/ QUOTE ]

mine isn't SSNL range sadly [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img], lol donkament watch [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

shpanko 05-01-2007 05:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Shpanko-
whats an eating club?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah sorry, it's the system my school has instead of normal Greek life (frats/sororities). There are 10 eating clubs which are essentially huge houses, students join an eating club the 2nd semester of their sophomore year and eat there during their upper class years.

Eating clubs are where you eat your meals but they are also where all the parties are. On any given night you can find an eating club on tap with people drinking/playing drinking games and all of them are on tap on Thurs/Sat. This weekend is one of the formal/semi-formal events that every eating club has and they are [censored] awesome, so much good booze, food, bands, and partying it's ridiculous.

I should also note that we do have frats and sororities but they don't have houses, the school disowned all frat's and took over the houses so we had to go underground. Greek life is still popular but there aren't any houses.

tufat23 05-01-2007 05:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

give upper boundary pls

oh and jay, iirc i'm almost certain that i made up 'ssnl balla', it caught on and then dbitel used the term in a thread title sometime.

u should pay me royalties everytime u play a hand. $0.00001/hand is good. email my secretary

deaders 05-01-2007 05:20 AM

say $400ish. $250-300 is good though, Im trying to be responsibly with my money and not blow it on frivolous [censored].

Rainclouds 05-01-2007 06:22 AM

Love the watch deaders. I like clean, smooth, watches.

Kilillan 05-01-2007 11:15 AM

this.. is SPARTA

..watching 300

EMc 05-01-2007 12:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
oh and jay, iirc i'm almost certain that i made up 'ssnl balla', it caught on and then dbitel used the term in a thread title sometime.

u should pay me royalties everytime u play a hand. $0.00001/hand is good. email my secretary

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nithunter@gmail.com

Jay Riall 05-01-2007 12:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this.. is SPARTA

..watching 300

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't wait for it to come out on DVD. Sooo awesome.

KRANTZ 05-01-2007 02:35 PM

3-bet.net is looking for an 'intern' for the summer/possibly longer. would be very low wages but lots of perks and commission based incentives, as well as the opportunity to be involved with a lot of creative stuff (advertising, development, WSOP presence, etc). if anyone's interested at all, send me a PM

Grunch 05-01-2007 02:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
3-bet.net is looking for an 'intern' for the summer/possibly longer. would be very low wages but lots of perks and commission based incentives, as well as the opportunity to be involved with a lot of creative stuff (advertising, development, WSOP presence, etc). if anyone's interested at all, send me a PM

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do I wish I was a kid again? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

tufat23 05-01-2007 02:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

can u be more specific on the requirements. i'd be interested but i'm in the UK

KRANTZ 05-01-2007 02:54 PM

-a few hours/day answering emails and evaluating applications, setting up students with coaches, handling billing, other administrative duties

-helping to create an advertising/promotions plan including and not limited to the WSOP
-aiding in development and marketing of live group lesson program

requirements: knowledge of the 'poker world', namely how internet poker works, understanding of various resources, websites and media
good customer service skills

perks: flexible hours, free promo items, free coaching lessons, opportunity to make a lot on commission if various creative programs turn out well, etc and so on and some things i won't mention here and/or have forgotten

tozzy 05-01-2007 03:19 PM

does the intern need to move? id be interested aswell.

EMc 05-01-2007 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Big Poppa Smurf 05-01-2007 03:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
10.) TO cap it off, trying to talk my roommate into an AC trip Sunday night.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude you did nothing of the sort. no one is going to be sober enough to drive us anyway

KRANTZ 05-01-2007 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

would preferably be in the ny area but no, can work from anywhere for sure (as long as can speaka good english and talk a lot via skype)

tozzy 05-01-2007 04:44 PM

thats great, where to apply?

KRANTZ 05-01-2007 04:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
thats great, where to apply?

[/ QUOTE ]

pm me or email 3bet.info@gmail.com, thanks guys

PBJaxx 05-01-2007 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish I were a kid so I could apply for this too [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. 25 years old feels like a grandpa around here. The thing that I would like the most about this gig would be the contacts, fo sho.

Grunch 05-01-2007 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish I were a kid so I could apply for this too [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. 25 years old feels like a grandpa around here. The thing that I would like the most about this gig would be the contacts, fo sho.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the whole point of an internship, at least from the intern's perspective. It's not about what you get now. It's about the doors you open in the future. Unless of course you screw it up.

PBJaxx 05-01-2007 05:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the whole point of an internship, at least from the intern's perspective. It's not about what you get now. It's about the doors you open in the future. Unless of course you screw it up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just reread my post. I lol'd.

tufat23 05-01-2007 06:24 PM

LOL penalties.

Jay Riall 05-01-2007 07:11 PM

I text my Chelsea fan mate just before the penalties started and said 'haha owned by a bunch of scousers!!!!' Was there any way Liverpool were ever going to lose on penalties at there?

Abramovic 05-01-2007 08:07 PM

Jay you pick the best avatars

Jay Riall 05-01-2007 08:15 PM

HES GOT A HEAD LIKE A F'CKIN' ORANGE!!!!

goofyballer 05-01-2007 08:47 PM

Is that you in your avatar Jay?

Jay Riall 05-01-2007 08:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is that you in your avatar Jay?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. You rekon I should even bother getting fake ID? I've been told I look like late-twenties by a lot of people.

tufat23 05-01-2007 10:30 PM

its just jay's ricky gerveis obsession continued, ldo

MyTurn2Raise 05-01-2007 10:43 PM

BEAT: my apartment has high levels of Radon

Landlord didn't tell me and roomie anything
contractors informed us they are putting in a system to fix it

BEAT: using my bedroom the next two days

BRAG: sleeping over at the girlfriends

Jay Riall 05-01-2007 11:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
its just jay's ricky gerveis obsession continued, ldo

[/ QUOTE ]

Its more full-blown psychosis these days.

Karl Pilkington - Quite possibly the funniest man to ever live!

Kilillan 05-02-2007 01:13 AM

Yo.

From a post in BBV I've decided not to ask for any more girl advice online.

I will also stop asking my friends in real life about girl advice, I will go with my own gut feeling.

I will still post updates here, but no more asking advice.

thanks ssnl!

GrandMelon 05-02-2007 01:17 AM

Watch Kilillan get laid in like 24 hours now lol.